SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

6. What kind of music do you listen to? Anything you'd recommend?
7. What's your dream profession?
8. Any childhood memories that you remember fondly?
9. Favourite meal?
10. What countries have you been to, if any?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Favorite boss battle in any game?
2. Power rank all of the Fire Emblems you've played from best to worst.
3. Follow-up: what are some mechanics you like that were in some of the FEs you don't like much?
4. Thoughts on being a newly crowned HaruFE millionaire?
5. Rank the player units of Angelcynn (EDIT: route A, cross comparisons are dumb) from best to worst and feel free to heavily trashtalk Constance.
6. impressions question here I suppose

Edited by Reinfleche

21 hours ago, Ether said:

Canada is in fact looking rather cold. We just got snow, Xinner-dinner.

1. What are proper storage/consumption methods for Xinsicles? Retaining optimum texture and flavour is extremely important.

2. If your local community found out you called them soccercoins instead of footballcoins, would you be lynched? Same with soccerland/footballand.

3. How many licks does it take to get to the centre of of Xinnie-pop?

4. Approximately how many layers do you expect to wear in -30 C weather?

5. Y'know what, el classico. Give me a rundown of the "knowing this twat" experience version moi, my Noodlest Noodle.

1. ether pls what are these injokes doing here.

2. Not really, I'm the english-speaker, I make the rules, and the rules are it rolls off the tongue easier.

3. Wouldn't you like to know?

4. Can I just stay at home directly taped to the heater.

5. My first experience... I remember back then we didn't gel at all. I thought you were pretty selfish, but at that time I hadn't come to know about your struggles. You're always trying to make the people around you happy, too, and I hope you can overcome this rough phase of your life. It's not easy to deal with the lack of acceptance at home, or the very punishing system you guys have with uni over there, but I'm glad you're in a place that appreciates you more today. I honestly hope things will look brighter in the future for you! \o/

20 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

1. How expensive is it to ship one noodle from Brazil to Canada.

2. What do you think of me darling <3

1. uh like 3000 soccercoins if you're in northeastern brazil, for human-sized noodles.

2. Haha. Oh mel, from a fan to a friend, I've always thought very highly of you. At first I just looked up to you like a fun person to follow, and somebody I hoped I could talk to regularly in the future. From somebody that made me laugh at times where I was alone at home pretty much the whole day, I really appreciated getting the chance to interact with you, and it's always been a blast. I love talking and hanging out with you, and I hope you keep on shining, mel.  <3

20 hours ago, Omega. said:

Ah, Xinnidy.

The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant into the husk (had to pick an appealing word there) to bring it to life so y'all can start your life together. Remember you live with this person, confide in them, and spend a great amount of time with them. Who do you choose and why?

If Kim, Kitty, and Sylv were hanging off a cliff without the power to lift themselves up, and you only had time to pull one up before the rest fell, but you still DEFINITELY had time to evaluate who you were consciously going to pull up, who would you rescue and why would you let the others fall to their demise?

If you had the time and resources to take up 3 hobbies of your choice, which would you choose and why?

1. @SnakeMomMelissa lol

2. Uhh I'm not really that acquainted with them, to the point that choosing one over the others feels presumptious, but I guess I talk to Kim the most so that's my go to, make up for all the times I surprise kill her in eimm.

3. Learning and composing sheet music, speedrunning, and getting back to swimming.

20 hours ago, Conqueror said:

6. Your favorite trivia garbage?

6. Scishow/PBS Eons/Kurzgesagt: "OK I've spent over an hour just watching videos but... one more."

20 hours ago, Edgelord said:

1. How's the computing science gig going?

2. As much as you would be willing to say about politics, what are your thoughts about Bolsonaro and his supporters? (I personally think it's almost a foregone conclusion that he will win the election at the end of this month). I know a little bit about him and some of the things he's said has been troubling to say the least.

3. You ever play D&D at all or tabletop roleplaying games like that?

1. Nowadays I've really picked up the pace which I'm glad for. I just have a block that I think I can't do things when I really can code them easily, but that's just my anxiety most of the time. I loved the chance to work with FPGAs and it's helped me visualize how far down things really go. I just need to put it all into practice in real-life now, which really is more a matter of confidence to me.

2. Oh man, that's going to be a long one if I go in full detail... so I'm going to do an immensely abridged version. Probably not the best topic to clutter interviews with.

