• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad time to log on.

1) What's your current workout routine?

2) Favorite scumhunting tactic?

3) What was your MOS?

4) Have you modded your bike yet?

5) Any characters in particular you wanna see in Smash Ult.?

6) Got any neat superstitions?

7) What happened on the worst and best day of your life?

8) How would you describe your sense of humor?

9) Who do you trust the most?

10) You've recieved intel that you're now being targeted by a reputable hitman. Who is their most likely client and why?

1 hour ago, Kinumi said:

1. first and current impressions of me?

2. how would you objectively describe yourself to someone who’s never met you?

3. are you more comfortable in dm’s or group chats? why?

4. what are the origins behind your username(s), and which one do you identify with most?

5. any expectations for your interview?

1. First: "Oh, nice girl, pleasant to be around.
Current: "Nice girl, pleasant to be around. Comes across as warm and someone who would be the 'heart' of a social group. Expressive with how she feels about things and kind."

2. Swag AF. Intelligent, likes to take risks, real and straight-shooter type. A good person to befriend if our interests/personalities overlap and/or gel because I'm reliable, loyal, and can be trusted with secrets and sensitive information without running my mouth to anyone. Could stand to develop more patience. There's more, but this is enough for a general impression.

3. I prefer DMs, but I'm comfortable with both. If I'm in dm's with someone and I know we can broach a certain subject, that's good to have as opposed to group chats where there is sometimes a set of social rules to adhere to and some topics would be considered "weird" or "inappropriate" or whatever.

4. On my homesite (Smash World Forums AKA Smashboards/SWF) I used to go by Marshigio which was shortened to marshy which I then became more known as and used. Marshigio I made up when I was like 12 and Super Mario 64 DS came out; I put Mario's, Luigi's, Yoshi's, and Wario's names together to make it. I used Omega when I came to SF because it sounds cool and I love the phrase "Alpha and Omega." YOLOSWAG was born on SWF after playing a few mafia games and I used to say "swag" at the end of my posts to give them some energy and because I thought it was funny. Then one of my friends from there, KevinM, said something like, "marshy, we should hydra sometime. Our name could be YOLOSWAG" so I took that username and ran with it.

5. I expect to be asked a lot of questions. I don't know if you guys are as comfortable with me as you are with Conqueror and SB, but y'all can feel free to be and ask me whatever.

4 hours ago, Kinumi said:

6. how long have you been playing guitar? do you play any other instruments/have an interest in learning to play any other instruments?

7. how did you amass so much swag?

8. do you have any interest in fashion?

9. what introduced you to mafia? what do you enjoy most about it?

10. what are your favourite colours? pictures would be nice if possible

6. Off and on for several months. As for other instruments, the only one I'd make any serious effort to learning would be the piano. Piano is great for songcrafting and learning about musical theory and you can play entire songs on it. It also translates to keyboard which gives it wide utility in terms of the sounds you create from it. I'd also love to learn something like Gymnopedie No. 1 on it.

7. It took several years, but it started with getting in touch with that aspect of my personality and nurturing it, along with cultivating it over the course of several years. I try to swag my way through everything I do and exercise it at all times.

8. I like style. Generally speaking if your environment looks good and clean, you'll feel better. So if you're wearing nice clothes, you'll feel better. So this can help with presenting myself in a way that is of benefit to me; people tend to treat you better if you're dressed well. There are other benefits to dressing well too. I have stuff like a couple of belts that go with anything, dress shoes, sneakers, dress shirts, flannel, different washes of jeans, woven/oxford shirts, a long-sleeved jean shirt, boots, etc. I think a lot of men find it a pain in the ass to have a variety of clothes but it actually makes things easier because you can set up your wardrobe in a way that most things mesh well with very little effort. I'll throw on some clothes from my hanger and doublecheck to make sure they go well together. So basically, a lot of upsides for little effort by taking only a minute or so of checking things over as opposed to throwing on a t-shirt and jeans every day like most men do. Swag.

9. I was 13 when I came to smashboards; I had signed up because as a kid I loved Smash 64 and Melee, so was excited about Brawl. I'd browse the forums and partake in the character speculation threads mostly. One day, I was skimming over the main page of the forum and saw a game entitled mafia being played. I think the flavor was either South Park, or maybe even Smash Brothers, or maybe something else. Anyway I looked over it and thought it was interesting how people were interacting with each other in a way that seemed deductive so I hopped in a game. 

What I enjoy most about is the adrenaline rush when you lynch someone and they flip wolf. It feels swag AF. When that shit happens, I'm just like "FUCK YEAH BABY! GET DUNKED! SWAG!"

10. Red's my favorite. Here are a couple of shirts I own to help visualize:

img%5D117be7a25f54ab3a294fac.jpg

4 hours ago, Koneko said:

hi homedog

1 // first / current impressions of me?

2 // first / current impressions of the nickname homedog?

3 // what does it take for someone to have swag?

4 // iyo who has the most and least amount of swag in jaburu?

5 // if I want to be better friends with you, how could I do it?

1. First: "She seems nice. Her and Kim are very friendly and I see them bouncing off each other in gamechat, so I'm sure she's cool."
Current: "Fun to be around, seems sweet and kind. Also expressive and from what I've seen cheerful."

