SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

what the hell thats WAY to many questions to even be answered, and i know the question limit thing is optional, but JEEZ @Kinumi, CHILL.

anyways, i won't ask too many questions, since you likely won't have time.

1. have you met anyone who came out as a pineapple on pizza fan to you?

2. what do you think about parallel universes and have you ever stumbled into one

3. what would convince you to go to mars?

4. why does kinumi think you're a yandere?

5. how do you like shitposts?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i asked him and he gave me the okay multiple times. of course i wouldnt ask someone this many questions without their consent first

60775_B90-4007-49_F1-_A6_DD-84_E317_B221

in fact he challenged me to 500 questions 7a58c7b3d2.png

1 hour ago, Kinumi said:

11. when will you accept that you’re a yandere?

Wow, we're interviewing two yandere's back to back? Crazy!

Anyhow, I'll ask some quick questions now, so you might have time to answer them before saturday:

1. What are some of your favorite games?

2. Do you like anime, and if so, which do you like most?

3. Favorite school subject?

4. Favorite allignment in mafia?

5. Is there a story behind why SB is scared shitless of you?

16 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

oh fuck rip conq

2c15849b1c.png

1. First/current opinion of li'l ol' me?
2. Should I drag @Alette here?
3. You've got until Sunday. You think you can cope?
4. How many people do you think that voted for you will actually ask you questions?
5. OwO wats dis?

I won't overwhelm you, since you have two little girls pestering you right now. Enjoy!

Edited by DodgeDusk

1. What's your favorite video game?

2. Your favorite Pokemon?

3. Your favorite touhou?

4. What video game character do you relate to the most?

5. What is your favorite book?

6. What book character do you relate to the most?

7. What is your all-time favorite anime?

8. Manga?

9. What anime/manga have you been meaning to watch/read for a while and why haven’t you gotten around to doing it?

1. What food could you eat every day for the rest of your life?

2. Speaking of food, did you eat well today?

3. What is your favorite drink?

4. HAVE YOU TRIED BUBBLE TEA, AND IF SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR

5. Your favorite article of clothing you own? Pictures if you can please!

6. Would you say that you adapt well to change?

7. Are you happy with your life in general?

8. What would you say is the most important thing in your life right now?

9. Do you prefer city or suburban life? And why? (only applies if you’ve experienced both)

10. Do you find it easier to lie through text or voice?

11. Do you tell lies very often? Including white lies.

21 // What instrument would you want to learn now if you had the chance to?

22 // If you had to lose one of your five senses, what would it be and why?

23 // If you could master a skill you weren’t able to before, what would it be and why?

24 // What chance encounter changed your life forever?

25 // What’s the most embarrassing story from your childhood?

26 // What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?

27 // If you had to give a 1 hr lecture about anything, what would your topic be on?

28 // Where do you want to be in five or ten years? (life goals, living arrangements, life in general!)

29 // What legacy do you want to leave behind?

30 // What is your main philosophy on life?

31 // What does home mean to you?

32 // What are you most thankful for in your life?

33 // What’s the weirdest text or email you ever received?

34 // What do you think of to make yourself cheer up from a bad day?

35 // What types of food have you never eaten but want to try?

36 // If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be your narrator?

37 // What languages do you wish you could speak?

38 // What are the most pleasant accents to listen to in your opinion?

39 // What about types of voices?

40 // If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

1) first and current impressions of me?

2) how do you feel that this all happened bc of PRIMS posting the sf mafia server link?

3) how does it feel to get stepped on?

Well, there go most of my questions.

1. Why in the world did you decide to take on 500 questions? You're not even a mad lad anymore, you're just insane.

2. Thoughts on the Etrian Odyssey series?

3. Thoughts on the SCP Foundation?

4. Do you read webcomics?

5. If you had the ability to bend reality, what would be one thing you would do?

6. What do you think of these four tracks from the Etrian Odyssey series?

7. Thoughts on the Ace Attorney series?

8. What's your favorite/least favorite Fire Emblem character trope?

9. Do you like pineapples on pizza?

10. If this theme song was a human being, would you be immediately seduced or revolted?

11. Thoughts on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

...I don't know what I'm more surprised at; The fact that those many questions were asked in a single day, that our brave interview has set a question limit of 500, or that none of my questions were taken through the whole thing.