Personally, I don't think he will make for a very strong leader considering his run in the Chamber of Deputies since 1991, and I am very against the stances he takes in social topics --being overtly against queer theory already puts him in direct opposition to me--, but I do think the VP and his supporters will do a larger part of the harm, if only thanks to the ridiculously bureaucratic nature of the beast. I also agree that it's an inevitability that he'll be elected. Unfortunately, anti-leftist propaganda has taken off in social medias popular in brazil for years now, it's become really frustrating to argue anything when it's so ingrained in people. The effort to examine and prove fake news also came in too late by the opposition, to the point that it's often taken as manipulative propaganda itself. I'm sure this all must sound familiar to people over there in the northern hemisphere.

I just hope there'll be enough resistance to stop his damage from being too large. Northeastern Brazil, where I live, has remained strongly in favor of left-wing policies and candidates, and, while I don't think the Worker's Party is free from sin, especially with the freedom they gave to some foreign companies out for our oil, I hope the Chamber of Deputies will still be in that "divided enough to get fuck all done" state it has been since the impeachment. My heart goes out to the people that will get threathened by the fringe groups he intentionally emboldens, however. That's by far the worst part. I will still vote against him, but we'll have to see. The Southeast has a lot more influence and people than we do.

3. I used to play a lot with my irl friends! Then our DM joined the army and moved. Ah well. We still try to gather people, but haven't done a session since.

More in a bit geez that's a lot of people. Sorry, was a busy day. >.<

13 minutes ago, Xinnidy said:

2. Haha. Oh mel, from a fan to a friend, I've always thought very highly of you. At first I just looked up to you like a fun person to follow, and somebody I hoped I could talk to regularly in the future. From somebody that made me laugh at times where I was alone at home pretty much the whole day, I really appreciated getting the chance to interact with you, and it's always been a blast. I love talking and hanging out with you, and I hope you keep on shining, mel.  <3

I can't believe my noodle is the best ever ;w; <3

22 hours ago, Shadoweh said:

Weh!

1: First/Current impressions of moi?

2: Favorite RP genre? Mine is Shadowrun (magic mixed with dystopian cyberpunk) and I'll forgive you if you pick the wrong not that answer. ;)

3: Do you treat EiMM like its own roleplay session and get into character, or is EiMM more of a break from rping? Asking for a friend.

4: How do you roleplay in an enviroment without structure like most play by post forums, as compared to per-session type where the rules tend to be fully fleshed out so there are less misunderstandings/judgement calls/two people posting "I hit" and "I dodge" for eternity? 

5: How do you feel about being a part of "Friendship Inc." in All-Stars 2?

6: In a world of Power Players, Shadow Alliances and Big Moves, you won an EiMM as p much lone wolf? What advice would you give to young eager lone wolves out there on how to survive? 

7: What are you a social activist of?

Weh!

1. First: Who's this mafia player nerd they look competent, send help.

Current: I entirely support your way of dealing with EiMM and you're precious. Bless you shadoweh. Always a fun and lax time and I love it.

2. I'm a big fan of low fantasy settings (where magic exists but is limited) in general, and I'd say medieval is my safe go-to, but I've come to enjoy dystopian victorian more lately. Shadowrun sounds kickass but I've only done cyberpunk like once. : (

3. Hmm 50/50, I find that in EiMM I try to match the personality of whoever I'm talking to be more approachable by them, so I guess that's kind of RPing in itself. Otherwise I'm just doofy me.

4. Usually when interacting try to keep our posts from taking control of other characters (unless agreements are made beforehand), and fill the gaps as naturally as possible, but tend to make separate rulesets for combats exactly for that reason. Some RPs don't, however, and the group has to reach an agreement outside the game thread of how things will go, but I don't think there's an active one that doesn't use stats one way or another anymore.

Anyways, "I hit" and "I dodge" are usually frowned on by GMs universally, and you kinda have to make a convincing argument --with your writing-- to get something reasonable done. For example, a rookie type character isn't going to outpower a veteran unless context allows it.

5. I still don't know why friendship inc. was a bunch of girls + conq and jiac but I'll take it. I very much loved my flavor being the 'Agent of Chaos'.

6. Honestly, lonewolfing to endgame isn't as hard as surviving endgame. You do have to hope the people most likely to ally with you then aren't too close-knit. I wouldn't advise sudden endgame alliances because they tend to come in spades --you're never sure who's allying with you or using you and discarding for another group, so the best strategy feels like it comes down to predicting who's going to live to endgame and help them out. As long as you can make sure they don't have too many people they want to win with.

Or you can make 'accidents' happen to their allies to get the slot to yourself. :^)

Like I definitely did with SB/Dan. Yes. That was very intentional.

