SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

20 hours ago, weinerboy said:

1. First impressions/now

2. If there was a question you wanted to be asked what would it be

3. What are some of your old usernames if you're willing to tell people despite possible embarassment

4. Favorite albums of 2018 so far

I'll try to think of more or perhaps just google "good interview questions" sometime later

1. of you, you mean? you came off like a funny dude and kinda reminded me of weapons (the mafia player) when i watched you play here for the first time
dudes with your kinda personality i tend to get along with a lot, that kinda hang back and don't take life too seriously kinda personality
after getting the chance to talk with you i still think you fall under this, but with a lot more depth after learning we have similar insecurities and ways of trying to maintain our relationships with other people and generally survive mentally in the world, but i don't wanna get too into personal stuff here

2. i want people to ask about my plants
or the webcomic(?)/short story series i'm writing

3. my very first username online was my cat's name (bonita)
then on neopets i was blue (short for bluewocky) the image below is a blue wocky, from neopets
b625ca8e2b76f851e5afd38d683a7387.png
(i kinda had a wocky fursona don't @ me)
then on this hamtaro forum we called hhk i was bizz which was short for bizzarroo, the ham-chat word meaning 'strange'
this was still my username when i joined sf in 2008
sometimes i was called different things (wocky, etc) 
then some time a couple years after that i picked the word levity as my un, and that was my name for quite a few years, and then i had an incredibly huge breakdown in college and completely cut myself off from the name
i tried the name viva but didn't like it, tried the name viata but eventually shortened it to via

i have had other uns but they are kind of embarrassing

4. du bist so symmetrisch by klaus johann grobe, definitely, and a portrait of john doe by floex & tom hodge
hanoi by umo is pretty all right, i might like it more than their other album released this year
i loved sex & food (the album) but it had too many unenergetic tracks and it felt unbalanced compared to other umo albums. hanoi doesn't have the same problem i feel

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. tell us about your plants (pics would be great if you have any)

2. tell us about your webcomic!! what motivated you to start it in the first place? what about it are you most proud of? where can we read it?498347177865904129.png?v=1

1. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic?

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What is the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?

9. How comfortable are you speaking in front of large groups of people?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves? 

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?

On 11/1/2018 at 3:06 PM, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

The first page of the topic should provide all the information you'll need.

1. I'm not like a star wars fanatic but I've seen a couple of the movies (not both of the new ones, I havent seen the last jedi) I think star wars is ok, it's not like entirely my thing but I do plan on watching all of the movies at least once

2. overwatch to be honest LOL

3. steven universe.......  

if we wanna be more specific though there's this book I read recently (I'm on a huge steampunk fix) called the guns above and I hated it and loved it for a plethora of reasons. the characters are why I ended up becoming attached, and the sitcom kinda style bennis writes it in, but I didn't like it until I was about 3/4ths of the way in... it had to grow on me

4. I could cheese this question and go with fire emblem but I won't do that LOL. there aren't a lot of big series that I'm into, though. genres, well, if you really like surreal art games I have several off the top of my head (space funeral, hylics, the samorost series) and obviously just PLEASE PLAY THE MOTHER SERIES and the first two paper mario games

5. there aren't a lot of things that I hate enough to tell people to stay away from like that. obviously if someone wanted to get into fire emblem i would tell them not to let fates be their first game LOL. dont let sticker star or paper jam be your first paper mario. if you want to listen to grizzly bear, dont let their newest album be the first one you listen to

I'm a person that finds merits in even things that really suck. I also am not huge into a lot of popular media--im VERY picky about what media I consume and it takes really weird things to appeal to me enough to get through the entire thing. I dont have a lot of energy (because of my health mostly) to waste on things that I dont like, or that I know I wont like.

I'm gonna say as an english major lord of the flies and catcher in the rye are both overrated as fuck classics

Wait... Via is being interviewed and this is already the last day? How did I not know this? AHHHHHHH

I mean... sup Via!

1. First/current impresions of me?

2. Any great advice on how to not get lynched in a mafia game?

3. What's a show I've probably never watched but really should watch?

4. How do you manage to never roll scum these days?

5. Have you been enjoying your interview?

1- T-Rex or Dragon. What is best pet and why?
2- You get a million dollars, first thing you buy?

3- Have you heard of the High Elves?
4- What's your favourite song to listen to while giving a dramatic speech?
5- Sand or snow and why?

Edited by Ken Masters

Nominations for #200 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

Vi-astra may answer the remaining questions.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

If he's been online within the time frame allowed, I nominate @Saint Rubenio for a re-interview. I felt that he was kind of cheated out of his first one. If not, then I nominate @SoulWeaver for a re-interview, as I just barely missed his.

For a normal interview, I nominate @DragonFlames.