45 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

4. Do you read webcomics?

Well, except one. Except I have back-up in case that one was stolen.

Anyway, as for the questions:

1. Any thoughts on having this many questions?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Where do you tend to hang out on Serenes Forest?
  6. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  7. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  8. Something you both love and hate?
  9. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  10. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

Oh gosh, he actually mentioned me. Ok...

1. First and current impression of me

2. How many emotes would I need to scare you away

3. What would you do in a super hero group that consisted of Kim, kitty, dusk, and I

9 hours ago, Kinumi said:

ROUND 1: BASICS

1. WHO ARE YOU EXACTLY (how would you objectively describe yourself to someone who’s never met you?)

2. how would you PERSONALLY describe yourself? (idk if your two answers will be very different but i tried answering them in my head and mine were super different so i figured it’d be worth a try. i want to know what you think about yourself)

3. where did your username come from?

4. if you’re comfortable sharing, are there any other usernames you go by? what are the origins of those?

5. thoughts on my member title?

6. what’s your favourite colour? least favourite, if any?

7. thoughts on orange as a colour? the future of our friendship depends on your answer to this question btw

8. favourite fruits?

9. favourite animal(s)?

10. how are you?

1. I'm just some guy who likes to blend into the background most of the time. Hobbies include mafia, puzzling, hiking, reading. I enjoy hearing the stories of other people and finding out what makes individual people tick.

2. Uh, I'm shy and won't talk to my friends about things that are important to me, but I'll strike up conversations with strangers on the bus or train about things I've never told anyone else before. I try to project a personality that's more pleasant to deal with than what I feel like my default personality is. I try to make things lighthearted when talking with others because there's enough suffering in the world as is. (wasn't sure what to say for this question so I hope this works)

3. I’m not really married to any usernames, but my current username is an evolution of a username I used when I was playing MMORTS games back in high school and was trying to think of a username that was edgy but also cool, I guess.

4. Mrfrobozzo is another username I go by sometimes, it’s a pun based on lore from the Zork Infocom games. There are a bunch of other usernames I used a long time ago for games/sites like Neopets but I think I essentially came up with them randomly.

5. I think I’ll eat when you do 17379ca428.png

6. I seesaw between green and blue because they’re soothing and remind me of nature. Least favorite would probably be something eyesearing like hot pink or the exact shade of pink you find on salmon shorts.

7. Pretty neutral towards orange, it reminds me of poison and school. I’m sorry, but if orange is your favorite color I’m going to have to disavow your taste.

8. Bananas, watermelon, avocados, tomatoes, asian pears

9. Snakes, lizards, turtles

10. I’m tired but fine - in other words, mostly normal! How are you?

9 hours ago, Kinumi said:

11. when will you accept that you’re a yandere?

12. how do you decide on your profile icons?

13. who’s in your sf icon? discord icon?

14. first and current impressions of me?

15. i thought you joined sf relatively recently, but i just checked your profile and WOW you joined only three days after i did. what made you join? have you ever been an active poster? how is it that i only just met you during survivor!!

16. do you currently have any pets? what are they like?

17. if you don’t have any, would you ever want one? what kind of pet would you want to own?

18. what are some of your favourite words?

19. what about least favourite?

20. h...how many tabs do you have open right now

11. Me being a yandere is slander.

12. I’ve only ever posted on forums where I’ve also played mafia, so my profile pics are chosen based on the kind of image I want to project in a mafia game. So I’ll usually try pick a icon that’s the right mixture of cheerful and aggressive.

