SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'll nominate @Von Ithipathachai just because I'm vaguely more aware of his existence than anyone who hasn't already been interviewed.

I can't wait to shamelessly plug my SRPG Studio game even more.  I know I'll figure out some way to do it.

Anyway, I nominate @ChefGuevara, because I don't know.

On 9/19/2015 at 7:41 AM, Julius Nepos said:

Welcome to SF Inverviews. SF Interviews is a member interviewing game where users are nominated, voted for and then questioned by anyone in the public forum. They are given a public spotlight for five days in which we can all get to know them better and bring some life to our community.

Nominations will be for the first two days of the week (Sunday to Monday). The winner of each nomination will be given their own five day Interview (lasting from Tuesday to Saturday). Interview duration is 5 days. You may nominate people, participate in Interviews and discuss the game here.

I, Hattusili I, am your host. We extend our thanks to Makaze for founding and hosting the first thread of SF Interviews. The thread is now locked, but is referred back to in this post with links to past interviews (see below). All rules, past interviews and opt-outs are carried over from the first series, barring changes made since then.

If you have a question about the rules, please PM me about it. If you have a suggestion for improving the rules, feel free to PM me about it and/or discuss your suggestion in this thread. 

The current interview and nomination phases will be noted at the top of this post with deadlines.

Nominations for #205 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

Read this post before responding.

Rules

Terminology

1. Interview: a period of time where users may question the featured user (interviewee). Interviews run from Tuesday to Saturday.
  2. Nomination period: a period of time where users may nominate the user(s) they wish to be interviewed next (nominees). Nomination periods run from Sunday to Monday.
  3. Re-Interview: An Interview of someone who has already had a prior Interview (past interviewee).

General

1. The interviewee will be decided by a poll of nominees. When a winner is chosen, they will be disqualified from being nominated again until the other nominations have been exhausted, barring Re-Interviews. A list of past Interviews can be found below.
  2. Tied nominations will be decided by a dice roll.
  3. Users may opt out of an Interview if they do not wish to be questioned. If a user opts out after the start of what should have been their Interview, they will be replaced by the second highest voted nominee. A list of opt-outs can be find below.
  4. Interviewees can refuse any question they do not want to answer.
  5. Users may ask a maximum of 5 questions at a time. The limit is to avoid overwhelming the interviewee - it may be lifted or extended at the interviewee's choice.
  6. Interviewees will need to confirm their participation. If they do not, then they will be skipped for the next highest nominee. If you are nominating someone, make sure that they are willing and able to accept your nomination.
  7. Any user offline for 10 days or longer (last post/VM will be used for anonymous users) or suspended at the time of the start of what should have been their Interview will be put on hold until they approach to inform us of their return. Additionally, any user can ask for their Interview to be put on hold. The user will be replaced by the second highest nominee. A list of Interviews on hold can be found below.
  8. If an interviewee was not able to answer all questions before the end of their Interview, they may answer any remaining questions during the nomination period following their Interview. No new questions may be asked during a nomination period.
  9. Please show respect for people's private spheres. Don't ask interviewees about other users or their relations with them, without their consent.

Nominations

1. Post nominations in this thread. Nominations must be in BOLD RED. Nominations not in bold red will be accepted as long as it is clear who your nominations are. In case it is not clear who you're nominating, your nominations will not be counted.
  2. Nominations may not be changed once submitted.
  3. Users may nominate a maximum 2 people per nomination period.
  4. Nominees need at least 2 nominations to qualify for an Interview. 
  5. Self-nominations are prohibited. This is to avoid trolls and attention seekers wasting everyone's time.

Re-Interviews

1. Every tenth Interview (i.e. Interview #10, #20, #30 etc.) may be a Re-Interview. 
  2. In the nomination period preceding a tenth Interview, users may use one of their nominations to nominate a past interviewee.
  3. There must be at least twenty Interviews between a user's prior Interview and their subsequent Re-Interview. Do not nominate any past interviewee who is not eligible for a Re-Interview.
  4. In case of a tie between past interviewees and regular nominees, the regular nominees always take precedence.
  5. In case of a tie between past interviewees, the one who has had the fewest interviews will take precedence. In case a tie still persists after application of this rule, the one whose last interview was longest ago will take precedence.
  6. All other normal rules apply. If you are nominating someone, make sure that they are willing and able to accept your nomination.

