SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes a 'real' vampire?

Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash/Rarity/Fluttershy?

If you could go back in time remembering all you know now, but be born a member of the opposite gender, would you?

Do you know what corn looked like before it was domesticated?

What is your favorite pre-Triassic animal?

Does he know he won?

I didn't. And I was busy yesterday, haha.

1. How went the job interview?

2. How has your time been in Alabama?

3. What made you join SF?

4. How did you meet Belinda?

5. Will you lift the questions limit?

1. I think it went well. Better than all of the ones I had. I just need to follow up.

2. I love it here. Sometimes it's hard, but I'm happy here.

3. GBA ROM hacking

4. Mage-freaking-Knight 404 streaming on Twitch.

5. Maybe.

1. What got you interested in Fire Emblem?

2. Thoughts on Cloud being in Smash Bros.?

3. Favorite non-Fire Emblem video game?

4. Which Fire Emblem dancer is the best dancer?

1. I was into Front Mission 3 at the time, yet I didn't know what a "Strategy RPG" was. I just liked the blue and red/orange squares mechanic. I mained Roy and Fox in Melee, so I looked up stuff about them.

I found out about Roy's game and a translation patch and decided to play that. Been into Fire Emblem since then.

2. Mixed feelings, really. I feel like he doesn't really belong. At the same time, he's my childhood. AND he feels as complicated as Robin with his specials. Which I like. Getting his DLC no matter what.

3. Tales of Vesperia PS3

Belinda

wJCoBZY.jpg

1. How much time do you spend playing vidya gaems?

2. Where did your username come from?

3. Who's your main after Robin?

4. Favorite thing about Splatoon?

5. Least favorite thing about Splatoon?

1. I used to spend much more. But work and trying to get a government job. So significantly less than I used to. So at most about 2 hours on the weekdays.

2. I played the Yugioh Online demo. It used to be "shadowmew" on a Pokemon Yellow Mew glitch forum. Mew is my favorite Gen 1 after Pikachu. But that username was taken, so I used "shadowofchaos" since Yugioh shadowrealm related. Been that ever since.

3. Roy's our boy.

4. When I get the most turf and kills with the Custom E-liter 3K Scope.

5. Getting out-E-liter'd.

1. What got you into FE originally?

2. How much does family mean to you?

3. How much sadistic joy do you get from Elwind spiking? :P:

4. Favorite manga?

5. Tips for someone who just started a Let's play channel? (Aka me)

1. See Carimine Sword's questions

2. It's the strongest bond you have. Friends are good and all, but (not dissing them) when connections are severed via internet going down or communications or just distance... the blood family or the family you make are really the only ones left. So I cherish them very much.

3. I'm a complete asshole in Smash. So a good amount. Now, teching *AND* Elwind spiking immediately after? Hohoho, I live for that high.

4. ...Dang, I haven't read manga in so long... Uhhh... wait, I'm an idiot, how can I forget this? Cardcaptor Sakura.

5. Just keep trying different things until you find something that works for you. Like a "vibe". One that *YOU* feel most comfortable with. The followers will come with that. That and promotions by your connections (people you know, or collab with someone) will help for sub count.

1: First and current impressions of me?

2: Do you miss living in Las Vegas?

3: How have you been handling the kawaii?

4: Where would you rank your Japanese language skills on a scale from 1 through 10?

5: Any luck on getting a job in the Heart of Dixie?

1. I envy your knowledge of self built computers with really nice specs and interactions with the Old Man. Pretty chill other than that subject.

2. Maybe a little. I miss my parents, my corgi, and that ramen shop.

3. I die a little each day.

4. A decent 7. Now, if you have me live with a native speaker, a 5.

5. I have a job. But I want a govenment programmer job. Getting a little bit of luck on interviews.

1. So how's life treating you these days?

2. Your favorite JRPGs other than Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts?

3. How familiar are you with Metal Gear Solid?

4. Your favorite non-Nintendo series besides Kingdom Hearts?

5. Your opinion on Star Wars?

1. Pretty well, I'd say. Sometimes my "only child" tendency of being a spoiled brat rears its head sometimes, but it's a good experience for me to learn to deal with that.

