3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

3. Ya' like bluegrass?

Like literally people

Come up with your own fricking material

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

"HEY ME AND BUBBLEGUM ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU WITH TEN MILLION QUESTIONS!"

At the very least it's way better than Sully's

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

You two should definitely analyze the psychological and historical roots that are shared between bluegrass and jazz. I'm sure you can find something if you research/bluff enough!

I am definitely not doing this

1. HI IM DAISY
What do you think of me?

2. What do you think of Daisy?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. Ever play Mario Kart Double Dash?

5. Not sure if this was asked, but do you watch anime?

If so, ever see the original Naruto?

6. What is your opinion on memes?

7. Are you one with the force, and is the force with you?

8. For serious

what is 9 + 10?

9. Any drugs on ya? I could use some right about now

10. What do you think of alcohol?

11. Do you like waffles meth?

12. Do you like waffles?

13. Do you like pancakes!??!

14. DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST!??!?!

15. I am supposed to be as meme-y as possible, but time for a serious question:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi

16. What do you think of memes?

17. Are you or are you not part of the Illuminati?

18. Do you or do you not smoke weed everyday?

19. Does the number 666 mean anything to you?

20. Does the number 420 mean anything to you?

21. Does the number 21 mean anything to you?

22. Does the number 19 mean anything to you?

23. Tell us a good egg joke

24. Say something that makes you sound xexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

25. Will you paint me like one of your french robots?

26. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!???!?!

27. What is this!?
(bonus points if you answer this one with the right meme)

28. Where is my money?
I'm tired of you ducking me man

29. Why did you just bite my finger?! Defaultbutt!

30. Did you park your car on my sandwich?

31. How many fingers am I holding up?

32. Have you ever gone so far as to even want to pretend to go and do more like?

33. Would you impeach General Tso or President Trump

Choose wisely

34. How many licks does it take to get the tootsie roll center of tootsie pop

35. Hiya toots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

36. Isn't toots a weird word?

37. Guns or roses?

38. Cream or sugar?

39. Pie or cake?

40. Potatoes or tomatoes?

41. Soda or coffee?

42. Tea or coffee?

43. Milk or juice?

44. Juice or lemonade?

45. Lemonade or soda?

46. Milk or soda?

47. Milk or water?

48. Lemonade or water?

49. Milk or lemonade?

50. Juice or soda?

51. Water or juice?

52. What is your favorite cereal?

53. Who's that pokemon!

54. Meal worms or earthworms? 

55. Favorite sport?

56. Football or soccer?

57. Football or soccer?

(yes this is a different question from 56)

58. Fries or chips?

59. Would you like some fries with that?

60. Legos or mega blocks, and why?

61. Memes. Yay or nay?

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I just accidentally lost all of my answers up until Infinite Dreams' eighth question. Apologies for the wait; I think I'm just gonna answer one person at a time though, so I don't lose so much again.

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

YUSSSSSSSSSS MEAP MY FAVOURITE MOLE!

1. Why are moles so gross?

2. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR BEAUTIFUL AVATAR?

3. Impressions of yours truly?

4. Top 5 places you'd like to visit?

5. I think I actually know this one, but what was your first FE game?

6. How did you come to join SF?

7. Why don't you like Star Wars?

8. From now on, can I call you Padawan Meap?

9. Which FE game do you think you have played the most times?

10. Why is New Mystery your favourite FE game?

11. Favourite flavour of ice cream?

12. Do you think we'll ever count higher than 703?

13. Are you participating in Halloween?

14. Can you send me your lonely Gaiden cart please?

15. What makes you prefer consoles to emulators?

16. Ever played any Zelda games?

17. What consoles do you own?

18. Favourite game series?

19. Do you prefer older FE or newer FE?

20. Here's my best @Arcanite impression:

"HEY ME AND BUBBLEGUM ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU WITH TEN MILLION QUESTIONS!"

What did you think?

1. Because some humans seem to enjoy spreading misinformation about moles, the truly superior species. I am disappointed that you would fall for their tricks.

2. I recommend looking up what holidays were going on yesterday ;) I was gonna change it back today, but I think I'll keep it until the end of the interview at least, since this is pretty much who I am now.

3. You seem nice ignoring your questionable opinions on moles. We may have differences in beverage preference, but you're always fun to talk with, and I admire your dedication to your art, which looks great by the way.

4. I'm not really much of a traveler, but Japan, Canada, Ireland, Greece, and... probably somewhere else all interest me to some extent.

5. Sacred Stones, thanks to getting it for free through the 3DS Ambassador thing. I got Awakening very soon after though, and I actually beat Awakening first, so that one is technically my first if you go by which game was cleared first.

6. I had been lurking for a while already, and I finally decided to join to chat with people and share my own opinions on things. And look where that's gotten me.

7. It's not that I don't like it, I enjoy the movies enough to own the first six in their Anniversary release. It's just something that I drifted away from as I got older, for whatever reason.

8. My family has been threatening to style my hair in a ponytail if I don't get it cut, so I might as well go with the Padawan style.

9. Awakening easily. It's hard to beat a 400+ hour playtime over countless save files.

10. It has the best mix of everything being great in my opinion. FE4 is my second favorite because I like the cast, story, world, and music the most, but I still like all of those aspects in New Mystery, and the gameplay is just much better in New Mystery to me.

11.Peanut butter. Mint is also great, and vanilla gets a bad rep in my opinion.

12. No, but I hope and pray every day and night that I'm wrong.

13. Nah, I haven't really been into it for a few years now.

14. Maybe. The shipping costs seem like they may be a bit expensive, though.

15. There's just something nice about playing on actual hardware, I guess. It feels more like I'm actually playing the game the way it's meant to be played. Although I will admit that I have played a few games on emulators, but I do own physical copies of every game I've ever emulated.

16. Yeah, but I've only cleared a couple of them. My sister was always more into The Legend of Zelda series than I was.

17. Hoo boy, here we go... Including handhelds: NES (although it doesn't work anymore), SNES,  Super Famicom, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVite, PSTV and PC for Steam and such. I did have an XBox 360 and XBox One, but my sister took those when she moved out since she played them more than I did.

18. Perhaps surprisingly, not Fire Emblem, but Ys. For a lot of reasons that I already typed out before I lost my answer, so... I'll just say that I really like the games.

19. Older, but I can still enjoy the newer games. My 400+ hours of playtime in Awakening should be proof of that.

20. Hm, not bad, but it needs more jazz.

@Arcanite... yeah, you're definitely getting a post dedicated just to your answers. I'm willing to tackle them though, so just you wait!

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

6. Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth, and Jesus. What a wonderfully tense ride that would be.

7. Estelle Bright from Trails in the Sky, Dogi from Ys, and Mail from Popful Mail. It would be an adventurous and Falcom-themed trip, for sure.