7. I'm actually helping to make an app for a few NGOs that help homeless people here these days. Since a lot of buildings capable of housing people are abandoned for years, by Brazillian legislation they are kind of an exception. The gist of it is that I'm tracking down those specific buildings and their owners here in my state and making a coherent, easy to access database, since that information is supposed to be public but very scattered. I'm talking with a civil rights lawyer this weekend to define what can reasonably be made use of here.

22 hours ago, Kinumi said:

1. given the same role you had in 3.2 in a modern eimm game (2x permaloverizer, dear lord), what two pairs would you use it on?

1. Oh man I forgot all about that role but it ruled. Rabu Rabu <3

I'd definitely try to push pairings I have no idea would work or not for giggles, like Conqkaze, and yoloklyd. <3

22 hours ago, Kinumi said:

2. what makes someone “cute” to you?

3. iyo, who are the top three cutest eimm players??

2. A good question. How much a person tries to make you comfortable is always a big sign for me, I think. Politeness and honesty are things I associate with cute personas a lot, as well as their way of speaking and expressing themselves. Shyness is a manner of expression too, for that matter.

As you can see, I'm the antithesis of cute, you can figure out the rest from there. (:

3. Conq, smartbomb, and you (even though you probably are scared of random stabs from me forever oops).

16 hours ago, Shinori said:

@Xinnidy 

Cleric?

Also why don't you play Mafia sometime with us?!

Cleric Cecille is a cardinal sin.

And my time management is garbage, sorry. I have to stop myself because I know I won't give my all on it, and might do less in other places. :c

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

6. What kind of music do you listen to? Anything you'd recommend?
7. What's your dream profession?
8. Any childhood memories that you remember fondly?
9. Favourite meal?
10. What countries have you been to, if any?

6. Oh man why did you ask me this question I'm such a fake. I've always been into prog rock thanks to my father, but I've taken a liking for cello metal since I've become a teen. Especially Apocalyptica. I feel like I'm more familiar with music without vocals than with these days.

7. As a teenager I've always wanted to be a game dev and it'd be the sweetest thing but that's a bad hill to die on with the state of the profession. I'd like to dabble into it as a side thing, but I wouldn't want to live off of it, especially now that I need stability. But it's fine, I found out I enjoy software development in its broader sense, so I'm keeping my options open, at least until I get my degree. I'm probably branching out to robotics by the end of it.

8. I think back to great-grandfather every now and then. He used to be alive when I was a kid, and I really enjoyed being at his house. He had a dog, and a tiny storefront at the side of the house to sell convenience stuff. I only remember him being very calm, moving at his own pace. One time I asked about the cigarrettes he had in his stock and what they were for, he let me hold one in my mouth (we didn't light it), and I remember the taste being awful. I remember he was amused by it, though. It was a rare laugh.

He was always a mystical person to me, past his 90s and just minding his own life.

9. It's dessert but German Chocolate Pie is my favorite sin. As a dish I really like couscous, though. It's my go-to for most dinners. Corn rules in general tbh.

10. Only the US aside from here, Orlando was neat.

More in a bit SORRY REIN.

3 hours ago, Reinfleche said:

1. Favorite boss battle in any game?
2. Power rank all of the Fire Emblems you've played from best to worst.
3. Follow-up: what are some mechanics you like that were in some of the FEs you don't like much?
4. Thoughts on being a newly crowned HaruFE millionaire?
5. Rank the player units of Angelcynn (EDIT: route A, cross comparisons are dumb) from best to worst and feel free to heavily trashtalk Constance.
6. impressions question here I suppose

1. All I can think of right now is the seven force battle in gunstar super heroes. I played the shit out of that game as a kid and beating green's seven forms was a real gauntlet. It made me feel real accomplished when I did it on hardest difficulty, and that's exactly the feeling I wanna get from videogames.

2. Hmm here we go...

FE5=FE9<FE10<FE7<FE14<FE13<FE4<FE11<FE8<FE12<FE3<FE2<FE1<FE6<FE14 (specifically Revelations/route you didn't pick first)

I absolutely love the jank you can do in fe5 when you're comfortable with the silent mechanics, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone gunning for a one time experience, so it's a bit of an awkward spot putting it so high. FE9 is more solid on that end, and has far more QoL with being more recent, but you really wish things could go just a bit faster. I actually really enjoyed FE10 the one time I played it, and FE7 is just all around solid. I think Awakening... wasn't as bad story-wise as people give it credit, for an FE game, but RNG pairup attack/blocks and higher stat inflation makes me put it behind Fates. I think the fact you can save at the start of any turn in FE4 helps it a lot but the maps being extra large also mess with how fun using some units are, which is a shame for me. FE12 feels a bit overbloated and the prologue/gaiden chapters are a mess to me which is why it takes a drop from FE11, though I'd take the artist for 12 a hundred times before 11's.

