Fates DLC Rounds 2 started

Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd honestly use the generic Witch just for that portrait and the animations, the class looks great!​

There's a Warp scroll, so male characters can get it too. Also a glasses accessory.

That's good to hear, while I figured they would since Vanguard gave out its skills to female characters, it's nice to know that male characters will have the same skill available to them and I don't have to worry about another Galeforce situation.

Edited by Medeus

If you ask me it looks a bit silly.

The map sprite is ok though...though it looks a lot different from the others

(That being said, ballistician is technically a lot different from the others as well)

With you there...

I always imagined Witches to look like they do in Tear Ring Saga. The only character that fits the Witch class the best is obviously Syalla.

Camilla and Nyx don't look good as a witch?

Argh, forgot about Nyx. :(

Nyx is a better Witch more than Camilla so since she's a pure magic user and has black robes. Despite being able to use magic, Camilla has armor in her portrait, so in my opinion, it clashes with the whole 'witch vibe' that both Syalla and Nyx give off.

EDIT:

Can you use Warp while in guard stance with someone?

Edited by Leif

From what I can tell, you just switch to the front, warp, and then switch again, so why not

Wow, so you can bring along your guard stance partner?

Warp is definitely going to be a broken skill in PvP. Imagine all the Warp chaining you could do...

Wow, so you can bring along your guard stance partner?

Yes. You can then heal/sing/attack or switch and have the support unit heal/sing/attack. I'm finding it quite useful in my nohr lunatic run.

I'll take this "silly" witch design over Gaiden's blatant reuse of the female mage sprite from both FE1 and its own game.

Sad that the map doesn't use any Gaiden music though. Even if it's an Alm map, Celica's map music would've been fine.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

I'll take this "silly" witch design over Gaiden's blatant reuse of the female mage sprite from both FE1 and its own game.

Sad that the map doesn't use any Gaiden music though. Even if it's an Alm map, Celica's map music would've been fine.

I imagine Gaiden originally planned for more enemy only animations, but the devs seem to have puttered out after making custom enemy soldier and sniper animations, adding T3s and redoing a good handful of the FE1 animations.

(...Have the witch and ballistican portraits been ripped yet?)

Edited by L95

There was a warp scroll in this level? Which enemy has it?

I watched a few playthroughs, and it's a pair of Witches in Guard Stance at the very end. After you defeat the two witches that stand by the Boss Witch by what I assume is the Seize point (IDK what out's called since I don't have the game, but it's where you stand to complete the Chapter), more will appear if you don't kill the boss. Keep killing the ones next to her and more will appear. When the last ones appear, it will include a pair in front of her. The one in front has the Warp Scroll