2. First: "Lol."
Current: "Swag AF. I like the nickname and it has a warmth to it, like someone who is chill and maybe comes across as a homie."

3. Anyone can have swag. You have to want it though. You can't just snap your fingers and have swag, life just doesn't work that way. It's accessible to anyone though. It's like if you make a conscious effort to develop patience; the same must be done with swag so it just becomes a natural part of your character. Really though, I associate swag with a charisma and ease with almost whatever's going on and knowing how to react to it or act. I'd say the best way to exercise swag is to work on yourself, and do whatever it is that you've been putting off but should know should be done. When you have everything handled you're more at ease in life, not all stressed out and shit, and knowing that you've taken care of whatever outstanding task(s) you have and are doing well will give you a quiet confidence that's palpable. Swag.

4. Most: Kim. Why? Because I know her the best and we get along well, so therefore she inherently has swag. Swag recognize swag.

Least: Sylv. Why? Because I have not talked to her much, so it feels more appropriate to say this over Kitty. That said, she may very well have swag. She exercised swag earlier in this thread in front of us all by voting for me for example. The most important thing to takeaway is that if you all get along with each other and we have had good interactions, then it's a given that y'all have swag via the swag recognize swag aspect I mentioned earlier.

5. The best way to build a friendship with me is just being real with me and not being scared of judgement or broaching certain subjects, because I try to exercise non-judgement and try to understand people from an angle of, 'Everyone has reasons for being the way they are, and having the beliefs/ideas that they have. No one's perfect, so I try to cut people slack.' If you want a practical suggestion, just by talking to me in DMs or allying me in EIMM where I have reason to disseminate important information. My personality comes out if I'm tight with someone and I think it would with you because you seem very chill.

2 hours ago, Conqueror said:

1. The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant into the husk (had to choose an appealing word there) to bring it to life so y'all can start your life together. Remember you live with this person, confide in them, and spend a great amount of time with them. Who do you choose and why?

2. If Kim, Kitty, and Sylv were hanging off a cliff without the power to lift themselves up, and you only had time to pull one up before the rest fell, but you still DEFINITELY had time to evaluate who you were consciously going to pull up, who would you rescue?

3. If you could go back and advise yourself/give some piece of knowledge to your past self that he'd take to heart, what would it be?

4. If you had the time, energy, and resources to pursue 3 hobbies, what would they be and why?

5. If you had to have sex with 5 pogeymans, which ones would you choose?

1. Pft. Do you think this is going to make me uncomfortable? I'll give you my top 3, boyo.

A) Kitty. An anonymous source told me she's among the better choices for my personality. She seemed to be receptive to my antics and just me being myself in both Smash and Healthy which is great, because my more bold style/personality might be too much to handle for certain people. From what I see she has a strong friend/social group in Jaburu which is a great thing for someone to have; by having a social circle you're active in at all times outside of a relationship, that can help build independence and gives someone friends to approach about all sorts of things. Also, in my opinion it's probably better to meet a partner through friends that you like so with Kitty it's like, "She's friendly with Kim and Iris, both who I've personally talked to and gotten along with and like their personalities and how they carry themselves, so she seems safe enough" lmao. And like I said, she strikes me as kind, compassionate, and fun to be around, so all of those lend themselves well to a relationship.

B) Kassie. I've never talked to her in my life, but the anonymous source named her as well.

C) Brooklyn. Brooklyn is very smart and we share a lot of interests. I sense high swag levels from her. She's also from Brooklyn, and I'm from the East Coast myself around that area (I'm in South Jersey near Philly but have family in NYC and am there all the time) so there's a lot of cultural overlap. I've known her for a while and we've always been pretty cool and get along well right from the jump. I feel like I can just DM her about whatever the fuck I want and we'd flow into a conversation about it and there'd be no judgement on her end about whatever it is I brought up.

2. Kim. I'd rescue her because I've known her the longest and have talked to her the most so my sense of loyalty would kick into my decision-making process.

3. Hmm hm hm. I'd say "Get to know yourself and pursue your goals as soon as possible." I don't regret much, but for example if I had taken up guitar and taken it seriously at a younger age, I'd be more advanced now. Getting to know yourself is extremely important because it'll determine what you want out of life; the sooner you know that, the sooner you can go and get it.

4. A) Boxing. I've taken several lessons and it's fun AF. Also swag certified. I actually want to take up boxing and its training as my sole means of fitness but can't because I have torn tissue in my left shoulder (got it from a motorcycle accident I had last year) which means I need to go easy on it. There're a lot of fitness upsides to taking up boxing and practical use as well such as if you're ever in a fight. It's the ultimate sport IMO because there's a strong mental aspect to it (reading opponents, pushing your body to the limit) as well as physical and exercising/establishing your will. It's like chess but with your fists, and it's like solving a puzzle because when you're sparring you're trying to figure out your opponent. So fighting different people is like solving different puzzles and thus the sport is limitless.

B) Flying planes. That would be fun AF. I like riding my motorcycle so let me try a new vehicle and go in the air. 

