SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

381. what are some of your unpopular video game opinions?

382. what’s your favourite game console?

383. do you prefer games with a clear, straightfoward goal or sandboxy kinds of games where you can aimlessly do anything (think animal crossing, tomodachi life)?

384. how highly do you prioritize sidequests?

385. how long have you been playing piano and violin?

386. which one do you enjoy playing more?

387. what instruments do you think are the most pleasant to hear?

388. do you like ballads?

389. what are some of your other favourite ghibli movies?

390. do you like sudoku?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

391. is there anything you would want people to know before befriending you?

392. how confident are you in your sense of identity? are you still learning who you are?

393. do you consider yourself to be empathetic?

394. what greeting do you find yourself using the most often?

395. lol, lmao, or hahaha

396. what single inanimate object would you want to eliminate from existence?

397. if you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and friends assume it was for?

398.what single word (different for everyone) would you use to describe each person in my role pm?

Spoiler

6596b9261a.png and also tom 

399. what kind of cult would you start? wtf is the icon of your healthy role pm?

400. tell an inside joke with no explanation or context

Edited by Kinumi

On 9/5/2018 at 6:42 PM, Kinumi said:

169. what’s something good that happened to you recently?

170. have you eaten well today?

171. how do you usually keep yourself awake when you’re tired?

172. how accurate are your first impressions?

173. what kind of photography do you personally find most appealing (landscape, candid, etc.)?

174. in what ways do you think we're similar?

175. do you get angry easily or often? what do you do when that happens?

176. what colour PERMEATES your closet? as in what colour are most of your clothes, please don’t say red i don’t want to know about the dead bodies (edit: and are there any common clothing patterns as well? as in stripes, etc.)

177. any types of clothing (e.g. jeans, hoodies, etc.) that you favour?

178. thoughts on fashion? in general and not necessarily wrt yourself specifically

169. I guess winning EIMM counts. That's a good thing, right?

170. I've eaten as much as you today, but only because it's the morning. I'll eat later.

171. I usually don't, because my productivity while I'm tired is insanely low. But if I really really need to stay awake, I'll blast loud music at max volume in my headphones, constantly drink water or eat snacks, pinch myself, and maybe slam hard objects onto my hands/legs/feet in as painful a way as possible.

172. Not very accurate wrt someone's inner personality, but they're useful enough for surface level interactions where I just want to figure out how to approach someone initially.

173. Nature photography of landscapes. I'm not a photographer by any means, but have a picture of a glacial moraine I took.

dQk3Ie9XC5AUqmJSLPutkZqjjttdchNyhwzZysSO0W3SyyRKkARSIlEO4xtQj5wCEGN3czxOj2FqedStxYmGzWXjT4IzaoA2Ary_VvZHCmp0n-KeR-hoMYznHr33_a8bZV1CNssOMkSefj0vZthQYwBTuST6VWSKNCWWHB8YOxhm3_xrpXqTOY5S4KRXw7ltK5HKMh2e_3f_l0r1umjBz8ioYJ0D4nSEFHY0Ahr8Z5U_GW7LHiHUDD0AIOmEoGV17tiCgB5NyO3CTaZlBVHClM5DOVJbLh_HVFfiBmR9misKQ0JcaBBWJRwPAsk46kQt4ZmTlBDysvrOH0NUouUe-w2osrkZfp2c6ZOSepR-1dpSjX11R9IEpO4tt3E50I3IVCHtyug7S6JYe4xZfQs1cxFzWtFJ0hvokB2Q5gORjwgSNRxH_4PopNX9Xi54seSyM4Jd4gM9qIGO1PJmoJqj_eX1Ah1IViseNv9vQFnvt_NQ97zGXeudvlUQ9oXIS5deB8VI37bq0h2a_DmwIWfPOU2Tv8fWrmhTJ0bhIosT3tz1XwzIJvztyyN5wTsc-wBrf5S_PUhcSstSLSuQ24-MJ9-jX6AUn17vk4ZLP6lPIRrK0WuuclLJgJ6y_2D-rwQ=w3840-h849-no

174. Based on our interactions together, I think we both occupy a similar position where we're shy with talking to new people but can be fairly talkative to people in situations where we're comfortable.