Nothing really works for me in FE6 (especially weapon hit rate) but it's like my second most played FE game anyways because drafts.

I can't afford fe15 and ever since I bought birthright and rev these isn't a day where I don't feel regret when I remember I haven't even bothered finishing rev. Just one of the routes is enough to enjoy fates tbh.

3. I guess I like convoy units like in fe6/7 but only if they're free deploy thanks. Star shards/Crusader scroll items are also a thing I'm a big fan of. Altering growths to fit my needs because I can. The Earth orb/Star orb from FE1 are super cool too and I don't know why they're basically never revisited.

4. Can I buy myself a kingdom that'd be sweet.

Honestly I don't know what to do with all of it yet but I'm making plans eventually.

Top Tier

Sidney: best offense. thieving, high speed, good personal weapons.

Claire: Yeah getting some of sorcerer!Dio's powers is good as it turns our.

High Tier

Suleiman: speedy bald man, has the busted lance too.

Freya: Chokepoint is real

Mid Tier

Owen: Prince got buff but please, where's astra. I've gone through such lengths to make you to be the astra prince.

Eric: Tbh he's probably better but he doesn't really do anything outside of fighting.

Constance Tier

Constance: I guess if you can't even fight, it doesn't matter if you're extremely vulnerable to some weapons.

6. At first I thought you were imposing and too heavy on your memes but actually you're a super chill dude, never a jackass. I respect you a bunch rein.

Oof it's late time to zzzs

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Hot or cold?

Wow so cold Melissa gets a warm review and I get called out. You didn't even answer my totally serious not-at-all-meme questions. ;-; Absolutely heartbroken.

6. Et tu, Noodel?

7. How will you handle supporting this family after causing financial collapse via destruction of my self-esteem?

8. Anti-depressants are expensive, y'know?

10. On an unrelated note, do you prefer fruit or nut based desserts? Is your love for german chocolate pie a one off or are you all in on chocolate when it comes to candies vs chocolates?

11. If you had a gun with two bullets, in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and a snowboarder bro who celebrates when we get 20 more cms of snow, who would you shoot?

12. Why is it the snowboarder twice, in the kneecaps, before beating him to death in the most painful way possible with the empty gun?

13. If I said the gun was a 9mm, would you have anything to say about that?

1. Favorite not-dessert food? (edit: I forgot "not", which is important to the question)

2. Ideal weather?

3. If you had to recommend a fire emblem to someone who's only played sacred stones, awakening, fates, and echoes, which would you pick? totally asking for a friend

4. What's your favorite kind of fire emblem character that doesn't work by traditional rules (like dance types or shape shifter units)

5. miaou xin

Edited by Juliette

20 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Hot or cold?

1. Water and Wood.

2. I feel like... pride for sin, and charity for virtue, are the ones that I struggle with the closest. While I struggle with multiple sins, in that sense, I feel like the inability to judge my ego fairly harms me out of interacting in the end. I am unable to see myself as 'just another person', and that leads into the kind of trap that gets me overworked before long. I dream too high, plan too far into the future, and dread the thought of being judged by my peers. Charity is definitely the virtue I relate to, however, and it's kind of the juxtaposition that seals my whole paradox: My peers are my equals, but I can demand nothing less than the best showing from myself. 

3. I first found the series when I was in middle school and a older kid gave me a cd full of GBA Roms. One was FE7 which turned out to be extremely my jam at the time. From then on I started finding out more about the series and bam. Still crazy about the series.

4. I've already answered that here! In this:

On 23/10/2018 at 5:42 PM, Xinnidy said:

3. Sometime in 2012 after I finished high school I had a lot of free time and usually spent it watching Ray/MK404's Radiant Dawn LP on youtube because I couldn't get the game for myself. Eventually I got into watching some small FE LPers and it led me to SF later that year. I decided to try drafting but finished like two of them and then the drafter community died so I went to Mafia and RPs. As I found out I have no time to seriously play mafia I pretty much am just here for the RPs I'm in. I don't leave the Roleplay subforum so I don't... really know what's going on in SF anymore though.

Sometimes I wonder about reviving my dead drafts just to finish them but then I'd have to schedule my vacations around that and some family shenanigans always happen to eat my free time.