8. Zoda from F-Zero, and Misery and Balrog from Cave Story. No real theme, I just like them.

9. Awesome, although I tend to be more optimistic than most in this regard.

10. My Pokémon knowledge is very limited outside of Snap, Monopoly, and Smash, so... Mega Rapidash, if it doesn't already exist.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Intresting. I got the feeling from the first answer you didn't read a lot.

6. Was I wrong?

6x. if the answer to previous answer was no, how come you like English while not liking reading?

Just want to point out your answer to my 3rd question was 3^3.

7. Was that on purpose?

Alright, time for some FE related questions for now:

8. Favorite male FE character?

9. Favorite class?

10. Favorite archtype?

11. If you were a FE character, what would your class be and what would your stats look like?

12. Favorite New Mystery character?

13. Favorite lord?

14. Favorite villain?

15. Who got your summoner support in heroes?

16. Favorite Heroes unit?

17. Least favorite FE character?

Think I'll leave it at that for now.

6. I can see how those two answers can be kinda contradictory, haha. Honestly, I really do enjoy reading, but I'm very bad when it comes to media like books and TV shows that are long commitment. Same reason I like RPGs, but I don't play or finish them very often.

6x. My answer was yes, but I have an answer that fits this as well. While I enjoy reading, I think I enjoy writing even more. Writing song lyrics has become a hobby of mine over the past few years (combining my love of writing with my love of music), and I've written a few short stories too, as well as a longer story that I started a while ago. I should work on that one more.

7. No, but I strongly wish that it was.

8. Gaius, no question.

9. Archer, because I have real-life archery bias.

10. Probably the Minerva/Wyvern Rider archtype.

11. Probably a healer, since I prefer to help others over being the one that's helped. I'd probably have something like low HP, low Strength, decent Magic, high Skill, decent Speed, decent Luck, high Defense, and decent Resistance.

12. Sheena, also no question.

13. Leif, for actually having more character and growth than most other lords.

14. Ishtar, because I'm also a sucker for the Camus Archtype, and I liked using her in Awakening.

15. I've switched it around a lot because I have too many favorites, but Clarisse has had it most often so far. If/when Altena gets added though, she'll be getting it for sure.

16. My +Spd Olwen with Dire Thunder, LaD3, and Desperation is a ton of fun, especially in TT. It helps that I also like her as a character as well, although she's not one of my top favorites.

17. Raigh. I very rarely dislike fictional characters, but Raigh is a combination of almost every character trait that annoys. His smug little brat face doesn't help my opinion of him, either. I also don't like Asugi, but that's mostly in comparison to Gaius, while my disgust for Raigh is earned entirely on his own merits.

Meep! It's Beep!  Time to rapid fire ask questions!

1. Coke or Pepsi?

2. Favorite Board Game?

3. Favorite Game series?

4. If you had an unlimited budget and all of the best actors/producers, etc what kind of show would you make?

5. Same as above but what show would you reboot?

6.  If your life was a movie, what would it be called? 

7. Would people go see it?

8. DC or Marvel?

9. Favorite Superhero?

10.  Do you play any musical instruments?

11.  Can you read sheet music?

12. What are your top 3 songs you'd use to describe yourself to someone who knows nothing about you?

13. Favorite gaming console?

14.  Do you prefer written or visual art?

15. Dream job?

16. Do you want/like to drive?

17. Favorite Musical Artist?

18. Favorite Game/Movie Soundtrack?

19. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but have never gotten the chance to or have been allowed to?

20. If you ever have children, do you have any names you'd like to call them?

21. Are you mafiaNohrain scum?

22. Favorite Story Genre?

23. What book/movie/game do you think has the best story of all time?

24. What is thing that will draw you into a game most?

25. Least favorite subject ever?

26. Thoughts on the lovely Oboro?

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

27, surprisingly the same as Anime27Arts. Well... maybe not so surprising that it's hers, considering her username, but more on my end I guess. Although my username before DefaultBeep (long since abandoned by me) did have 27 in it as well.

What was your original username that had 27 in it?

28. Is there any particular reason you like 27 besides the fact that it is the best number in all existence?

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

At the very least it's way better than Sully's

Duh! Because it's obviously exactly how you talk. I even used the incorrect grammar of "me and Bubblegum" rather than "Bubblegum and I" because you're so down with da kids.

Alright Padawan Meapy Meaper!

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

3. You seem nice ignoring your questionable opinions on moles. We may have differences in beverage preference, but you're always fun to talk with, and I admire your dedication to your art, which looks great by the way.

Awwww thank you! I never know what to say when people are this nice to me. For that you've earned yourself a 'Lucina Pumpkin Head' artwork for certain.

21. Isn't jazz better than bluegrass?

22. Isn't jazz better than all other musical genres?

23. Is your favourite musical genre jazz?

24. Isn't rock just a lesser dum person's version of jazz?

25. Do you actually like music?

26. Ever seen anyone play a musical saw?

27. Did ya know I've played a saw?

*don't try this at home kids you might lose a leg

28. Don't you think the violin is the most aesthetically pleasing instrument out there?

29. Name a musician/band you hate.

30. Name another!

31. Have you ever smashed out your anger on a piano?

32. What about fainted out of shock?

33. What about fainted out of shock onto your bed in a dramatic Disney princess style manner?

34. Falchion or Ragnell?

35. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

36. Would you eat it again?

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

8. My family has been threatening to style my hair in a ponytail if I don't get it cut, so I might as well go with the Padawan style.

37. BUT MALE PONYTAILS ARE AWESOME! Will you style it like a Padawan if I ask you super nicely with cherries on the top?

38. Should Daisy and I actually ask you a million questions? 

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I also don't like Asugi

39. BICH U WANNA FITE?

40. I don't like sand...

41. Original Star Wars trilogy or the prequels?

42. Why do you feel so connected to moles?

43. Favourite species of mole?

44. Ever seen a mole irl?

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favorite Fire Emblem game.

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. What is your least favourite FE game?  Why?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. What three words best describe you?

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

1. FE7. Not because it's bad, but because it does everything okay without standing out in any one area.

2. Success should be measured by the amount of positive impact that is left on the world. However, there's nothing wrong with smaller personal successes along the way.

3. A lot honestly, and I can thank Anxiety for that. For more irrational fears, I'd say the biggest one is needing to have my appendix removed. It's not a huge deal, but I was young when my mom had to have hers removed, and the whole process kinda scarred me in the end. I still get panicked when I feel even a slight amount of discomfort in the lower right of my stomach.

4. Playing a video game that I'm comfortable with and good at, and either listening to music or watching YouTube or Twitch.

5. Nervous, optimistic, lazy.

6. I still don't like the idea that guys shouldn't be emotional and should always be masculine, although that does seem to be very slowly changing lately.