Spoiler

That’s my secret, Kimmy. I’m always angry.
Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's an underlying thing so it usually doesn't show and there's not usually anything the anger is directed towards. I think it helps when dealing with stuff that normally should make me angry but doesn't because my baseline is already so high. When I get really angry, I try to just walk away so I can cool down before I can get into an argument I regret later.

176. neutral colors like black and white, maybe some blue.

177. ignoring work clothes, usually just a t shirt and jeans with a jacket (if weather permits).

178. It's not really my thing, I dress relatively simply and don't particularly care much about different fashions. I think it can look pretty cool though and it's interesting when fashion people talk to me about what they're into.

Edited by Conqueror

402. did you enjoy last night?

403. are there any songs whose instrumentals you enjoy more than the song itself?

404. rank story, art, gameplay, soundtrack, and characters in order of how much they matter to you in a game (also feel free to include any elements i didn't mention)

405. do you like swimming?

406. do you like writing? what kind of writing??

407. are you fond of poetry?

408. what kind of puzzles do you enjoy solving most?

409. do you consider yourself to be an artistic person?

410. if you have access to mspaint or something similar right now, can you draw something you think i’d like? nothing that requires too much effort, please

411. what’s the stupidest way you’ve ever hurt yourself?

412. how do you handle people you dislike?

413. what’s the most beautiful thing nature has to offer, iyo?

Spoiler

e1f7d8aa45.png

thoughts on shaved alpacas? 

415. who had the most influence on you growing up?

416. what’s the last thing that made you smile?

417. if you were given a million usd today with the condition you must spend it all within 24 hours (i.e. no saving, donating, etc.), what would you purchase?

418. what kinds of flowers do you like?

419. what kinds of colours do you like (e.g. pastel, saturated, etc.)?

420. 64de042541.png so what does refa stand for?

On 9/5/2018 at 7:02 PM, ActionDan said:

1) what pic should I use for my avatar here?

2) I woke up in the middle of the night because I remembered I wanted to post here. How does that make you feel?

3) When do you think the number of questions asked will extend beyond the number of your open tabs?

4) It's been 5 years since I've last seen you but I'm struggling to find the questions to ask here. What should I have asked you instead of this question?

Edit: "Recently Browsing: Dormio" - uh oh~~

1) I've always associated you with a chess avatar for some reason.

2) I'm touched, but also amused because you didn't have anything in mind to post.

3) Never, I can always open more tabs (and already have, I'm up to 1022 since the question was last asked).

image.png.17e05a5788270ff419b6ce0a79c30586.png

4) I'm bad with questions, don't ask me! I'd fancy Kim and co. could probably think of a few hundred more though!

On 9/5/2018 at 8:07 PM, Omega. said:

If you had to have sex with 5 pogeymans who would they be?

Jynx, Gardevoir, Meloetta, Gourgeist (shiny Camilla version), Angewomon (yes i know it's not a pogeyman but close enough)

On 9/5/2018 at 8:48 PM, Koneko said:

51 // What was the most memorable gift you ever received?

52 // If you had a get out jail free card, what crime would you want to commit for the experience?

53 // If you could have one 'do over' in your life, what would you do differently?

54 // What is a dream you have yet to accomplish?

55 // Do you follow your heart or do you follow your head?

56 // What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

57 // What are your top 5 songs from the touhou franchise?

58 // Show me a music track or a scene from a film that made you tear up.

59 // If you could live in the universe of any novel, tv show, or film, what would it be and why?

60 // If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

51. A hug from a certain person that one time. This one kinda wins by default because I can't actually recall any other gifts I've received. I don't get many.

