So exactly how hard is this game?

llee1000

So you're saying JP version is easier because it's harder to shoot yourself in the foot.

If there's a significant difference, the two versions should be considered separate entities. E.g. FE8 is harder than FE9, but easier than FE9j.

PoR is one of those games you can just brute force your way through everything, even on normal mode. You don't even get penalized for using bad units who aren't very useful simply because of the amount of Bexp + money they throw at you for forges. Playing PoR on easy mode is like playing Radiant Dawn on easy mode (If you've ever played that?) Where it's just absurdly easy to beat. PoR hard mode is the way to go!

Edited by ClLoulD

Regarding BEXP, I cheese it out with soft resetting (x+b+start, or was it y+b+start?) and only accept good level ups. If you look at it this way it, then it becomes very easy even without grinding. Also PoR grants you all those awesome Paladins. Oscar, Kieran, Astrid and Makalov are all amazing units, and Titania and Geoffrey can do their part too. They are not as good stat wise, but they still rock.

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I've gotta disagree guys. I've played every fire emblem game but Three Houses and this game is hard. It forces you to use your tanks constantly ( and there are plenty of them ) but it's nearly impossible to handle enemies with any of your less than armored characters. I've dumped so much bonus exp into characters like Cavaliers, mages, and archers. At level 17 they still can't handle a one on one battle with simple halberdiers. This game is fun because it forces more tactical decision. The maps are more complex. And it levies the difficult of that by giving you a battle save feature but my god , trying not to abuse the heavy characters in this game makes this the hardest FE I've played. 

And it levies the difficult of that by giving you a battle save feature

This is not a feature that exists in Path of Radiance. You are probably confusing it with Radiant Dawn.

I've gotta disagree guys.

You do realize that the last post before yours was nearly 5 years ago right?

2 hours ago, samthedigital said:

You do realize that the last post before yours was nearly 5 years ago right?

Yo, use the Report button next time instead of making comments like this.