7. Free time.

8. Ah, the question I was answering before I lost all my answers! Anyway, the first thing that comes to mind is rock climbing. I impressed everyone in my family by even being willing to do it at all, and I'm perfectly content with never doing it again.

9. Probably more of an introvert, although I really value talking and spending time with friends. I just get burned out and start wanting some alone time after a while.

10. Having a house, a loving family, and a decent ACT score, which ironically may mean moving away from the first two points if I can get into college without a horrifying amount of debt afterwords.

11. This is an interesting thing that I've noticed about me. If I have the option to take an easy way out, then I will take it, because I don't see a reason not to if it's provided. However, if there's no easy way out, then I am willing to work hard to achieve something. I'll mention the ACT again, because it was recent and was the first time I really noticed this about myself. Being homeschooled, there have been occasions where it was very easy to just look up an answer if I didn't know it, which is not something I'm particularly proud to admit. But with the ACT, there was no other way to do it other than to be prepared, so I practiced by doing a couple practice tests and reviewing some parts of my recent school work. I was super stressed about it, but in the end, it went far better than I expected, better than most of my actual schoolwork. So, hopefully that long answer is satisfying.

12. Back in 2005, there were these two special Bionicle sets that I really wanted. I found and bought one of them like three different times, but I could never find the second one. For years, I had decided that if I could go back in time, I would find and give myself that other set. I have no better answer now that I'm older (and now that I actually have that other set), so I'll just stick with that I guess.

13. When people don't respect rules. I've been known to... lose my temper in some situations like that.

14. Battlestar Galactica, the reboot, 100% until the day I die. Fantastic plot, fantastic characters, fantastic world building, fantastic fight scenes, fantastic script, fantastic music, it's just amazing. Way better than that lame Star Wars show. I also was able to watch through it with my dad, who is also a big fan of the show, so it was a fun way to spend time with him as well. Second favorite is Whose Line is it Anyway?, and Colin is the best hands down. Third is Gravity Falls, for similar reasons as Battlestar Galactica.

15. To be honest, I have a terrible memory, so I'm not entirely sure when a lot of important events have happened. But I actually might say this year, because there's been a lot of great stuff that's happened, both for now and for the long term of my life.

Please leave a message after the beep.

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

4. When @Arcanite and I derail this thread and turn it into a debate about some random alternate topic, what do you want us to talk about?

The real question is, does derailing the interview thread deserve a spanking?

Here we go.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

1. HI IM DAISY
What do you think of me?

2. What do you think of Daisy?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. Ever play Mario Kart Double Dash?

5. Not sure if this was asked, but do you watch anime?

If so, ever see the original Naruto?

6. What is your opinion on memes?

7. Are you one with the force, and is the force with you?

8. For serious

what is 9 + 10?

9. Any drugs on ya? I could use some right about now

10. What do you think of alcohol?

11. Do you like waffles meth?

12. Do you like waffles?

13. Do you like pancakes!??!

14. DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST!??!?!

15. I am supposed to be as meme-y as possible, but time for a serious question:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi

16. What do you think of memes?

17. Are you or are you not part of the Illuminati?

18. Do you or do you not smoke weed everyday?

19. Does the number 666 mean anything to you?

20. Does the number 420 mean anything to you?

21. Does the number 21 mean anything to you?

22. Does the number 19 mean anything to you?

23. Tell us a good egg joke

24. Say something that makes you sound xexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

25. Will you paint me like one of your french robots?

26. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!???!?!

27. What is this!?
(bonus points if you answer this one with the right meme)

28. Where is my money?
I'm tired of you ducking me man

29. Why did you just bite my finger?! Defaultbutt!

30. Did you park your car on my sandwich?

31. How many fingers am I holding up?

32. Have you ever gone so far as to even want to pretend to go and do more like?

33. Would you impeach General Tso or President Trump

Choose wisely

34. How many licks does it take to get the tootsie roll center of tootsie pop

35. Hiya toots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

36. Isn't toots a weird word?

37. Guns or roses?

38. Cream or sugar?

39. Pie or cake?

40. Potatoes or tomatoes?

41. Soda or coffee?

42. Tea or coffee?

43. Milk or juice?

44. Juice or lemonade?

45. Lemonade or soda?

46. Milk or soda?

47. Milk or water?

48. Lemonade or water?

49. Milk or lemonade?

50. Juice or soda?

51. Water or juice?

52. What is your favorite cereal?

53. Who's that pokemon!

54. Meal worms or earthworms? 

55. Favorite sport?

56. Football or soccer?

57. Football or soccer?

(yes this is a different question from 56)

58. Fries or chips?

59. Would you like some fries with that?

60. Legos or mega blocks, and why?

61. Memes. Yay or nay?

1. I know I've said this to most people, but you seem like a cool person, and I enjoy talking with you. But if Bartozio is the anchor in the Counting thread, then you are the giant metal scissors that cut off the anchor and act as wings for the thread to fly away to wherever it wants. And don't worry, that's a compliment.

2. Better than Peach. I'll fite u IRL mate Im Daisy Ripped.

3. Actually yeah, memes aside. Brass instruments and a free form style are a joy to listen to.

4. Yes, but I unfortunately do not own it. I wouldn't mind buying it sometime soon, though.

5. I have, but I wouldn't say I'm a super fan of the genre. One of my sisters friends recommended Fruits Basket when we were younger, and I have some nostalgia for it as a result. I've also started watching the original Dragon Ball because I got curious, and I've enjoyed the 15 episodes I've seen so far. Whether or not I'll ever finish it, though, is not guaranteed.

I have not seen Naruto, but I read the first couple issues of the manga like 4-5 years ago. It was neat I guess.

6. There are some that I really like, although they're hit-or-miss for me overall.

7. Nah, I don't think I have enough Courage, Wisdom, or Power.

8. Hey.

I take back what I said about my impressions of you.

Bad meme friend.

9. The only drug I've got is the drug of life, man! Although I've been told that Anxiety medication might not be a bad idea to take.

10. Fine for people who enjoy it, like literally everyone else in my family, but I've been exposed to enough drunk people to not be interested in drinking myself.

11. I already told Bartozio, I love Math!

12/13. My dad makes delicious waffles and pancakes using cinnamon applesauce. I wouldn't be able to decide between them.

14. My dad also makes delicious french toast, although it's a bit sweet at times. It's good, but I prefer the first two. Also another bad meme.

15. 0/10, not even a question, come see me after class.

16. There are some that I really like, although they're hit-or-miss for me overall.

17. Not that I know of, but I also didn’t know I was a mole until recently, so who knows.

18. I live the Mac and Devin life every day, dawg.

19. I always knew there was something off about you… But now I see it! if you rearrange the letters in your name, it spells antichrist! Well… it actually spells anticrane, which doesn’t really mean anything as far as I know.