C) Salsa dancing. A very good skill to have IMO. It's fun to dance to and is easy/simple enough to pick up but there's definitely a nice threshold of "skillful enough to dance with anyone" to "advanced" so there's a lot of depth to this hobby too. It's also a nice way to interact with someone, just the energy between you and your partner and how your guys' personalities come into play while dancing. So yeah it has a lot of good to it: it's fun, a swag way to meet people, there's a social aspect to it that's nice, it's a sexy style of dance, anyone can do even the beginning steps, etc.

5. Going with purely physical aspects here cuz I don't know pogeys' personalities.

A) Ditto. She's top of the list easily. If I HAD to have sex with pogeymans, I'd show ditto a picture of a woman I found sexy and that's about as good as this experiment is gonna get. Sofia Vergara, Gal Gadot, Shakira, and Ashley Graham are all a lock, just bein real.
B) Jynx. She has long hair, big lips, wide hips, and big boobs. I'm sure she's gotta booty as well. She also appears to be very feminine. All of those are ????????
C) Lopunny. She's fit AF. A nice tight body, and she technically has long hair as well. Those thighs are EXTREMELY thick, which is fuckin awesome. 
D) Tsareena. She has nice hair and probably has the prettiest face of the candidates so far. Thick thighs probably, huge butt, it's a done deal.
E) Gardevoir. Overall feminine appearance but she's got an elegance to her that's quite attractive.

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

First and current impressions of me?

How do you come up with your questions?

Sup.

First: 'She seems to be the strategist of 'Girl Power', she should die. Arcanite, let's kill her. You don't want that? If you say so. Makoto, let's kill Sylv. You don't want that? If you say so.'

Current: I think you're probably the most strategic of Jaburu, though I'd have to see more to know for sure. That said you guys seemed to all do really well in Smash from what I saw so if you were at the forefront of that, then that's impressive and shows you have a mind for the strategy in EIMM. You also strike me as someone who's nice and values her friendships, and people are glad to have as a friend.

I came up with my questions from my homesite and my own mind. The "sex with 5 pogeys" question is from Gorf, a friend from SWF who was banned no less than 3 times due to trolling. The "if you had to marry question" one is mine and I love that one; people squirm at that one and I just sit back and lol.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

So you're here, and you have a dayvig shot.  Once you've read up to here, who do you shoot?

Hey eclipse. Glad you stopped by.

I'd shoot Manix/Grace from reading that. The way she went about the claim discussion was gross. She took a "latch onto a claim to justify a lynch and act calm about the whole thing" approach to it that I felt was grimy. She felt detached and quickly committed to one course of action, like she didn't give a fuck about the outcome, which is more consistent with a wolf with knowledge who's trying to appear logical even though a villager in that example would be really paranoid and considering different options because that part of the game reads like a complete clusterfuck. Mancer and Via look likelier to be villagers there; they're both prodding at a lot of things in a gamesolvey way and expressing a healthy skepticism to several slots. Mancer especially has a punch to his suspicions that the average wolf has difficulty fabricating over a long period of time.

Edited by Omega.

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

sup boyo

1. Favorite SWF moments?
2. Favorite SWF players?
3. What defines good play/bad play in your opinion? both alignments
4. What makes mafia so addicting? I've seen you quit like 5 times and yet you're still here lmao
5. What's the absolute garbage fire play you've seen/experienced in Mafia?
--
6. What's the un-swaggiest thing you can think of?
7. How do you define someone who does/doesn't have swag
8. What's your philosophy on life outside of swag
9. I asked you this before probably but you used to be mad into hip-hop and now you're more of a rocker type of dude. Any hip-hop you still like or impressed by?
10. Is it true Gorf is actually Donald Trump?
11. Can girls have swag? Is that swag defining of appeal? (note: I do not disrespect women or undermine them in any connotation, rather I used 'swag' as a modifier of the sentence pertaining to what you look for in girls uhh uhhh i voted for hillary???)

What it do boi.

1. Any time I lynched a wolf. The #HBC meme. Wolfin' with you in Deadpool was a lot of fun, same with Hearts mafia with J/Nabe. Celebrity Rehab mafia was probably my favorite because my reads were on fire there and it had a lot of swagged out players in it.

2. Gorf because of his bombastic ways and I think he's one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. We also share a lot of out of game interests so we get along well just talking about life and shit. Kataefi because I think he's probably the most underrated player I've seen; he had sick reads as a villager and had a nice humor to his posts that made him fun to play with. You and J are in the same boat for me in that I enjoyed playing with you guys and you guys gave me challenges as both alignments, but we also worked well together when the same alignment. frozenflame because he's been a friend of mine forever. KevinM for the same reason, though I also think he might be the best player I've ever seen. I liked his playstyle of crafting a winnable gamestate as town and he was a good wolf too. Macman's another good one. Gheb because he had a unique approach to the game and the salt memes were funny. Tom because he led the community for several years and was great at both alignments. Overswarm because I think he's probably one of the most intelligent people I've ever come across. Omni didn't play much but he was a boss every time he did. And then there's Ryker and Laundry, both players I'd clash heads with but in retrospect it was fun and I appreciate their unique playstyles. I miss that playerbase.

