SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• everyone called you a calculator
  • but jk i thought refa was a girl when i first met him.

[spoiler=i am a calculator tho]80196e6ba3.png

fun fact refa thought I was a girl when he first met me

I. Sun or Moon?

II. Thoughts on burritos?

III. Thoughts on sushi?
IV. What should I know before watching Yuri on Ice?

V. If you were the Queen of the Bean Bean Kingdom, what would you call your subjects?

Edited by Jiegg

[spoiler=kat is this your favorite emoji]242233070051131392.png

If that was a real emoji I would fucking scream and use that as my Skype emoji instead of my tomato

[spoiler=i am a calculator tho]80196e6ba3.png

fun fact refa thought I was a girl when he first met me

OH MY GOD EUKLYD

U see this is a hard question for me bc I recently have been on a OMG I LOVE VIXX TRAIN and I made a playlist for all my favorite songs by them. I really like fantasy TBH ;-; chained up is a close second

I. Sun or Moon?

II. Thoughts on burritos?

III. Thoughts on sushi?

IV. What should I know before watching Yuri on Ice?

V. If you were the Queen of the Bean Bean Kingdom, what would you call your subjects?

1 my sister is getting moon and I am getting sun for the tradez. Normally she picks the darker, edgier things I shun away and I pick what's considered OF THE LIGHT. Also sun lion better than moon bat tbh

2 I actually really don't like Mexican food but qdoba burritos r GOOD.

3 another food I don't like. It's more like I'm indifferent to it, like I'll eat it if it's given to me but idk

4 it's.... incredibly gay. I'm on episode 3 and if ur not into Semi gay sports anime don't watch it. I'm not in it for the gay bc I don't like romance but it's an incredibely good anime aside from that.

5 MY BEANLINGS

If that was a real emoji I would fucking scream and use that as my Skype emoji instead of my tomato

it's an emoji on discord :^)

OH MY GOD EUKLYD

U see this is a hard question for me bc I recently have been on a OMG I LOVE VIXX TRAIN and I made a playlist for all my favorite songs by them. I really like fantasy TBH ;-; chained up is a close second

u see this isn't a question it's an answer; error is in fact the best vixx song

1. Kat I love you how about you?

IDK IF THIS IS A QUESTION ASKING ME IF I LOVE MYSELF OR IF UR ASKING ME IF I LOVE U AND YES I DO UR STYLE IS SO CUTE!!! I WISH I HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR HALF THE STUFF U WEAR?? UR OVERALL V LOVEABLE BC UR SUCH A NICE PERSON. But ya I do love myself I think I'm PRETTY COOL and I try to do the best I can!!

First and current impressions of me?

I haven't talked to you enough to have a current impression of you.

it's an emoji on discord :^)u see this isn't a question it's an answer; error is in fact the best vixx song

I WANT IT TBH I WISH I LIKED DISCORD and well u see sometimes I am not smart Edited by Lil Bean

IDK IF THIS IS A QUESTION ASKING ME IF I LOVE MYSELF OR IF UR ASKING ME IF I LOVE U AND YES I DO UR STYLE IS SO CUTE!!! I WISH I HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO WEAR HALF THE STUFF U WEAR?? UR OVERALL V LOVEABLE BC UR SUCH A NICE PERSON. But ya I do love myself I think I'm PRETTY COOL and I try to do the best I can!!

Well I was gonna say that "oh well I don't actually own a whole lot of it" and then I remembered that oh half of that amount is probably still more than you're confident wearing

BUTT

I WAS ASKING IF YOU LOVED YOURSELF TOO

I'm glad you love yourself because you are pretty cool!!

(also I just read that your favourite song is baepsae and that made me really happy and I think that is a good response)

this question popped into my head and I don't really know why but

2. Have you ever seen Sailor Moon?

3. and if so, favourite sailor scout?

4. and the subject has suddenly made me think of madoka magica too so have you seen that?

5. and if so, favourite magical girl from that??

if you have not seen either of those I am sorry that I just made four WHOLE questions out of it ^o^

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Opinion on polygamy?
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

OH NO JOTARI I SUCK IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOOUR QUESTIONS!!