20. See answer 18.

21. Bad

22. Meme

23. Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

But his winter wasn’t very good.

Thank you, I’ll be here all week unfortunately.

24. If I was a Wii and you were Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I’d overheat just at the sight of you.

25. Sorry, I think that’s Natalie’s thing; I could doodle you like one of my Jon Arbuckles, though.

26. …Does saying yes mean I’m not entertained, or does saying no mean I’m not entertained? Don’t mess with me like this, Arcanite!

27. A miserable pile of questions. Don’t worry, I know I didn’t get the bonus points.

28. Don’t freak out, but… I might’ve spent all on orbs. I have it back by next week, I promise! I just need a little more time!

29. It’s your own fault for holding that treat so close to my face!

30. That was a close one! Good thing you got out of the way, or you would’ve been a Robot Sandwich.

31. You know I can’t see without my glasses!

32. Nah. I’m good.

33. Gonna be honest, I don’t know who the first one is, and I’d rather not get political here, so I’m gonna impeach the current game so we can go to the next cookie.

Was that reference too out there for this forum? Guess we’ll find out how many people watch the same streamers that I watch.

34. Three. How hard is it for people to understand that commercial? He clearly counts to three, and then it’s gone! Simple!

35. Aw shucks, I’ve always wanted to be treated like a girl in the early-mid 1900s!

36. Eh, I’ve been called worse.

37. 21 Guns, because that’s from a great album by Green Day.

38. Sugar. Don’t give me strawberries and a bowl of sugar. They will be gone very shortly.

39. Cake, I don’t really get the appeal of pie honestly.

40. Potatoes, unless ketchup counts under tomatoes.

41. Soda, although the only time I’ve really tried coffee was when one of my friends let me try a terrible Starbucks drink at Driver’s Ed.

42. Tea, specifically a refreshing Arnold Palmer Iced Tea & Lemonade.

43. Juice. Milk is dumb, unless it’s strawberry or used in a recipe.

44. Lemonade, although isn’t it technically just lemon juice.

45. If Arnold Palmer also counts as lemonade, then that. Otherwise, probably soda.

46. Soda. Milk is still dumb and should be ignored.

47. Water, although you probably could’ve guessed that by now.

48. Water. It’s hard to beat the classics.

49. Milk. Haha! Just kidding, it’s lemonade.

50. Soda, juice just doesn’t always cut it for me.

51. Water, see above.

52. Reese’s Puffs, for that peanut butter chocolate flavor.

53. It had better be Rapidash or I’m quitting.

54. Gummy worms!

55. Golf.

Don’t laugh, it’s cool! And Mario Golf is a blast, to boot.

56. Football, because they actually primarily use their feet in soccer, unlike in American football.

57. Football because I know more about the rules thanks to my family, but I think I’d like soccer more if I knew more about it.

58. Fries, though chips are pretty good to.

59. Hey, can I get some fries on those fries while I fry these fries?

60. Legos, duh. Mega Blocks are okay, but Lego has more interesting properties in my opinion.

61. There are some that I really like, although they're hit-or-miss for me overall.

Hello you default flavoured beep. I have a number of questions to ask.

1. Can you guess the number of questions I will ask.

2.I ask of you to think of a whole number between one and ten. Multiply it by three,double that then divide by your original number take one from that, are you now thinking of five? 

3.How high do you aspire to count 

4.What is your current impression of me?

5. Choose a fire emblem class? 

6. Are you truly the mole 

7. Why do you so freely change your profile pic and descriptions 

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Meep! It's Beep!  Time to rapid fire ask questions!

1. Coke or Pepsi?

2. Favorite Board Game?

3. Favorite Game series?

4. If you had an unlimited budget and all of the best actors/producers, etc what kind of show would you make?

5. Same as above but what show would you reboot?

6.  If your life was a movie, what would it be called? 

7. Would people go see it?

8. DC or Marvel?

9. Favorite Superhero?

10.  Do you play any musical instruments?

11.  Can you read sheet music?

12. What are your top 3 songs you'd use to describe yourself to someone who knows nothing about you?

13. Favorite gaming console?

14.  Do you prefer written or visual art?

15. Dream job?

16. Do you want/like to drive?

17. Favorite Musical Artist?

18. Favorite Game/Movie Soundtrack?

19. What's one thing you've always wanted to do but have never gotten the chance to or have been allowed to?

20. If you ever have children, do you have any names you'd like to call them?

21. Are you mafiaNohrain scum?

22. Favorite Story Genre?

23. What book/movie/game do you think has the best story of all time?

24. What is thing that will draw you into a game most?

25. Least favorite subject ever?

26. Thoughts on the lovely Oboro?

What was your original username that had 27 in it?

28. Is there any particular reason you like 27 besides the fact that it is the best number in all existence?

1. Depends. Coke if it's from a fountain like at a fast food place or something, but Pepsi if it's in a can.

2. Monopoly. I've had some good memories with it.

3. Ys, for sure. Great and unique gameplay, amazing music, cool characters, it's easily my favorite.

4. More Bionicle movies or a TV show.

Don't judge.

5. Battlestar Galactica. It already has a reboot that is perfect, but what I would do is recreate the original series with the best production values possible, but keep all of the stupid lines and cheesy scenes. I'd watch it if it was made.

6. "Let's Watch Some Guy Sit and Play Way Too Much Cave Story, Ys, and Fire Emblem:

The Musical"

7. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

8. Marvel for sure. DC has some good characters, but Marvel just has more of them. I also really want the Squirrel Girl comics after finding out she's a real character thanks to the Lego Marvel Super Heroes game.

9. See above. Her ability in the game is to throw squirrels at people. Instant favorite.

10. I used to take piano lessons, but I lost interest after a while. Which is a shame, because now I would actually like to play it again, but the one we have (which is more of a keyboard) doesn't work.

11. Yep. Music Theory was one of the most interesting and rewarding classes I've ever taken.

12. "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?" by Green Day, "Departure" from Ys I&II Chronicles+ by Falcom, and at this point... might as well add "Elevation" by U2. If you know the lyrics to that one... you probably know why I added it.

13. I'll give one for both consoles and handhelds. Console would probably be N64, since that was my first console and I have a lot of nostalgia toward it. And of course, it has a lot of fun games, though also a lot that feel outdated nowadays. Handheld might actually be the PSVita. It has a surprising number of my favorite games compared to other handhelds.

14. That's... actually really tough. I think I may slightly prefer written art? Visual art is still great though, and can have a big impact on my opinions on things that use it, like video game artwork or album art.

15. Either musician/songwriter or game designer, I go back and forth on which I would prefer.

16. Eh, I'm not a big fan of driving. I have my license, but I rarely use it unless it's necessary.

17. The White Stripes. There are a lot of groups that come close, but there's something about their music, their lyrics, their everything really, that I really, really enjoy.

