SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1.First/Current Impressions?

2.What got you into mafia?

3.Who in Sfmafia gave you a striking first impression, and what was it?

4. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins is your biggest vice?

5. Salty food or sweet food?

6.Any place you've always wanted to visit? Why?

7.What's your favourite cartoon and why?

8.What got you into your IT degree? What do you like about it?

9.Do you like going to concerts? What's the most memorable one that you've been to?

10.When will you change your name to Serge, from stats?

11.What's your favourite FE class and weapon type?

12.How did you feel when you first joined SF? IIRC you first joined drafts.

13. What changes have you noticed about SFMafia over the years?

14. Preferred style for playing mafia?

15.When will you admit that you're 2nd generation? :3

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Omega. said:

1) The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant into the husk (had to choose an appealing word there) to bring it to life so y'all can start your life together. Remember you live with this person, confide in them, and spend a great amount of time with them. Who do you choose and why?

2) If Kim, Kitty, and Sylv were hanging off a cliff without the power to lift themselves up, and you only had time to pull one up before the rest fell, but you still DEFINITELY had time to evaluate who you were consciously going to pull up, who would you rescue?

3) Gorf's name on here is Donald Trump. What are some reasons Gorf would make for a better president than Mr. Trump?

4) If you had to have sex with 5 pogeymans, which ones would you choose?

1) I actually wrote a letter before for you that I was too shy to send, but since you asked me outright, um... here.

Dear Yolo,

This might be sudden, but I just know it's the right time to say it: I love you.
I'm aware that you know almost nothing about me, but I know everything about you. I know where you live. The time you wake up. What you have for breakfast. How often you use the internet, and the pages you visit. I even know your family and friends, they're all very nice! It's not even mandatory to get rid of them.
I've been following you for the past two years and a half everywhere to get to know every single thing about you. That's the least I could do for the person I'm bound to through destiny.
We won't keep any secret from each other, as ours will be the strongest bond of trust. I'll know everything about you, all the time.
I'm aware that you might fear for my feelings to fade, but I have no doubts, and nobody else will ever love you as I do. I'll make sure.
I'll come to visit you tomorrow, at evening. I'm really looking forward to seeing your eyes looking at mine for the first time. Your feelings for me will awaken and we'll finally be able to begin our life together.

With love,
Your secret admirer.

I hope you like it! See you tomorrow bb <3

2) Knowing me, I would probably trip and end up failing to save any of them. Whoops. SORRY GIRLS.

3) Lynching Trump would get me arrested, while lynching Gorf is very much legal.

4) I don't really wanna think about this lol.

12 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

1. what kind of person plays moak in normals

1) An evil genius, maybe? Tbh there's something satisfying about ruining the day of all the edgy Yasuo players.

12 hours ago, Reinfleche said:

I'm only asking you a few questions because I'm not a sadist.

1) Generic first/current impressions question and comment that we should talk more
2) Favorite fire emblem class in any game?
3) Rank all the fire emblem games best to worst, and feel free to elaborate on why FE12 is fucking terrible
4) What was my best league name?
5) Favorite boss battle in any game?
6) What is the real meaning of Christmas?
7) tits or ass

1) First: Idk who this person is but they seem to know their shit? timaeusTestified is a weird looking name though. And then we started playing League and shit together I guess and I actually got to know you.

Current: I know you pretty well and at the same time I don't feel like I know you that well at all sometimes. Idk if that makes any sense. You get really invested in small details a lot and get really fixated on small things for an extended period of time before moving on. You're smart about the things you get interested in and aren't afraid to voice your opinions, even if they're contrary to what everyone else thinks. This leads to you complaining a lot, but tbh I'm used to it and it doesn't really bother me beyond in the moment. We probably should talk more because I think we balance each other out well but I'm pretty bad at staying in contact with people lol.

2) Trickster because Hybrids are cool and they had fun skills in Awakening (Lucky 7, Acrobatics) and they're just generally kinda goofy.

3) Conquest > FE10 > FE15 > FE11 > FE7 > FE8 > Birthright > FE13 > FE9 > FE5 > FE6 > Revelations >>>> FE4 >>>>>>>>> FE12

FE12 makes a bunch of dumb changes from FE3 that don't actually matter or actively make the experience worse. Imo it has the worst balance in the series in that there is a very distinct cut off point for units being useful on higher difficulties (which I prefer to play on) and honestly I don't think that the game was playtested for fun. Being 100% honest here, does anyone actually enjoy playing chapter 3? Not really, but IS just decided to make the chapter worse by adding another person to recruit in it, and honestly FE12 has overly large maps with a ton of shit and the whole "only Marth can visit villages thing" is a massive drag, moreso than in FE11 just because of the sheer number of bumbling idiots and free silvers that you need to recruit. 

