SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And falling that logic checking the first page to see what the context is (or hell even noticing that it says Interviews and not Interview).

Edited by Jotari

Well...

Not much left to say on that.

---

So Sirius, some questions for you... starting with of course... the impressions questions!

1) impressions, do you do any, like Kermit the frog voices etc?

2) what is your opinion on the impressionist movement?

3) how important is a good first impression?

4) who should one try to impress in your opinion?

5) ...and oh yeah, first and current impressions of me? ...I guess?

---

BTW, Opt me back /in coach! I am ready and raring for another chance for an interview. ;)

Guess I'll squeeze in some last minute questions, before the next round of nominating begins.

1. Are there any movies, video games, etc that you love, that everyone else hates?

2. Are there any movies, video games, etc that you hate, that everyone else loves?

3. Going by your earlier comment about hitting women, or lack there of, what would I have to do to make you consider hitting me?

4. Do you think society's adverse reaction towards women being hurt makes it hard to write good female villains, since they can't get slapped around like a male villain could?

5. What is your opinion on Leo in Fates, and the name Leo in general?

6. What is your opinion on Est, and Ests in general?

7. What is your opinion on the name Est/Esther?

So Sirius, some questions for you... starting with of course... the impressions questions!

1) impressions, do you do any, like Kermit the frog voices etc?

2) what is your opinion on the impressionist movement?

3) how important is a good first impression?

4) who should one try to impress in your opinion?

5) ...and oh yeah, first and current impressions of me? ...I guess?

1. I have the best Annoy-o-tron impression.

2. Don't have an opinion on that.

3. When it comes to getting to know someone, I don't put too much weight on the first impression and think more about how they are in their natural state.

4. Themselves.

5. Don't have any

1. Are there any movies, video games, etc that you love, that everyone else hates?

2. Are there any movies, video games, etc that you hate, that everyone else loves?

3. Going by your earlier comment about hitting women, or lack there of, what would I have to do to make you consider hitting me?

4. Do you think society's adverse reaction towards women being hurt makes it hard to write good female villains, since they can't get slapped around like a male villain could?

5. What is your opinion on Leo in Fates, and the name Leo in general?

6. What is your opinion on Est, and Ests in general?

7. What is your opinion on the name Est/Esther?

1. Megaman X6

2. None that I can think of right now, closest thing is Pokemon Go which I don't hate, I just have no desire to play it all.

3. Except for things that go too far like murder, I don't think there's really anything a girl can do to make me consider hurting them.

4. Not at all, good female villains are definitely possible, you just have to avoid going into territory that involves torture or rape.

5. Leo's a decent unit, his unique weapon is good although he may have doubling issues. The name Leo is good and doesn't seem as common as I'd think.

6. They're just not worth using, by the time they arrive, I've already got my team and I just don't care for the hassle of leveling such a weak unit late in the game. It's not difficult to level them up but you still have to baby them to avoid them dying and it's simply better to not deal with that because the payout just isn't really worth it when other characters are fine enough.

7. Est: Meh. Esther: I like it.

Edited by Sirius

ErrantShepherd and Zak Something

Rezzy

I was already interviewed, but feel free to PM me, if you've got anything you'd like to know.

So many people to pick, and I feel guilty having to choose...

Since obviously I can't read, then my vote goes to NinjaMonkey

I can read.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend

Ghast and Arch

Two cool dudes who have been around for a while doing Fangames and such.

I like Ghast's work and have watched some LPs of his, but I'm not familiar with Arch. Edited by Rezzy