18. I don't have a lot of favorite movie soundtracks, but for game soundtracks, it... actually kinda depends. If only the direct soundtracks count, then Cave Story and like three or four Ys games are all tied for my favorite. If arrange/lyrics soundtracks are also allowed though, then the official Mother soundtrack by Nintendo is definitely my favorite, and even has what I would consider my favorite song of all time.

19. Finish writing the long story that I've been working on mostly in my head for the past few years. I started writing it, but I really need to work on it more if I ever want to make it a reality, because it's become quite involved by this point.

20. The biggest one would probably be Lucy. No relation to Fire Emblem, but rather is my great grandmother's name. It's a nice name, and I'd like to keep it in the family if possible.

21. Depends. I liked the gameplay of Conquest more, but I liked the cast of Birthright more. So I'll give that a solid "maybe."

22. Probably just a simple action/adventure story. I'm not too choosy when it comes to genres, though.

23. Battlestar Galactica. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I consider it to be one of the best TV shows of all time.

24. Interesting characters and a good soundtrack. Fire Emblem falls more in the first category and Ys falls more into the second, but they both have a good mix, which is partly why I consider them to be my top 2 favorite game franchise.

25. I assume this is referring to school subjects? If so, then probably History. I'm not very good with names and dates, and that's History in a nutshell.

26. She honestly one of the better Fates characters. She actually has a memorable backstory, more than a few character traits, and a cool design. She's also a solid unit; I wish there were more infantry lance users in more games.

27. This is what I get for bringing it up... my old username was Bobbeh_27. I don't even really remember why I chose that as the name, because my real name is Matthew. Not exactly similar to any form of Robert, shortened or otherwise. I first used it as an online username in 2014 I think, but I had been using it to name save files in games since, like, 2011. I think I just wanted to come up with something random, and I decided to add 27 to the end because it's my favorite number. Now, when I first decided that 27 is my favorite number... that's another story. Also not terribly interesting, but more interesting than my old username at least.

28. ...Oh wait, you actually already asked. That's what I get for not reading ahead in the questions. Again, it's not terribly interesting, but in the video game series Mega Man Legends, there are these things called Servbots. Very cute, kinda look like little Lego figures. Anyway, according to the lore, there are 40 Servbots in existence. Now, jump ahead a few years to the magical year of 2010, and Capcom starts selling little Servbot bobble-heads. And I decide that I want one, so I ordered one. Now at this time, I was very excited, and decided to start making up lore for my Servbot while I waited for it to arrive. That of course includes deciding which number Servbot it should be. I went with the first number that came to mind, which as fate would have it, was 27. Later on I also realized that it's 3 cubed, which just made me like it more. And that is the story of how a random number choice has stayed with me for over 7 years now.

I could talk about Bionicle all day... that's it! I'm making a Bionicle thread!

Oh, church! Another shared experience!

21. Are you a consistent churchgoer?

22. What's your favorite denomination?

23. BWAHAHA... DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE HYMN?

24. What style of worship music do you prefer?

25. Were you homeschooled for religious reasons?

26. Have any bad church experiences?

27. Do you fear death?

28. What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

29. What is the most risque thing you've ever done?

30. Do you know who my avatar is? 

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

Awwww thank you! I never know what to say when people are this nice to me. For that you've earned yourself a 'Lucina Pumpkin Head' artwork for certain.

21. Isn't jazz better than bluegrass?

22. Isn't jazz better than all other musical genres?

23. Is your favourite musical genre jazz?

24. Isn't rock just a lesser dum person's version of jazz?

25. Do you actually like music?

26. Ever seen anyone play a musical saw?

27. Did ya know I've played a saw?

*don't try this at home kids you might lose a leg

28. Don't you think the violin is the most aesthetically pleasing instrument out there?

29. Name a musician/band you hate.

30. Name another!

31. Have you ever smashed out your anger on a piano?

32. What about fainted out of shock?

33. What about fainted out of shock onto your bed in a dramatic Disney princess style manner?

34. Falchion or Ragnell?

35. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

36. Would you eat it again?

37. BUT MALE PONYTAILS ARE AWESOME! Will you style it like a Padawan if I ask you super nicely with cherries on the top?

38. Should Daisy and I actually ask you a million questions? 

39. BICH U WANNA FITE?

40. I don't like sand...

41. Original Star Wars trilogy or the prequels?

42. Why do you feel so connected to moles?

43. Favourite species of mole?

44. Ever seen a mole irl?

Aw shucks, I'm honored that you would be willing to draw my goofy Halloween idea.

21. Yes, I must admit, I can't resist the sweet siren call that is the brass family of instruments.

22. It's high up there, but I can't deny that my true loyalties lie elsewhere.

23. I think the genre I have the most songs from in my iTunes library is "alternative rock", but to be honest, I don't really care much about genres. If a song sounds good, then I'll like it! Unless it's part of the dreaded country genre.

24. Rock 'n' roll was influenced by the popular jazz and blues musicians of the time, so you're not wrong!

25. I actually love music, so I'm happy to see all these music questions! It's one of the few forms of media that I like more than video games at this point.

26. I think I have, but it was probably on a TV show. Seems like something that might've been on Green Acres.

27. No video, no proof.

28. Like I said, I do have some bias toward the brass section, but the strings have a more overall pleasing sound.

29. Jason Aldean, for deciding that this was a good idea for a song.

30. If this is gonna be a continuing question, I hope you're prepared to see a lot of country musicians... But to keep the theme with the last one, how about Kenny Chesney, with this "American classic"?

31. I would, but it doesn't make sound anymore! I prefer to take out my anger by making holes in the wall while playing darts.

32. Not that I can remember... but then I probably wouldn't remember it, would I? Hm...

33. This is on my bucket list, don't worry. I'll find a time to make it work.

34. Falchion, even if it's not true to its name. Preferably the original design.

35. I don't really get to eat a lot of weird foods... I guess I had a few dog treats one time.

36. Yeah, they were pretty good. A little bland, but not too bad.

37. It would take some serious convincing to get me to do that. I'm not a fan of cherries either, so you're off to a poor start on that front.

38. They've already got a pretty good start on that, so if you combine your powers, you may actually make it there at this rate.

39. I'll take both you and Arcanite on if I have to! Except their a robot, so I would probably lose very quickly! So please don't actually hurt me I'm very fragile!

40. That's not a question, that's just an objectively true statement. I mean, who would like it? It's coarse, and rough, and irritating.

41. Is this even a question? The prequels had their moments (like the classic scene mentioned above of course), but I definitely prefer the originals.

42. Real talk for a moment, they actually fit me very well. I'm legally blind and nearsighted, so that alone gives me a close connection to them.