3. Village: Know your role. If you're consistently bad at reading people, don't flood the threads with bad thoughts that aren't going to help the village and go sheep someone who can help create a winnable game instead. Bad players are those who consistently have bad reads then shove them down the throats of everybody else, excessively wolfsiding, and using bad metrics to read people over and over. You can throw a game or two or six and still be a good villager, it's just is that person learning from it and improving. Good players are those who make good/clutch reads and update them at important times. You don't have to bat .1000 but the better your reads are as a villager, the more respect I have for you as a player because that's the most skillful part of the game in my opinion. 

Wolves: Bad wolves are those who consistently can't get past D1. This is a lot of people. It's those who spew villagers left and right, hop wagons at the wrong time, out themselves over stupid shit that doesn't need to be done and are too much of weaklings to combat the village and its ideas. Good wolves are those who dunk villagers and get away with it or at least can help their team. Good wolves confuse the village and add to its chaos in a way that's beneficial to the wolfteam. They mislynch people and if the village is bad enough they can even be townread for it. Good wolves distance from their bros and establish a heavy thread presence. There's other things and you don't have to have all of these things to be a good wolf but this is a start.

4. It's a hobby that has moments of fun. For villaging I love dunkin wolves n seeing dat sweet red flip with the adrenaline rush that comes. For wolfing if you get a good team who can all carry their weight and not get themselves killed D1, it's fun to just post bullshit. That said I vastly prefer villaging. I usually stop playing when I roll wolf and dumb shit happens like a bro gets themselves killed D1, or I'm village and I get a bunch of clowns for teammates who think it's a smart idea to gamethrow from start to finish. 

5. Ranmaru in X-Site wolfsiding from start to finish is a great example of how not to play villager. If your reads are trash, and/or you're having a game where you just don't know how to create good reads that can help the village, then just stop posting your own opinions, and just sheep someone say nothing else. Knowing when to shut your mouth and adhere to others is a great skill in mafia to develop. 

6. I can't answer this in good conscience. I try to keep my thoughts swag at all times and even letting something so unswag into my consciousness just isn't right.

7. Anyone can have swag. You have to want it though. You can't just snap your fingers and have swag, life just doesn't work that way. It's accessible to anyone though. It's like if you make a conscious effort to develop patience; the same must be done with swag so it just becomes a natural part of your character. Really though, I associate swag with a charisma and ease with almost whatever's going on and knowing how to react to it or act. I'd say the best way to exercise swag is to work on yourself, and do whatever it is that you've been putting off but should know should be done. When you have everything handled you're more at ease in life, not all stressed out and shit, and knowing that you've taken care of whatever outstanding task(s) you have and are doing well will give you a quiet confidence that's palpable. Swag.

Things that are unswag are bountiful, but I try to stay away from that so I don't have to speak about such unswag things.

8. I'm going to keep this fairly certain level. For me, I try to work towards my goals and better my life over a period of time. Just chip away at things over time. Hitting the gym one day leads to serious gains weeks or months later. Same with practicing guitar for a little bit. Just work towards your goals and keep your mind on the payoff because it'll be worth it when you get there.

9. Yeah, Eminem's Kamikaze album was swag AF. I like Kendrick Lamar, though he switches up his flows/beats a little too much for my liking. Sometimes it's dope though, but a lot of times I skip over his stuff because I don't feel like hearing 3 different beats in 2 minutes or whatever, especially if one is superior to the others. I still listen to 2Pac all the time and he's one of my all time favorites even though he's dead. Currensy, Gucci Mane, Kanye West, and Big KRIT are people who still rap whose stuff is usually pretty good in my opinion.

10. I think it could make sense. Trump seems high whenever he announces whatever policy or opinion he has anyway.

11. Of course. And yeah, a woman havin swag is very appealing. The more swag, the better. Theoretically the more swag a mother and father have between them, the likelier their child would inherit a healthy amount of it. I have yet to test this though.

2 hours ago, Kinumi said:

assume all of my mafia questions refer to eimm unless stated otherwise 398867239895433226.png?v=1

11. first and current impressions of eimm?

12. what advice would you offer the general playerbase?

13. what do you feel is a common mistake in eimm?

14. tips for reading gamestate?

15. how do you pronounce eimm?

11. First: 'This is pretty awful, why are so many people trying to gamethrow from the jump?'
Current: 'There's good and bad to it. The good is that it has the potential to be an EXTREMELY strategic game. Damn near everything you do has equity to be a strategic move to advance your wincon. It's fun to figure out the personalities and playstyles that you mesh with and plot together. The bad is that I don't think most people consistently make +EV plays and there's a little too much gamethrowing and unnecessary plays. There's also a popularity/circlejerking aspect to the game which can be pretty whack.'

12. "Stop circlejerking your friends all the time, and branch out and try to add some logic into your gameplay and approach new people. Consider talking to people directly about whatever rumor it is you're being fed or talk to a friend of theirs; investigate what's being thrown around instead of taking things at face value. Stop killing people just for playing the game; kill people whose absence is +EV for YOU, not just 'oh shit, they're doing stuff, we better kill them.' Think longterm of who you'd be competing with in lategame/endgame and get rid of them instead of just going with the flow or not thinking critically on how to proceed. Stop expecting people to not be displeased with you after you stab them and do unnecessary things to them, and hash things out in post/graveyard."