5. Hot.

20 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

3. Now rank B route for angelcynn!
4. Also rank the characters in SRW :3c

OH BOY Think I'm gonna spoiler this to not make very long vertical lists for people to scroll through

Spoiler

ROUTE B

Top Tier:

Cassandra - You've all promoted and Cass is still the only PC that can take damage what the heck is going on in route B.

Alain - if your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the skeleton war

Good Tier:

Naiman - Wait what's Sidney doing in Route B. Also dank subplot I don't know how to feel about being possibly dethroned by savages though.

Sylvia - You guys are more hyperoffense than pokemon gen 5 meta jesus. Pirate booty joke here.

Rough Competition Tier:

Astaroth - Hey at least it's not vampire antigen blood.

Spoiler

SRW

Top Tier:

Kim - Having a girlfriend is op. Especially when you're both not!Newtypes. Pls nerf.

Brant - Worst harem protagonist ever, but overall a good guy. Rip backstory though.

Tarquin - Engineered kids are really competent pilots huh. Too bad about the friends thing.

Good Tier:

Abigail - Mordred just decide on a mookbot to stay in for once. You're not even bad.

Astin - Legit only needs a newer mech. Melee perks make them crazy good.

Thorvald - "Hey what if we made Russel Bergman the main character and also a dad" was a really good idea I'm chuffed.

Hannah - Thank goodness we can just fix her if her mech is shot down am I right. :^)

Mid Tier:

Aliza - Honestly I think would give a fairer review. I think she's fine but had a slow start. Recently very promising, and good mech.

Elaine - Elaine please decide what to spec in, this isn't how it works. ELAINE.

TINY MOOKBOT TIER

Makoto - He tries dammit.

Not gonna rate our alien players cause they just started.

--

20 hours ago, Ether said:

Wow so cold Melissa gets a warm review and I get called out. You didn't even answer my totally serious not-at-all-meme questions. ;-; Absolutely heartbroken.

6. Et tu, Noodel?

7. How will you handle supporting this family after causing financial collapse via destruction of my self-esteem?

8. Anti-depressants are expensive, y'know?

10. On an unrelated note, do you prefer fruit or nut based desserts? Is your love for german chocolate pie a one off or are you all in on chocolate when it comes to candies vs chocolates?

11. If you had a gun with two bullets, in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and a snowboarder bro who celebrates when we get 20 more cms of snow, who would you shoot?

12. Why is it the snowboarder twice, in the kneecaps, before beating him to death in the most painful way possible with the empty gun?

13. If I said the gun was a 9mm, would you have anything to say about that?

6. What, I gave you a nice review too!

7. It's okay I'm a harufe millionaire now I'm sure the exchange rates are better for harufe gold than Brazillian Real to Canadian Dollar.

8. Anxiety supressers are expensive too!

9. This is where you'd put your ninth question if you had one but guess what you skipped it so I'm going to leave this here to shame you that's right that's what all these memes got you it seems like you've got some thinking to do sir.

10. Nut. Nut and chocolate are very strong.

11. THIS PISTOL KILLS FASCISTS

12. you silly Canadian.

13. “I’m not one of those guys who is obsessed with video game realism but I think they should at least resemble reality."

2 hours ago, Juliette said:

1. Favorite not-dessert food? (edit: I forgot "not", which is important to the question)

2. Ideal weather?

3. If you had to recommend a fire emblem to someone who's only played sacred stones, awakening, fates, and echoes, which would you pick? totally asking for a friend

4. What's your favorite kind of fire emblem character that doesn't work by traditional rules (like dance types or shape shifter units)

5. miaou xin

1. I've mentioned couscous is my go to dish but I also like prawn dishes a lot. Coconut Prawn Curry in particular is hmmm very good.

2. Rainy with moderate chilly temperature. Especially in the mornings~

3. Always Path of Radiance. Either that or Blazing Blade. They're p fine just skip lyn mode if Blazing Blade. (you already played enough to not need the 10 chapter tutorial land, seeya lyn)

4. I'm having trouble interpreting that question but I'm assuming unusual class types? I really like the mobile ballisticians because of how silly they can be but we only get them in a few games. ALSO FIGHTING CATS oh yeah another point for Path of Radiance. Fighting Cats.

5. miaou

Shame? Certainly not shame, why do you think I specified 9mm?

14. You're infamous for wacky mixed builds that end up working out somehow. What draws you towards that sort of character build?

15. FIGHTING CATS is always good and fun, but what sort of shapeshifter has FE not had yet, that you wish it did?

16. Since you talked about the SRW cast, who do you think would do well/poorly if they were plopped into an actual game? Would certain characters flourish in a particular game compared to others?