13. Current sf icon is Tailtiu, but it was Mia before that. Current discord icon is Ibuki, was Kirigiri before that.

14. My first impression of you was killing you in Survivor when I heard you were shooting me, so we ended up killing each other on the same night. Current impression is that you’re a super sweet person who’s also super shy and loves complimenting her friends and making them feel better whenever she can.

15. I literally joined SF only to play mafia because Prims recruited me, although I’ve been using the site for FE resources for years before that. I’ve never been an active poster outside the mafia threads or on the discord - I only really started talking to people on SF since I “came back” a few months ago.

16. I have no pets that aren’t currently dead.

17. I’d like an aquarium with some fish and other creatures I think. Relatively low effort maintenance, pretty to look at, and not too much attachment when they inevitably die.

Spoiler

I love you

19. Moist, blockchain, internet of things, [insert a bunch of business/corporate buzzwords I never want to hear ever again]

20. Only 896 right now.

Going to keep outputting these in chunks.

21 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

I’m sorry, but if orange is your favorite color I’m going to have to disavow your taste.

485246656271351823.png?v=1

14. My first impression of you was killing you in Survivor when I heard you were shooting me, so we ended up killing each other on the same night. Current impression is that you’re a super sweet person who’s also super shy and loves complimenting her friends and making them feel better whenever she can.

467030398854234112.png?v=1 CONQ YOU'RE SUPER SWEET TOO

Hide contents

I love you

WHOLESOME 7a58c7b3d2.png

20. Only 896 right now.

oh god

Edited by Kinumi

The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant them into the husk (could I have chosen a more unappealing word here?) to bring it to life so y'all can hopefully live happily. Remember you live with this person. You consistently talk and share things with them. Who do you choose and why?

Edited by Omega.

10 hours ago, Kinumi said:

21. how regularly do you clean out your tabs?

22. what browser(s) do you use?

23. do you have any bad habits? besides your tabs

24. favourite discord emojis?

25. do you have a favourite number? what’s the reasoning behind it?

26. if it’s different, do you have a lucky number?

27. what was your favourite subject in school?

28. did you have any stand-out teachers? what about them made them great?

29. favourite day of the week?

30. favourite month?

21. I usually try to clean them out when I reach around 2000 tabs, or if my laptop starts slowing down significantly and I have a few hours available to manage them all.

22. Mostly Chrome, but I also use Firefox, Edge, and Chromium for various purposes.

23. My worst habit is leaving tasks half finished because I want to do everything perfectly, and then they get delayed to the point where I either drop the ball completely or have to rush them.

24. The blob ones, they’re super cute and I don’t know what I’d do without them :GWfroggyBlobSweat: :GWvictoriaNotLikeBlob:

25. I don’t have a favorite number.

26. Or a lucky number.

27. This is a tough question because I liked a lot of subjects in school. Let’s just go with History for now, because I just really like learning stories about the past and seeing what parallels can be drawn to the present and future. I also like science classes in general - I ended up taking a lot of earth science classes at uni.

28. My favorite teachers were the ones who seemed genuinely enthralled by the subject matter and who wanted to spread their love for the subject matter to us. Enthusiasm is infectious - a teacher who doesn’t care means I probably fall asleep in class (oops).

29. Saturday, it’s when I can plan interesting stuff or sleep in late.

30. September, maybe? Decent temperatures, pretty leaves, no allergies like in the spring

31. favourite holiday and why?

32. favourite font, if any?

33. are you strongwilled? or are you WEAK

34. do you like hugs?

35. what would you say is the most unique thing about yourself?

36. how quickly do you open up to people?

37. are you easily spooked?

38. what’s your alarm?

39. how often do you shop online?

40. if mars is colonized within your lifetime, would you want to live there?

31. Christmas because of the holidays.

32. They're all the same to me. I like the simple stuff, Times New Roman.

33. I’m weak when it comes to dealing with people I really like, usually strongwilled to the point of stubbornness otherwise.