13. Taking what you're being told at face value and not investigating it deeper. People thought I was controlling the game way longer than I was in Healthy is an example off the top of my head; that was an easy thing to deduce with a little bit of legwork.

14. Look at people's actions and give them weight over the course of the game. For example, in Healthy I knew Zellie would try to kill me immediately after I found out she knew I killed Makoto. I had someone tell me, "oh, Zellie's under control" but I resisted that idea based on my meta knowledge of Zellie. Try to get meta/knowledge of how players play in general and use those metrics when evaluating what people are going to do. Try to determine who's the brain in various circles/cliques and putting shots/plans together instead of just believing what's on the surface.

15. EIMM = "aim" like "I'm going to aim at that target." I used to do "Ee Aye em em" but that didn't have much swag, took too long to say, then I saw the bigbrain pronunciation meme and adopted the "aim" pronunciation. Swag.

6 // If you had a heads up display that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

7 // Fondest childhood memory?

8 // What types of voices do you like listening to?

9 // What would you consider to be your biggest strengths? Your biggest weaknesses? 

10 // What are your favorite male and female names respectively (list top 3 for each probably)?

Edited by Koneko
edit number 9 woot

3 hours ago, Kinumi said:

16. if you were a compulsive self-loverizer, who would you use it on?

17. if you were a compulsive loverizer, who would you use it on?

18. top 3 cutest eimm players iyo?

19. not sure how in-depth you can answer this (if at all) but you seem to have pretty good intuition so just in case—what are your impressions on jaburu’s playstyles? brutal honesty would be nice

20. what are signs that someone is snaking?

16. Marth, Refa, you, Puppymint, Wolv. Players I think tend to live a little longer into the game and/or are competent enough to avoid getting themselves killed while I'm attached to them.

17. Conqueror/Shadoweh, Xinnidy/Alette, Claire/Sully, Mello/Shinori, Jav/Agdistis. That's if I'm not allied with any of them, but man, those combinations would be the shit ???????. In general, anyone and everyone who opposes me or disagrees with me a little too much are great options too, same with people who have to play 20 questions or feel the need to insert their opinions on my plans instead of just doing what I tell them to.

18. I don't know about cute, but I think most handsome is A) YOLOSWAG, B) Omega, and C) SWAGYOLO

19. I think Jaburu has a strength for getting people to trust you and give you good information; it was helpful to Swagfaze in Healthy. Most of the playerbase seems to like you guys and that's good for survival. That said, I'd suggest working on your reads and determining threats more accurately and if you're not sure, try to find someone like me, Makaze, Conqueror, etc. for direction. I remember being skeptical of some people you were talking to in Healthy and saying as much, but you didn't do much with it, maybe because you personally liked them? For example, I would have, in your shoes, killed both Dusk and Conqueror based off the information I gave you, but neither were pursued and I had to go for it myself (though I died the night I thunderdomed Conq) or you continued to relay info to Conq after I told you to distrust him. Then in Smash, you guys prioritized killing me over Sully, when I think you guys probably had enough information to have gone for Sully there. This is only based off 2 games though, but that's what comes to mind from what I've seen.

20. Quietness, frozenness, slowness when you're DMing them. Seeing them type then stop. Hearing they're talking to other people closely and following up on that and confirming, especially if they don't let you know when there's no reason to hide it. If they talk to you about dumbass, stupid shit that doesn't matter excessively but are trying to present the information like it matters. Prodding you for information in an overly aggressive way. Saying dumb shit in general that doesn't make sense and shouldn't be a reasonable thought from their point of view unless they woke up that morning and decided to gamethrow.

Edited by Omega.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:50 PM, Kinumi said:

491. what countries do you most want to visit?

492. do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

493. in what ways are you similar to your parents? in what ways are you different?

494. do u know how much i appreciate u 7a58c7b3d2.png

495. what's your favourite part about your current job?

496. if you had a disease named after you, what would the symptoms be?

497. your favourite puzzle hunt you've ever done?

498. tell me something about you that you haven’t already addressed during this interview!!

499. how do you feel about very possibly being the Most Questioned SF Interviewee Ever?

500. 405460903182598164.png?v=1 is this what you expected when you challenged me to 500 questions?

491. I’d like to visit perhaps Morocco and some Indochinese countries like Cambodia and Vietnam. Japan, Korea, and China are also on my list.

492. I believe that most things happen for no reason at all.

493. I don’t really know my parents all that well, but I’m probably somewhat similar to my dad in terms of personality. He withdraws into his room by himself when he’s upset/troubled and doesn’t really confide with others about his problems. He’s also really interested in stuff like geopolitics and local histories and when traveling he’ll converse with total strangers to get their perspective (something I guess I picked up from him). I’ve actively tried to change my personality from what I mentioned earlier though, because I felt it wasn’t healthy.

