Fates DLC Rounds 2 started

Shadow Stalker X

Fates curiously used the Super Smash Bros. 4 incarnations of Marth, Ike, Lucina (partially at that, being closer to her canon portrayal stat wise), and Robin. Chances are that they will do the same with Roy and any other Fire Emblem character planned for Super Smash Bros. 4.

SSB amiibo means they're gonna use the SSB versions of the characters. Makes sense to me.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginnungagap is the only other Dark tome in the game so far which doesn't require a Dark Magic Class/Shadowgift to use! Why Rizaia/Nosferatu is only that way, no one knows. Since it's shit which makes Shadowgift the utmost worthless skill in the game! There really isn't going to be anything else since the game is cracked already and nothing else was found other than we know now!

As mentioned, the devs can easily add assets it seems.

Especially items, as the Hero-King Emblem, Exalted Emblem, Fellblood Emblem, First Dragon Blood, Small Stone and Chrom's Falchion from wave 1 weren't in the game code.

Huh, I like how IS totally threw my predictions in the bin. Well, I did guess Anna, the Ballistician and Witch would be wave 2 DLC, but not quite like this : P

This new map makes me miss Haar. You could let Haar loose and he would clear the entire map by himself.

So put Camilla there instead :p

I like the map, but it was a little weird when turn 15 came and didn't end immediately. There are other maps that ask you to complete by turn X and the map will end at the beginning of X turn, whereas this dlc map ends at the end of the turn (so you get a free last attempt at killing them.

So put Camilla there instead :p

I like the map, but it was a little weird when turn 15 came and didn't end immediately. There are other maps that ask you to complete by turn X and the map will end at the beginning of X turn, whereas this dlc map ends at the end of the turn (so you get a free last attempt at killing them.

Yeah, Camilla would fit well, considering she's the love child of Haar and Sothe (imo)

I guess they're trying to make the dlc not too difficult so that people would be more inclined to buy them, but..couldn't they at least have like, I dunno, given every enemy pass or something?

This DLC was surprisingly easy compared to previous ones. I'm on Hoshido Lunatic right now and the enemies in the chapter were around half my level or so.

However other DLC maps do scale to your save and character levels, with them becoming successively stronger and gaining more skills as you progress. Nohr has a lovely habit of putting extra skills on enemies, for example; Hoshido Lunatic for the Chrom DLC had ninjas with -20% HP sap and the skill that switch places, which led them to chain people right into the thick nest of enemies up north.

Chapter AI also changes in Lunatic for the campaign, with enemies doing different and more aggressive things than in the lower difficulties--I don't know if this or other DLC scales the same way.

I'm hoping this round of DLC has better balance. I still can't complete the weapon DLC, and I've finished Nohr Hard, Invisible Hard,and now half way through Hoshido Lunatic.

someone is going to post the Anna map right? right?! I need her like I need air!

I always post screenshots of the DLC maps when they come out, so I'll do that for this one too ~

Well, based on what I read, there was no eshop update today due to Silver Week.

So...maybe next week?

Wait, didn't silver week end yesterday ? I think one of my cousins or someone mentioned it lasted until the 23rd in Japan ?

also the release date still says the 24th, so I'm pretty sure the devs took that into consideration when they out the dates for the maps ~

otherwise I'll be extremely sad xD

Edited by mimasho