Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Favorite Pixar Movie?
  2. Favorite Disney Movie?
  3. Favorite Fire Emblem Meme?
  4. Favorite Character in Super Smash Brothers?
  5. Favorite video game weapon?
  6. Favorite Fictional Invention?

2 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

9. Do you share your real name with a FE character? 

10. What is a target / wish you have not reached yet, but want badly? 

11. What has been the best moment in your life? 

12. What do you expect from 2019?

13. What is your feedback of your interview?

9. None

10. To own my own stuff like my own appartment.

11. Probably my bachelor year.

12. Something like 2018 but better.

13. It was okay. It was fine, wasn't it?

2 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Yo.

1.) What kind of shoe do you like to wear?

2.) What is the moon?

1. You will usually see me wearing sports shoe (the running type one) or city shoe.

2. It's the natural satellite of the Earth and a big pile of rocks.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite Pixar Movie?
  2. Favorite Disney Movie?
  3. Favorite Fire Emblem Meme?
  4. Favorite Character in Super Smash Brothers?
  5. Favorite video game weapon?
  6. Favorite Fictional Invention?

1. Wall-E or Ratatouille. Can't choose. Too indecisive.

2. Mulan or Tarzan. Again too indecisive to pick one.

3. Serra's lalala

4. Luigi

5. Tough choice but I think the Dubstep Gun from Saints Row 4 takes the palm.

6. Gundam

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. What makes Blazing Blade your favorite?
3. Do you ever ride a bike?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
7. Forgiveness or retribution?

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

VI. Do you prefer hot or cold?

VII. Favorite season?

VIII. Favorite video game?

IX. Do you live somewhere urban, suburban, or rural?

X. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

VI. I have nothing agains both unless we talk about extreme. I usually prefer cold.

VII. Spring.

VIII. Blazblue Central Fiction

IX. I live in a rural area.

X. Rural.

33 minutes ago, Julius Nepos said:

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. What makes Blazing Blade your favorite?
3. Do you ever ride a bike?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
7. Forgiveness or retribution?

1. FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11, FE12, FE13, FE14 and FE15.

2. Nostalgia, the aesthetic and the music. 

3. I used to. I was biking a lot back in Reunion Island.

4. I have no idea.

5. I'd be a passive ruler

6. Legal Positivism

7. Retribution

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. What led you to Serenesforest?

What led you to pick out your name?

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. What led you to Serenesforest?

What led you to pick out your name?

I. Water; holds so much life and somehow equally as much unknown as the stars beyond.

II. Sloth and humility

III. Back in December of 2014, my sister got me Fire Emblem Awakening alongside a 3DS and sleuth of other games for the system.  Didn’t think much of it initially, but it quickly became my most played 3DS game.

IV. Someone on GameFAQs mentioned one of Moniker’s screenshot LPs, and the community here seemed better than the community over there.  I was right.

V. Ertrick is a perversion of the name “Erik”, which is the name of a very close friend of mine.  The number just felt right.  Although originally, the number was gonna be 69 because I was a kid and didn’t know what that number implied, but my father strongly dissuaded me from using it and I’m thankful for that.

Edited by Ertrick36

15 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Back in December of 2014, my sister got me Fire Emblem Awakening alongside a 3DS and sleuth of other games for the system

You mean "a whole slew?" XD

Anyhoo, here are my questions:

1. How're things going in your neck of the woods?
  2. What other fandoms do you engage in? (save for, ahem, McAnimes)
  3. What moves will you give a Prinny if ever you have a chance to add it in Smash? (Being a Disgaea fan, I just have to ask you this, you'll understand, right? XD)
  4. Given your predilection for Metal Gear and mecha, ever got into reading/watching Patlabor and Appleseed?
  5. What is the most obscure video game you have ever played?
Edited by Karimlan

44 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

You mean "a whole slew?" XD

Anyhoo, here are my questions:

1. How're things going in your neck of the woods?
  2. What other fandoms do you engage in? (save for, ahem, McAnimes)
  3. What moves will you give a Prinny if ever you have a chance to add it in Smash? (Being a Disgaea fan, I just have to ask you this, you'll understand, right? XD)
  4. Given your predilection for Metal Gear and mecha, ever got into reading/watching Patlabor and Appleseed?
  5. What is the most obscure video game you have ever played?