I think I'm in a minority in that my favourite part of the game is actually dragon hell because it's actively challenging and there's still room for you to do your own thing. I kind of hate the Prologue outside of P8 because of how linear it is, I don't like Katarina, and I don't like how you need to do Strictly Suboptimal Things That Shouldn't Work to clear the prologue with certain MUs on higher difficulties. That isn't strategy, that's abusing how poorly made the AI is and it's actually awful. But yeah this game does a lot of small things that annoyed me and almost all of the improvements from FE3 were already there from the FE11 engine (aside from mixed class sets). I know that 'let other people have their opinions' is a thing, but honestly it annoys me that so many people shit talk Shadow Dragon while praising this game, because honestly I think that Shadow Dragon was a better remake and less frustrating to play, but whenever I'm like "I like FE11, actually" people just say "lol that game sucks". Fuck off lol.

4) Space Midlaner X.

5) Raid boss Nasus. Serious answer, uh... Nyx from Persona 3?

6) Spending time with friends and family, even if it's kind of exhausting lol.

7) Ass.

12 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

They wouldn't let me ask you as Estelle. Oh well. 

1. First impressions of me?

2. Current impressions of me? 

3. Have you forgiven me for Antiheroes yet?

4. Are you really not in love with Iris?

5. What is something you wouldn't stoop to doing to win a Mafia game?

6. OC or NOC?

7. Normal Mafia or EiMM?

8. What's your favorite Mafia game you've ever hosted?

9. What's your favorite Mafia game you've ever played?

10. Town, mafia, or SK?

11. Are you any good at IRL Mafia?

12. Do you want to be a part of the Counting Alliance Reunion?

13. What's one thing you want to see in the next Persona?

14. What's one thing you want to see in the next FE?

15. Whose your favorite FE boy?

16. Whose your favorite FE girl?

17. Do you ever want to be a father?

18. If you had to move to the US which state would you want to live in?

19. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?

20. What's the most risque thing you've ever done?

1) This guy seems okay, why does everyone want to murder him in EiMM?

2) Oh. Never mind, I now understand completely.

3) I'll probably still joke about it forever, but yeah I don't hold it against you or anything.

4) Iris is great and all, but my heart belongs only to Yoloswag. And Refa.

5) Wouldn't? Uh... Well I got myself subbed out last game after I found out the SK due to mod error, I think game integrity is important and if I find something out that I'm not supposed to I'll generally try and talk to the mod and see if I need to sub out first. If not, use the info because play to win is a thing.

6) NOC. OC is kind of exhausting mentally, especially the last game. I kinda prefer EiMM over both rn but my opinion will probably swing back to NOC eventually.

7) Whoops, I just answered this. My bad.

8) Conspiracy was wild.

9) CYOR2 or Antihero.

10) Town > SK >>> Mafia. Mafia is only fun if you're very close friends with your buddies or if town is imploding imo.

11) I've never played it.

12) You're just after me because of my wins, aren't you. You don't really care about me as a person ;-;

13) Persona 5 got everything right so uh... innovate a little I guess, have a solid theme+characters and if it takes a while then I'm fine with that. Persona 5 was great.

14) Good map design.

15) Shinon.

16) Micaiah.

17) Some day! I'll get there eventually, but I feel like I have other things to sort out with myself first.

18) New York, or somewhere with nice weather. I don't have a lot of knowledge about the US tbh.

19) Probably something dumb with schoolwork and leaving it to the last second and getting slammed for it? Tbh I was too shy/careful to anything that risky when I was younger.

20) Sully pls.

6 // Rank your top NA + EU LCS teams and why you want them to win!

7 // Write a short paragraph anonymously appreciating someone in Friendship Inc.

8 // What were your top childhood shows growing up? - sister cause she wants to know for suspicious actvitiy

9 // If everyone in Friendship Inc. had to live the lie of being ___ from ____ class, who would be from which class and why?

10 // What were your favorite disney films (including pixar) and why were it those films?

11 // What philosophy do you tend to live by?

12 // If you were the leader of a pokemon gym, what type would it be and what pokemon would be on that team (list 4)?

13 // If you had a heads up display that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

14 // If you were forced to change your name, what would you want to change it to?

15 // What are you most thankful in life?

16 // What was your fondest childhood memory?

17 // Most embarrassing memory from childhood?

18 // What's the weirdest name you ever heard someone having?

19 // What are your favorite league skins and/or skin series?

20 // Favorite type of tea? (also you're great for being a fellow tea lover thanks sb)

Edited by Koneko
:relieved:

14 hours ago, weinerboy said:

1. why are you so BRITISH

2. have you ever said 'oy m8 u shut yer gabber or ill feckin bust ye jaw i swear on me mum'

3. does a dirty american making fun of you being british offend you

4. i feel someone has asked this but what does SB mean

5.  why do you always get MLd like D1 i genuinely dont get it

6. impression of me before i started making british jokes and after

7. you can invite ppl for a super secret NOC mafia game where everyone will be active and play to their best of their abilities. who do you invite and why (and also who wins)

8. what are some of the best sites outside of SF in terms of mafia ability?

