SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

851. How many years are you willing to put into school for a certain career?
852. When you feel paranoid in EiMM what’s the most beneficial way to act upon it? Should you even act upon it?
853. What kind of novel would you write?
854. How much do you know about actual organized crime?
855. If Friendship Inc. were a mafia family, who would be the boss? The underbosses? The consigliere?
856. Who in Friendship Inc. would you want with you if you were stuck on a deserted island?
857. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
858. What food are you craving atm?
859. How would your friends describe you?
860. What song’s lyrics have truly touched you?
861. Cake or pie?
862. Where would you put each member of Jaburu on a classic alignment chart?
863. Think of something you wish you had done differently. How would your life change if you actually did it differently?
864. What is something that should be taught at school but isn’t?
865. What is your first memory?
866. Do you have any birthmarks?
867. What celebrities do you admire?
868. Do you know the general traits of your zodiac sign? Do you fit them?
869. How well does your MBTI type define your personality?
870. How do you keep yourself motivated?
871. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life which would it be?
872. Do you have any interesting stories about your extended family?
873. Why do you play EiMM?
874. You win a one-year vacation with up to fifteen different locations. You can spend whatever you want at these locations. Where, specifically, do you go and what would you do there?
875. What is the best age to be?
876. What is the oldest object you own?
877. What three events in life do you think made who you are today?
878. What’s the most useful skill you've learned?
879. What game do you always lose in?
880. How did you fuck Makaze???
881. What do you wish you could forget?
882. Give me your favorite out-of-context quote.
883. What general advice would you give to a new mafia player?
884. Do you prefer living alone or with someone else?
885. How many steps do you walk every day on average?
886. What’s your favorite thing to do while drunk?
887. How smart do you think you are?
888. Would you consider yourself to be independent?
889. What Disney movies have you seen?
890. Imagine Friendship Inc. as Phantom Thieves and confidants. Who would be who?
891. Do you believe the Phantom Thieves were in the right wrt changing people’s hearts?
892. If you were the protagonist of Persona 5 and all your friends and acquaintances lived in Shibuya, who among them would you want in your thief crew? 
893. Is there anything that you would improve in Persona 5?
894. What are your favorite easter eggs?
895. Have you ever feigned sickness to get out of school or work?
896. What channels are you subscribed to on YouTube?
897. What “most likely to” superlative would you most likely receive?
898. What did you do in Portugal/Spain/France/Belgium?
899. What’s your favorite starter from each gen?
900. What’s your favorite villain team and team admin?

On 11/09/2018 at 8:47 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

210. What foreign cuisine do you enjoy the most?
211. What foreign cuisine would you like to try?
212. What is your opinion on the British royal family?
213. Did you ever want to become royalty?
214. Do you have any opinions on the British education system?
215. What is one (1) memorable historical British figure for you?
216. What is one (1) memorable historical figure from another country?
217. If you could revive any dead person, who would it be and why? What would you say to/ask them?
218. What’s your favorite foreign accent to listen to?
219. Whose voice in EiMM server do you like listening to?

210) Pizza /shrug

211) I want to try more asian dishes out in general because I've been to some pretty nice restaurants, but nothing in particular comes to mind.

212) They're cool, and it feels like that's the only thing that everyone can agree on here lol.

213) Nah, that's way too much effort to act proper all the time. I'd rather just be me.

214) I wouldn't be surprised if it broke at some point (on an individual level) because at least in my experience schools are veeeeery heavyhanded in trying to get you to apply for university and stuff like that, even if it's not good for you/not what you want to do. Pretty much all of my friends who went ended up going "just because" which is kinda fucked up culturally imo, and iirc there's a bunch of stuff on the news about student stress being on the rise which doesn't surprise me either? It feels like a system more based around the educators than the students in the system, which is kinda fucked up. I might be jaded on this though, and there are definitely good individuals within the system, but to I'm really not a fan. At the very least though, we have a good system for student loans for uni.

215) Winston Churchill.

216) Uh, following on from that, BigBangMeteor Hitler. Oof.

217) I haven't lost any incredibly close family, and I don't think that I really have anything I really need to say to someone who has passed on. Some of my cousins lost their mum last year though, so I think I'd probably talk to her and see if she had anything for me to relay back to them.

