SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. First impressions -> Now
2. Do you think the digital age hampers or helps relationships?
3. If there's something you could change about yourself what would it be
4. What are you self-imposed best traits when it comes to..
 a. OC Mafia/EIMM
 b. Real life
5. Do you believe that hardship makes relationships stronger or that it is a sign of incompatibility?
6. If you had the ability to time travel what would you do with it?
7. What is your perfect day
8. What is your worst day
9. What keeps you continuing to come back to Mafia, or perhaps EiMM?
10. Do you see yourself playing EiMM/Mafia for a long time, or is it temporary?
11. Speaking of temporary, do you find yourself someone who is content in finding their niche or often feels compelled to move on to the next thing? This can include people

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21) Are you more of a realist or an idealist?

22) What is your idea of strength? 

23) Do you believe that people are more likely to display their genuine traits at their highest or at their lowest?

24) What is your idea of love?

25) How much do you value your public image?

26) What's something that you would consider worth dying for?

27) What's something that you would consider worth killing for?

28) Do you hate yourself? 

29) What do you think about the most?

30) I was gonna put a calculus problem or some shit here, but I should stick to your grade level:

Blitz needs to collect 610 aliases for his pregame alliance.  Jaburu is willing to donate 300 aliases towards the project. He has 5 people that are interested in donating as well. How much should Blitz ask each of them to donate, so that their donations are equal?  Explain your reasoning.

9 hours ago, Orihime said:

House

Whaaaa

If you wanted house recs you could've just asked; All I do is pretty much listen to house. gonna dump a few of my favorite tracks tell me what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9T46ZPwAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-avbzho5RcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQfgtg1LqwI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9_pkPXrJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WjTM6cloc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uMBtse-kTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHk9y9CFIkM

Submitted that early lmao maybe for the best I get carried away sometimes when it comes to music, the ones with the anime shit are from a circle called Diverse System, highly recommend looking into the works.(number) series and AD: House, honestly couldn't grab everything I wanted to cause they weren't on youtube

Edited by weinerboy

18 hours ago, Orihime said:

1) Stop trying to give me ptsd to my first mafia game on here Bart you loser!

YES, I WAS REMEMBERED!

Also, I'll keep reminding you until you're over the trauma. No need to thank me, I know I'm too nice.

18 hours ago, Orihime said:

3) BUT I HAVE SO MANY AAAAAAA Killlakill Bleach kuroko no basket K Angel beats Kakegurui etc etc I could list at least 10 more

Nice.

6. Favorite captain in Bleach?

7. Favorite arrancar?

8. Favorite arc?

9. Have you read the manga?

10. Favorite opening and ending?

11. Favorite zanpakto?

12. When should Ichigo have stopped getting powerups?

13. Favorite fight?

Above all refers to bleach ofc.

14. Favorite character in Kuroko no Basket?

15. Favorite match?

16. Favorite team?

17. What's so great about Kill la Kill and how did it same anime?

Have you also watched:

18. Naruto?

19. My Hero Academia?

20. Tsurezure Childeren?

Some not anime related questions I guess:

21. Favorite subject in school?

22. Least favorite subject?

23. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

24. Have you ever played Fire Emblem?

25. Favorite anime genre?

6. An anonymous person is asking you to "explain survivor games". Will you induldge this anonymous person's curiosity?
7. Will you roleplay as Aizen for me?
8. Tell me a random fact about yourself!
9. Favourite piece of music?
10. I can't remember the last time I asked more than five questions to someone. How does that make you feel?

16 hours ago, weinerboy said:

1. First impressions -> Now
2. Do you think the digital age hampers or helps relationships?
3. If there's something you could change about yourself what would it be
4. What are you self-imposed best traits when it comes to..
 a. OC Mafia/EIMM
 b. Real life
5. Do you believe that hardship makes relationships stronger or that it is a sign of incompatibility?
6. If you had the ability to time travel what would you do with it?
7. What is your perfect day
8. What is your worst day
9. What keeps you continuing to come back to Mafia, or perhaps EiMM?
10. Do you see yourself playing EiMM/Mafia for a long time, or is it temporary?
11. Speaking of temporary, do you find yourself someone who is content in finding their niche or often feels compelled to move on to the next thing? This can include people