9. what games besides league do you play

10. someone told me refa was your cousin..wait fuck this was you i think nvm

10a. what's refa like IRL?

1) I dunno dude, maybe because I was born here and lived here for all of my life? But uh, I don't think I'm actually super British tbh, I'm just more British than the average person you'd meet on the internet and so everyone is like WOW SB IS SO BRITISH IT'S CRAZY. 

2) As I said, I'm not that British unfortunately.

3) Not really, unless you insult tea. If you insult tea, I'm going to have to Night 1 you in the next game that we play together. I hope that we can continue to get along as fellow tea appreciators.

4) Serious Bananas, technically. It's kind of a dead name now in that I don't really identify with it in the slightest nowadays. I don't hate it, but SB is just its own thing and it doesn't really mean anything beyond being my online name.

5) ??? I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else.

6) Exactly the same tbh. You're a funny kinda-shitposter (like I'm pretty sure I could still have a semi-serious conversation with you) that I don't know too much about yet but you seemed cool in xsite which is a kind of big thing because I was not having a good time there lol.

7) Uh... tbh I don't really feel like making a big list, but I think that assuming that everyone plays well and a balanced setup town will probably win, because scum wins usually come from capitalising on the misplays of townies and general confusion.

8) Uh... tbh idk. I don't enjoy playing offsite much because I mostly stick on SF for the community instead of mafia being my primary motivator. I've tried playing offsite a bunch and outside of motk (which had some SF overlap anyway) nothing else ever really stuck with me. Hyperpost games kinda suck. 

9) League is the only thing I really play consistently, but otherwise stuff like Pokemon, Danganronpa and Persona. Good RPGs are fun but I don't stick with a lot of them.

10) No, Refa is my other self. I art thou, thou art I etc.

10a) Idk lol there's a small ocean between us (TL note: small does not mean small).

14 hours ago, Omega. said:

If you had to punish a woman in EIMM by marrying her to Sully, who would you choose and why?

Toren, so that Sully can be punished as well :relieved:

14 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

2. if sylv cheated and repeated a question she had already asked you, intending to fool you, do you think you'd notice?

2) Probably not, but she should know that SHE IS ONLY CHEATING HERSELF and that I would be mildly disappointed in her. Actually, it's more like vaguely disappointed because it's all for fun anyway.

13 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

AMAZING SPONSORED QUESTION NUMBER 3. How would you convince me to join All-Stars 2?

I'll never play Yasuo again.

5 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

1.First/Current Impressions?

2.What got you into mafia?

3.Who in Sfmafia gave you a striking first impression, and what was it?

4. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins is your biggest vice?

5. Salty food or sweet food?

6.Any place you've always wanted to visit? Why?

7.What's your favourite cartoon and why?

8.What got you into your IT degree? What do you like about it?

9.Do you like going to concerts? What's the most memorable one that you've been to?

10.When will you change your name to Serge, from stats?

11.What's your favourite FE class and weapon type?

12.How did you feel when you first joined SF? IIRC you first joined drafts.

13. What changes have you noticed about SFMafia over the years?

14. Preferred style for playing mafia?

15.When will you admit that you're 2nd generation? :3

1) First: this guy is kind of confusing but I'd rather him be lynched than me, why do we always both flip town though that kinda sucks.

Current: I like talking to you about mafia + similar stuff because I think you're generally open to new ideas and we work well together in EiMM because we kind of balance each other out. You don't always think through what you're doing I think (see the leak last game as an in-mafia example) and you're kind of a goofball with that but I don't think it's malicious or anything.

2) Already covered this, but blame Elieson.

3) Excellen fucking terrified me bc I was an awkward 14 year old and he basically called me out instantly and had a very aggressive playstyle and as first time mafia I had no idea what to do. How did we win that game? Oh yeah :PiplupCry: happened lmao.

4) Sloth is the easiest answer, but Envy could also work bc when I'm down on myself I tend to get jealous of small things a lot until I catch myself doing it can call myself out on my bullshit.

5) I like sweet things a lot, but when things are too sweet I kind of want to gag.

6) I want to go to New York at some point. In general I'm more of a city person than a country person and living in the middle of nowhere really means that I'll take what I can get.

7) I think Fairly OddParents was this when I was younger? I don't really watch much TV nowadays if that's what you're asking.

8) Tbh I'm mostly here by some combination of chance + circumstance looking for something to do, but it generally working with code and Finally Getting The Fucking Thing To Work is cathartic and I enjoy tasks that force you to innovate and look for creative solutions to problems over monotony. 

9) Uh... tbh I don't think I've ever been to one. I wouldn't say that I'm not into music, but I tend to listen to one-off songs more often than a particular artist a lot of the time, and also I've just never really been that interested in going.

10) Serge is another meme, we don't need to mix the memes and contaminate them!

11) Trickster, Tomes (yes this is conflicting, fight me)

12) I don't think I really felt anything. I definitely didn't think that I'd still be here years later lol.