17. If you were the heroine of an action show, what would be your signature catch phrase? And no, you can't copy Banana Slammah, I realize it's the greatest of all time but you've gotta be original.

18. Where IS the beef?

1) What is the first interaction between us that you remember?

2) What is your favorite moment in our shared history?

3) Would you smooch a ghost?

4) Spiders: great invertebrate, or best invertebrate?

5) How many roads must a man walk down, before they call him a man?

Thoughtful responses thus far

1) How do you feel about NOC mafia? Would you try it?
2) Name some of your favorite eimm players to work with
3) soy un americano sucio que no sabe español
4) What are some things that you pride your heritage for?
5) What are other cultures you are interested in?
6) You said you were a (garbage) social activist, pray tell what you meant more by that?
7) Where do you wanna be in the future
8) Are there any people who you wish you were closer with but didn't have the means to attain it?

11. Have you read about the recent news regarding game studio Rockstar? Do you have any thoughts?
12. How about being swag af like Yoloswag and myself? *dons shades*
13. How lucky is this number for you?
14. Any events coming up that you're looking forward to?
15. Favourite EiMM ship?

23 hours ago, Ether said:

Shame? Certainly not shame, why do you think I specified 9mm?

14. You're infamous for wacky mixed builds that end up working out somehow. What draws you towards that sort of character build?

15. FIGHTING CATS is always good and fun, but what sort of shapeshifter has FE not had yet, that you wish it did?

16. Since you talked about the SRW cast, who do you think would do well/poorly if they were plopped into an actual game? Would certain characters flourish in a particular game compared to others?

17. If you were the heroine of an action show, what would be your signature catch phrase? And no, you can't copy Banana Slammah, I realize it's the greatest of all time but you've gotta be original.

18. Where IS the beef?

14. Both my tendency for covering for other people's bases and wanting to participate in as many situations as possible. Generalists do tend to be the worst at earlygame but I find they pay off as things go, RPs aren't a game where you can just drop characters!

15. Hmm I never thought of this. The Laguz were already pretty diverse but something like a fishfolk shapeshifter has never been tried, has it? Well, FE heavily underuses water tiles anyways. RIP dummied out water dragons.

16. Uh in general I think the tierlist holds: Brant/Kim/Tarquin would be the go tos if they were in a game. J is a special case where everybody is busted but Thorvald moreso because of how AI targetting works. A Portable would be the top tier show but secretly Nikolai would be op if he didn't, you know, become a pickle. Barriers are op.

17. I'm garbage at these but "Justice served with a side of noodles!"

18. In the freezer, gosh.

23 hours ago, Balcerzak said:

1) What is the first interaction between us that you remember?

2) What is your favorite moment in our shared history?

3) Would you smooch a ghost?

4) Spiders: great invertebrate, or best invertebrate?

5) How many roads must a man walk down, before they call him a man?

1. Uh like... I don't actually remember. I think I was hyped to see you in srw though, when you signed up. I think we might have talked about EO at some point earlier though. My memory is real bad on that.

2. I think my favorite moments are when sit down in dm and start planning stuff. As a co-gm I learn a lot from understanding the goals and visions of my players. Also interacting with your characters rules.

3. Is it possible? Let's find out.

4.Praying mantises are my favorites but spiders can be cute.

5.Only his own road. Nobody can judge how much of a man you are but yourself.

9 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Thoughtful responses thus far

1) How do you feel about NOC mafia? Would you try it?
2) Name some of your favorite eimm players to work with
3) soy un americano sucio que no sabe español
4) What are some things that you pride your heritage for?
5) What are other cultures you are interested in?
6) You said you were a (garbage) social activist, pray tell what you meant more by that?
7) Where do you wanna be in the future
8) Are there any people who you wish you were closer with but didn't have the means to attain it?

1.I actually played a lot of NOC before eimm but my inability to shortpost was my undoing. I just couldn't keep up, I spent a lot of time writing big posts which wasn't very effective for me in the end. ^^

2. Shadoweh and conq have been a pleasure and very reliable to work with, SB too... most of the time I' not stabbing him anywayd, and yolo was a real pleasant surprise in as2.

3. I speak Portuguese but what little Spanish you posted looks fine haha.

4. I like how driven my people can be. My state specifically has always been strong about its opinions, even becoming independent for a brief period of time in the 1800s. From the cultural festivities to the colorful houses, I think my people are very charming.