218) Maybe Australian? I'm not sure, I don't really think about it too much bc I'm more used to people being excited about British ones lol.

219) fairyjigglypuff.

On 11/09/2018 at 8:50 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

220. If immortality were forced upon you, what would you spend the rest of eternity doing?
221. Would you rather die in one week or live forever?
222. What is your preferred method of transportation?
223. If other planets were habitable, which one would you live on if you were exiled from Earth?
224. Would you want a star named after you?
225. What would your ideal world look like?
226. On a smaller scale, your ideal city?
227. Do you think humanity will last? How long would you predict?
228. Do you think teleportation will be possible one day? Why or why not?
229. Do you think immortality is achievable? Why or why not?

220) Cycling between periods of optimism and emptiness/depression, I think, as I discover new things or run out of them.

221) Dying in a week sounds pretty bad, so strap me in for eternity I suppose.

222) Trains are more chilled out that all other forms of transport imo.

223) Saturn sounds kinda cool, maybe I could live on one of the rings and it'd be a cool place.

224) Yeah, then I could be Star Boy!

225) Probably not too disimilar to Earth, but with an element of fantasy with things being uh... maybe more exaggerated (probably a bad word for it) and self-sufficient, and probably a little bigger.

226) Skyscraperssssssssss (I've never actually seen one in person I think but they seem REALLY COOL) and like, multiple levels of transport (as in vertically, hurry up and invent floating cars already influential nerds of the world) that are mostly transparent so you can still look up and see the sun coming through. Those are the major things, everything else is kind of a bonus.

227) I have no idea tbh, but I hope it isn't a soon thing.

228) Maybe? I can't imagine it not being horribly botched for years and years before someone manages to succeed though. 

229) I don't think that forever is an attainable timespan, and that everything is probably going to end at some point. 'Forever' as a concept is too absolute to be a real thing imo, and even if we find a way to make it so our bodies don't age or something, there will be something that the immortals overlooked that ends up biting them in the butt later on.

On 11/09/2018 at 9:08 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

230. Thoughts on the color pink? Be specific about shades

I thought about how to answer this question but decided to just make a tier list instead and now I'm going to eat ice cream. Have fun!

Image result for different shades of pink

Top Tier:
Punch
Rouge
Watermelon

High Tier:
Bubblegum
Coral
Flamingo
Taffy

Mid Tier:
Ballet Slipper
Blush
Rose
Rosewood (is this even pink tho)
Strawberry (see: Rosewood)
Peach
Pink

Low Tier:
Crepe
Fuscia
Lemonade
Magenta
Salmon

Bottom:
Hot Pink

On 11/09/2018 at 10:53 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

240. Which of Jaburu’s current discord avatars do you like the most?
241. Which one of these do you like the most? https://imgur.com/a/Imlqzeb
242. Do you prefer movies or tv shows?
243. Do you listen to podcasts?
244. Is there any hobby you want to try out but haven’t? Why haven’t you?
245. Favorite FE class?
246. Favorite FF class?
247. Least favorite discord emotes?
248. Are you good at riddles/puzzles?
249. What’s your favorite foreign word?

240) I like Kim's the most.

241) I like the first three the best (Luka > Chiaki > Original).

242) I prefer movies because they're easier to get into, but tbh I'm probably missing out on a lot of shows.

243) Not really. I don't really absorb podcasts very well when I'm doing other stuff and prefer to just listen to music.

244) Uh, wrt random hobbies it's mostly a lack of effort/commitment and getting distracted by other things. I think I talked about them in earlier questions though.

245) Trickster.

246) Bishop?

247) :hehe: confuses me becuase I don't think it looks like a hehe! Otherwise, nothing else really sticks out.

248) I think I'm alright at them? I can usually figure out an algorithm or something for solving something once I've done it enough times or  reverse engin

249) Baka is funny.

On 11/09/2018 at 11:22 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

250. WHAT KIND OF PILLOW DO YOU LIKE
251. Will you make fun of me if I take some questions from previous interviews 4RPNptO.png
252. How much do you talk in group chats/servers as opposed to DMs? Why is that?
253. Do you cry easily? When was the last time you cried?
254. Do you have any allergies?
255. What color permeates your closet?
256. What’s your favorite hairstyle for long hair?
257. For short hair?
258. What would your ideal romantic encounter look like?
259. Do you prefer using the term significant other, partner, lover, or boyfriend/girlfriend?