2. Tales of. Got a little out of it though.

3. Not very. I have the HD remakes, but I haven't finished ANY of them. Only Snake memes are pretty much the brunt of my knowledge. And a few things my friends have told me.

4. The "Tales of" series is pretty fun... but somehow I feel like it lost it's charm to me with Xillia 2. But Zestiria is kinda making me want to go back.

5. My dad is a big fan of it. I'm not really *INTO* it, but I like it. I mean come on, who didn't pretend to wave a lightsaber as a kid?

Do you still hack?

I don't have as much time to though.

1. What's your opinion about the development of Fire Emblem?

2. What's your opinion about SF?

3. What's your opinion about Tales of Zestiria (if you've played it)?

1. In what way? Do you mean the direction it came from to the direction it's taking now? If that's the case, I feel like the veterans aren't *WRONG* about how If has that "iffy" (haha) feeling. I mean, it's trying to appeal to a lot of crowds, including the notorious waifu one (Oh gosh, Etika's fans). However, I feel like it's a change that you just have to roll with. FE:If is still at heart and feel, a Fire Emblem game.

2. I love the positive members and people who feel welcoming. But as it comes with other communities, a have a few "problem" members that I don't like dealing with. Like, at all.

3. I've only seen it. I want to try it myself, but not for the PS3. I feel like it looks so bad downscaled. But there's another problem: I lack a PS4. So I want to try it, but currently can't.

What makes a 'real' vampire?

Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash/Rarity/Fluttershy?

If you could go back in time remembering all you know now, but be born a member of the opposite gender, would you?

Do you know what corn looked like before it was domesticated?

What is your favorite pre-Triassic animal?

1. Huh?

2. You assume I know about ponies.

3. There's a condition that comes with that: Is Belinda subject to the same conditions *AND* agree to it?

4. No, but I'm not really interested.

5. I'm not going to look up if my favorite dinosaur or animal falls in that period.

why did you begin studying japanese, and what kept you going

wedding when

impressions

1. I initially... like most people... wanted to study Japanese because of anime and manga. That reason died very early in the first year... along with all the people that quit. I kept going because I just wanted to learn the language. Because, while it was hard, I liked learning it.

2. Wedding is after a period of time in which we are financially secure enough (as in I can support us living in an apartment without struggling) after moving out of her parents' house. Which should hopefully be by early next year (moving, not the wedding)

3. "You crafty jerk." "You kept my weeb going." "You talked to me about my waifu obssession." "You listened." "You techincally got me deeper into it without meaning to. But mocked me openly in an encouraging way so that I would finally realize how stupid I was." "And also encouraged me to find that special someone." "You asshole." "Senpai, Thank you." "I love you as much as a platonic internet friend could, despite our age differences."

...Well that was a thing.

Also, can I ask a question?

While lifting the question limit completely might feel overwhelming to me...

Can I instead have it initially 5 questions, and if the same person wants to keep asking, that they do it 3 at a time after that? As in they're not allowed another set of 3 questions until I finish answering the ones before that?

Edited by shadowofchaos

1. What's your opinion about the development of Fire Emblem?

I apologize that my question wasn't clear enough.

I meant in general, which includes the points:

• gameplay (game mechanics, map design, variety of mission objectives...)
  • story
  • character design

I mean there was a huge change from 10 to 13 (skip the remakes) and from 13 to 14.

However I think your anwser was answered well enough.

4. Would you agree with me that the bosses in Tales of Vesperia are harder than in other Tales of parts?

5. What's your favorite FE hack?

6. Are your satisfied with your current life situation?

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Also, can I ask a question?

While lifting the question limit completely might feel overwhelming to me...