52. A high-profile jewelry or museum heist, to see if I could get away with it and outwit all the security experts.

53. Eh, with only one thing this is hard, but there's one person who I ghosted deliberately when they reached out to me repeatedly and I think trying to repair that friendship we had instead of abandoning it because I was too weak might have changed a lot of things for the better.

54. I want to finish writing a novel.

55. I ignore my heart most of the time, except for the few times my heart invades my head with intrusive thoughts and I have to follow it or face being mentally incapacitated.

56. If you never take responsibility for your actions, you'll never be able to exert any control over the direction of your life.

57. Oh god, hard question, I can't name only 5. Tbh I should just name all the boss themes, I love them. Wonderful Heaven, Reach for the Moon Immortal Smoke, Nuclear Fusion, Border of Life, U.N. Owen, Onigashima in the Fairyland ~ Missing Power, Lunatic Princess, Native Faith, Hartmann's Youkai Girl, Heian Alien.

59. I think the harry potter universe would be cool, because it's just our universe except with magic. Only if I'm not a filthy Muggle though.

60. Hmm. Probably none of them, as I'd prefer them all to stay fictional, but if I had to choose someone maybe Lucina 

Spoiler

because she's a cutie

On 9/5/2018 at 8:53 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

I can’t believe i forgot to ask

first and current impressions of me?

First impression of you was when you DM'd me in survivor to ask me about my night actions and I didn't have much of an impression from that. But then I saw your role pm with kim and you came across as a super friendly and likable person.

To be honest, my current impression of you is pretty vague since I haven't really interacted much with you! It's still mostly the same - you come across as rather cool-headed and logical on top of what I said before (probably part of your EIMM personality bleeding in). You can be snarky at times too, which I appreciate.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, Shadoweh said:

1. Out of all the possible people you could have partnered with in a Survivory EiMM game that you possibly haven't spoken to in years why did you pick me anyways? 

It was actually just because you were the first person who asked. When I invited you I hadn't decided on a partner yet but then you assumed I was your partner and I just went with it. But I was okay with it because we work well together and also it's like the mafia hydra we never had!

image.png

425. any pickup lines you’re fond of off the top of your head?

426. what's the best bad decision you’ve ever made?

427. if you could level up in life like in video games, where would you put your next skill point?

428. you’re given $500,000 to make one room in your house or apartment ridiculously amazing—what room do you pick and what upgrades do you make?

429. what's your biggest nemesis in life?

430. if you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?

431. do you use a pedometer? how many steps do you take in a typical day?

432. songs whose lyrics have really touched you?

433. whose sf interview(s) would you like to see in the future?

434. is cheesecake a cake or a pie?

435. how often do you nap? how long are they, usually?

436. what’s something you always wanted to do as a child, but never did (if anything)?

437. describe your own personal paradise/heaven

438. if you had to physically and mentally  stay the same age for the rest of your life, what age would you pick?

439. how low does your laptop battery get for you to plug in your charger?

440. i’m kind of doubtful since it’s so basic but kitty has informed me that no one has asked you a genie quesion yet. if you had three wishes, what would you ask for, besides anything allowing you more wishes?

441. where would each member of jaburu place on a classic alignment chart?

442. what word(s) or emote(s) have you found yourself using more recently?

443. are you good at keeping secrets?

444. how many online forums are you on?

445. how accurately does your mbti type define your personality?

446. do you know the general traits of your zodiac sign? do you fit them?

447. if you were asked to create an art piece right now, what would the subject be?

448. do you have any siblings? what are they like?

449. are you close to family members outside of your immediate family (cousins, etc.)?

450. do you have a favourite artist on pixiv?

451. would you let me try to carry you if you play again?

452. rank jaburu from most to least likely to get n1’d

453. rank jaburu from most to least likely to get cucked out of a win if she were alive at endgame without the other two

454. did you actually ever read sylv’s and my role pm’s from survivor?

455. who’s going to win motk eimm?