250) UH TBH I AM NOT A PILLOW CONNOISSEUR but I have two for my bed and kinda swap them around (or use both) if I'm restless and can't sleep lol, even if it really doesn't help. 

251) Nah, 999 is kinda crazy anyway.

252) It depends really. I have some friends that I tend to DM more than server chat, but I'd say overall I tend to talk more in severs (unless I'm feeling kinda down in which case I tend to kinda go quiet in servers and talk a little less in DMs, but probs more).

253) The last time I properly cried was a few months ago, and before I'm not really sure. I don't cry very often but uh, I can definitely get teary eyed pretty quickly if I'm in a sentimental mood or something (but I struggle to actually cry even if I want to).

254) Nothing really notable.

255) I don't think that there's a super dominant colour, but I trend towards darker/more muted colours for sure.

256) Assuming this is for guys, I'm not a super big fan of long hair on dudes, but I guess the good kind of messy? Idk how else to describe this because I suck at hair lol.

257) I kinda like curly hair for short hair. 

258) Uh... I'm too shy to say this one lol.

259) Lover sounds kinda ott and partner is kinda eh. S/O is okay but boyfriend/girlfriend is cuter imo.

On 11/09/2018 at 11:49 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

260. Have you seen SAO? If not, look up a summary and tell me: what would you do in that kind of situation?
261. Do you think parallel universes or linear timelines are more likely?
262. Do you think time travel will be possible one day?
263. What makes something “beautiful” to you?
264. What makes something “cool” to you?
265. What makes something “cute” to you?
266. Who has your favorite laugh?
267. What friend are you on this chart?
268. Do you prefer planning or winging things?
269. Did you follow Survivor much after you died? If so, what do you think would have happened if you lived and I wanted to hard ally you? 00OJl3Y.png

260) Probably stay reasonably behind the top clearers (I don't wanna die lmao) but I'd want to get strong enough to defend myself if I needed it.

261) Parallel I guess, because if the universe happened once, what stops it from happening a few more times?

262) I hope not! It seems like massive headache.

263) Idk how to define any of these. I'd say something beautiful is something that evokes a strong positive emotion though.

264) Coolness is to do with being likeable and self-assured, I think. Not sure.

265) Cute is like... something you want to protect maybe? But that doesn't cover all of it. I need a cute scientist to help me out (not a scientist that is cute, but someone well versed in the science of cuteness).

266) Damian has a quietly good laugh imo.

267) I definitely laugh at my own jokes.

268) I tend to make very brief plans/notes and then mostly wing things.

269) I didn't, but I'm fairly sure that Kim wouldn't have let you :notlikeblob: but tbh if you'd asked I would have considered it because I didn't actually have any hard allies RIP.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

265) Cute is like... something you want to protect maybe? But that doesn't cover all of it. I need a cute scientist to help me out (not a scientist that is cute, but someone well versed in the science of cuteness).

conq is cute 398867239895433226.png?v=1

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

269) I didn't, but I'm fairly sure that Kim wouldn't have let you :notlikeblob: but tbh if you'd asked I would have considered it because I didn't actually have any hard allies RIP.

d09fc7324b.png

On 12/09/2018 at 12:07 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

270. Have you seen Cunk on Britain? If so, what did you think? If not, do so.
271. Do you watch Game of Thrones?
272. Do you like 100%ing games?
273. Most embarrassing moment you’re comfortable sharing?
274. What fictional location would you want to live in?
275. If you could master any one skill in the next second, what would it be?
276. Favorite punctuation mark?
277. Favorite font?
278. Have you ever seen Madoka Magica?
279. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?

270) I haven't seen it. Maybe.

271) I watched Season 1 a few months ago and was interested, but never ended up watching more after bc idk I'm lazy.

272) Only if I'm really into the game? And even then usually I don't get all the way, if it's a chore then I won't do it because games are supposed to be for fun anyway.

273) I was gonna say the light bulb thing from earlier, but uh I had to wear a dress for an English thing I was graded on (we had to do a performence thing for one of the units and we needed another female character). Iirc it was a dating show thing and iirc I was the 'girl' who got chosen in the end and at the time I was just super embarrassed about it. I got a really good grade for it, but I'm not sure if part of that was my teacher just being like "wow he actually did it" or something else.