Can I instead have it initially 5 questions, and if the same person wants to keep asking, that they do it 3 at a time after that? As in they're not allowed another set of 3 questions until I finish answering the ones before that?

You're free to lift or extend the question limit as you like, so yes.

I apologize that my question wasn't clear enough.

I meant in general, which includes the points:

• gameplay (game mechanics, map design, variety of mission objectives...)
  • story
  • chaaracter design
I mean there was a huge change from 10 to 13 (skip the remakes) and from 13 to 14.

However I think your anwser was answered well enough.

4. Would you agree with me that the bosses in Tales of Vesperia are harder than in other Tales of parts?

5. Are your satisfied with your current life situation?

Well, in game mechanics wise, I *WAS* disappointed in FE13. I missed FE7, FE8, FE9 and FE10's variety. While technically you had "defend" chapters, it still "meh" straightforward. If mitigated this.

As for Story, I feel like it's still the same FE story quality as before... EXCEPT for gameplay mingling with story in the form of children.

FE13 justified it. FE14 did *NOT*. I won't let it ruin the experience for me, but even as the "former waifu lord", I did NOT want children in FE14.

4. Yes. But I feel like to newcomers or people not going higher than "Normal" difficulty, it's fair. It's just those *DAMN SECRET MISSIONS*. Yeager. ARGH.

5. No, I'm not. Not unhappy, but what I mean is I want something that ISN'T a delivery job for a living. I want to do what I love, and that's computer software related. Not technical support... but computer related in the way I've been trained to do in my University.

You're free to lift or extend the question limit as you like, so yes.

Then let's go with that.

5 initially. 3 at a time after that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1. Obligatory first/current impression question

2. Favorite kill you got in Smash?

3. Your opinion on memes?

4. Any game series you want to play, but never around to them?

5. Weirdest life experience you ever had?

1. Favorite Pokemon?

2. which do you like more: Bird or Beast Laguz?

3. Favorite antagonist in Fire Emblem series?

4. Favorite japanese Critical/Skill activation quote in Fire Emblem: Awakening?

5. Impression of me? (the guy you just saw first time in your life...)

Was there ever a movie so painfully bad that you destroyed it?

Nope.

First and current impressions of me?

(Hey Senpai.)

First impression: Very intelligent and very well versed in logic.

Current impression: My own personal opinions about FE games tend to get me passionate and you'll pretty much run cirlces around me if I ever get into an argument with you. I'd rather not deal with that, but otherwise, a very friendly member and one of the people here I'd talk to regularly... if I came here as regularly as I did.

...also I never knew you saw me as your senpai.

6. What do you think of Touhou?

7. What about sukusuku?

8. Teach me Japanese.

6. I am pretty indifferent about it now. I used to be into it with the Hisoutensoku fighting game. But I'm "meh, whatever floats your boat" towards it. That fandom has beautiful art though.

7. I've forgotten what that was even from.

8. No, Shirley. I don't even have the time to teach Belinda.

a thing you look forward to the most?

your opinion on how the fates hype went down?

will you do waifu execution for fates?

1. A comfortable life with the one I love.

2. Well it's expected when a game has a localization time gap.

3. Maybe

1. Which FE games have you played?

2. Do you speak any languages besides English and Japanese?

3. Are you interested in languages and/or linguistics in general?

4. Are you interested in law?

5. Do you cycle?

1. FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11 (partially), FE12 (partially), FE13, FE14. I have FE1, FE2, FE3, FE4, and FE5 on my JP 3DS.

2. Tagalog

3. Discussions about it interest me, but I'm not particually interested in getting any more formal education on the subject.

4. Nope.

5. I haven't done so in years.

How long does it take for you to master a smash character as your main?

1. I can't really answer this. I don't think I've "mastered" any character. I'm decent as my characters, but as of late, the 3DS actually taught me a lot more smash concepts I can do in earlier games I couldn't do before. So I'm always learning.