456. idk serela that well, is he actually going to n1 you in every game from now on or is that just banter :megathink:

457. who are the top 5 cutest people in eimm server iyo 405460903182598164.png?v=1

458. what's the best order to kill jaburu in?

459. what are the best strategies to survive during earlygame vs midgame vs endgame?

460. what's the appeal of eimm?? why do people keep playing despite the negativity that comes out of it?

461. did you eat well today?

462. you mentioned wanting to learn at least some chinese or spanish, iirc? why those two languages? any reasons besides for work?

463. do you have any notes written down on discord profiles? what do you usually use them for? do you have any for jaburu?

464. what do you estimate to be the word count of jaburu’s doc of conqterview questions 405460903182598164.png?v=1

465. how do you pronounce “motk” in your head?

466. how do you pronounce “gif”?

467. do you pronounce “puush” as “push” or “poosh”?

468. what is...the right way to pronounce “serela” i think i’ve been getting it wrong this entire time

469. do you have any birthmarks?

470. how long is your hair?

Edited by Kinumi

471. what kind of novel are you looking into writing?

472. if you could only have one cause to live for, what would it be and why?

473. what three events in life do you think made who you are today?

474. if you had to lead a group of tourists around your city, where would you take them?

475. what did you major in uni?

476. what’s your favorite memory from uni?

477. what game do you always lose in?

478. if you could add four more hours to your day, what would you do with them?

479. what’s a weird flavor combination that you like?

480. most useful skill you've learned?

481. what is your personal definition of love?

482. what’s your desktop wallpaper?

483. what has to be experienced in person to really appreciate?

484. if you were an actor, what kind of roles do you think you would excel in?

485. have you had any paranormal experiences? what were they?

486. what would you like to be the best in the world at?

487. what was the last major goal you accomplished?

488. if you could add one rule that everyone must follow when they use the internet, what would it be?

489. is there anything you want to try out but have avoided because of the people associated with it?

490. what's a common piece of advice/saying that you disagree with?

491. what countries do you most want to visit?

492. do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

493. in what ways are you similar to your parents? in what ways are you different?

494. do u know how much i appreciate u 7a58c7b3d2.png

495. what's your favourite part about your current job?

496. if you had a disease named after you, what would the symptoms be?

497. your favourite puzzle hunt you've ever done?

498. tell me something about you that you haven’t already addressed during this interview!!

499. how do you feel about very possibly being the Most Questioned SF Interviewee Ever?

500. 405460903182598164.png?v=1 is this what you expected when you challenged me to 500 questions?

Spoiler

(im allowed to make this question 500 again bc i've previously proven myself to be someone who can't count) 500. this originally said "get fucked conq" but SURPRISE im replacing it with a compliment, you're really awesome and kind and POWERFUL, i can't believe you made it through all 500 questions + will be going through refa's 500 wtf. you said a couple times before your interview that your answers wouldn't be very good and also probably be super brief but you're a LIAR, all of your posts have been mega detailed and in-depth and interesting to read and the quality of your answers hasn't dropped throughout your entire interview. im grateful that i got the chance to know more about you (as is the rest of jaburu!!!) and i appreciate that you let us bombard you with q's. also no matter what you say you'll always be the cutest 17379ca428.png get owned imo

6768da7b4b.png

500, again. what makes you flustered?

Edited by Kinumi

E. Do you think online personas differing from real-life personalities are deceptive and or fake?
G. How important do you consider online relationships (romantic, platonic, or otherwise)?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

On 9/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, Dormio said:

Ok, now that I'm back from work, here's a few more questions from your favorite person.