274) Fortree City is actually really cool. Idk if I'd want to live there forever, but it immediately jumped to mind.

275) 100% medical mastery (first aid, surgery, general health stuff, medicine etc).

276) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

277) I don't really have one tbh + I suck at remembering most of their names. Most of the scrum debate memes have different fonts just because I forget which one I used the last time.

278) I watched about half of it and I know spoilers. It's okay, but I had the twist spoiled for Episode 3 and I feel like it relies on the shock factor to drag you in.

279) Meet a person that they feel comfortable trusting with everything.

On 12/09/2018 at 12:25 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

291. What is the most a stranger has ever done for you?
292. First and current impressions of serenesforest.net user Omega.’s questions?
293. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
294. The worst?
295. Is there any mistake you make repeatedly?
296. What is the hardest lesson you’ve learned?
297. What do you want to be remembered for?
298. If you could make one inedible thing edible, what would it be and what would it taste like?
299. If you were forced to relive one 10-minute period of your life again and again for all eternity, what 10 minutes of your life would you choose? (sleep isn’t an option here)

291) Uh, the most memorable thing is lending me their phone charger when I ran out of battery, but I’m not sure if I’m missing something.

292) First: How can I screw with these answers?

Current: Thanks Mitsuki, I couldn’t have done it without you.

293) Take care of yourself. It sounds simple, but it’s easy to fuck up.

294) Uh, idk if there was a specific piece of advice but I was overly cautious when I was younger and it put me in a kinda bad mental hole until I kinds figured out my bullshit.

295) Misreading things and typing too fast and missing out entire words.

296) Shit happens.

297) Having a positive impact on other people’s lives.

298) Pillows, so instead of breakfast in bed you’d have bed AS breakfast. Perfect for being lazy and going back to sleep. Ideally it’d taste like candy floss or something.

299) Some part of the first time I was drunk (I could not stop laughing for like 2 hours straight after getting home).

On 12/09/2018 at 12:36 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

300. Choose three words to describe yourself to someone you just met.
301. Now write a paragraph of at least four sentences giving greater detail to who, exactly, you are.
302. What do you personally believe the meaning of life is? (if you say 42 I’ll put a 42 on your report card)
303. What is something you really want to do but haven’t done? Why haven’t you done it?
304. Do you get bored often?
305. What would the perfect day be like for you?
306. What does the perfect vacation look like to you?
307. Are you honestly happy?
308. What is the most important thing in your life at the moment?
309. Is there anything you’d like to do to improve your life but haven’t? If so why haven’t you done it?

300) Quiet, observant, easygoing. These are things I'd probably say to people I'd just met rather than three words to describe me as a whole I guess. 

301) I can be pretty shy and quiet around people I don't know and generally don't like rocking the boat (idk if I'm a doormat now but I definitely was in the past). I think I'm easy to get along with 95% of the time or something because of this, but when I actually feel like something is wrong I try and be direct with confrontations. I'm empathetic towards my friends, but less so towards strangers. I warm to people fairly easily though. I'm not good at hiding how I feel about things or people and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve if you have any kind of regular conversation with me (as in, a conversation that isn't just about getting a specific thing). Also I think I'm pretty funny so there's that.

This is definitely not what I would tell strangers irl though who I first met just because it's super direct lol.

302) I don't think there's an intrinsic meaning to life; you have to make something that sticks for you on your own.

303) I wanna live in a big city. I haven't done it because of the specifics and its kind of a big deal and I don't have a specific reason to justify it like a career.

304) When I'm in a good mood, I can generally find amusement in anything, and then when I'm down its the opposite.

305) The perfect day is where I feel like I've learned something, I've contributed something and generally everyone in my life is feeling good (or at least okay that day). 

306) Experiencing lots of new things and feelings with good weather (on my own or with close friends).

307) I'd say I'm 60/40 with happy/not happy, and I consider that a win for now.

308) Feeling like I'm making progress.

309) There are probably a lot of things, but generally the answer is a combination of ignorance (in the past, and probably there are more things that I'd do if I was aware of them), being lax about things (trying to shift away from this) and not trying to do too many things at once.