1) I thought you were a super cool badass mafia player who made good profiles so I was scared to say hi
Now I think you're a super cutie who's a badass mafia player who doesn't make profiles anymore that I love to tease
2) It honestly depends on the person in question but if I had to pick an answer I'd say mostly hampers I liked the way of dating face to face and not just over text all the time
3) I wish I had more interesting stuff about me so people wouldn't get bored of me so fast
4) OC mafia: I know how to read a room and fake emotion along with when others are trying. I'm a good actress~ Eimm: I think I'm really good at planning if I have someone to do it with and I'd like to think I'm a decently nice person to ally with and people wanna ally with me
5) 100% Make it stronger if you can go through a fight with someone and still be friends you've grown and moved past it. You're never gonna not fight with someone you're close with it's normal to do so. If you can move past it and still be friends there you go.
6) I would never go to the future because the future scares and excites me at the same time. I would want to go to the past and visit a few war sites or meet some famous people just watch on the sidelines to see how life was back in the long ages.
7) Me my headphones my jacket and a book out in the slightly chilly weather in winter with the Christmas lights in the air with no worries or anything to do just me and my books
8) A day where I get no free time
9) With mafia it's one of my fav hobbies and the idea of trying to figure out who's tricking me and working together as a team is always a fun idea. I just love the idea of mafia. For Eimm it was for sure the community love meeting new faces and friends working together for one goal
10) Mafia yes. Eimm...we'll see
11) I have my niche and I'm content with it I don't feel the need to move on because I'm happy. If I'm not happy I'll do something to change it so I am happy. Life's too short to be sad 

15 hours ago, Daiya said:

21) Are you more of a realist or an idealist?

22) What is your idea of strength? 

23) Do you believe that people are more likely to display their genuine traits at their highest or at their lowest?

24) What is your idea of love?

25) How much do you value your public image?

26) What's something that you would consider worth dying for?

27) What's something that you would consider worth killing for?

28) Do you hate yourself? 

29) What do you think about the most?

30) I was gonna put a calculus problem or some shit here, but I should stick to your grade level:

Blitz needs to collect 610 aliases for his pregame alliance.  Jaburu is willing to donate 300 aliases towards the project. He has 5 people that are interested in donating as well. How much should Blitz ask each of them to donate, so that their donations are equal?  Explain your reasoning.

21) Idealist 
22) strength can come in many forms mental physical etc. I think being able to go through a problem and standing up and not letting it get you down is one of the biggest strengths though 
23) I find it's more likely at someones lowest because at that point what do you have to lose?  
24) Everyone has there own idea of love. I think there are dif types of love family love, platonic love, and I guess date love I don't know what the proper term for the last one is. I think love is that feeling you get in your belly you would do anything for that person in question when there sad you wanna make them happy and when they're happy you're happy. Being  around them is always fun and you want to be with that person all the time. I could go into more detail but that's the basics
25) I do value my public image a lot but that doesn't mean I'll hold my tongue to save it.
26) Family and freedom
27) Protection/survival 
28) Somewhat.
29) My future 
30) fk math like if we're counting jab donating the 300 it's 62 

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

If you were stuck on an island with me and Toren for at least a year, how do you think that would go? On a scale of "best time of my life" to "I want to do this forever", where does it land in terms of pure, sheer enjoyment from start to finish?

"Stuck" isn't the best choice of word here. Let's update that to "blessed with the good fortune of being with." That's more accurate as to how you'd really feel in that situation anyway.

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

YES, I WAS REMEMBERED!

Also, I'll keep reminding you until you're over the trauma. No need to thank me, I know I'm too nice.

Nice.

6. Favorite captain in Bleach?

7. Favorite arrancar?

8. Favorite arc?

9. Have you read the manga?

10. Favorite opening and ending?

11. Favorite zanpakto?

12. When should Ichigo have stopped getting powerups?

13. Favorite fight?

Above all refers to bleach ofc.

14. Favorite character in Kuroko no Basket?

15. Favorite match?

16. Favorite team?

17. What's so great about Kill la Kill and how did it same anime?

Have you also watched:

18. Naruto?

19. My Hero Academia?

20. Tsurezure Childeren?

Some not anime related questions I guess:

21. Favorite subject in school?

22. Least favorite subject?

23. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

24. Have you ever played Fire Emblem?

25. Favorite anime genre?

6) Jushiro SO PURE HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM <3
7) Starrk because his personality is so laid back and cool I find his backstory so side he's so fun and interesting. Szayelaporro  bachi  is a close 2nd because who doesn't love insane people in anime If it doesn't need to be one of the 10 then Loly>>>>>everyone
8) Arrancar, arc is a masterpiece 
9) I have not but I really should because my friend rants to me about it all the time
10) Tonight, Tonight, Tonight for opening ending Aoi Tori
11) Suzumebachi  aka Soifons
12) After full bringer maybe Aizen arc (tbh the whole anime should've stopped after the aizen arc)
13) My fav fight were the bount fights tbh I know it's not canon so if you want a canon fight. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo
14) KIYOSHI TEPPEI HE'S SO ADORABLE 
15) aomine vs Kagami that match was so fucking hype 
16) Gotta love the main team
17) One word. Mako.
18) Yes I've watched all of naruto and naruto shippuden I'm catching up on boro
19) yup I need to watch season 3
20) No never heard of it
21) Science 
22)  English
23) Depends on the feel of the book but if I had to choose screen 
24) Awakening Heros Echos yes.
25) Slice of life romance action are my top 3