13) Well, we aren't shit any more for one lol. I think that we actually learned to scumhunt and hosts learned how better to balance setups (or at least, they're less predictable than before) so generally scumhunting is better and I think that we're better in general at identifying areas of improvement. We're still smallish + kind of 

14) Concise, small "walls" (I don't really consider them walls) which only covers info that's currently relevant to the gamestate. Shorter posts are good for dialoguing or when the game devolves into fiddling with roles.

15) Never, because it isn't true. Smh.

Edited by SB.

418. You’ll still count my q’s if other people repeated them after I posted right 1PsGclL.png you don't have to answer them again
419. What was the last thing you ate?
420. What was the last thing you drank?
421. What was the last alcoholic beverage you had?
422. Any opinions on Kafka?
423. What do you look for when you’re reading a new book? (like tone, world-building, character development, prose, etc.?)
424. What would you recommend to me based on what little you know of me?
425. How do you deal with anger/frustration/feelings of helplessness?
426. Are you the type to say “I told you so”?
427. What do you regret buying the most?
428. What is the best purchase you ever made?
429. Think of an unethical experiment that would positively impact the world.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

430. Apple or Android?
431. If you could make one non-human species speak English, which would you choose?
432. What is the funniest word iyo?
433. What’s the worst word?
434. What common word do you struggle to say?
435. Are you religious?
436. What religion would you like to know more about?
437. What infamous experiment do you find most interesting?
438. What is one question you would like to ask the opposite sex but are too afraid to?
439. If you became the opposite sex for a day how would you spend that day?
440. What’s the worst thing you’ve eaten out of politeness?
441. Do you tend to display your emotions freely or keep them inside?
442. What’s your opinion on clickbait?
443. What brand are you most loyal to?
444. What’s the worst case of FAKE NEWS you’ve seen?
445. What’s the most irritating noise?
446. What style of eyebrows do you prefer? (on men and women)
447. What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen a kid do?
448. Have you ever gotten into trouble with the law?
449. If you were participating in the Milgram experiment (teacher shocking a student actor under the instruction of an authority figure) as a the teacher, what do you think you would have done?
450. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Who?
451. Would you smooch a ghost?
452. What’s the most important appointment or deadline you’ve missed?
453. What escalated very quickly?
454. Would you say that you are ambitious?
455. What should be illegal where you live?
456. What should be legal?
457. Have you ever borrowed something and never given it back?
458. What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve ever unintentionally overheard and or eavesdropped on?
459. Do you believe in the greater good?
460. Tell me a horror story you experienced irl.
461. What have you faked until you made it?
462. What profession doesn’t get enough credit or respect?
463. Tell me a today I fucked up story that you experienced.
464. Do you prefer censored or uncensored media?
465. Describe your ideal wedding to me.
466. Is there something that all your friends agree on?
467. If you could make ten new commandments, what would they be?
468. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with that extra time?
469. What job would you be the worst at?
470. Can you climb trees?
471. What takes up way too much of your time? (other than this interview)
472. Have you/would you ever go/ne skydiving?
473. What about scuba diving?
474. If you had the chance to take a submarine to the Titanic shipwreck with the condition that you must stay there for three days (with all necessities provided for) would you do it?
475. How much money would you have to be offered for you to kill someone irl?
476. What’s your dream car?
477. What Pokémon region would you want to live in?
478. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford right now?
479. What is your inspiration in life?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

22 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

f23999cf88.png

i'm gonna interpret this as you lifting the question limit if i'm wrong sue me

1. How are you?
2. What kind of questions do you want to be asked?
3. Have you tried bubble tea?
4. If so, how do you like it? If not, would you?
5. What are your five favorite foods?
6. What’s your favorite seafood if you like that
7. What are your favorite places to eat around you?
8. How do you like your tea?
9. Do you prefer reading or watching stuff?
10. Are you reading anything atm?
11. Are you watching anything atm?

1) I’m feeling okay. Slightly tired, but my day has been a nice blend of productive/uneventful so it’s all good.

2) Theoretical situation questions are interesting I guess? This is your challenge though to reach 999, my job is to answer them.

3) I haven’t.

4) I’d be willing to try it. It has tea in its name, so how bad could it be?

5) Pizza, spaghetti, chicken, anything with chorizo, chocolate.

6) Probably prawns? Tbh I don’t know if they count, but I’ve never had sushi or anything like that.

7) There are some nice restaurants in a town like twenty minutes away (I’ve has nice Risottos and stuff like that there), but there isn’t really much right where I live aside from takeaways and this Indian place which I... can’t even award “winner by default because of past experiences.

We ate there for my Dad’s 50th birthday and there were maybe 12-14 of us, maybe more? And they took literally two hours to bring us food, so that’s already taking their time with it, and then AFTER EVERYONE ELSE’S FOOD IS ALREADY THERE, a waiter comes up to me and says “Sorry, we burnt yours. Would you like to order something else?”