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Opinion on polygamy?
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?
  1. Honestly US History is the only thing that truely and honestly interests me. Those guys... theyre so neat. I know for sure I'd pick John C Calhoun and Andrew Jackson mainly because i doubt if both of them came we wouldnt reach our destination and they would be fighting and actually no this sounds like a horrible idea. Neither of them can drive either... I genuinely dont know enough cool history figures to actually answer your question properly im so sorry. Id probably throw in henry clay just for the heck of it
  2. I only really know anime + tv shows i hope this is ok. id probably bring saitama from one punch man bc he seems like a chill dude...... then maybe michael scott from the office... and blitz because i refuse to believe that blitz is real and i know for a fact he wouldnt be a villain. (im so sorry i dont really watch a lot of anime or tv but its all i have ;-;)
  3. ive never really seen a villain and been like OH WOW THEYRE NEAT but ive always really thought poison ivy was so neat? i dressed up as her and did leaf makeup and everything so id probably bring her. Lelouche honestly does seem like a bad guy to me so id probably bring him even though hes like so???? and then also the massive titan from attack on titan so that idk i can be carried to my destination that seems faster
  4. its not something i personally practice but i have friends how do have multiple significant others. I have seen though in some cases with the Mormon Church husbands having 40 wives and some of those wives feeling? not good? so i know the bad and ok sides of polygamy but im not really sure if its something i have an "oh ya polygamy is good or bad" type of thing. im not personally going to tell someone they cant practice polygamy, its their choice, but as long as someone is in a relationship where everyone is OK i think its fine? im not really sure because even in cases where everyone is fine with polygamy, polygamy can be kind of tricky.
  5. WHERES THE GOODRA MEGA????? SO CUTE. SO SLIME.

1. OPINIONS on GOTHIC LOLITA??

2. thoughts on this DRESS

3.wb this one

4. THIS dress thoughts on?

5. THESE

1. im more of a pastel goth kind of girl myself when it comes to goth. I prefer frilly things and cute girly things to be pink and pastel when im wearing them but blacks can still be cute?
  2. it kind of reminds me of sleep attire but i know it isnt? skirt part is cute tho. Im not sure if i like the pattern.
  3. I LOVE TH TOP TO THAT ONE. the only issue i really have with lolita is that like a lot of lolita fashion rests in a childlike appeal? and its CUTE but its not my sort of cute. bows and stuff im fine with but when it comes to having those lil patterns on the bottom id probably get too embarassed to wear it. it is cute tho.
  4. I think this one is my favorite out of all four mainly bc of the city and how the navy contrasts the cream? i love how its sort of like a winter town. Id actually probably wear this if i was told to tbh.
  5. these kinds of dresses look really pretty on kim tbh? the first thing i thought when i saw this dress was "man kim needs this"

11. least favourite unit we have ever done in either journalism class
12. first and current impressions of mr miller
13. HOW DO I DO EYELINER CUZ MY RIGHT EYELID IS SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN MY LEFT EYELID AND EYELINER LOOKS GROSS ON ME NO MATTER WHAT
14. favourite like types of clothing??? e.g. cardigans, miniskirts, etc
15. favourite online clothing sites to shop

i need to answer 15 for this one too

1. tbh i get way too lazy to go to forever 21 or h&m or american eagle so i shop online there a lot. BUT one of my favorite places is probably hautelook: Hautelook is a website that sells more expensive products on sale (including makeup). I also really like going on tumblr and looking for clothes there.

this question popped into my head and I don't really know why but

2. Have you ever seen Sailor Moon?

3. and if so, favourite sailor scout?

4. and the subject has suddenly made me think of madoka magica too so have you seen that?