1. First impression of me?

2. Current impression of me?

3. Impression of me in 5 years time?

4. When will Shadoweh get a mic?

5. In the word 'scent', is it the 's' or the 'c' that's silent?

6. Who is your favorite person from MotK and why is it me?

7. Why is Sayaka Maizono such a poorly designed character?

8. Outside of Sayaka Maizono, who is the worst character in the Dangan Ronpa universe?

9. Out of Kokichi Ouma and Nagito Komaeda, who is the best boy?

10. Where does East meet West? 

11. If given the opportunity, would you relive the Night of the Vampire?

12. Do you prefer the present you, or the you that existed when MotK mafia was still alive?

13. You said in a previous question that your favorite drink was Inka Cola water. What does water taste like?

14. Why did you let me literally type at you for 25 hours to give you a detailed plot summary of a visual novel.

15. Do you still remember which visual novel it was?

16. Does nothing exist?

17. How many people have you met, outside of myself, that have or have had similar tab habits to you?

18. Have you ever thought about the difference between millions, billions, and trillions? Like how a million seconds equates to 11.57 days, a billion seconds equates to 31.71 years, and a trillion seconds equates to 31709.79 years?

19. Where does the tail start on a snake?

20. If a snake were to hold a knife, would it hold it like cBDkqeI.jpg or like PbyjDYd.jpg

21. Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

22. When are you going to play games with me again?

23. Do you think you will still associate with any MotK mafia member in 10 years time?

24. How long does MotK mafia have to be dead before we stop calling ourselves a part of MotK mafia?

25. Which posting style from any anonymafia game irritated you the most?

26. Which posting style from any anonymafia game amused you the most?

27. If you could confess your love towards one of Bardiche, Kilgamayan, Kiro, or bofh, who would you choose?

28. If you could confess your love towards one of UncertainKitten, Kitten4u, LLD, or Shadoweh, who would you choose?

29. If you could confess your love towards one of PX, Sky Palladium, NekoNekoRex, or Selery, who would you choose?

30. Out of the winners of questions 27~29, who would you want to suffer from the inability to blink both eyes simultaneously?

31. Have you considering learning to stop worrying, and to simply love the bomb?

32. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you actually done?

33. What's the worst book you've ever read and what made it so terrible?

34. What genre of music do you hate with a passion, and why?

35. What would be much better if you could just change the color of it?

36. Have you ever stopped to literally smell the flowers?

37. At what distance does someone have to be before you decide that you shouldn't hold the door open for them?

38. If you were to start a cult, what type of cult would it be?

39. What personality trait do you adore in fictional media but absolutely despise in real life?

40. If you could live inside any one fictional setting, which setting would you choose and what role would you play in this setting?

41. Out of Javanese, Bengali, Tamil, or Tagalog, which language would you want to dedicate 3 years to learning?

42. What food item that is generally considered to be unappealing do you feel the need to try at some point in your life?

43. What is your favorite murder mystery case, whether it be real or fictional? 

44. Out of the many puzzles that you've solved, which was your favorite?

45. How does it feel to go biking in the snow at 2AM?

46. What's the longest period of time you've spent procrastinating?

47. Which dictator do you feel was the most justified in establishing and maintaining their regime?

48. Do you like animals with fur, feathers, skin, or scales more?

49. Which kidney would you rather lose the function of, your left or right?

50. Why is MC-kun the worst?

51. Did you actually think that I would stop at 50 questions?

1. lol who is this newb Pesco dragged in from DotS to play mafia I'm going to mislynch him by pretending I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong

2.  VN turbonerd and MMO/MOBA addict before real life ate you up.

3. Same but older and with less time and more responsibilities.

4. Some things never change. The sun never sets on the British empire and Shadoweh will never get a working mic.

5. Neither, it's the /sc/ consonant cluster.

6. Because we're the last holdovers on #mafiers, which now officially has more members than #MotkTown (which is just me now).

7. Because you're wrong.

8. Teruteru, what an annoying waste of space. Souda at least can be funny sometimes.

9. Gonna go with Nagito here because I can relate to his motives better. Tough choice!

10. At the International Date Line

11. Would I? The D0 fakevig shenanigans. The ragefueled double team of LLD on D1. Turboing Kiro at ED2 and getting a surprise lynch on PX instead. 2 literal scumclaims on D3. All the rage from everyone, so much that the mods had to step in. Teamspeak karaoke linked in the votecounts. Mods screwing up with the fakevig (outed zak as real pr) and the votecounts (which meant flubbed selfhammer). The mylo mason fakeclaim by VTs. Prims fakeclaiming survivor as town after the lynch. 5/6 people wanting to abandon the game on D5 (fuck you Dormio, also we lynched you on D5 again take that).

