SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

A is a Chubby Cait. Aside from the massive cash reward if you can defeat it, it's also great to capture.

B is Digby, Isabelle's brother. Both first appeared in New Leaf.

D and E are Judd and Li'l Judd from the Splatoon games (the latter first appeared in Splatoon 2).

11. Favorite Pokemon type?

12. Favorite Z-Move? 

13. Favorite species specific Z-Move? (e.g. Splintered Stormshards)

14. Have you seen a Gold Cucco?

15. Remember this commercial?

11. Dark. Umbreon's my favorite and I do like a decent amount of the other dark types.

12. Deucideye's Sinister arrow raid

13. Extreme Evoboost. The move isn't that special but I just like the little animation.

14. Nope.

15. No...I hadn't seen that but I'm now glad I have xD. Hahaha.

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Because I couldn't edit my last post to add this in:

16. Does the gif in this reddit sum up your 3H playthroughs sometimes?

16. I prefer to kill some students when the time comes so in most of my runs I refrained from recruiting students. Only Lysithea was the one I always recruited.

8 hours ago, Lysithea said:

6. Could you imagine to cosplay Lys? 

7. Any self set target you have not reached but want? 

8. What is your opinion of Tales of Vesperia

9. If you could merge mechanics, characters and story from all FE parts in one, how would be the "perfect" FE game for you? 

10. How did you find your interview? 

6. Well, I've never cosplayed so even if I wanted to, to make the jump from just cosplaying to cosplaying as a character from the other gender would be too extreme for me. Well...there's also the fact that I would never fit in a Lysithea cosplay xd.

7. Losing weight is a one. 
8. It's an alright game that got a bit too repetitive and fell of by the last 30% of the game. The Main Character is honestly the best thing about the game.

9. One with multiple routes, a timeskip, rewards through supports. Oh, and being able to choose different origins for your avatar that include actual chapters. 

10. It was fun. Not something I'm used to I will admit.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Hekselka said:

6. Hmmm, probably warriors? It's the class I tend to use the least any way. As for favorite, I think I'll go with Flying Units.

Same here - I tend to avoid axe infantry in general, because the units in those classes, and the classes themselves, are rarely, if ever, good. Also, War Master for requiring high mastery in the two worst weapon types in Three Houses (axes and brawling). On the other hand, I like pegasus knights and mages.

7 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

7. I really like Wrath Strats so wrath would fit and I don't really like a lot of Personal skills. There's always going to be those personal skills that are really situation specific.

I can see where you're coming from with regards to personal skills - some of them, like Nina's (requires her to be adjacent to two paired up male units) and Charlotte's (extra damage and crit chance against female units... in a series that runs on Men Are The Expendable Gender in pretty much all its games) were just not thought out well at all. Anyway, my least favorite skills are those with a really tight HP requirement (the Defiant X skills in Three Houses, and Scarlet's personal in Fates), those that are double-edged swords (Quixotic and Life and Death), those that actively harm the user or the team (Arthur's Misfortunate), those that are only useful for the enemy (Awakening Counter, anyone?), and those that are really conditional (Charlotte, Subaki, and Ferdinand, among others, all have such skills). On the flip side, I like damage reducing personal skills and Renewal.

SF Interview #234: VincentASM
Interview ends on Saturday 7/9/2019.

@VincentASM

VincentASM's interview will be followed by an extended nomination period, lasting from Saturday to Tuesday.

My apologies for the delayed update.

Nominations:
2: VincentASM
1: Florete

Edited by Julius Nepos

Hello

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?  (Am I memorable enough to leave an impression at all?)

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. Did you ever expect me to get this far boss?

2. Do you have a favorite meme template?

3. Have you ever worked on an original FE hack?

4. Is Integrity being nice to you?

5. What was your favorite version of Serenesforest through out the years?

1. Did you ever expect me to get this far?

2. Do you have a favorite meme template?

3. Have you ever worked on an original FE hack?

4. Was Integrity nice to you?

5. What was your favorite version of Serenesforest through out the years?