34. I won’t initiate hugs usually but I like them. They make me feel warm and fuzzy.

35. I don't know about unique, but I tend to talk to myself a lot especially when I'm working stuff out in my head.

36. I don’t really open up to people easily for various reasons. I’ll try to gauge their intentions and see how much I want to share from there, but I’m usually more willing to open up to people who open up to me.

37. Yes. I’ll jump at sudden noises if I'm not expecting to hear anything, or even at seeing people walk out from behind a closed door.

38. Right now it’s just a normal alarm clock along with a phone alarm, but not too long ago I had a music alarm that would blare hard rock at maximum volume from my laptop. Harder to do that now with my current housing situation.

39. I’ll go on Amazon once every few months to make a purchase that would be cheaper online.

40. No. I have too many things I want to do on Earth and too many people I don’t want to leave behind. I guess the answer to this might change if I get to the point where I don’t mind abandoning everyone I’ve known.

40 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

10. I’m tired but fine - in other words, mostly normal! How are you?

SUPER HAPPY TO SEE YOUR ANSWERS, THEY'RE SO WHOLESOME AND IM HAPPY TO LEARN ABOUT YOU 7a58c7b3d2.png you better get a reasonable amount of sleep today 5d0f3fd716.png

12 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

21. I usually try to clean them out when I reach around 2000 tabs,

d09fc7324b.png just reading this is anxiety-inducing

41. favourite historical figure?

42. are you more of a leader or a follower?

43. do you consider yourself to be lucky in everyday life?

44. are you sentimental?

45. do you have a favourite riddle?

46. do you have any role models?

47. what are you proud of?

48. what makes you happy?

49. what do you do to relax?

50. what do you like/dislike about where you live?

thats it for now i think, love you conq 17379ca428.png

41. Gosh, I dunno. Let's go with von Bismarck. Grand unifier and all that.

42. I want to say neither - I’m more of a loner/maverick. I’ll play the follower as long as I don’t care/it matches what I want to do, then split off to do my own thing if necessary. I’m not really a leader but I can motivate small groups of people sometimes, usually only if there’s a leadership vacuum.

43. I’m lucky enough in some things and horribly lucky in others, so I guess I have average luck.

44. I have flashes of sentimentality but I usually get over it fairly quickly. I tend to get more sentimental when I’m feeling melancholy.

45. Don't have a favorite riddle, so have a random one I just looked up: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

46. I don’t really have role models, but there are people in my life who I admire and aspire to be more like in various ways.

47. There are very few things I'm genuinely proud of, but I guess I'll say that there a few people I've helped in my life and I'm proud that I was able to reach out to them at the right moment, even if it may not have been enough in the long term.

48. I'm happy when the people I care about are happy.

49. I'll usually read, go for a walk, or play games (if I'm not too lazy).

50. Everything's a bit spread out so a car is absolutely necessary, but the weather is nice. I've only been here for about 4 months though so opinion is pending.

actually since he said

f2d54a4a0d.png

i think i’m gonna go up to 100 for my first batch

51. what sounds do you like?

52. do you draw circles clockwise or counterclockwise???

53. when you draw a +, do you draw the vertical line first or the horizontal line first?

54. morning, afternoon, evening, or late night?

55. what’s your favourite fairytale?

56. do you like alcohol? what’s your favourite alcoholic drink?

57. do you keep a journal of any kind?

58. do you have any 2018 new year’s resolutions? how are they going?

59. do you cry often? when’s the last time you cried, if you remember and are comfortable sharing?

60. favourite season and why?

51. The sound of waves crashing against the shore, birds chirping in the forest at dawn, the wind blowing across a rocky desert in the dead of the night.

52. Counterclockwise. Never even realized this until you asked, but I don’t think I’ve ever drawn a clockwise circle.

53. Vertical!

54. Late night is when all the best decisions are made.

55. The Little Match Girl, maybe.

56. I don’t usually drink since I don’t really like the taste/feeling of being drunk, so I usually end up being the designated driver/cleanup person. When I do drink, I like something strong - I had a peppermint schnapps once that was really good, and I’d probably go for anything that isn’t dominated by the taste of the actual alcohol.