I’m a writer by hobby, yet a couple of my greatest flaws are a poor understanding of lots of words and a lackluster cognition either late at night or right after I wake up (this case was the latter).  No greater oxymoron have I birthed in this world.

Anyway...

1. Snowy, cold, and without a computer at the moment (typing on a phone right now), but otherwise comfortable and relatively lucky.

2. Well, to be totally honest, not a lot.  I interact with folks in a few FGC’s (Soul Cal and Tekken fans, mostly) and a few other fandoms very occasionally, but I have a hard time finding communities that aren’t toxic, outwardly and inwardly hostile, trollish, and bigoted.  Actually, you mentioned the Twitch clip in my sig as a joke, but the Vinesauce community actually is the second most engaged gaming community with me, following behind this one.  You people are all just friendlier and more understanding than lots of folks I run into online.

Once upon a time I regularly played with Metal Gear fans in Metal Gear Online, and was active on GTA Forums back before GTA V was released on last gen consoles (even made some model mods for GTA: SA). And before that, I was talking with fans of Resident Evil: Outbreak on GameFAQs.  But I ceased my interactions with those communities for various reasons.

3. At the very least I’d need to include their volatile properties somehow (maybe like a side special where Laharl appears to throw them) and the knife flurry attack as a neutral sandard attack.  As a bonus answer, one of their alt colors needs to be the maid costume.

4. I don’t think I’ve ever even heard of those, even.  Maybe Appleseed, but my memory is hazy...  Honestly don’t watch a lot of shows or read much these days.

5. I want to say either Resident Evil: Outbreak or Little Nicky (as in, Adam Sandler’s Little Nicky) on the GBC.  Or maybe this one Tekken 2 bootleg on the NES, if that can count at all.

30 minutes ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

1. Impressions?

2. Most impressive feat you pulled off in an FE game?

3. Main in Smash?

4. What are you doing in the woods?

5. Is it ok if I give more than five of these?

1. Impressions on what?  Very likely lukewarm-to-positive, whatever it is, unless it’s either political, made by EA, or somehow involving a wild cat.

2. Either beating Conquest or throwing Ogma at the northern pirates in Chapter 2 of Mystery Book 1 and having him somehow survive the onslaught.  Second to that would be holding off Gharnef with Catria alone in Khadein.

3. Lucina, Robin, Luigi, Daisy, and Isabelle; mostly use the first two.

4. Sweating in the cold and shaking my fist at them there city folk.

5. Knock yourself out, though I’d like to ask for you to ask 5 at a time because doing this on a phone is not easy.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

I’m a writer by hobby, yet a couple of my greatest flaws are a poor understanding of lots of words and a lackluster cognition either late at night or right after I wake up (this case was the latter). 

Read. A LOT. English is a very nuanced language. Watching stand-up comedy also helps, although you might want to keep an open mind if you're delving into stuff from Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, and Richard Pryor. As a starter, I'd recommend Jim Gaffigan.

1 hour ago, Ertrick36 said:

You people are all just friendlier and more understanding than lots of folks I run into online.

We just have the kid gloves on roughly 80% of the time. Seriously speaking, t-y-p-i-n-g sometimes takes away the energy I have to work up a hate, unless it's for something I am very passionate about. So I'm pretty chill, in general.

1. Corollary to the Prinny question: What would be its Final Smash?
  2. What do you think of the Tekken franchise atm?
  3. Ever checked out Guyver: Dark Hero? David Hayter starred in it.