Which FE games have you played?

llee1000

Because why not. I know this has probably been done before, but whatever.

Anyways, here's my list (I included ROM hacks too!):

Completed:

FE:6

FE:7

FE:8

FE:11

FE:12

FE:13

Still playing:

FE:2

FE:4

Played three turns of the first chapter and said "fuck it" and stopped playing:

FE:1

FE:3

ROM hacks:

Elibean Nights

Road to Ruin

Midnight Sun

Death or Glory

Bloodlines

Last Promise

Requiem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll bite.

Played:

FE: 6 (Two playthroughs)

FE: 7 (Uh... Many, many playthroughs)

FE: 8 (A few playthroughs, like 4-5)

FE: 9 (Also many, many playthroughs)

FE: 10 (A few playthroughs, like 4-5)

FE: 11 (One playthrough)

FE: 13 (A few playthroughs, like 3-4--but tons of hours overall)

I haven't played any roms or anything. I've only played the hard-copy original games.

Sword of Seals (Haven't beaten it even once yet) Blazing Sword (So many playthroughs, SO MANY), Sacred Stones (Five.. Six? Playthroughs, I forget), Path of Radiance (I miss my gamecube), Radiant Dawn (and my Wii), Shadow Dragon (Only played it once, didn't beat it), Awakening (Only played it once, didn't get the chance to beat it because it was a friend's not mine).

So far I've completed...

FE4 (once only, but I want to give it another go again)

FE6 (once only, not particularly interested in playing again)

FE7 (many times, dunno how many)

FE8 (many times, dunno how many, but less than FE7)

FE9 (I think twice)

FE10 (I think thrice)

FE13 (many times, I think more than FE7)

I've half-played...

FE11 (tried when it first came out, gave up around Chapter 5 or so; currently replaying, but not very enthusiastically)

I haven't played, but would like to at some point...

FE2 (mostly out of sheer curiosity)

FE5 (probably after I get around to replaying FE4)

FE12 (after I finish slogging through FE11)

I haven't played yet and doubt I will...

FE1 & FE3 (the remakes are close enough for me)

Completed FEs

1 (Weakest overall game for sure, item management is a pain)

4 (4th favorite)

5 (Tied for 3rd)

6 (Personal favorite)

8 (Least Favorite of the GBA era)

9 (Second Favorite)

10 (Tied for 3rd)

On all difficulties :P:

All the ones listed with no small comment are in a vacuum of the list.

Edited by Jedi

All America released FEs plus FE6. I doubt I'll play any of the other Japan only FEs, other than maybe FE3...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Completed :

FE2 : 1 Playthroygh

FE4 : at least 2 playthrough.

FE5 : 1 Playthrough

FE6 : 1 Playthrough

FE7 : Many playthrough. At least 4 (ENM, EHM, HNM, HHM).

I completed the Support at 97% but I don't feel like touching it again right now.

FE8 : I apparently stopped at my third, but I spend many time in CC.

I really thought I played it more, but touching my old copy again tell otherwise...

FE13 : 2 Playthrough. Stopped around midway through the 3rd.

Unfinished :

FE1 : Tried a few chapter.

FE3 : Tried a few chapter.

FE12 : Stopped at chapter 11.

I'm not particularily interrested by FE11, and I'd like to play FE9/10, but they're the harder to access to. (No emulation, and I doubt we'll ever have a handled port.)

I just joined so I figured I'd start introducing myself off here, besides this might be important to reference even ^^

I have a feeling some hardcore fans will hate me for saying this X-X

Games I've beaten:

FE 9 - played countless times, Favorite and first Fire Emblem Game personally.

Edit: FE9 is the only game I had luck with I bought a gamecube copy before it was impossible and a second when I lent mine out and decided to have one as a good copy. the person I lent it to had their house broken into and had all of their games stolen shortly after I bought the second copy. I now treasure it.

FE: 13 - I've played through awakening more times than I can count, I love casual mode because then I don't have to reset so dang much ALL of my characters must survive,

Games I've played but I have yet to (and why I haven't beaten them yet):

Fe 6- (2-3 play throughs) I never made it very far at all with this game. I've never had luck with roms- more so computers- and usually I can't ever keep a save filre before I can beat it. [i have read the manga twice so far and looked up spoilers.]