57. I used to keep a journal in middle school, but it was really just a list of people I liked. Then I kept an online diary in high school, but it was an emofest and I nuked it when I reread it later. I'm usually too lazy to keep a diary, but every once in a while I'll write a "diary entry" just because sometimes dumping my mind into a text document helps me reorganize and reassess my life, and also because ranting is fun.

58. I forgot to make resolutions for 2018 but I did find my 2017 resolutions and they'd be mostly the same. Also mostly the same wrt the amount of progress I've made, although somethings have changed from 2017 - 2018.

Spoiler

Goals for 2017:
-Settle on a career track instead of hopping around, maybe decide to go to grad school if I can stomach another year or so.
-Learn a language to at least novice conversational level, probably Chinese or Spanish
-Write a short story (complete) instead of flaking
-Stay connected to friends instead of drifting off again, and hopefully make a few friendships closer
-Get over her
-Wash away the anger and the bitterness through new happy memories, like I did this year

59. I don't really cry, although I do get teary eyed from time to time. I don't remember the last time I properly cried, the most recent I can remember was in May 2016 and it was a nice catharsis.

60. Autumn. Summer = melting, Winter = freezing, Spring = allergies.

11 hours ago, Kinumi said:

61. favourite pizza toppings?

62. favourite ice cream flavour?

63. when eating ice cream, do you prefer using a cone or bowl?

64. white/milk/dark chocolate?

65. what kind of pastries do you like?

66. do you prefer showering in the morning or evening?

67. do you own any stuffed animals?

68. is there an underrecognized facial feature that you appreciate? like, besides eyes, etc.

69. are you generally more tolerant of heat or cold?

70. do you prefer to hide or to seek?

love u tom

61. Mushrooms by far

62. Cookie dough, there's nothing like it

63. Cone, gotta love that waffle crunch. But if I'm eating at ice cream at home I just use a bowl because lazy.

64. Milk chocolate, right balance of sweet and bitter imo.

65. Croissants, cinnamon rolls. I want to try a cronut one of these days too.

66. Morning usually, it's part of my "wake me up" routine. Evening only if I'm feeling super grimy or did a lot of physical activity.

67. I have a bunch back at home that I collected over the years. I've not sure where they are now, actually.

68. Dunno about unrecognized, but the shape of the mouth when a person smiles.

69. I'm more tolerant of cold since I can just throw on layers. Can't do anything in smothering heat.

70. I prefer seeking - finding is funner than holding my breath and staying still for half and hour while waiting for someone to startle me. Also, the last time I played hide and seek, someone hid inside a piece of luggage and another inside an ottoman and I can't top that.

11 hours ago, Kinumi said:

71. rock, paper, or scissors?

72. carpet or floorboard?

73. shower screen or shower curtain?

74. how do you like your eggs?

75. how do you like your potatoes?

76. what goes on your toast?

77. do you like math?

78. share a quirk that you have

79. how do you treat yourself?

80. who’s the cutest girl in my sig iyo 7a58c7b3d2.png (if you have sigs turned off, they’re just my+sylv’s+kitty’s profile pictures)

71. Paper is my style

72. Carpet always - even though floorboard is easier to clean, carpet is nicer to walk on

73. Screen, curtains splash too much

74. Over easy and on rice

75. Mashed and with lots of butter, but really you can't go wrong with potatoes. 

76. Melted cheese, usually, maybe a tomato or sliced bell peppers.

77. "Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty—a beauty cold and austere." I think there are a lot of fun things you can do with math, and also a lot of boring things that most people that use math deal with.

78. I tend to cough a lot when I'm nervous.

79. I treat myself okay, enough to not die and not worry others (hopefully).

80. The girl in green is the cutest, but mostly because of the pose, expression, and hairstyle.