I, understandably, give him a look of confusion and ask “How long would it take to remake it?” and be answers like ten minutes or something. I just give him a look of bewilderment and tell the guy that I still want my damn chicken.

This was just for the starter, by the way. I don’t even remember what I had for my main course, it took so long that I didn’t even want to eat it anymore. Afterwards, the same guy who said about burning my food came up to us and said a bunch of random shit like “Sorry, we had a lot of takeaway orders” and “My wife is having a baby soon!” and tbh I wouldn’t have been surprised if she gave birth while we were in there with how long it took. It was a kind of surreal experience and I think think they were relying on all the adults getting drunk enough to not care? Because wtf lmao.

8) Milk, no sugar. Sugar is okay but it doesn’t make a good difference and I drink enough of it that it adds up over time.

9) I prefer watching for the most part, but reading is nice because I get to consume something at my own pace rather than watching things get dragged out for the sake of filling time. It’s easier to watch something with your brained turned off than it is to read though. After thinking about it, I’d probably change my answer to reading just because I’m a fanfic degenerate.

10) Um... some ongoing fanfics. That’s pretty much it, I have a stack of books to read that I’ve never gotten around to doing it just because I always forget about them.

11) Only MHA right now, I finished everything else that I was watching and I don’t really watch shows just for the sake of it anymore because I lose interest.

480. What’s the best idea you’ve come up with in the shower?
481. Do you prefer baths or showers?
482. What do you add to your baths?
483. If you woke up one day and everyone you know didn’t remember you, how would you cope?
484. What is something you take for granted in life?
485. Would you want to know exactly when, how, and where you’d die? Why or why not?
486. Describe your fictional evil twin. What would he be like?
487. What’s your favorite tree?
488. What’s your favorite thing about getting drunk?
489. Do you have low or high tolerance?
490. What is your spirit animal?
491. Would you play more Zelda games?
492. What did you think of Breath of the Wild?
493. If you could learn any one (1) Harry Potter spell, which would it be?
494. What would you ideal tree house look like?
495. Have you ever broken or lost your phone?
496. What are you tired of hearing about?
497. Do you think you have racial bias? Do you let that affect your attitude towards others?
498. What stereotypes do you find yourself unconsciously believing? Do you let them affect your behavior towards others?
499. What has caused you to completely lose your respect for something/someone?
500. Which of these do you like the most?  
501. Also these
502. And these

19 hours ago, SB. said:

1) First: "I think this guy is mafia" -> Bartozio - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1! -> "oh"

Current: "Welp, I dunno who to lynch, time to pay the Bartozio tax."

:(:

19 hours ago, SB. said:

I don't know you too well but you seem like a really chilled out guy and I kinda struggle to imagine you getting really mad?

Heh, that's just because you've never seen me play Mario Kart

19 hours ago, SB. said:

I hope to one day save you from being tragically mislynched, but at the same time the status quo is kinda funny (and depressing).

Thanks, hope that day arrives soon.

19 hours ago, SB. said:

2) My top 3 are Hibike! Euphonium, Sangatsu no Lion, Your Lie in April.

Hmm, I should probably watch those first two.

6. Did you think the plot of Your Lie in April was predictable?

7. Do you mind it when plots are super predictable?

8. Are you generally good at predicting plots?

(Now watch how you answer all of these by only answering the first question...)

19 hours ago, SB. said:

3) I like Micaiah a lot even though Iris flames me for it repeatedly. It's interesting to see how the setting warps around her and seeing how devoted her followers get is kinda cool and crazy at the same time and made the setting feel more alive to me. I also liked the fact that she had to make tough decisions during Part 3 and people actually gave her shit for it. Overall I think her character was well explored in Part 3 (she trusted Pelleas over her own better judgement, but she didn't actively agree, not being able to sacrifice Sothe for the good of the war and some other stuff) and then Part 4 sucks rip. Also generally I like her design and tbh I usually have a bias towards protagonists. 

Micaiah's cool.

19 hours ago, SB. said:

5) Lynching Bartozio :PiplupCry:

How is that only one moment?

18 hours ago, SB. said:

8) Favourite: Camus/Christmas Knights. Least favourite: I can't really think of one off the top of my head. Maybe Oifayes, but that's just because pure Jeigans are cooler game designwise imo.

Damn, you have good taste! Don't know why I ever thought otherwise!

18 hours ago, SB. said:

12) FE12 can burn. I don't like FE4 very much either, but it's not actively offensive.

Ah... right.

9. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

10. Which Fire Emblem game do you think did gaiden chapters the best?

5 hours ago, Kinumi said:

18. what do you think about yolo’s questions?

18) I've had better, but I've had worse. At least I finally got to tell him how I feel!

4 hours ago, Koneko said:

6 // Rank your top NA + EU LCS teams and why you want them to win!

7 // Write a short paragraph anonymously appreciating someone in Friendship Inc.