494. Kim, you know I don’t know how to respond to something like this. 0s7kFx8FOuzoLclonuUp10ib4PNmBXD78e1zs_iqPFRbVNIIJ_VUL2OH5RrH80PYv0TrW6B9Ig_7nXZXSGEDmBj0wghV6k7S21sMKOYdWEcCCfcZN6ZafDGuwtL9GwRRZqIt8GE4 In general, compliments tend to bounce off of me so I’m sorry if it sometimes feels like I’m not appreciating your appreciations properly because I really do appreciate what you say!

495. Air-conditioned desk job with somewhat flexible hours. Downside is that my eyes are probably going to be shot in 5-10 years from staring at a screen all day, and sitting down all day is killer on my back/legs.

496. I’d hope it would be some sort of rare medical condition that induces lethargy and chronic coughing.

497. This one here: http://20000puzzles.com . It’s an online, self-paced, interactive version of the 2015 MIT Puzzle hunt. I completed the entire thing over a month or two as a team with Polaris and it was a blast.

498. I enjoy exploring buildings and finding ways to sneak onto the rooftop through utility closets and maintenance hatches and the like. Stuff like climbing up to the HVAC cooling towers and watching dozens of gallons of water pouring through the system, or having a late night rooftop stargaze/snack. Doesn't really go well with my fear of heights, but I've gotten better at dealing with that. My favorite story probably involves me and a bunch of friends coming down from a rooftop at midnight to meet 5 cops in the entrance foyer of the building who asked us some pointed questions about where we just came from. They left after they couldn't pin anything on us though.

499. I always love setting new records. Glad to be a part of SF history even though I’m not really a regular.

500. I went into this with no expectations at all and was actually pleasantly surprised at how fun it was to answer these. And your reactions are fun to read too. :relieved:

On 9/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Kinumi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(im allowed to make this question 500 again bc i've previously proven myself to be someone who can't count) 500. this originally said "get fucked conq" but SURPRISE im replacing it with a compliment, you're really awesome and kind and POWERFUL, i can't believe you made it through all 500 questions + will be going through refa's 500 wtf. you said a couple times before your interview that your answers wouldn't be very good and also probably be super brief but you're a LIAR, all of your posts have been mega detailed and in-depth and interesting to read and the quality of your answers hasn't dropped throughout your entire interview. im grateful that i got the chance to know more about you (as is the rest of jaburu!!!) and i appreciate that you let us bombard you with q's. also no matter what you say you'll always be the cutest 17379ca428.png get owned imo

6768da7b4b.png

500, again. what makes you flustered?

Spoiler

500. I get flustered when I'm talking to people who are cuter than me, or if people compliment me so genuinely that it's hard for me to respond to them because I'm trying to take everything they said to heart. So replying to this question is a double whammy and my face is heating up.

Spoiler

6768da7b4b.png

Spoiler

get owned kim

On 9/8/2018 at 4:01 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

E. Do you think online personas differing from real-life personalities are deceptive and or fake?
G. How important do you consider online relationships (romantic, platonic, or otherwise)?

E. Not inherently. I have different offline personas depending on who I’m talking to - family, friend group A, friend group B, etc. And it's not like these personas are all fake - they're just different aspects of my personality that I emphasize when I'm with different people. It's the same with my online personas, really; you might even make the argument that my online persona is more real than my real-life personality because I can express myself more freely online. Personas can be deceptive/fake depending on how you use them and how different from "you" they are, but it's somewhat subjective. I guess I see a persona as deceptive or fake if it's projected in a manipulative manner.

G. Imo platonic online relationships are just as important as any platonic offline relationship. It's just replacing the pen pal letter or the phone calls you'd normally have with long-distance friends with an easier method of communication. You're missing the in-person aspect, but to be honest at some point in your life that's going to apply to most of your offline friends as well. As for romantic relationships, eh. It's essentially permanent long distance, and I have a pretty cynical view on LDRs working out in the first place, because someone is going to need to make the sacrifice and move if the relationship is going to go any further in the long term. I don't have anything against relationships that start online (and it's probably easier to get to know people online!), but they need to enter the meatworld sooner rather than later if they're going to last or get serious.

On 9/8/2018 at 4:03 PM, Kinumi said:

501. 00951d53ee.png

why are you like this

501. Because I have a somewhat competitive streak and I like pushing myself to see how far I can go when I'm challenged.

8 hours ago, Kinumi said:

21. what’s the best order to kill jaburu in?

22. under what circumstances would you throw a game, if any?

23. favourite noc game you’ve played on sf?

21. For me personally, I wouldn't kill you guys unless I was in a lategame situation where it was JUST my hard allies and you, but I kinda doubt that would even happen and y'all are high up on my don't kill list anyway. I guess in a situation where I'm not friendly with you guys or you are somehow an enemy, I probably kill Sylv first if she's the one who helps create a lot of the plans to disrupt that process, then you because I imagine a lot of the playerbase talks to you so offing you gets rid of the information hub, then Kitty last by default.

22. Very few. If someone I passionately did not want to win had a chance of winning the game, and my sacrifice ensured that they died and would lose, I might do it on principle in that case. 

