When will Spotpass be activated?

Clone184

With Anna becoming a playable character next week (September 24), I'm beginning to wonder if any more characters will be added to the roster, but it's been almost about 2 months since all three paths have been released and we haven't heard any news about the Spotpass feature. Now I know there is a Spotpass feature in the Extra's menu in the main menu based on this picture:

post-18369-0-93512300-1442605368_thumb.png

(This was part of an English Patch translation)

I did a recent post about possible Spotpass characters but since Anna is being released next week, I thought that they may be activating Spotpass during than, as maybe they would start the process of new character recruitment, and I KNOW they won't make us pay for them, being that while Anna was not included in the game itself, all of the others were.

If anyone has any news about any upcoming Spotpass features, please let all of us know. Otherwise, please leave your thoughts down below and let us know what you think.

I doubt that any new characters will be released via spotpass. IMO, we might get something similar to Awakenings spotpass teams and some items.

Then again, I could be completely wrong. Which would be a pleasant surprise, as I wouldn't exactly mind some of the NPC's becoming playable. Lilith and Clear pls.

IMO, we might get something similar to Awakenings spotpass teams and some items.

The lack of any past characters in the Radiant Dawn map they just released pretty much means there won't be any widely distributed "bonus characters" like the Bonus teams from Awakening. There doesn't seem to be any menu for something like that either this time in the bonus box. They could be added directly to the logbook/Einherjar store, I guess, however, everything else indicates they won't really go in that direction this time.

Even if there are some bonus characters in the 3rd DLC wave or something similar, it'll likely be just a couple of extras, rather than anything nearly as wide as a single box from Awakening.

Edited by NeonZ