5. I really want to know about the South Korean lifestyle, and the netherlands. Counting technology I'm also a very big fan of Japan.

6. 'Garbage" is my way of being self-depreciating, just because padding my own ego too much is awkward. Like I said in another answer, though, my efforts are mostly in helping the homeless and those struggling with residence right now, even with what little change I can save.

7. Definitely living my life with a great deal of independence, hopefully in Canada.

8. Uh, hm... I'd say my grandfather from my mother's side. He's definitely still a very lucid man, but age is catching up to his memory. Thankfully he hasn't forgotten anybody from the family yet.

6 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

11. Have you read about the recent news regarding game studio Rockstar? Do you have any thoughts?
12. How about being swag af like Yoloswag and myself? *dons shades*
13. How lucky is this number for you?
14. Any events coming up that you're looking forward to?
15. Favourite EiMM ship?

11. Yeah I'm not a big fan of the crunch. As a coder I'm of the opinion that better office ethic and more employees could get the job done jjst as easily. Being a game dev is putting yourself in a really weird stuff.

12. I wish I could have as much swag as you two!

13. Moderately, actually probably leaning on the lucky side. It's brought me a tiny bit of luck.

14. Uh, ut's going to be a slow month for me, but I appreciate all the holidays we're gonna have, me and my friends might finally be free enough for another movie night. \o/

15. Kimklyd is strong and all but OH NO WHY IS KIMQUEROR SO CUTE.

If any of this reads incoherent it's because it's 2 AM here in Brazil I'm very sorry >.<

19. In the battle of foods referenced by pop culture, are you team chimichanga or team chili dog?

20. If you were suddenly onset with a medical condition that forced you to begin a vegan diet, what do you think would be the worst loss?

21. If you could delete one game from history, and raise another onto a pedestal, which would you pick?

22. Same question but movies/tv shows?

23. Who is your historical role model and why is it Julie d'Aubigny?

1) What was a decision you made in Angelcynn that you would change in retrospect? Preferably plotwise because I WISH I DIDN'T TAKE ASTRA AND GET CHEATED ON IT is way too easy.

2) How are you planning to incorporate garden gnomes into our plan to defeat Malaphar?

3) What do you expect Shin will come up with for just what Nona did to freak everyone else out?

4) Do you expect Doug or Slappy to be more of a threat once we get back to Wyke?

5) I don't have a question 5 GET STABBED IN HULL

Hi Xinny!

1. First and current impressions of yours truly!

2. Do you despise the nickname I gave you? :p 

3. What is a franchise of any media you've always wanted to get into but haven't been able to? 

4. Which of the newcomers of Smash Ultimate are you the most excited to see? 

5. What got you into Roleplaying in the first place?

17 hours ago, Ether said:

19. In the battle of foods referenced by pop culture, are you team chimichanga or team chili dog?

20. If you were suddenly onset with a medical condition that forced you to begin a vegan diet, what do you think would be the worst loss?

21. If you could delete one game from history, and raise another onto a pedestal, which would you pick?

22. Same question but movies/tv shows?

23. Who is your historical role model and why is it Julie d'Aubigny?

Just memeing my whole interview huh :p

19. chili dogs, chili dogs indeed.

20. Rip all of the fish and prawn dishes I love.

21. Can we just delete this game for desecrating paper mario's already mutilated corpse? If not then this is an acceptable substitute. Thanks. Also enjoy whatever game you want I'm not about to circlejerk my favorites. People liking different things is... good.

22. Ok but I am about to circlejerk my favorite dumb chilhood tv show. Beakman's World should be mandatory for every child ever. I loved that janky show as a kid. Also delete wOODY WOODPECKER 2017 WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP REVIVING OLD CARTOON CHARACTERS AS LIVE ACTION 3D ABOMINATIONS THIS IS THE WORST STOP.

23. I had to google who that was and tbh this person is amazing I approve.

3 hours ago, Kinumi said:

4. who would you latch yourself onto if you had a compulsive self-loverize?

5. HOW TO WIN AT EIMM???

4. SB to drag him to hell with me, unless he isn't playing the game, then probably uh, euklyd or you. Somebody people like that will counteract my SCARY LEVEL.

5. idk you tell me

uh honestly, to me it takes a bit (a bunch) of luck and enough being agreeable to not stepping on people's toes. Of course, endgame doesn't care how nice you are, so it's kind of a hard balance you need to strike. Find a good group that will take you and work with others, but never overtly *against* others, I guess. I think you do a great job already!