I'd also possibly gamethrow if I was on the verge of winning the game, but there were X amounts of winners possible, and someone I was very friendly with who I know never actually stands a chance of winning an EIMM otherwise had the chance to win right there via my sacrifice, I might do it there. An example would be if I got late in the game with manti, who doesn't really put much effort into games historically but is a friend of mine and I know will probably never win a game unless he decides to put in more effort, so I might gamethrow if it means he wins. But even then, there's a chance I might feel differently in the moment. It's hard to judge without being there.

23. Mm. Probably Guitar Mafia which Vhaltz hosted a few years ago. It was a fun game where I brought over some of my friends from SWF and we got to mesh with the SFers for the first time, so that was the first game I played with like Prims, BBM, SB, etc. I was town and we won in MYLO I think. Another good game was one I played a few years back where I rolled wolf with Refa. We worked well together and brought home the W so it was cool meeting him and discovering that.

7 hours ago, Kinumi said:

24. in hindsight, what would you have done differently during smash eimm?

I would have reached out to people on my own accord early in the game and tried to gather more information that way as well as network with them more to establish more lines of trust. I would have killed Sylv N1 or made her a priority. I would have gone through with motivating Aquilla so he could give me an extra BPV as him, myself, and SecondhandRevenant had worked out a deal to do so but I backed out because I knew they were both going to die. I would have learned more about meta and how certain people played. I would have understood more about F3s and how people's F3s drives their gameplay and decisions. I would have killed Sully early on and do everything in my power to kill Zeonth and/or disrupt the docs on him. I would have tried to convince Makoto to go in a different direction than the one he was; I'm friendly with both him and Lenny so brokering a peace treaty between them and herding MU in a mutually beneficial direction along with Mako would have gone better for me than just them being killed night after night. I would not have killed Wolv lategame there and instead approached him, motivate him, and try to build and F3 of me, him, and Claire because all 3 of us were bottom of the totem pole of the established playerbase. I would have told you guys that Sully was plotting against y'all late there and worked with you to kill him, though I personally would not have shot Anime or Claire there.

That said, I loved Smash even if the excessive snaking and bad decisions tilted me at times. I feel like it told a good story; I see it as kind of Jaburu vs. Mako faction with a sprinkle of Counting Alliance and a war from start to finish. Really great story and glad it was my first game, not sure something will top it in terms of scope and politics.

Since Manix was mafia and Via/Mancer were town, DING DING DING~!

Next question: Which role did you use your BBM Level Reading Skills on, and how badly did you misread it?

7 hours ago, Daiya said:

Not a bad time to log on.

1) What's your current workout routine?

2) Favorite scumhunting tactic?

3) What was your MOS?

4) Have you modded your bike yet?

5) Any characters in particular you wanna see in Smash Ult.?

6) Got any neat superstitions?

7) What happened on the worst and best day of your life?

8) How would you describe your sense of humor?

9) Who do you trust the most?

10) You've recieved intel that you're now being targeted by a reputable hitman. Who is their most likely client and why?

Mah fuckin boi.

1. I alternate between Chest, Bis, Back, Abs, Legs, Tris, and Shoulders. Sometimes I'll mix them together like do both bis and tris if I feel like it. Then sometimes I'll jump rope at the end of my workouts, I go for a few hundred skips, like 400 total over the course of 4 sets within 10 minutes or so after lifting. I strongly suggest implementing that if you ever want a quick and easy way to incorporate cardio into your workouts for tone-building purposes. The following assumes 6 reps for most but you can play with that number, I usually stay in 6-8 rep range unless I state otherwise (I do more for pullups). I don't lift for mass anymore, just fitness and building density and keeping lean, but that said you can apply these for growth and it will work. These are some of my best exercises after years of trying different stuff, strongly recommend because I'm giving you a cheatsheet here. This shit is gold and I've developed it from taking ideas from the likes of Rich Piana, Athlean-X, Strength Team, and probably some Buff Dudes as well:

Chest: 4 sets of weighted dips, 10 lb dumb bell between my feet

4 sets of flat bench
4 sets moore press
4 sets decline pushups

Abs: 4 sets Decline Russian twists w/25 lb dumbbell outstretched
4 sets hanging leg raise but I lift my legs to the sky and actually lift them beyond my head while my torso is horizontal to the ground
4 sets of weighted crunches on the cable machine. This gives you a killer stretch, you feel that shit
4 sets of weighted crunches with dumbbells. I focus on my lower abs here and lifting the dumbbell slowly on the way down to keep tension on lower abs

Bis: 3 sets of Killer 21's. Youtube it, shit's killer. It's like 7 mini reps from bottom to halfway, then 7 quick reps from halfway to the top, then 7 reps doing regular curls. This shit kills your muscles and guarantees you gains
4 sets incline dumbbell curls
4 sets hammer curls

You can get away with just 3 workouts here because those killer 21's are monstrous. I cannot stress enough how dank they are for growth.