310. If you could write a letter to yourself seven years in the past, what would you tell him?
311. How have you changed within the past five years?
312. Where do you want to be in five years? Ten years?
313. Would you say you’re more confrontational or passive?
314. Would you say your memory is good, bad, or selective?
315. What is your happiest memory?
316. What’s the most memorable compliment you’ve ever received?
317. What is the best gift you have ever received?
318. What was the best vacation you went on?
319. What do you feel most grateful for in your life?

310) I dislike the idea of saying something that would actively change my life (like don't make decision X or something) so it's probably be general advice about having confidence in myself, reassurance that things will be fine and to keep going even when things feel really shitty.

311) I'm more self-aware in general and am less afraid to do what I want to do. I'm also more willing to go outside of my comfort zone and generally I'm just a lot happier.

312) Further along the same path, but with more willingness to trust myself. In a more uh... physical sense (there's a better word for it that escapes me right now), moved out with a steady job and satisfying relationships (this is both 5 and 10, but obviously 10 better than 5 hopefully).

313) I'm passive until shit needs to get done. If I know that I have to do something, I'm good at getting on with it and working out what want to get out of confrontations, I just sometimes take some time to figure out when that point is.

314) Selective is probably the closest? I don't think that my memory is totally awful but I'll remember some random details of things while forgetting others.

315) The realisation that I could actually be happy instead of living like a zombie.

316) Being called a sweetheart the first time I was drunk was kinda whoa for me because at school all of our friends would just constantly shittalk each other and almost never say anything nice about one another lol. It probably wouldn't be a big deal now, but it felt significant to me at the time because I didn't have a lot of self-confidence and uh, tbh I didn't feel like I conformed much with the gender norms of being a dude and it was kind of validating to see someone not care about that. Being drunk probably helped it to stick in my mind though, heh. 

317) The gift I've enjoyed the most was probably the old Gameboy (the brick) and Pokemon Red+Blue. The nostalgia is real. There's probably something that beats this out that I'm not thinking of right now, but I'm also not a huge gifts person.

318) Going to Rome with my two best friends was fun. We all kinda went our own separate ways for a while afterwards, but it was a good time and there wasn't that pressure you get from family holidays where you feel like you have to make it a big thing? We still came back every day tired but it was a lot of fun.

319) Everyone who has helped me though it so far.

320. How would you describe your humor?
321. Are you more of a leader or a follower?
322. Do you stick with your New Year's’ resolutions?
323. What were your resolutions for 2018?
324. What is your hidden talent?
325. What achievement are you most proud of?
326. Would you say you treat yourself well?
327. Do you have good time management skills?
328. How do you manage stress?
329. Is there anything you’re currently stressed/worried about?

320) I'm good at making weird links between things in my head + portraying things in ridiculous ways that make people laugh, I think. Also puns.

321) I'd rather follow, but if there's really nothing happening then I'll step up to lead.

322) I don't even make them. It always feels kinda arbitrary to me, and if something is important I should probably try and act on it right away? I guess it's good wrt getting into shape and stuff so maybe I should use that next year.

323) Oops.

324) I think that I have pretty good intuition, but idk if this counts as a talent. I'm not sure what else I would put here.

325) Getting my uni grades back this year was like bliss considering my botched A-Levels.

326) Not especially, but I'm working on it.

327) I don't think so, but I tend to account for them nowadays by starting things early and working at a more relaxed pace. It probably takes more time than it needs to, but it helps to relieve stress and it's more enjoyable overall so I don't mind it.

328) When possible: leave the situation, come back with a 

329) If I'll finish all of these questions. Nothing especially, there's a minor thing here or there but the uni year hasn't started yet so I expect that to throw a wrench into things.

330. How do you handle disagreements?
331. What is your biggest passion in life?
332. How vivid is your imagination?
333. What hasn’t changed about you since childhood?
334. Do you still talk to any of your friends from childhood?
335. How do I talk to you? :blobsweat:
336. Where would you put yourself on the classic 5x5 alignment chart in EiMM? [good moral neutral impure evil] by [lawful social neutral rebel chaotic]
337. Where would you put yourself on this alignment chart? [adorable cute neutral cool cold] by [pure wholesome neutral edgy blackcoffee]
338. Where would you put yourself on this alignment chart in EiMM? [emotional empathetic neutral logical objective] by [steadfast loyal neutral independent rebellious]
339. What is love to you? (baby don’t hurt me is not an acceptable answer)

330) If it's a small thing about myself, I can take it. If it's a friend involved or something bigger, I tend to be direct with my confrontations but try to be understanding (because shouting contests never help anyone).