1 hour ago, SB. said:

1) What was a decision you made in Angelcynn that you would change in retrospect? Preferably plotwise because I WISH I DIDN'T TAKE ASTRA AND GET CHEATED ON IT is way too easy.

2) How are you planning to incorporate garden gnomes into our plan to defeat Malaphar?

3) What do you expect Shin will come up with for just what Nona did to freak everyone else out?

4) Do you expect Doug or Slappy to be more of a threat once we get back to Wyke?

5) I don't have a question 5 GET STABBED IN HULL

1. I WISH I DIDN'T TAKE ASTRA AND GET CHEATED ON Honestly, I fault my ability in playing with Owen. He's a far too mature character for his age, and while that does good juxtaposion to how fucked the setting is in the hand of incompetent nobles, it started out very boring. I'd probably have made Owen less mature at the start, and changed his appearance a little. He's starting to find his purpose lately though, which is nice. It means I've grown a bit as RPer.

2. Esclabor must prepare gunpowder-filled garden gnomes to throw at Malaphar. It's an optimal strategy. Trust me.

3. Her probably barfed on nelon or something, with how she drinks. Rip Nelon.

4. Mmm Doug will be a bigger IC threat but Slappy is gonna be ready to clown us in a map.

5. no u

1 hour ago, Ashen Jedi said:

Hi Xinny!

1. First and current impressions of yours truly!

2. Do you despise the nickname I gave you? :p 

3. What is a franchise of any media you've always wanted to get into but haven't been able to? 

4. Which of the newcomers of Smash Ultimate are you the most excited to see? 

5. What got you into Roleplaying in the first place?

JEDOOF

1. First: A cool guy that wanted to get good at drafts. A peer in FE nerdyness.

Current: Overall dork and still a good friend. Don't let things bring you down too hard, you've already dealt with so much in life and succeeded! You gotta love yourself!

2. Utter that nickname in public and I shall forever call you jedoofus

3. Hmm I always wanted to get into the lord of the rings but I never got to it. There's also a ton of anime where I go "I should watch this but... I already have enough videogames in my backlog."

4. Tbh I never got to play Donkey Kong Country for long since I never had it and only heard of it as a teen but when I heard King K. Rool's theme I was like "That's it he's my main now. Hard agree."

5. Uh as a kid I used to do a lot of homebrew jank with my cousins when I was with them and we had nothing to do so I guess for me it's always been a thing I did. I like creating and using my own characters a lot. Also it helps me feel like my writing is improving... even if very slowly.

1 hour ago, SB. said:

6) jk this is my question 5 but mislabeled, first/current/future impressions. You figure out the future tbh.

6. First: Cool angry brit and part of the Drafting Chumps™ with me and jedi.

Current: Honestly you seem to keep yourself pretty busy or maybe that's just me keeping myself busy but I hope things are going well for you in life! While we mostly talk when it comes to RPs or EiMM, the times we plan stuff for either are one of my favorites.

Future: The year is 20XX, the aftershock of Brexit has reduced Great Britain to a lawless land where anarchists fight for freedom against the oppressive empire backing robo-Queen Elizabeth. The resistance is unfortunately outnumbered and their field of influence is pushed back to only the city of Hull, as it turns out NATO remnants have been providing all the ammunition of the empire. It's up to one smug, salty brit to save the resistance by kicking ass and chewing bubblegum, and he's all out of ass.

1 hour ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

5. Do you regret letting Gawaint live now that he is a central piece to the politics puzzle in other countries' affairs?

6. Why are you the best~?

5. Honestly the fact that he might be an important piece is great. Actions have consequences, and maybe the half-brothers will see eye to eye if the matter becomes saving both Myrcia and Wyke?

6. Keep calling yourself the best for long enough, and eventually others will point at you and say "She's the best" as well.

In other news im the best

24. Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego?

25. Who would you say is your most disliked "popular" character in FE? And the opposite, your favourite "unpopular" one?

26. Of all of your RP characters of SF fame, which one do you have the fondest memories/current experiences of/with? Who would you have written differently and why?

27. What do you think your overall hottest take is?

28. On a scale from 1-10, where 1 is absolute 0 and 10 is the centre of the sun, how flames is your mix tape?

14 minutes ago, Xinnidy said:

2. Utter that nickname in public and I shall forever call you jedoofus

It's safe with me no worries :p 

6. What was your first video game you remember playing? 

7. Is there something from your childhood you have nostalgic connection to but don't voice very often? 

8. What is with you and Garden Gnomes 

9. I have copies of the LoTR books would you want me to lend them to you? 

10. What's the origin of your username?