Opt-outs:
Hashuni Mei
Tangerine

Past Interviews:
First Series: 
Balcerzak (#1)
Nightmare (#2)
Refa (#3)
Euklyd (#4)
Parrhesia (#5)
PKLucas (#6)
Tonton (#7)
Kinumi (#8)
Shockmaster / Trisitei (#9)
DodgeDusk (#10)
Koneko (#11)
Makaze (#12)
SeverIan (#13)
TheEnd (#14)
Soledai (#15)
Rei Rei (#16)
NTG (#17)
Lettuce (#18)
Freohr Datia (#19)
Shirley (#20)
VincentASM (#21)
Ein (#22)
Integrity (#23)
necktie (#24)
Specta (#25)
eclipse (#26)
Loki Laufeyson (#27)
Lord HK / Motendra (#28)
Jedi (#29)
Horace (#30)
ZM (#31)
Kalas (#32)
Chen (#33)
shinpichu / Robert of Normandy (#34)
Shadowfrost (#35)
Draco (#36)
Glac (#37)
Sask (#38)
Second Series: 
Hattusili I / Julius Nepos (#39)
Crizix (#40)
Proto (#41)
Shezzy (#42)
BLS (#43)
Esme (#44)
Emeraldfox (#45)
Mister IceTeaPeach / Jules / Necrofantasia (#46)
Elieson (#47)
Shadowofchaos (#48)
Jiac (#49)
Sorin (#50)
sylveonzoroark (#51)
Anacybele (#52)
Red Fox of Fire / Florete (#53)
Ace Tactician (#54)
Jyosua (#55)
Boron (#56)
Monde (#57)
LuxSpes (#58)
Charlie (#59)
Sophie (#60)
FrostyFireMage (#61)
Power Master (#62)
Knight of Argentum (#63)
Fire Emblem Fan (#64)
David SecondWorld (#65)
Yasako (#66)
King Gilgamesh (#67)
Nobody (#68)
Breezy (#69)
Shadowess (#70)
Tiny Manakete  (#71)
Toren (#72)
Ebony (#73)
Yari (#74)
Austin (#75)
Ercdouken  (#76)
Raven (#77)
Lord Raven (#78)
Soul (#79)
Vashiane (#80)
Rezzy (#81)
Fruity Insanity (#82)
Thane (#83)
blah the Prussian (#84)
Sirius (#85)
ErrantShepherd (#86)
Shin (#87)
Hoshi (#88)
Zak Something (#89)
Ghast (#90)
Aquakat (#91)
Naughx (#92)
NinjaMonkey (#93)
___ (#94)
unique (#95)
Nym (#96)
Tryhard (#97)
Quintessence (#98)
Lil Bean (#99)
Kirie (#100)
Emerson (#101)
Res (#102)
Levant Mir Celestia (#103)
The Draco Knight (#104)
OliKad (#105)
Raguna (#106)
Garland Chaos (#107)
Captain Karnage (#108)
DarkDestr0yer61 (#109)
Scarlet (#110)
CountessGardy / RulerJeanne (#111)
Paperblade (#112)
Dual Dragons (#113)
BANRYU (#114)
Fei Mao (#115)
ping (#116)
Flee Fleet (#117)
Thor Odinson (#118)
Just call me AL (#119)
Refa (#120) (re-interview)
Nightmare (#121) (re-interview)
King Marth 64 (#122)
Arcanite (#123)
Randoman (#124)
MaskedAmpharos (#125)
MrSmokestack (#126)
GuiltyLove (#127)
SatsumaFSoySoy (#128)
TheTuckingFypo (#129)
Jedi (#130) (re-interview)
Acacia Sgt (#131)
Lord Gaius (#132)
Rex Glacies (#133)
Interdimensional Observer (#134)
Anime27Arts (#135)
Rafiel's Aria (#136)
Ice Dragon (#137)
Natalie (#138)
Clarine (#139)
DodgeDusk (#140) (re-interview)
Ronnie (#141)
SullyMcGully (#142)
Bartozio (#143)
Gemma (#144)
TheSilentChloey (#145)
buttmuncher.ops (#146)
Taav (#147)
DefaultBeep (#148)
IEatLasers (#149)
Hattusili I / Julius Nepos (#150) (re-interview)
Mackc2 (#151)
Infinite Dreams (#152)
Vaximillian (#153)
Zera (#154)
Dragoncat (#155)
DisobeyedCargo (#156)
Sigismund of Luxemburg / Zawisza Czarny (#157)
Carter (#158)
XRay (#159)
Shirley / Byakuren Hijiri (#160) (re-interview)
KongDude (#161)
Jingle Jangle (#162)
Polydeuces (#163)
Michelaar (#164)
Shoblongoo (#165)
TheGoodHoms (#166)
DarkLordIvy (#167)
Zangetsu (#168)
Lau (#169)
Gebby (#170)
Rezzy (#171) (re-interview)
Soulweaver (#172)
Armagon (#173)
Purple Mage (#174)
Iris (#175)
henrymidfields (#176)
Saint Rubenio (#177)
Hawkwing (#178)
Slumber (#179)
Dragoncat (#180) (re-interview)
KnightOfNohr (#181)
Jotari (#182)
Pengaius (#183)
ProfImpossible (#184)
AnonymousSpeed (#185)
(s)ad touch (#186)
Mister Rogers (#187)
IfIHadToPickADude (#188)
Johann (#189)
Anime27Arts (#190) (re-interview)
Conqueror (#191)
SB (#192)
Omega. / YOLOSWAG (#193)
jankmaster98 (#194)
Harudoku (#195)
Orihime (#196)
Ampharos (#197)
Xinnidy (#198)
Vi-astra (#199)
DragonFlames (#200)
Karimlan (#201)
SMEDIA (#202)
Reinfleche (#203)
Innocentmask (#204)