8 // What were your top childhood shows growing up? - sister cause she wants to know for suspicious actvitiy

9 // If everyone in Friendship Inc. had to live the lie of being ___ from ____ class, who would be from which class and why?

10 // What were your favorite disney films (including pixar) and why were it those films?

6) 

NA: C9 > FOX > TSM > CG 

EU: UOL > MSF > FNC > G2 > S04 > SPY

7) You don't talk very much, but you're always there when we need you, and I'm grateful for that. I'm not sure if you're shy or just busy, but when Euklyd isn't around you just seem to freeze up and say the same things over and over again, and I'd just like to let you know that we're all comfortable with you (unless I'm drunk, in which case I get kinda freaked out that you're talking BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY TOO).

8) Fairly Odd Parents, Pokemon, Yugioh, MIX MASTERS did anyone else even know that show existed

9) In alphabetical order:

Brianna from Band Practice
Cody from History
Drew from Detention
Euan from Woodwork
Isabelle from Psychology
Katarina from Biology
Katie from Chemistry
Michael from English Language
Matthew from Chess Club
Morgan from Geography 
Reece from Free Period
Steven from Stats
Susie from Physics
Terry from Geometry
Wally from Art
Zoey from English Literature

10) Toy Story (1+2) and Monsters Inc. I think I just watched those movies so many times as a kid that I got really used to them and I have a lot of warm memories about them, because I don't remember the specifics of why I liked them too much.

4 hours ago, Koneko said:

11 // What philosophy do you tend to live by?

12 // If you were the leader of a pokemon gym, what type would it be and what pokemon would be on that team (list 4)?

13 // If you had a heads up display that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

14 // If you were forced to change your name, what would you want to change it to?

15 // What are you most thankful in life?

16 // What was your fondest childhood memory?

17 // Most embarrassing memory from childhood?

18 // What's the weirdest name you ever heard someone having?

19 // What are your favorite league skins and/or skin series?

20 // Favorite type of tea? (also you're great for being a fellow tea lover thanks sb)

11) Take care of yourself and the people close to you.

12) Electric: Lanturn, Plusle, Galvantula, Ampharos. No, I would not be a particularly good gym leader.

13) I think I'd choose:
-Compatibility (how likely am I to get along with them)
-Trustworthiness (are they gonna bullshit me or anything)
-Awareness (this covers intelligence, if they know when they're doing something wrong, etc)

14) My gut says Isaac. As a slightly cheating answer, I'd prefer to change my middle name because that one is lamer and Charlie is a good name imo, nobias.

15) I'm thankful for the people who helped to give me my confidence back when I was at my lowest point.

16) I don't remember an awful lot other than playing Pokemon on my own/with friends or just playing outside on the street so uh, Pokemon Blue probably lol. Maybe I'll think of something else later on.

17) I was not the smartest kid. I distinctly remember burning one finger on top of a light bulb lamp, starting to cry, and then I turned the lamp off and put another finger down to see if it still burned (spoiler alert: it did).

18) I saw the grave of a guy called THATCHINA once and it always stuck out in my mind. There are probably more ridiculous ones that I don't remember though.

19) Pug'Maw/Spellthief Lux. Spellthief has really pretty art and Pug'Maw is just a hilarious skin.

20) I drink black tea with a bit of milk and no sugar. I haven't really tried other types too much just because I'm comfortable with what I have, but I don't really like the taste of peach tea unless its loaded with sugar, in which case that isn't really the tea anyway. Oops.

5 hours ago, Kinumi said:

19. do you regret accepting sylv's challenge?

19) Never.

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

6. Did you think the plot of Your Lie in April was predictable?

7. Do you mind it when plots are super predictable?

8. Are you generally good at predicting plots?

6) Definitely.

7) If you execute well on it, I really don't mind if there's a huge twist or not. I was praying that I was wrong the whole way through, but when it happened I knew that it was coming.

8) I wouldn't say that I'm especially good at it, but in the case of something like ylia I can do it.

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

9. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

10. Which Fire Emblem game do you think did gaiden chapters the best?

9) Screen for short periods of time, paper for longer ones.

10) I want to say FE7 because iirc it had the most varied conditions to reach them and they had some interesting chapters in them but this is partially because I think a lot of the game just did Gaidens badly and I don't like the "any time you want" format from the 3DS games too much.

24 minutes ago, SB. said:

7) You don't talk very much, but you're always there when we need you, and I'm grateful for that. I'm not sure if you're shy or just busy, but when Euklyd isn't around you just seem to freeze up and say the same things over and over again, and I'd just like to let you know that we're all comfortable with you (unless I'm drunk, in which case I get kinda freaked out that you're talking BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY TOO).

this is actually a work of art

On 9/8/2018 at 10:23 AM, Kinumi said:

411. what’s the stupidest way you’ve ever hurt yourself?

412. how do you handle people you dislike?