43. The 3rd strongest, obviously.

44. In other words, have I ever looked in a mirror? Please, silly Natalie. I own at least three mirrors located in various places around my home.

Also, sorry to everyone for the slow answers; I have recently been assigned dogsitting duty for a very loud and small dog. I'll be back on in a bit to answer more questions.

27 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

8. Marvel for sure. DC has some good characters, but Marvel just has more of them. I also really want the Squirrel Girl comics after finding out she's a real character thanks to the Lego Marvel Super Heroes game.

15. Either musician/songwriter or game designer, I go back and forth on which I would prefer.

27. This is what I get for bringing it up... my old username was Bobbeh_27. I don't even really remember why I chose that as the name, because my real name is Matthew. Not exactly similar to any form of Robert, shortened or otherwise. I first used it as an online username in 2014 I think, but I had been using it to name save files in games since, like, 2011. I think I just wanted to come up with something random, and I decided to add 27 to the end because it's my favorite number. Now, when I first decided that 27 is my favorite number... that's another story. Also not terribly interesting, but more interesting than my old username at least.

28. ...Oh wait, you actually already asked. That's what I get for not reading ahead in the questions. Again, it's not terribly interesting, but in the video game series Mega Man Legends, there are these things called Servbots. Very cute, kinda look like little Lego figures. Anyway, according to the lore, there are 40 Servbots in existence. Now, jump ahead a few years to the magical year of 2010, and Capcom starts selling little Servbot bobble-heads. And I decide that I want one, so I ordered one. Now at this time, I was very excited, and decided to start making up lore for my Servbot while I waited for it to arrive. That of course includes deciding which number Servbot it should be. I went with the first number that came to mind, which as fate would have it, was 27. Later on I also realized that it's 3 cubed, which just made me like it more. And that is the story of how a random number choice has stayed with me for over 7 years now.

8. Squirrel Girl is in a bunch of comics! She even appears in one of the animated Spiderman cartoons.  Not the newest one but the one before that.

Spoiler

SquirrelGirl.jpg

latest?cb=20150315152932

15.  Me.  You designing a game. Now.  Lol I just find this hilarious because, A. I make my own games and B. I want to be a game artist/animator when I get out of school.  I'd love to do a collaboration sometime.  That, and I absolutely love music and have composed a few things. We are actually like some sort of dream team.

27. O.o Beep revealed his real name!!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Tbh I have too but no one has figured that out

28.  that's pretty neat! 27 is the best number in the world.

29. Do you feel scared now that you have revealed a valuable piece of information about yourself?

30.  You answered what name you would use if you ever had a girl, if you had a boy would you use the name Lucy as well?

31.  Do you perhaps know who the two characters I made into heroes sprites in my signature are?(You are exempt if you are on your phone and can't see it)  If you get them both right you can choose my profile picture for a week.

32. Even or Odd numbers?

33.  Do you consider yourself lucky?

34. Are you a single pringle?

35. Favorite Brass Instrument?
Choose Wisely.

36. What do you think of marching band?

37. What would you do if everyone in your life actually burst out into to song like in the musicals?

38. Favorite Disney Movie?

39. Favorite Disney Song?

40. Favorite Pixar Movie?

41. Favorite quote from anything?

42. If you had 1 super power, what would it be?

43. What is one talent you wished you possessed?

44. What is one(or a few if you can't decide) show that you watched growing up that you absolutely loved?

45. What show had the coolest theme song?

46. What is one movie that you really really REALLY want to see?

47. What's the worst thing someone has spoiled for you?

48. Who do you main in Smash Bros?

49. In Smash Brawl, there was a story mode feature as a part of the game.  Would you like something like this implemented into the future Smash titles and if so which characters do you want to see interact?

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favorite Fire Emblem game.

11. Sacred Stones, although I played Awakening like a week later.

12. A more fitting Hunter class that's on foot and can use swords and bows.

13. 17/10.
Seriously though, his low placing is astounding to me. Out of all the NPCs, the barely named villains, the hated characters... Glade was a playable character. With dialogue. And story importance! I suppose his true downfall is not that he's hated, but that he's so very uncared for.

14. I think I would like to eventually, but not quite yet at least. I'm still enjoying the series on regular Classic, but I may try it at some point.

15. Not too hard, since I don't actually dislike my least favorite. FE7 has a solid cast overall.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Please leave a message after the beep.

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

The real question is, does derailing the interview thread deserve a spanking?

But you have to leave a message before me, because I have to answer it...

1. I think I first saw some of your posts on the Heroes threads while I was still lurking. I believe I first thought you were one of the more quite and serious members. Now I realize that your dry sense of humor is one of the funniest on here, and I always enjoy seeing your posts. You also seem like an all-around nice person from what I have seen in your more serious posts.

2. My dream is to eventually make music consistently as a hobby, and to hopefully have people who enjoy and get inspired by what I do. Otherwise, a modest job and a simple house or apartment are all I think I really need.

3. I like kids, but I prefer to not hang around them if I don't need to. Somewhat unfortunately, I've been told I'm pretty good with kids, so I tend to end up watching them at the campground my family goes to. I would like to have kids myself eventually, but it would also depend on if/when my partner would want to have them too.

4. I'm not sure why so many Ys fans hate Ys 5. It's not the best entry in the series sure, but it's at least solid, and definitely not deserving of the title "The game that killed the Ys franchise."

5. I don't necessarily hate it, but I also don't know why so many people like Final Fantasy IV, except outside of nostalgia I guess. The cast is hit-or-miss, the gameplay feels more outdated than the other SNES FF games and also more unbalanced, and the story just isn't that interesting. But hey, if people can see the good in it, then more power to them.

Please no, I don't want to suffer that kind of punishment from Claudius I.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Hello you default flavoured beep. I have a number of questions to ask.

1. Can you guess the number of questions I will ask.

2.I ask of you to think of a whole number between one and ten. Multiply it by three,double that then divide by your original number take one from that, are you now thinking of five? 

3.How high do you aspire to count 

4.What is your current impression of me?

5. Choose a fire emblem class? 

6. Are you truly the mole 

7. Why do you so freely change your profile pic and descriptions 

1. 83, no more no less.

2. Nope. I forgot my number partway through :)

3. As high as the vastness of space!
Y'know, there's some worrying similarities between the Counting thread and the Bible story of the Tower of Babel...

4. You seem like a cool guy, although your grammar could use a little work. I enjoy our interactions whenever they happen :)

5. Archer, because real-life archery bias.

6. I seem to be the only on on SF, so saying that I am the mole would not necessarily be incorrect.

7. I'm indecisive, mostly. There's a lot of things I want to use for both, so it just kinda depends on what I feel like using at the time.

