SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) How's your day going?

2.) You gonna stay conservative on the 5 question limit, or are you gonna change it?

3.) Favorite character archetype?

4.) Favorite trope?

5.) Do you read books? If so, what are your favorites?

1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Thoughts/Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Thoughts/Opinions on puzzle games?
  4. Favorite music genre?
  5. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?

36 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

1.) How's your day going?

2.) You gonna stay conservative on the 5 question limit, or are you gonna change it?

3.) Favorite character archetype?

4.) Favorite trope?

5.) Do you read books? If so, what are your favorites?

1) My day is going pretty well I got out of work early so that’s always a plus and now I’m home and tempted to make myself pancakes but then I saw I got nominated by 7 people (f u all) so I thought I’d sit down and have some fun with this!
2) I don’t mind more than 5 questions if people want to ask more go for it (I’ll regret this I know it)
3)The anti hero or the outcast. You never know what they’re gonna do and that’s always fun to read act see etc.
4) Irony. Nothing is better I use it daily I see it daily
5) Yes! I have a kindle and I read daily people know if I tell them to f off I’m most likely reading...no one stops my reading. Fav books? God that’s a hard one. I’d say a few are:

Life as we knew it
Holes
Any goosebumps book.
Free to kill
An innocent client

the list goes on!

39 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Thoughts/Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Thoughts/Opinions on puzzle games?
  4. Favorite music genre?
  5. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?

1) Danganronpa/Uncharted Danganronpa because I love the whole 'whodunnit' (good show btw you should all go watch it) part of the game trying to figure out who the killer is along with making bonds with the students it's the only game besides the last of us to make me cry because of certain events (that I will not say because of spoilers)
2) Considering my steam library is mostly fighting games and I have 100+ hours in blazbluecrosstag battle that should give you a hint that I love fighting games I just love picking up a character saying "that's my main" and learning combos with them. It's just so much fun to get better and rewarding. Fighting games are hard to get into so I understand how it's not everyone's cup of tea 
3) Depends if you mean games that have puzzle parts in them like danganronpa/999 or you mean pure puzzle games. If you mean the former I don't mind them/enjoy them I will admit I'm not the best at them but I do like to sit down and think/run over what I think the answer can be it's refreshing when you finally get that answer like a good 'fuck yeah!' moment. If you mean pure puzzle games they mostly bore me unless I'm doing them against or with someone  
4) I love music so much just picking 1 is hard but some that come to mind right away are Eltro, Chill, House, Country. I'll link my fav song in my next post.
5) I picked it because I was looking at Orihime photos and I'm a big art style person I loved this look and the bright smile. I feel like my mood sometimes is affected by the profile pics I choose and this one is so bright and bubbly that I thought I'd love it and so far I do! I might change it if I find a good winter/halloween Ori photo but for now, this stays

Why am I your favorite player in the entire mafia meta?

We all know that one of your dreams in EIMM is to hard ally me once again. How would you want the dynamic of our partnership work this time, and what would you want to do with the people loosely working with us?

The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant into the husk (had to choose an appealing word there) to bring it to life so y'all can start your life together. Remember you live with this person, confide in them, and spend a great amount of time with them. Who do you choose and why?

If Kim, Kitty, and Sylv were hanging off a cliff without the power to lift themselves up, and you only had time to pull one up before the rest fell, but you still DEFINITELY had time to evaluate who you were consciously going to pull up, who would you rescue and why would you let the others fall to their demise?

If you had the time and resources to take up 3 hobbies of your choice, which would you choose and why?

Edited by Omega.

44 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Woohoo, it's Claire!

1. Who am I?

2. Favorite alligment in mafia?

3. Favorite anime?

4. EiMM or Mafia?

5. Favorite game genre?

1) Stop trying to give me ptsd to my first mafia game on here Bart you loser!
2) It's funny because I'm prob the best as mafia I have a near perfect winrate as SK but I love playing as town because I wanna show people my town game is just as good as my mafia gamesplay!
3) BUT I HAVE SO MANY AAAAAAA Killlakill Bleach kuroko no basket K Angel beats Kakegurui etc etc I could list at least 10 more
4) MAFIA
5) Fighting followed up by Action followed by racing 

34 minutes ago, Ampharos said:

1. Are you aware that your sig clashes with the rest of your forum aesthetic

Honestly yes but I had no idea what to put so I just grabbed an Orihime sig. If you have some suggestions or wanna help send me a pm on discord 

If you had to switch roles with one of Sully or Rad the Lad, where YOU were the slave and THEY were the master in a game, AND you had to roleplay as such, who would you choose and why? Would you make them tea and serve as their footstool as they do you?