413. what’s the most beautiful thing nature has to offer, iyo?

Reveal hidden contents

e1f7d8aa45.png

thoughts on shaved alpacas? 

415. who had the most influence on you growing up?

416. what’s the last thing that made you smile?

417. if you were given a million usd today with the condition you must spend it all within 24 hours (i.e. no saving, donating, etc.), what would you purchase?

418. what kinds of flowers do you like?

419. what kinds of colours do you like (e.g. pastel, saturated, etc.)?

420. 64de042541.png so what does refa stand for?

411. I don’t have a specific example, but probably one of the several times I’ve walked into walls or slammed my legs into desks while sitting down, resulting in bruises or gashes.

412. I try to avoid them as much as possible. If I really need to interact with them, i'll just be super curt and formal.

413. Natural landscapes and landforms.

414. Pretty tasty when made into alpaca steak. (Completely unrelated but since I’m reminded of where I ate alpaca meat, ceviche is super good as well - it’s basically citrus marinated sushi.)

415. Probably my parents.

416. Something someone said in heartnado.

417. I’d pay off all mortgages and loans me and my family have. Then, assuming I can’t go into stocks/bonds/mutual funds, I’d put it all into property.

418. Flowers that smell nice. No preference wrt looks.

419. I like dark, deep, colours, although I’ll usually use pastel colors when picking colours for anything irl.

420. Reluctantly Eats For “Anonymous”

On 9/8/2018 at 12:27 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

Y. What kind of questions do you want to be asked? I was recently informed that someone already asked this :relieved: 

X. How do I talk to you?

X. I’m pretty bad at talking to people myself, but if people talk to me and I’m not busy, I’ll usually talk to them back. The easiest way to talk to me is to get involved with something we can do together (like mafia or puzzles or mtg or whatever).

On 9/8/2018 at 12:34 PM, Kinumi said:

421. suppose that jaburu wanted to send you birthday gifts. anything you want specifically?

421. Usually a few words of appreciation are fine, it reminds me people know I exist. Any gifts that people give me are usually quickly forgotten (by me). The exception would maybe be a book; I have a few inscripted books from friends that I treasure.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:40 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

Z. What is your favorite hug emote?

Reveal hidden contents

395628394043277313.png?v=1 398852571604975616.png?v=1 403613855277907980.png?v=1 398886139672395780.png?v=1 + others if you know more

W. Favorite discord emote in general? (other than conqirl ofc)

Z. The first one is the cutest.

W. I really like all the blob emotes. especially

On 9/8/2018 at 1:57 PM, Kinumi said:

422. do you use a phone case? what does it look like?

423. what’s the starkest difference between your online persona and your actual personality?

422. Z90x6NNvxcUdCdoecM0MdtjmUXihbZI_TSYyQ1H_WrPG7BSbfmoebt_THrJn4_jNgnqQBIg0EJHpd5eABg8Bt1n4bfVbafCWvAjb0M-ABQokN7PE6rSNpqVEuCYpY7zDWrWaxc6V

It’s not exactly this case but it’s close enough. Purely functional because I’m clumsy and drop my phone a lot.

423. I’m more talkative, outgoing, and aggressive in my online persona. In real life, I can easily get by without speaking a word for days on end, even weeks.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:49 PM, Kinumi said:

425. any pickup lines you’re fond of off the top of your head?

426. what's the best bad decision you’ve ever made?

427. if you could level up in life like in video games, where would you put your next skill point?

428. you’re given $500,000 to make one room in your house or apartment ridiculously amazing—what room do you pick and what upgrades do you make?

429. what's your biggest nemesis in life?

430. if you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?

425. I think pickup lines are lame and tacky and I’ve never used any.

426. Probably joining mafia games. It’s an objectively bad decision because it tanks my productivity while soaking up my free time, but I make unique memories and get to interact with people I might not talk to otherwise.

427. Constitution (assuming this goes straight to health) or Speed (hopefully I get things done faster).

428. I spice up the living room for entertaining guests (or me). Big TV screen, couches, fancy entertainment systems, billiards/tennis table, maybe a tap or a small bar.

429. The passage of time, and the deterioration and death that accompanies it.

430. It would be a cleaning spell. That’s a lot of time freed up and living/work spaces that are now more pleasant.

2 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

4. if you had to rename all of your friends(legally/officially) or get shot, whose old name would you miss the most?

I would miss Monde because his name is so easy to make jokes with.

503. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever pulled?
504. Could you give an impromptu one-hour lecture on anything? This is different :relieved:
505. What would your ideal mansion look like?
506. What about your ideal castle?
507. What random acts of kindness would you like to see more of from strangers?
508. Compare the 2000s to the 2010s. What has gotten better and what has gotten worse?
509. How do British schools teach about the American Revolution? I’ve always been curious about this.
510. What’s your favorite card game?
511. Board game?
512. What’s your favorite and least favorite spice?
513. What’s the most paranormal thing that has happened to you?
514. Would you survive the purge?
515. What do people idealize but really shouldn’t?
516. What’s the biggest red flag you ignored?
517. What’s your “back in my day, we…”?
518. What’s your definition of a good human being?
519. Imagine you are part of a conformity experiment (like this) but ignorant of what it actually is. Do you think you would conform to other people’s answers?
520. When do the benefits outweigh the costs of unethical animal experimentation?
521. What about unethical human experimentation?
522. If you pass by someone who looks like they’re in distress, would you stop and help them or would you expect someone else to do it first?
523. Do you have a good sense of direction?
524. What popular social media do you use most often?
525. Stab Shoot Sheep Iris Kim Kitty
526. Stab Shoot Sheet Monde Euklyd PB
527. What summer Olympic sport do you like most?
528. Winter Olympics?
529. What’s the dumbest way you’ve ever hurt yourself?
530. What’s the last thing that made you smile?
531. Are you fond of any pickup lines?
532. Have you ever gone on the dark web?
533. What piece of media has the best worldbuilding iyo?
534. Did you kill Shura for the boots?
535. Have you ever cosplayed before?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

536. What happens more often than you’d like?
537. What do you think doesn’t get enough news coverage?
538. Do you think acts of kindness have motives behind them? Is that a bad thing?
539. Do you think cyborgs are likely to happen in the future?
540. Do you think your childhood was better or worse than your peers’?
541. What tense do you prefer reading/writing in?
542. Do you wear a ‘mask’ sometimes? (outside of the obvious formal vs informal settings) For what reason?
543. What would you say are the best and worst aspects of human nature?
544. How much of human behavior comes from nature and how much of it comes from nurture?
545. Do you think unconscious desires/repressed trauma affect behavior much?
546. What’s the most absurd conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard of?
547. What’s the most absurd conspiracy theory you’ve ever believed?
548. Should suicide be legal or illegal?
549. What does honor mean to you? How important is it to you?
550. Should there be a limit to freedom of speech/press? Why or why not?
551. How important is art to society? How important is it to you, personally?
552. What even qualifies as art?
553. Are some lives more valuable than others on the larger scale of things?
554. Do you think taking a life is ever justified?
555. Is torture ever justified?
556. Is justice or mercy more important?
557. Do you think humanity will ever unify/agree on something unanimously? What would it take to get to that point?
558. How are emotions useful for humans?
559. Do all people have a right to be happy or should they have to earn it?
560. Do humans really have free will or is our behavior merely a response to the environment?
561. Are there any harsh truths that you find hard to accept?
562. Where does your self-worth come from?
563. What actions in your life will have the longest reaching consequences? How long will those effects be felt?
564. Do you think religion will ever become obsolete?
565. Is religion still necessary today? Why or why not?
566. Do you believe in aliens?? Very important I can’t believe I didn’t ask before. More specifically, do you believe there is intelligent life outside of the Earth?
567. How would humanity change if average life expectancy was significantly increased to, say, 300 years?
568. Do you think people need hardship to learn and grow?
569. Is humanity currently headed in the right or wrong direction?
570. What’s the most useless subject? (“underwater basket weaving” gets an F)
571. What’s the best way to get people to see the world in a less black and white  and more grayscale perspective?
572. What standards do you use to judge yourself?
573. Do you ever think about how your future self is judging you at the very moment?
574. Do you think human nature can be changed? Is change necessary?
575. Do you think anything existed before the universe was created?
576. Is the universe inherently orderly or chaotic?
577. Did the chicken or the egg come first?
578. Do you believe in souls?
579. Do you believe in reincarnation?
580. Is it possible to prove that other people besides yourself have consciousness?
581. What kind of person would you be if you lost all your memories (besides basic cognitive things like language)?
582. With no laws or rules to influence your behavior, how do you think you would behave?
583. Your best friend three years in the future sends a letter back in time to inform you that you will die in three years. Assume this is accurate information. How would your life change? What would you do with that knowledge? Would you try to prevent  your death?
584. Do you believe privacy a right or a privilege? Explain.
585. Do you think people are born good or evil?
586. What is your definition of evil?
587. Would a government run with algorithms, A.I., and statistics be better or worse than the government you have now?
588. Would the world be a better or worse place if everyone looked the same?
589. Is poverty inevitable?
590. How would you measure the productivity of a society?
591. Do you think democracy is right for every country?
592. Should all currencies be replaced with a global currency?
593. What is the most important right your government grants you iyo?
594. What are the biggest debates you’re currently hearing of in your country?
595. Would you edit your genes if genetic engineering became a commercial thing? If so, what would you change? If not, why not?
596. Assume that all emotions products of biochemical reactions and that we will have the technology to control them one day. Would you use this technology for yourself?
597. Do you believe that money can buy happiness?
598. Do you think it’s easier to love or be loved?
599. Which is more effective: violent or nonviolent resistance/rebellion/protest?
600. How are you feeling about these questions so far?