If you mean just being "decent" with them, probably a few weeks of constantly using the character on For Glory or something.

1. Obligatory first/current impression question

2. Favorite kill you got in Smash?

3. Your opinion on memes?

4. Any game series you want to play, but never around to them?

5. Weirdest life experience you ever had?

1. I remember when you were a "legend" before you got unbanned. I was like "what the hell did they do!?" Then I interacted with you a bit and you're pretty chill. Likes Sakuya. The "chill" attutide generally is the one that is most prominent though.

First time I ever applied teching to get a "counter" kill.

3. Depends on the meme. I generally like them if not overused "beaten to death" way memes can get.

4. Too many to count. Some include Rune Factory, Mother/Earthbound, Fatal Frame (though starting that one).

5. Moving in with my girlfriend and her parents in order have the opportunity to get a job to be able to support myself without sacrificing time with her which could have ended the relationship.

How do you really feel about FE14? Do you feel like it went too far with some things?

Are you still getting boxes of those Oreo Os?

Hows Yuna doing?

1. The "saucy" lines on the FE14 confessions even make me, the former waifu lord, flinch a little. Like they really turned up the "waifu" aspect even more so than FE13. But, gameplay wise, even with some extreme tweaks... I think they're going in a good direction.

Makes me feel like it's the FF8 draw system, but not that bad. As in they're experimenting to make it better, but it wasn't as extreme as some veterans make it sound.

2. I can't. It died in Korea as well.

3. She is doing very well. She's also a butt. xD

6: What do you like most about the Smash series?

7: Any game that you regret playing?

8: Any Anime/manga that you want to watch/read?

6. It can be a serious 1 on 1 "FOR GLORY" match... or it can be chaos 8 player smash fun. It encompasses all players of all skill levels and their preferences. That's what I like about it the most.

7. ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. A Japanese game that shall remain unnamed, that had weird screwed up "Ecchi" mechanics. "So bad, it was good" for a little bit, type game. That died about 20 minutes in though. And I proceeded to delete it from my hard drive and browser download history.

8. Gintama and/or Detective Conan. But it's so far along and will take FOREVER to catch up.

1. Favorite Pokemon?

2. which do you like more: Bird or Beast Laguz?

3. Favorite antagonist in Fire Emblem series?

4. Favorite japanese Critical/Skill activation quote in Fire Emblem: Awakening?

5. Impression of me? (the guy you just saw first time in your life...)

1. Pikachu

2. Bird, because Tibarn bias.

3. Gangrel. I keep thinking Hazama trolling.

4. Atashi 2 Female Robin: "Kore de Owari yo!"

5. "Don't really know you that well enough to have an impression?"

6. Your opinion on Undertale?

7. Your favorite memes?

8. Your opinion on tabletop games? (Card games and board games)

6. I like what I've seen so far on Game Grumps. I love Sans. And Papyrus.

7. Doge. And OVER 9000.

8. I like Pokemon and Yugioh cards. Don't really know much about D&D, nor the time for it, but I find it interesting. I like munchkin too. I think I played the Resident Evil Deck Building game with my friends in Nevada and liked it.

1. Did you ever hear a pun so bad that even you cringed at it?

2. and what was the worst pun you think you ever made

1. Don't remember specifically, but Belinda has made a few.

2. I don't remember either, but I made Belinda's dad want to kick me out.

6. What intimidates you?

7. Favorite child unit in FE (not including avatar's)?

8. Opinion on Fates' story?

6. The thought of failure at getting that "life I want".

7. Damn. I was gonna say Twin Mark/Morgans... uhhh... Cynthia.

8. I can't answer this. I haven't finished Nohr or Invisible path. But I like Hoshido's so far. First time I've played it in a while today.

bruh why do you think I'm such a womanizing fuck if I'm clearly getting less than you.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, shota.

Tell me. Is it worth using Heath?

I have no idea about FE7 unit evaluation.

Edited by shadowofchaos