331) I'll let you know when I find it lol. 

332) I don't think it's quite as crazy as when I was younger (when it comes to creating something from zero), but I'm good at thinking of things based off of a stimulus.

333) I'm still quiet, but I'd say that I'm more comfortable with it.

334) Not really. I talk to people from secondary but I haven't really kept in touch with my primary school friends or whatever despite most of them still living close by just because we drifted into different friend groups.

335) Use words and emojis (and pretty pictures are nice too). I'm comfortable with servers or DMs so if you have anything you want to talk about I'm down with it, I'm just cautious with DMing Jaburu in general bc you guys used to be afraid of me and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything.

336) Tbh I don't know because my playstyle has shifted a lot in the last few games. I used to be chaotic moral, now I'm like... neutral impure maybe?

337) ADORABLE PURE I mean uh... I dunno, cool wholesome based on all of your impressions of me but idk lol.

338) neutral loyal? I probs play more like logical if that counts but idk I've definitely been swayed by emotional stuff in the past. Loyal is hard because I'm ride or die with the people I actually want to win with but if I have to stab someone, I can normally talk myself into it.

339) An aspiration, but not a priority atm. If it happens that's cool, but I'm not going to go out of my way to look. 

On 12/09/2018 at 12:20 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

280. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you want?
281. What is something you’re looking forward to this year?
282. What about in the more distant future?
283. What website do you visit most often?
284. What age do you want to live to?
285. Do you tend to stick to your beliefs or are you susceptible to change?
286. What rhetorical fallacies do you find yourself committing the most?
287. What is the dumbest thing you’ve done that ended up turning out really well?
288. What would your autobiography be titled?
289. What chapters would it have?
290. What stereotype do you live up to?

shit I missed this

280) Something that makes me think + has a good environment, but isn't too crazy stressful with deadlines. Unsure on the specifics.

281) Christmas? Nothing sticks out tbh.

282) Moving out?

283) Probably Reddit.

284) I'd say 80 or something, but as I get closer I'll probably want more and more.

285) I have strong beliefs, but I'm also fairly open minded so I guess they tend to shift over time. Idk how much sway other people have over me though instead of my own realisations.

286) When I'm mad, circular arguments are good description of my mindset (which is why I tend to withdraw from things when I'm annoyed).

287) Turned up to an exam last year 30 minutes late. I still finished 30 minutes early and got like 88% (I probs could have gotten more but I was feeling pretty done after the morning stress and I got the grade anyway).

288) "The Chronicles of Sborge, Mage Knight Extrodinaire(ily bad)"

289) I'm not sure, but the editor would probably cut down a lot because I can get kind of rambly when I feel like it!

290) Does being an INFP count? :thinking:

2 hours ago, SB. said:

335) Use words and emojis (and pretty pictures are nice too). I'm comfortable with servers or DMs so if you have anything you want to talk about I'm down with it, I'm just cautious with DMing Jaburu in general bc you guys used to be afraid of me and I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything.