5. and if so, favourite magical girl from that??

if you have not seen either of those I am sorry that I just made four WHOLE questions out of it ^o^

1. i-i actually have not seen any of these. i never really got into anime until i was 12/13 in like 2012. My first anime was deathnote and i thought i was too good for the magical girl stuff but i realize now magical girl is so good? im v sorry im not able to answer ur questions tho ;-;

THANK U FOR REMINDING MY JOTARI ;-;

hi kat

1. first and current impressions

2. what would u like to be asked the most because i have no questions

hi damian

1. for the longest time i... did not think u liked me. When i first got into the group chat i didnt realize ur just sort of an indifferent person? i thought u were upset @ me bc of the first eimm when u knew the i was planning to backstab u but i still acted like we were all good. which i know realize how RIDICULOUS that is. but tbh ur like super kind? and u dont take crap from anyone? and ur kind of this guy who if someones not treating u right u get it and u either stop messing with them or u make them start treating u right? and once i realized that it was easy for me to realize that u DO NOT hate me, and if u didnt like me u wouldnt talk to me. isnt learning things great? but i also think youre super talented @ art and i wish u did more of it/showed me more of it. I also think its nice that u seem to look out for people u like a lot? like it goes beyond a "oh theyre my friend i dont want bad things to happen to them" and more of a "oh theyre my friend ill help them out 100% if bad things happen"
  2. tbh idk ;-; i do like being asked for first impressions bc yall r my friends and my impressions of yall r good and i wanna say kind things about u. and u guys have already asked me a lot about my accomplishments and digital design and my PASSIONS and those r my weak points. like im really happy with all the questions ive been asked. i guess more questions about who i am/what i like
11.Favorite Bond movie?
12.Favorite Disney movie?
13.Favorite Shakespeare play?
14.Favorite Queen song?
15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?
  1. IVE ONLY SEEN SKYFALL. i went to go see it with my dad because he really likes james bond and i remember him taking me and me being so obsessed with that one character q. i thought he looked so neat but omg i just looked up a photo of him to post here and he... is not my favorite anymore
  2. ALADDIN. as a young kid i had a princess jasmine costume and my mom says i wore it nearly every single day. i legit wanted to be her i thought she was so beautiful and i loved her hair and i loved the fact that she had a tiger? I still like her a lot to this day and I have an appreciation for the music i didnt have as a kid
  3. hey... i am not like a super smart person i dont read shakespeare on my own or know about shakespeare on my own ive only really read romeo and juliette and even then i just read the sparknotes so i could do good on the quizzes
  4. im sorry to hurt ur soul more but i havent really listened to queen
  5. Hermione mainly bc shes smart and really dedicated

6. What games have u played bc i had no idea u knew about DISHONORED stuff and would like to know about other games u've played that hasn't been brought up BEFORE

7. What is your opinion on traveling? Any places you would want to visit at some point in your life?

8. Favourite founding father?

9. Favourite utaite songs?

10. f and c impressions of me

Hi there, Lil Bean c:

>What's the first thing I should know about you if we got to know each other?

>Is there a place you always go to when you're sad?

>Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

Edited by ___

How can you not have an impression of Makaze after all of that EIMM drama?

are you saying that eimm drama is enough to judge makaze on

i mean if you are that's fine you're just wrong

I'm sure makaze is a very complex individual w/ a deep and troubled past and hidden motivations for everything

like batman

including the part where people think he's a badguy

Edited by Euklyd

• i-i actually have not seen any of these. i never really got into anime until i was 12/13 in like 2012. My first anime was deathnote and i thought i was too good for the magical girl stuff but i realize now magical girl is so good? im v sorry im not able to answer ur questions tho ;-;

hey it's no worries there's pleeeeeeeenty of anime I still get to tell people that I've never seen~!

but!!! you know what that means!!!!

6. favourite death note character??????

Edited by Freohr Datia

!.) Have you played Club Penguin?

@.) Have you played Neopets?

#.) What's your favorite food?!?!?!?

$.) When highlighting, do you highlight too much, highlight too little, don't bother highlighting at all, or highlight about average?

%.) Which one of your friends would you ask for financial advice from? (Barring Euklyd is an invalid answer)

Edited by Jiegg

TIME FOR THE INTROSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

16. how are you different from the you one year ago? what about five years ago?

17. what is one personality trait that you very very deeply want to strive toward (idk if i worded this correctly)

18. what kind of person do you perceive yourself as, and how do you think that differs from how your friends see you? what about your acquaintances, if it differs? how do you want people to see you?

19. in what ways would you be different if you didn't get into our school? (if applicable, joined a different magnet? unless u were absolutely dead-set on studying journalism)

20. is there anything you superwant to do? what's holding you back from doing it? ignore things like "oh i'm not old enough yet"

Edited by .luna.