On hold:
Mage Knight 404 (elected for #92)

I hereby nominate  Von Ithipathachai! he's working on an original game entitled "Sanctaea Chronicles" I think is has great potential from what he's shown me and he's been very open in his desire to provide a product of graphical and narrative quality, he's also expressed that he has no desire to sell it as yet, and sees it as a project of passion, to be shared with the community

Oh, crap!  I didn't think the interview would be until NEXT Tuesday because that's when you said nominations would end!

...So much for the idea of releasing v1.1 of my game to coincide with my interview.

Whatever.  Ask away!  I'll be waiting.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

30 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yo dawg, y u wanna make dat gaim?

Because I get the impression that SRPG Studio isn't being taken very seriously by the Fire Emblem fangame making community here (or on FEUniverse, though that place seems geared primarily towards people interested in hacking and its more technical aspects).  Which sucks because it has boatloads of potential as an easy-to-use tool for making your own Fire Emblem type games, or even going beyond Fire Emblem-type games entirely.

It's amazingly flexible; it's easier to stray away from typical Fire Emblem conventions with that software if so desired.  Wanna give your game a futuristic or other period setting (e.g. futuristic, Napoleonic, modern warfare, etc.)?  You can do that in SRPG Studio!  Granted, you'll have to do a lot more work for that, since SRPG Studio's default assets are meant for more typical medieval fantasy, but you'll still have an easier time doing it there than with any hacking software!

If you know your way around JavaScript, you can even go crazy with custom scripting and REALLY bend how your game works to your own will.  I know somebody's managed to make a script that lets you use an MP system.  And one for a cover system like what XCOM uses.

And as if that wasn't enough, you could even sell your game and make money off of it if you so desire!  As long as your assets will permit it.

...Of course, if you're like me and not super interested in straying far from the beaten stylistic path, that's still fine.  You still have a lot more flexibility with the weapon types you want to include.  Light, Anima, and Dark Magic?  You can do that.  Fire, Thunder, and Wind Magic?  You can do that too.  You could totally do a Radiant Dawn-style magic system if you want.  Daggers?  Heck, Firearms?  Totally possible.

If you're REALLY crazy, you could make a game like Genealogy of the Holy War with gigantic maps and epic scale (not that you'd want to).

The possibilities with SRPG Studio are truly endless.

TL;DR: I want to show people that SRPG Studio is just as valid a way to make your own high-quality Fire Emblem-type game as any kind of hacking software.

EDIT: On another note, I started development on Sanctaea Chronicles roughly at the beginning of September and was able to bang out 7 decent chapters (of 29 planned) in only a few months.  The only reason I haven't gotten farther is the need to implement and polish the Support system.  I don't know how long it takes a hacker to make that many chapters in the same time frame, but I think I'm doing pretty well.

I see. Very interesting, but why Sanctaea Chronicles in particular? Why that specific gameplay style or story or whatever?

I'm not familiar with SRPG Studio or its support system. What's the support system in your game going to look like, and which Fire Emblem game will it most resemble?

40 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I see. Very interesting, but why Sanctaea Chronicles in particular? Why that specific gameplay style or story or whatever?

I'm not familiar with SRPG Studio or its support system. What's the support system in your game going to look like, and which Fire Emblem game will it most resemble?

