Fates DLC Rounds 2 started

Shadow Stalker X

I always post screenshots of the DLC maps when they come out, so I'll do that for this one too ~

Wait, didn't silver week end yesterday ? I think one of my cousins or someone mentioned it lasted until the 23rd in Japan ?

also the release date still says the 24th, so I'm pretty sure the devs took that into consideration when they out the dates for the maps ~

otherwise I'll be extremely sad xD

screw pics, gimme vidyas! lol

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw pics, gimme vidyas! lol

aaah I bought my 3ds too much in a rush for FE:if to come out so I don't have a capture card // proper set up or anything

so it'd probably be all shaky and whatnot

my sister has a great camera though cause she's a photographer so the quality would be okay i guess xD

i might try testing it out later if the dlc comes out ~

aaah I bought my 3ds too much in a rush for FE:if to come out so I don't have a capture card // proper set up or anything

so it'd probably be all shaky and whatnot

my sister has a great camera though cause she's a photographer so the quality would be okay i guess xD

i might try testing it out later if the dlc comes out ~

Haha it's alright, I'm sure someone like Omega on youtube, are going to post it, just gotta be patient, lol

The Anna map is out, and anna seems scale with chapter progress as well. She's a lvl 18 adventurer with all stats caps at endgame.

Edit: It's only for the map though, when you recruit her, she's at her base stats.

Edited by Dlordflash

The Anna map is out, and anna seems scale with chapter progress as well. She's a lvl 18 adventurer with all stats caps at endgame.

Edit: It's only for the map though, when you recruit her, she's at her base stats.

That's ridiculous

I was thinking, if the level scaling is based off of growths, its pretty crazy that her stats are all capped, even if only temporary. She probably slaughtered everyone.

[spoiler=map image]annamap.jpg

all enemy units are Hormone and William lmao

Anna doesn't come with her "Anna's good fortune bow//アンナの福弓" btw

also I tested in all my files, Anna's stats for this map alone are capped no matter what;

her levels differ depending on where you are in the game, however.

Edited by mimasho

I was thinking, if the level scaling is based off of growths, its pretty crazy that her stats are all capped, even if only temporary. She probably slaughtered everyone.

Even though all her stats are capped. She is still very vulnerable in a map full of Berserkers, she was taking 14-18 dmg so I had to rush to get her. She does move around through the stairs, which can get pretty annoying if she runs right into a group of Berserkers. But it is a very easy map to clear.

I'm looking forward for other players to get skills for her so I can buy them from My Castle.

What about her personal skill? considering it was datamined that she'd have Get Rich Quick, unless she doesn't have it from the start.

f71e7538ed.png

Yea it's GRQ

Edited by Elieson

oh god I just tried recording and the sound and everything comes out really nice (plus the camera is great) but...

LINES...EVERYWHERE across the screen sobs

I'm upset that Anna can't use her bow when you immediately recruit her lol

Should have made the episode free because she's not an Einherjar and it will only happen once since you don't get anything else in the episode! What do you get infinitely in the episode?

http://youtu.be/OHWY7awzXQg

Omega did the DLC for Anna :3

lol just as I predicted! haha

But Anna <3333 Man, she's so trolly in that map lol. Felt like she wasn't just trolling the enemies but you as well. lol

Question though, I know Anna's outlaw model looks a bit different, but does Anna's Adventurer model look different from other female adventurers? I notice her model is quite unique as an Adventurer, especially that large bow on the back.

Edited by HTakara82