Tris: 4 sets dumbbell tricep extension
4 sets cable rope pulldowns
4 sets tricep kickbacks w/dumbbells
4 sets close grip flat bench

Shoulders: 4 sets...put your chest against an incline bench/seat, then hold a curl or ez curl bar in your hands. Let your arms hang, then lift the curl bar straight up. Good for front delts
4 sets of...hold one of those little handles you can attach to the cable with your right hand for example. Let your right hand stay in front of you but next to your left thigh. Step out so there is some pressure. Then lift the cable straight out to your right. Amazing for side delts. Do the vice versa to hit the other side. Rich Piana has this if you youtube side delt Rich Piana.
4 sets of...go to the dumbbell racks. Grab a 20 lb one. Put your left hand on another dumbbell for balance and with your right hand, grab the dumbbell and pull it back like you're starting up a pushing lawn mower (slow and controlled of course) and pull it back behind your head and SQUEEZE your rear delt while the weight is behind your head. 
4 sets of upright rows but be careful with that shit so you don't fuck your shit up

Back: 4 sets bent over rows with the barbell
4 sets overhand pullups (10 reps each and can increase over time)
4 sets barbell plate lifts on that machine you stand on where you're standing on an angle. Good for lower back strengthening
4 sets of cable pullovers. Very good for hitting a lot of muscles in the back and going heavy

Legs: 4 sets of squats
4 sets calf raises with a dumbbell but I'll do like 8 reps of a full extension, 8 at half, then 8 at half to the top position. Kills calves
4 sets incline leg press baby
4 sets of one of the leg machines, doesn't really matter which one

2. Waiting and watching. Playing off of gut reads; I tend to get a lot of "there's one scum between these 2 players" reads lately that have been good for the most part so I'm trying to refine  that.

3. 6672, Aviation Supply Specialist. I worked on Marine Corps Air Stations (MCAS Futenma, MCAS New River, MCAS Yuma) and would help supply aircraft squadrons with aircraft equipment. This involved delivering parts to them via a forklift or small delivery truck at times. At other times I worked as an accountant where I created and overlooked different amounts of money that was being exchanged between us and the aircraft squadron and using a database to input the funds being transferred. Very intense job at times because a lot of money was at play that had to be accounted for down to the cent.

4. Nah man. LMAO @ the "yet" part, fuckin nice hahah. One thing I'd like to do is put a neon light at the bottom of that bitch so I can swag on everyone at night. Another thing I should do is get a bluetooth speaker attached to it to play my music aloud. And then something else is that I need a louder airhorn. I'll do this shit in time.

5. GENO. They've teased him in Smash 4, he's a cool character with great potential for a fun moveset, it's mothafuckin time he gets in. Beyond that, Banjo-Kazooie would be a cool throwback character to put in. Past that there's no one realistic left to put in that I particularly care about. But if we wanna just say fuck it and name fun characters I know won't be in, I'd love to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts in lmao. Knuckles should really be in the next one, always liked him. Kalas from Baten Kaitos would also be a lot of fun.

6. Nah, probably did when I was younger, but I tend to avoid superstitions because I think it cultivates fear, see no reason it's healthy personally.

7. I can't give the absolute worst and best ever because it's too personal, but I'll give you close contenders. Worst was when I learned that a large sum of money I had put into a business deal was lost out of negligence and deceit, so thus had to pursue legal action. When I realized the money was lost, I experienced palpable stress in my body to the point that several of my hairs grayed within the week and I felt a tightness in my chest that I thought could lead to a heart attack. That was horrible. 

Best would be the day I became a Marine. They lead up to it in boot camp very well; the finale of bootcamp is when you go on a test they call the crucible (worth a google/youtube) which lasts over several days. It includes dozens of miles being hiked with several teamwork exercises being undertaken under the eyes of the instructors out in the wilderness and forest. You're depriven of sleep (4 hours a day max) and are given low rations for it. Throughout boot camp, what I hadn't known was that you're constantly fatigued throughout it. It's not like a workout where you eat some food to energize yourself, they tire you the fuck out the entire time to force you to dig deep and make your body work overtime on exhaustion. At the end of the crucible they lead you back over a bridge on Parris Island and organize you into rows into formation while you're exhausted, then bring out a band to play the hymn slowly which you can hear here. Then, the instructors -- who have spent months wearing you down physically and mentally -- award you the Eagle Globe and Anchor (symbolizing you transitioning to becoming a Marine). So it's a culmination of months of effort working towards a goal that seems unobtainable at times. It was a palpable emotion I felt when that last part happened and the instructor essentially told me "You did it"; I had not experienced that feeling prior to that or since.

8. I operate more in the serious than I do the humor overall, but when I do joke I like playful jokes that can be teasing and sometimes that can near the line of what's acceptable without crossing it, because those tend to get strong reactions. Some light trolling can be good as well. Humor that forces reactions basically. 

9. My mother; she would only try to help me and has good intuition.

10. Probably Claire. I'd have probably roasted her too hard one too many times and she finally snapped, so sent Sully to kill me which he took without hesitation once she framed it as me insulting her. Speaking of which, there's only one proper way to end this post:

claire.png

??????????????

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Since Manix was mafia and Via/Mancer were town, DING DING DING~!

Next question: Which role did you use your BBM Level Reading Skills on, and how badly did you misread it?

eclipse, are you implying that I have BBM Level Reading Skills or that I'd admit to such a thing? Not I.

I'll answer this tomorrow pretending like I DO have those reading skills......