31 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Tbh I have too but no one has figured that out

Your name is Kimberly 

That's how you spell it right? I know everything about you :P

so here's what I look like naked 

Spoiler

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

You like? :smug:

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

I could talk about Bionicle all day... that's it! I'm making a Bionicle thread!

Oh, church! Another shared experience!

21. Are you a consistent churchgoer?

22. What's your favorite denomination?

23. BWAHAHA... DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE HYMN?

24. What style of worship music do you prefer?

25. Were you homeschooled for religious reasons?

26. Have any bad church experiences?

27. Do you fear death?

28. What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

29. What is the most risque thing you've ever done?

30. Do you know who my avatar is? 

21. It depends, unfortunately. For a while during most summers, my family would go to a campground on the weekends, so we made very few church visits during that time. After moving this year though, we have been able to go more consistently, especially now that we've found a good church that we like.

22. I grew up going to a Baptist church, so I'd consider that my favorite, although we rarely go to Baptist churches nowadays.

23. Mwaha, I was a Baptist kid, so I actually have an answer for this! "Blessed Assurance" is a classic, and it brings back good memories of my childhood church.

24. I personally prefer the old "Now bring out you Hymn books and open to page..." style, but I'm okay with the modern band setup, and my family prefers the modern style anyway.

25. I think it was a mix of religious reasons as well just not wanting to expose us to some of the aspects of public school. Of course, like we've discussed before, letting me have easy access to the Internet didn't really help in that aspect... but I digress.

26. There was one church where I had a lot of friends, and we stayed there for a good several years until finally moving to another church, for a reason that I don't remember. A couple years later, we ended up going back to that original church, and we had a very cold reception. None of my and my sister's old friends even talked to us, and from what my parents have told us, they had a similar response from their own friends. Considering church was one of the few places I actually had friends at the time, it was a poor experience all around. But now I have all my sinful public school campground friends to hang out with!

27. In a sense. I fear that I'll die without making a meaningful impact on the world. I also fear pain in general, though that's more because I'm weak and easily hurt more than anything else.

28. Oh man, it's fitting that you were the one to ask this question. One time, at that one church I mentioned earlier, when I was very young, I stole two Lego torsos from the church! And they never found out!

The guilt haunted me for the next 10 years of my life.

29. See answer 25 ;)

For a more "serious" answer, does writing a fanfic about how much my friends lust over my leg hair count as risque?

Cuz, uh

I might've done that.

30. I may not have played Final Fantasy 9, but I've played enough Dissidia 012 to know who Zidane is! Also, uh... I was here for your interview where you said that it's Zidane. But in fairness, I have played a lot of Dissidia 012 before that interview, so my knowledge still counts.

6: Opinion of the name Rachel?

7: Opinion of petticoats?

8: Opinion of kilts?

9: Opinion of Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Favorite FE Archetype?

49 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

8. Squirrel Girl is in a bunch of comics! She even appears in one of the animated Spiderman cartoons.  Not the newest one but the one before that.

Reveal hidden contents

SquirrelGirl.jpg

latest?cb=20150315152932

15.  Me.  You designing a game. Now.  Lol I just find this hilarious because, A. I make my own games and B. I want to be a game artist/animator when I get out of school.  I'd love to do a collaboration sometime.  That, and I absolutely love music and have composed a few things. We are actually like some sort of dream team.

27. O.o Beep revealed his real name!!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Tbh I have too but no one has figured that out

28.  that's pretty neat! 27 is the best number in the world.

29. Do you feel scared now that you have revealed a valuable piece of information about yourself?

30.  You answered what name you would use if you ever had a girl, if you had a boy would you use the name Lucy as well?

31.  Do you perhaps know who the two characters I made into heroes sprites in my signature are?(You are exempt if you are on your phone and can't see it)  If you get them both right you can choose my profile picture for a week.

32. Even or Odd numbers?

33.  Do you consider yourself lucky?

34. Are you a single pringle?

35. Favorite Brass Instrument?
Choose Wisely.

36. What do you think of marching band?

37. What would you do if everyone in your life actually burst out into to song like in the musicals?

38. Favorite Disney Movie?

39. Favorite Disney Song?

40. Favorite Pixar Movie?

41. Favorite quote from anything?

42. If you had 1 super power, what would it be?

43. What is one talent you wished you possessed?

44. What is one(or a few if you can't decide) show that you watched growing up that you absolutely loved?

45. What show had the coolest theme song?

46. What is one movie that you really really REALLY want to see?

47. What's the worst thing someone has spoiled for you?

48. Who do you main in Smash Bros?

49. In Smash Brawl, there was a story mode feature as a part of the game.  Would you like something like this implemented into the future Smash titles and if so which characters do you want to see interact?

8. Indeed, Lego Marvel made me very curious about her. I've heard really good things about her new comics though, so I think I'd want to start with those before going back further. I didn't know about the animated appearance though, I may need to find that episode.

15. Apparently we have a surprising amount of similarities! That's really cool that you actually make your own games. I had a trial for a game making program for a while, but I had a hard time figuring it out. I've learned that I'm more invested in the story, character, and theoretical gameplay aspects than the real creating part, which is partly why I switched over to writing my story and character ideas. I got further with an online music making program though, and I have actually composed some full demos as well, though I do think I'm better at the lyrical aspects as well. We may have to have a discussion about this sometime.

27. I assume your Heroes name is your real name, or at least part of it, considering how very different it is from your username here? Unless Anime is actually your true name?!

29. Eh, I don't really care. Like I said at the start of the interview, I'm a pretty open person, so just giving out my real first name isn't that worrying to me. Plus... I'm pretty sure I've also revealed my name on here before, though I forget where for sure. One time on the Heroes General thread, at least, because there was a discussion about full names vs nicknames.

30. I probably wouldn't go with Lucy, but I'm not sure what I would use instead. Maybe Arnold, since that's my grandpa's name and it's nice too? No relation to the refreshing drink that is Arnold Palmer, I swear!

31. To be honest... no, unfortunately. I'll have to pass on the chance to change your avatar this time.

32. Odd, because who doesn't like a rebel?

33. I'd consider myself average in pretty much every area in terms of luck. I'm normally either consistently averagely lucky with something, or I'll fluctuate between very lucky and not lucky in the slightest.

34. Only if I can be a Pizza-flavored Pringle, because those rock. In terms of relationship status, I'm assuming? Yep, never been in a relationship before. Chances for a relationship tend to be limited for homeschoolers, in my defense.

35. It's a tough call for me between a trombone and a tuba. I think I'll go with the trombone, though.
Did... did I pick correctly?

36. It seems neat but also exhausting, although I can't say that I have much experience or knowledge with it.

37. I'd be down for it. I would have to make sure that I'm the Troy Bolton of the event, of course.

38. Peter Pan is incredibly nostalgic for me, as well as its sequel, Return to Never Land. I really want to rewatch it again someday soon. Although as a shoutout to a movie a lot people don't seem to know about that my sister and I also grew up with... The Lion King 1½. I've still never seen The Lion King in full, but I've seen this one countless times as a kid.