FE 7- (at least 5 playthroughs) I managed to get to the chapter AFTER Elliwood's dad died before my computer abruptly did the same. I now have the Virtual Console but a lack of motivation to get through all those chapters again because how many times I have to restart this game. [i have looked up spoilers, I kind of spoiled the entirety of FE 6, FE 7 and parts of FE 8 before I even touched them X"D]

FE 8 - I've gotten to the one chapter on Ephraim's story where they can use magic to control one of your characters and use them against you and been stuck ever since. I'm someone who can't allow any character to die so yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh. (I'm also terrible at these games as much as I love them X'D) [looked up basic spoilers, didn't want to spoil everything]

FE: 12- I loved playing this game but I had the same emulating luck as the above. Seriously My computers last about a year because I use them constantly, not even due to me mistreating them, they're mostly just cheap ones meant to be built to die shortly after warranty, my current one is missing many bolts.

Games I essentially rage quitted 8D:

FE 10 - Played once so far, haven't beaten it yet, looked up ALL the spoilers. I have a general distate for the game, I enjoy the new laguz race, some of the story, what they added onto or explained about FE 9. Personally hate alot of the changes made, like the character designs Por Ike IS SO MUCH BETTER than RD Ike, still love him regardless though how the story is cut up into those pieces to me it Just doesn't flow or feel right, Just the general feel of the game is different and I don't like it. I go anywhere from thinking it's alright to disregarding it like it's a bad movie sequel ^^; I go from really wanting to beat it (edit: as in wanting to playthrough and complete it) to hissing at it.

I love some of the characters introduced and plot points and what not but I have a terrible time trying playing it....it just oh GOD NO. ( and soooo many people love it T^T)

Edit:

There is SOOOO much of it I want to expierence first hand, I've gotten really close to beating it, one of the last chapters actually forget which one but anywhere from 2-4 from the last one if I remember correctly, but it BOTHERS ME SO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

FE 11- My game glitches, like alot. Don't understand why. So I read lot's of spoilers for this one too (honestly, I have terrible luck with FE games I'm not lying about any of this)

I hope to beat the ones I haven't yet soon. I love them so much it's just.....emulators and the struggles of playing them with my roommate (who lives with me 24/7 and wants to watch me play them) around a GBA/3DS screen.
Games I really want to play soon:
FE 4- THAT PLOT <3 BUT THOSE GRAPHICS ( Edit 2:I don't like the 90's style anime-like graphics [face sprites].... I never liked that art-style, everything seems too....."feminine" other wise graphic never bother me ) AND THAT DIFFICULTY AND ROM. T^T I probably won't get through it before my computer randomly drops dead again
Fe Fates- why. is. there. no. release date yet? the fact that they're saying only 2016 really REALLLY un-nerves me
edit: I'm sorry if this is too long or if i did something wrong in this T^T
Edited by Kuroki

4-13, attempted 3 once but the graphics and clunky controls made me quit

9 and 10 only once, though, because there's no turbo key on dolphin emulation and I can't play FE without some way to skip through enemy phase, whether by fast forwarding or straight up skipping.

and I'd like to play FE9/10, but they're the harder to access to. (No emulation, and I doubt we'll ever have a handled port.)

Dolphin's been around for a while. 's how i played por.

Edited by Thor Odinson

All of them!

Not including emulators:

Blazing Sword

Sacred Stones

Path of Radiance

Awakening

Including emulators (additional to above):

Japanese Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light

English Gaiden

English Binding Blade

Shadow Dragon

I have not completed any of the emulators because I don't play them very often. However, I have beaten the physical copies. At least three times each.

Ones I played- FE 1-13 (waiting for Fates) all physically btw.

Ones I beaten - FE 2-13 ( 2-5 were the ROM version patched in english. Haven't beaten those on the cartridge yet).

I'll get back to FE1 eventually, I haven't played enough to see what makes it outdated yet.

Beaten FE7, FE8, and FE13

Haven't finished PoR or Shadow Dragon.

I plan on playing Binding Blade eventually, though.

If you need any assistance with Binding Blade, feel free to PM me when you start.

This goes for anyone else too.

Edited by Jedi

FE2: Too different for my taste, it felt much more RPG than most others.

FE3: I thought it was ok but never finished it.

FE4: I can't get past chapter 1 since the maps are so big.

FE5: Currently playing, the translation patch is so bad, but I love all the mechanics so far. Even the ones that screw you over.

FE6: Recently finished, it was pretty good and much better than 7. Though the rng is a bit crazy.

FE7: Normal everything, it became one of my least favorite on replaying it and seeing the shitty promotion gains.

FE8: Pretty decent, though it could be a little harder.

FE9: Too slow, it has pretty good gameplay but it takes so long.

FE11: Reclassing is hilarious and warp is amazingly broken.

FE12: Pretty good, though Marth is a huge wimp.

FE13: The best postgame content which is pretty nice.