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

6. An anonymous person is asking you to "explain survivor games". Will you induldge this anonymous person's curiosity?
7. Will you roleplay as Aizen for me?
8. Tell me a random fact about yourself!
9. Favourite piece of music?
10. I can't remember the last time I asked more than five questions to someone. How does that make you feel?

6) Sure! So I'll explain the basic format depending on the number of players (normally 20) you start on tribes of 2 3 or 4 depends on the host and season tribes will then be given some type of challenge it can be anything from drawing a flash game irl stuff etc. The tribes that does the worst will lose the challenge and be sent to tribal where you must vote someone out of the game from your tribe. You may not talk to anyone on the other tribe unless a twist lets you. It some point in the game you may have a tribe swap where you get on new tribes. At one point in the game the tribes will merge into 1 big group where you will fight for immunity and then vote someone out etc etc. This happens until final 3 where a jury of the last 9 people voted out before the 3 (so 4th-13th) vote for who they think played the best game. That's your winner. That's a very basic idea that doesn't talk about twists idols etc
7) Of course! When and where
8) I have over 13 brothers and sisters and I haven't met a single one.
9) Peder B.-our journey
10) Smug 

31) Daiya has become the God of the New World and decalared war against all grimy chicks who lie about doccing people even though they came to them in a time of need. How do you plan surviving his divine justice?

1 hour ago, Orihime said:

7) Of course! When and where

Anytime and anywhere! You might get me to try out Bleach, heh.

11. Do you wish to meet any of your siblings? Feel free to ignore this if it's too personal (and sorry if it is).
12. That "One Journey" piece was really nice! What's your thoughts on this piano piece?
13. Isn't Kassie/Infinite Dreams the greatest little mole?
14. We ARE totally gonna watch something together. What do you want to watch? For the record, my tolerance threshold is very big, so feel free to suggest the GIRLIEST of animes.
15. Thoughts on Raddusk, Clairis, and Kimqueror?

@RADicate come here boyo

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. Favorite season?

IV. Hot or cold?

2 hours ago, Orihime said:

8) I have over 13 brothers and sisters and I haven't met a single one.

V. Do you mind elaborating on this fact?

Hi Claire~ 

1) First impressions of me, since everyone seems to be asking?

2) Wanna be in my shadow alliance when you play another eimm?

3) Favorite ship in EiMM that DOESNT include you x iris?

4) This isnt a question but gimme an anime rec. :3

23 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

11. Do you wish to meet any of your siblings? Feel free to ignore this if it's too personal (and sorry if it is).
12. That "One Journey" piece was really nice! What's your thoughts on this piano piece?
14. We ARE totally gonna watch something together. What do you want to watch? For the record, my tolerance threshold is very big, so feel free to suggest the GIRLIEST of animes.

@RADicate come here boyo

14. Include me when yall do >.> @Orihime @DodgeDusk

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

@RADicate come here boyo

11) It...would be interesting but I don't really care if I do or don't due to personal stuff
12) I like it! It's something I would just lay down staring at a wall and play this in the background
13) No. Never.
14) HMMMMM we can watch a movie on netflix or I'll give you a list of anime and you can pick one to watch!
15) Raddusk is funny and I'll tease the shit out of you both. Clairis is u-um w-well...BAKA!! Kimqueror is already canon in my books.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. Favorite season?

IV. Hot or cold?

V. Do you mind elaborating on this fact?

1) Classic: Air Chinese: Wood
2) Sloth and Hope
3) Fall/autumn
4)Hot
5) Basically I've never met my father but I've been told he uh got around 

1 hour ago, RADicate said:

Hi Claire~ 

1) First impressions of me, since everyone seems to be asking?

2) Wanna be in my shadow alliance when you play another eimm?

3) Favorite ship in EiMM that DOESNT include you x iris?

4) This isnt a question but gimme an anime rec. :3

1) Well I first met you via sully cause he wanted you to help me and you seemed really laid back. I thought you were a girl for all of that first game btw.
Now well you're my slave and I know you're happy so that makes me happy (on a srs note you're easily one of my fav people to chat with and anytime I'm stressed you make me laugh easily)
3) Mako and Zellie 
4) Assassination Classroom