I wanted to make Sanctaea Chronicles for the reason in the TL;DR above, and also because I've been wanting to make my own Fire Emblem-type game since Fates came out in the US and I discovered the whole hacking scene.

I wanted to make a hack, but found the ins and outs of it too overwhelming and I was not confident that I had the ability to turn my ideas into a functioning game.  So I initially conceived Sanctaea Chronicles as a written project called Fire Emblem: Ascension that would be presented as a hypothetical fangame complete with my own class and character stats and even rough map designs to showcase my story ideas.  And so it went on in a serialized format in the Written Works subforum until I learned SRPG Studio came out in English.  After trying a demo of a game made with SRPG Studio (namely Tactics Edge by @daguywithaface), the prospects of my story becoming a real game suddenly skyrocketed and I bought the software from Steam and got straight to work as soon as I could.

SRPG Studio can accommodate a variety of different Support systems, from pure Bond Supports like in Mystery of the Emblem and Thracia 776 to more complex systems like those seen in the GBA and 3DS games.  You will need to implement the latter yourself with all kinds of variables and switches.

Supports in Sanctaea Chronicles work about like they do in Awakening and Fates (i.e. Support Ranks ranging from C to S), though nobody has more than 3 potential S-Support partners, nor do they have more than 8 potential Support partners in total.  In addition, a character can only have up to five active Support partners in a given playthrough, though all Support Ranks with said characters can be maxed out at A/S.  There are also no Child Units in my game, so feel free to ship people without worrying about ruining the game's pacing (*coughDeeprealmscough*).

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

How fast will supports build?

And, most importantly, what is up with that weird clown avatar?

You need 20 Support points to go from one Support Rank to the next.  Units build Support points by standing within 2 spaces of each other when your turn ends.

Oh, boy, my current avatar, ha ha.  That would be Peter Gabriel when he was the lead singer of Genesis.  He would often perform with the band while wearing a variety of strange and elaborate costumes.  This particular one comes from a performance of the band's masterpiece, Supper's Ready, a 23-minute-long epic about the triumph of good over evil.

(The part I got my avatar from is about 14 minutes and 20 seconds in.)

10 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Uhh...  Buddy?  I think you're a little late for that party.

Actually, you weren't even being interviewed.  So why are you even answering questions?

Hi Von.

thanks for your opinion but I didn’t grant you permission to share it.

if I want to be interviewed, I will be. That simple.

Have a great day.

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Hi Von.

thanks for your opinion but I didn’t grant you permission to share it.

if I want to be interviewed, I will be. That simple.

Have a great day.

But there are explicit rules to follow in the OP and you need to read them.  You have to be nominated first if you want an interview.  The interview slot for the question you attempted to answer ended some time ago.  You weren't even the one that question was being addressed towards.

In case you don't believe me, here are the rules.

On 9/19/2015 at 11:41 AM, Julius Nepos said:

Welcome to SF Inverviews. SF Interviews is a member interviewing game where users are nominated, voted for and then questioned by anyone in the public forum. They are given a public spotlight for five days in which we can all get to know them better and bring some life to our community.

Nominations will be for the first two days of the week (Sunday to Monday). The winner of each nomination will be given their own five day Interview (lasting from Tuesday to Saturday). Interview duration is 5 days. You may nominate people, participate in Interviews and discuss the game here.

I, Hattusili I, am your host. We extend our thanks to Makaze for founding and hosting the first thread of SF Interviews. The thread is now locked, but is referred back to in this post with links to past interviews (see below). All rules, past interviews and opt-outs are carried over from the first series, barring changes made since then.

If you have a question about the rules, please PM me about it. If you have a suggestion for improving the rules, feel free to PM me about it and/or discuss your suggestion in this thread. 

The current interview and nomination phases will be noted at the top of this post with deadlines.

SF Interview #205: Von Ithipathachai
Interview ends on 23/12/2018.

Read this post before responding.

Rules

Terminology

1. Interview: a period of time where users may question the featured user (interviewee). Interviews run from Tuesday to Saturday.
  2. Nomination period: a period of time where users may nominate the user(s) they wish to be interviewed next (nominees). Nomination periods run from Sunday to Monday.
  3. Re-Interview: An Interview of someone who has already had a prior Interview (past interviewee).