39. Am I a sucker for cheesy and somewhat edgy musical numbers that take place on a resort golf course? You can bet on it.

40. It's an obvious pick, but I have to go with Toy Story 2, for the same reason I picked Peter Pan and its sequel. It was just too important to me as a kid to not consider my favorite. The Incredibles gets an honorable mention though, for being another of my most watched childhood movies.

41. I'm gonna go with one of my favorite song quotes, not because it's super deep or interesting, but because I find it hilarious out of context. From "Slowtown" by Twenty One Pilots... "I put my socks on my feet." I love it. It's a good song all things considered, but that line makes me laugh every time.

42. Flight, probably. It sounds fun.

43. More motivation, if that counts as a talent. Otherwise, probably a better singing voice, though I've been working to improve the one I have.

44. Pretty much anything on Nick or CN; Rugrats, Danny Phantom, Chalkzone, MLAATR, Catdog, Powerpuff Girls, KND, Foster's Home, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Jimmy Neutron, Drake and Josh... there's too many to choose from.

Also, don't tell anybody, but... my sister and I were really into Hannah Montana. We still quote the Cheese Jerky song to each other to this day.

45. Why must you ask these difficult questions... Probably Catdog's, I guess. Although it's hard to say no to the classic Danny Phantom rap. And the MLAATR theme... and "I Found a Way"...WHY DO YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS

46. I still need to watch Rogue One. And Wonder Woman, which I heard was actually pretty good, and I think we may own on Amazon.

47. Not technically one specific thing, but I had a Tumblr account while Gravity Falls was airing, before ever watching it myself. That... was a poor choice.

48. Ness and Lucina/Marth. Ness being my main was part of the reason I finally played through Earthbound, since I feel weird about playing characters in crossover games that are from games I haven't played yet. King Dedede is also very fun to mess around with, though.

49. I'd like it, but preferably shortened a bit. A mix between Subspace Emissary and Melee's Adventure Mode would be ideal, I think. Getting some actual interaction between Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man would be cool. If Snake gets added back in the next game, he and Mega Man absolutely need to interact as well.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

so here's what I look like naked 

Hide contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

You like? :smug:

62. Forget the Smash Bros. analogy, I think I'm getting overheated already.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

6: Opinion of the name Rachel?

7: Opinion of petticoats?

8: Opinion of kilts?

9: Opinion of Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Favorite FE Archetype?

6. It's a nice name. It's also the name that my sister was going to have, up until the last minute. And by "last minute", I mean that, from what I've been told, my parents changed their mind when they were asked for the name for her birth certificate. In a similar way, while I may be a Matthew now, I was almost a Nathan for quite a while.

7. They look pretty cute. I can't speak from personal experience on this one, though.

8. Also look pretty nice. I'd probably wear one if given the chance.

9. Est herself is alright, but the various Ests are a bit hit-or-miss. I like using Est, and I used Nino when I played FE7, but then there's characters like Sophia, who take a while to get going without particularly unique payoff.

10. Probably Minerva/Wyvern Rider, if it counts. Wyvern riders/Dracoknights tend to be some of my favorite characters and units, although FE7 in particularly kinda disappointed me with its wyvern riders.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:09 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 10/3/2017 at 9:19 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/26/2017 at 10:36 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/19/2017 at 6:07 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/5/2017 at 6:54 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 4/28/2016 at 10:40 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

22 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. I like to think I'm more of an EP. Maybe even a whole album if I'm being generous.

2. It's my name, silly. Isn't that what everyone signs with?

3. No thanks, I've already got my good friend Arnold Palmer right here.

...Wait, actually, it's gone. Sure then, I'll take a double.

4. Uh, 27. Duh.

5. Why don't we take your place back to the party? I've got sleeping bags, popcorn, and scary movies! It'll be a blast!

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Rock 'n' roll was influenced by the popular jazz and blues musicians of the time, so you're not wrong!

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Unless it's part of the dreaded country genre.

I like you. We can be friends.

So Matthew, 

45. Isn't blues simply amazing?

46. Do you like slide guitar/dobro?

47. You're forming a music band of SF members. Who would you pick, and what role would you place them in?

48. Ever thought about learning any new instruments?

49. Vinyl, CD or download? 

50. Sweet or salty popcorn?

51. Favourite pizza toppings?

52. Favourite fruit?

53. Do you run?

54. Tell me something I'd never be able to guess about you!

55. Sorry if I'm being stupid, but what exactly is the connection between homeschooling and religion?

Edited by Natalie

10 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

5. I have, but I wouldn't say I'm a super fan of the genre. One of my sisters friends recommended Fruits Basket when we were younger, and I have some nostalgia for it as a result. I've also started watching the original Dragon Ball because I got curious, and I've enjoyed the 15 episodes I've seen so far. Whether or not I'll ever finish it, though, is not guaranteed.

I have not seen Naruto, but I read the first couple issues of the manga like 4-5 years ago. It was neat I guess.

18. Did you just call anime a genre? You're aware there's very distinct genres in anime right?

19. Since you read the manga a bit, who is your favorite Naruto character from what you can remember? Did anyone leave a lasting impression?

9 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Can't believe there was a time I didn't get how these things worked...

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

31. To be honest... no, unfortunately. I'll have to pass on the chance to change your avatar this time.

Beep what are you doing? I could have spoiled the answer for you so we could think of a fun avatar for her together...

Spoiler

Btw Anime, really like the Harlequin sprite.

20. How do feel after this wasted opportunity?

I'll come up with some more questions later today.

14 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

But if Bartozio is the anchor in the Counting thread, then you are the giant metal scissors that cut off the anchor and act as wings for the thread to fly away to wherever it wants. And don't worry, that's a compliment.

Thanks! :PPPPP

63. Serious question:

What do you have to say about memes?

15 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

The only drug I've got is the drug of life, man! Although I've been told that Anxiety medication might not be a bad idea to take.

64. Are you feeling drunk and high?

16 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I already told Bartozio, I love Math!

I too

65. but do u lik meth tho

66. Execute an order

17 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

If I was a Wii and you were Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I’d overheat just at the sight of you.

That makes me sound xexy, not you

67. What is your "type"? ;)

17 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don’t know who the first one is

68. Have you never ordered chinese food!!??!?

18 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Golf.

Blasphemy

69. What is your favorite number?

70. So how bout them Mets?

71. Favorite marvel superhero and why is it Iron Man?

72. If you like it, would you put a ring on it?

73. Would you put a ring on me?

74. You may like waffles

but do you like waifus?

75. OCOMOGOSIAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!