WOW SB YOU’RE SUPER SWEET

901. What’s the biggest plot twist you’ve experienced?
902. Do you have any traditions unique to your family?
903. How do you expect to change in the next five years? How do you want to change? What actions will you take to make those changes happen?
904. How many contacts do you have in your phone?
905. How trustworthy is your gut?
906. What’s the most lost you’ve been? How did you get in that situation?
907. In a category I haven’t asked about yet, what is your top five? Don’t tell me what the category is.
908. Tell me how I can improve your day.
909. Describe your job in a way that makes it sound illegal/extremely sketchy.
910. What’s the best icebreaker?
911. What’s your favorite song you discovered from music vcs?
912. What did you learn in school that you used to think you would never need in the real world?
913. If Friendship Inc. were all stuck in SAO, who would die first and how? Who would be most likely to be a clearer? Who would most likely stay in the starting town?
914. What weaknesses do I have in EiMM from what you’ve seen? 
915. If you could make a Pokémon, what would it be like? (flavor, name, typing, stats, evolutions, etc.)
916. What Pokémon is most similar to you?
917. Are you more often mistaken as older or younger than you actually are?
918. What games do you have to finish?
919. If Friendship Inc. were a Pokémon league, what type would everyone specialize in and what would they be? (gym leader, elite four, champion, challenger?)
920. How do you play scum in epicmafia?
921. What was your favorite theme on SF?
922. Do you usually win at Uno?
923. Would you let me bully you in Uno?
924. Are you squeamish? Of what?
925. Favorite Reborn character?
926. First and current impressions of Reborn?
927. Tell me a story involving strangers.
928. Do you believe in Freudian slips?
929. If you watched / know the concept of Avatar the Last Airbender, sort Kim, Kitty, Iris, and me into each bending. (fire, water, air, earth)
930. refa: "which 2hu wud u fug" ask that sylv
me: he wouldn't asnwer that though :relieved:
refa: yeah he probably has too many choices
SB, Confirm/deny?
931. How would you host a bastard EiMM game?
932. Favorite gemstone?
933. Opinion on cults in mafia?
934. FMK Tsubaki, Kaori, and Kousei
935. Have you read Jojo? Should I read Jojo?
936. Have you noticed the decline in question quality?
937. Milk/white/dark chocolate?
938. Have you played Doki Doki Literature Club? Thoughts?
939. List things to do that you would recommend.
940. Biggest project you have going on right now?
941. What’s the most challenging part of your daily life?
942. Have you played Trails? What do you like and dislike about it?
943. How many times have you wanted to punch the daylights out of Monokuma?
944. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
945. When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
946. In what situation or place would you feel the most out of place in?
947. What risks are worth taking?
948. Design the building you’d want to work in.
949. If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
950. If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
951. What is some advice you give but don’t take?
952. FMK Yoloswag’s questions, my questions, and Kim’s questions
953. What weeb song would be your theme song?
954. Would you let a town be destroyed to save your best friend?
955. You are the good cop to someone’s bad cop. Who is the bad cop? How do you get a confession out of Conq and his eating habits?
956. What can you immerse yourself in for hours at a time?
957. Do you feel your life is more rushed or relaxed?
958. First and current impressions on the nicknames you gained after Survivor? (scary brute, spine-chilling boy, sweet bby, etc.)
959. Why does SF keep lynching their doc?
960. Favorite pieces of fanart?
961. Favorite fanfics?
962. Would you rather see humanity colonize outer space or under the oceans?
963. What gifts do you want for Christmas?
964. What foreign holiday would you want to celebrate?
965. Do you work better under pressure or without pressure?
966. What is the weirdest thing about you?
967. What is your favorite moment related to Friendship Inc.?
968. Who do you wish you could get back in contact with?
969. If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
970. Favorite FFtF thread?
971. What is the longest paper you’ve ever written? What was it like, writing it?
972. Biggest/longest book/fanfic you’ve ever read?
973. Do you keep a diary?
974. Do you think you’re petty?
975. What time do you eat dinner?
976. In what ways are we similar?
977. Have you ever been on a road trip? How was it?
978. Do you like your birthday?
979. Best and worst thing about Microsoft 10?
980. Are you the bullier or the bullied?
981. Cutest people in Friendship Inc.?
982. You reach endgame in an F5 game with two hard allies and two non-allies. The host then reveals that it is F1 and the five of you must kill each other to win. How do you win this?
983. Tell me a bit of useless trivia.
984. How were you named?
985. How do you deal with tight deadlines?
986. What’s the most pleasant foreign language to listen to?
987. Who is the BEST GIRL?
988. What bookmarks do you have on your browser?
989. Do you think Refa will ask 1000 questions in one post just to one-up me???
990. Did you notice how I did NOT ask the most cliche question? :smug:
991. Do you read any webcomics?
992. Favorite fast food place?
993. How much of Smash’s chats did you actually read?
994. Do you pronounce “puush” as “push” or “poosh”?
995. Do potatoes have friends, or do they have spud buds?
996. What was the most incriminating question you were asked this interview? What about the most incriminating by me?
997. What was your favorite question in this interview?
998. What was your least favorite?
999. How can I conscript you to play 999?