General

1. The interviewee will be decided by a poll of nominees. When a winner is chosen, they will be disqualified from being nominated again until the other nominations have been exhausted, barring Re-Interviews. A list of past Interviews can be found below.
  2. Tied nominations will be decided by a dice roll.
  3. Users may opt out of an Interview if they do not wish to be questioned. If a user opts out after the start of what should have been their Interview, they will be replaced by the second highest voted nominee. A list of opt-outs can be find below.
  4. Interviewees can refuse any question they do not want to answer.
  5. Users may ask a maximum of 5 questions at a time. The limit is to avoid overwhelming the interviewee - it may be lifted or extended at the interviewee's choice.
  6. Interviewees will need to confirm their participation. If they do not, then they will be skipped for the next highest nominee. If you are nominating someone, make sure that they are willing and able to accept your nomination.
  7. Any user offline for 10 days or longer (last post/VM will be used for anonymous users) or suspended at the time of the start of what should have been their Interview will be put on hold until they approach to inform us of their return. Additionally, any user can ask for their Interview to be put on hold. The user will be replaced by the second highest nominee. A list of Interviews on hold can be found below.
  8. If an interviewee was not able to answer all questions before the end of their Interview, they may answer any remaining questions during the nomination period following their Interview. No new questions may be asked during a nomination period.
  9. Please show respect for people's private spheres. Don't ask interviewees about other users or their relations with them, without their consent.

Nominations

1. Post nominations in this thread. Nominations must be in BOLD RED. Nominations not in bold red will be accepted as long as it is clear who your nominations are. In case it is not clear who you're nominating, your nominations will not be counted.
  2. Nominations may not be changed once submitted.
  3. Users may nominate a maximum 2 people per nomination period.
  4. Nominees need at least 2 nominations to qualify for an Interview. 
  5. Self-nominations are prohibited. This is to avoid trolls and attention seekers wasting everyone's time.

Re-Interviews

1. Every tenth Interview (i.e. Interview #10, #20, #30 etc.) may be a Re-Interview. 
  2. In the nomination period preceding a tenth Interview, users may use one of their nominations to nominate a past interviewee.
  3. There must be at least twenty Interviews between a user's prior Interview and their subsequent Re-Interview. Do not nominate any past interviewee who is not eligible for a Re-Interview.
  4. In case of a tie between past interviewees and regular nominees, the regular nominees always take precedence.
  5. In case of a tie between past interviewees, the one who has had the fewest interviews will take precedence. In case a tie still persists after application of this rule, the one whose last interview was longest ago will take precedence.
  6. All other normal rules apply. If you are nominating someone, make sure that they are willing and able to accept your nomination.

Opt-outs:
Hashuni Mei
Tangerine

Past Interviews:
First Series: 
Balcerzak (#1)
Nightmare (#2)
Refa (#3)
Euklyd (#4)
Parrhesia (#5)
PKLucas (#6)
Tonton (#7)
Kinumi (#8)
Shockmaster / Trisitei (#9)
DodgeDusk (#10)
Koneko (#11)
Makaze (#12)
SeverIan (#13)
TheEnd (#14)
Soledai (#15)
Rei Rei (#16)
NTG (#17)
Lettuce (#18)
Freohr Datia (#19)
Shirley (#20)
VincentASM (#21)
Ein (#22)
Integrity (#23)
necktie (#24)
Specta (#25)
eclipse (#26)
Loki Laufeyson (#27)
Lord HK / Motendra (#28)
Jedi (#29)
Horace (#30)
ZM (#31)
Kalas (#32)
Chen (#33)
shinpichu / Robert of Normandy (#34)
Shadowfrost (#35)
Draco (#36)
Glac (#37)
Sask (#38)
Second Series: 
Hattusili I / Julius Nepos (#39)
Crizix (#40)
Proto (#41)
Shezzy (#42)
BLS (#43)
Esme (#44)
Emeraldfox (#45)
Mister IceTeaPeach / Jules / Necrofantasia (#46)
Elieson (#47)
Shadowofchaos (#48)
Jiac (#49)
Sorin (#50)
sylveonzoroark (#51)
Anacybele (#52)
Red Fox of Fire / Florete (#53)
Ace Tactician (#54)
Jyosua (#55)
Boron (#56)
Monde (#57)
LuxSpes (#58)
Charlie (#59)
Sophie (#60)
FrostyFireMage (#61)
Power Master (#62)
Knight of Argentum (#63)
Fire Emblem Fan (#64)
David SecondWorld (#65)
Yasako (#66)
King Gilgamesh (#67)
Nobody (#68)
Breezy (#69)
Shadowess (#70)
Tiny Manakete  (#71)
Toren (#72)
Ebony (#73)
Yari (#74)
Austin (#75)
Ercdouken  (#76)
Raven (#77)
Lord Raven (#78)
Soul (#79)
Vashiane (#80)
Rezzy (#81)
Fruity Insanity (#82)
Thane (#83)
blah the Prussian (#84)
Sirius (#85)
ErrantShepherd (#86)
Shin (#87)
Hoshi (#88)
Zak Something (#89)
Ghast (#90)
Aquakat (#91)
Naughx (#92)
NinjaMonkey (#93)
___ (#94)
unique (#95)
Nym (#96)
Tryhard (#97)
Quintessence (#98)
Lil Bean (#99)
Kirie (#100)
Emerson (#101)
Res (#102)
Levant Mir Celestia (#103)
The Draco Knight (#104)
OliKad (#105)
Raguna (#106)
Garland Chaos (#107)
Captain Karnage (#108)
DarkDestr0yer61 (#109)
Scarlet (#110)
CountessGardy / RulerJeanne (#111)
Paperblade (#112)
Dual Dragons (#113)
BANRYU (#114)
Fei Mao (#115)
ping (#116)
Flee Fleet (#117)
Thor Odinson (#118)
Just call me AL (#119)
Refa (#120) (re-interview)
Nightmare (#121) (re-interview)
King Marth 64 (#122)
Arcanite (#123)
Randoman (#124)
MaskedAmpharos (#125)
MrSmokestack (#126)
GuiltyLove (#127)
SatsumaFSoySoy (#128)
TheTuckingFypo (#129)
Jedi (#130) (re-interview)
Acacia Sgt (#131)
Lord Gaius (#132)
Rex Glacies (#133)
Interdimensional Observer (#134)
Anime27Arts (#135)
Rafiel's Aria (#136)
Ice Dragon (#137)
Natalie (#138)
Clarine (#139)
DodgeDusk (#140) (re-interview)
Ronnie (#141)
SullyMcGully (#142)
Bartozio (#143)
Gemma (#144)
TheSilentChloey (#145)
buttmuncher.ops (#146)
Taav (#147)
DefaultBeep (#148)
IEatLasers (#149)
Hattusili I / Julius Nepos (#150) (re-interview)
Mackc2 (#151)
Infinite Dreams (#152)
Vaximillian (#153)
Zera (#154)
Dragoncat (#155)
DisobeyedCargo (#156)
Sigismund of Luxemburg / Zawisza Czarny (#157)
Carter (#158)
XRay (#159)
Shirley / Byakuren Hijiri (#160) (re-interview)
KongDude (#161)
Jingle Jangle (#162)
Polydeuces (#163)
Michelaar (#164)
Shoblongoo (#165)
TheGoodHoms (#166)
DarkLordIvy (#167)
Zangetsu (#168)
Lau (#169)
Gebby (#170)
Rezzy (#171) (re-interview)
Soulweaver (#172)
Armagon (#173)
Purple Mage (#174)
Iris (#175)
henrymidfields (#176)
Saint Rubenio (#177)
Hawkwing (#178)
Slumber (#179)
Dragoncat (#180) (re-interview)
KnightOfNohr (#181)
Jotari (#182)
Pengaius (#183)
ProfImpossible (#184)
AnonymousSpeed (#185)
(s)ad touch (#186)
Mister Rogers (#187)
IfIHadToPickADude (#188)
Johann (#189)
Anime27Arts (#190) (re-interview)
Conqueror (#191)
SB (#192)
Omega. / YOLOSWAG (#193)
jankmaster98 (#194)
Harudoku (#195)
Orihime (#196)
Ampharos (#197)
Xinnidy (#198)
Vi-astra (#199)
DragonFlames (#200)
Karimlan (#201)
SMEDIA (#202)
Reinfleche (#203)
Innocentmask (#204)

Current Interview:
Von Ithipathachai
 (#205)

On hold:
Mage Knight 404 (elected for #92)

I would try my best to follow them to make sure something bad doesn't happen to me like getting warning points.

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Von,

Rule 1, subsection 2, darling.

The people have spoken and I am here. I would recommend you back off if you don’t wish to be pereceived as a dictator.

I saw what you said.  There's no need to triple-post.

Subsection?  Looking like these?  I don't see any portions of the rules explicitly divided that way.  So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Multiple_sections_2.PNG

I believe it would be more helpful if you quoted the specific subsection.  Alternatively, I can just ask @Julius Nepos directly for his input on this issue, since you're so insistent on crashing my interview period.