Spoiler

Ay, I'd relive it, but only with a drink by my side this time. Trainwrecks like this don't happen every day.

12. Eh, we'll say the present me. I joined MotK mafia to run away from other problems with my life at the time.

13. Like whatever local minerals are the tap water.

14. Because I like hearing your stories, also you still haven't finished Grisaia and I've been waiting for you to update that wordpress. I guess I could watch the anime but that's no fun.

15. Syarin no Kuni, and all three Muv Luvs (rip Meiya).

16. By definition, no.

17. BT said he's a reformed tab addict, but otherwise it's just you and me I know of.

18. No. They're all big numbers, too big for me to grasp in a meaningful way most of the time.

19. The snake is the tail.

20. I only see one snake so by default the one on the left.

21. You can cage a swallow, can't you, but you can't swallow a cage, can you?

22. When you join a mafia game (lol) that I do (lol).

23. Ask me in 10 years. :smug: Serious answer, I can't even tell which of my RL friends I'll be talking to in 5 years so this is too hard for me to tell.

Spoiler

I've already stopped

25. Hmm, which Dormio RP should I pick and choose? ftr I didn't read any of your posts in either of the games I'm about to post. (Most irritating means in terms of readability, I still thought what you posted was hilarious)

image.thumb.png.ed3181976340c59b9a5a20901b498b9a.png

image.thumb.png.c2b5f73cea1da75f7ecb95fd12c140be.png

26. image.thumb.png.b44eb27ecb90e38f2486b1b6040c36a4.png

27. Bardiche. I think I may have done this in a game somewhere already but I forget.

28. Shadoweh.

29. Serela.

30. Serela (ilu Serela).

31. I've already learned to love the bomb and am just waiting for it now.

32. You failed at failing, which means you succeeded at failing to fail.

33. I've read so many terrible books that I can't even remember the worst one. Probably a bodice ripper I shuffled through in the books section at walmart or something.

34. I don't really hate any genres of music so I can't think of any.

35. Puke would be nicer if it were rainbow colored.

36. Sometimes when I visit botanical gardens!

37. If they don't speed up or acknowledge that I'm holding the door open for them, I just kick it wide open as far as possible and let them deal with it.

38. A cult based on 'pay it forward' type deeds. A MLM scheme for good works.

39. The unrepentant asshole who makes things more difficult for everyone.

40. Harry potter universe, I'd be an Auror because they're like scholar-cops.

41. Bengali just because it has more speakers.

42. Some sort of insect dish, probably. I've had fried honeybees I think but I'd like to try others.

43. Ack, too many to pick from. I'll go with Crooked House just because I liked the resolution, but I also really like DRV3's case 5.

44. Also too many to pick from! This is probably one of my favorites though: http://web.mit.edu/puzzle/www/2015/puzzle/beth/

45. It was cold as fuck and I got frostnip but I also got a cool runaround experience plus a shoutout at the closing ceremony so worth it.

46. Several years, depending on how we define procrastination. 

47. Yikes, hard question. Park Chung-hee maybe? Probably one of the East Asian dictators. Or Chiang Kai-shek perhaps depending on how you view him.

48. I like animals with scales better, but fur is nicer to pet.

49. Left, I guess.

50. If they weren't the worst they wouldn't be the MC.

51. I can never expect anything with you.

Hoo Boy. That's a lot of questions.

1.) Are you absolutely certain you won't suffer some ill side effects from this many questions? (If you aren't I'm sorry for contributing to it!)

2.) I see you like Danganronpa, Do you have a favorite character that isn't Sayaka Maizono?

3.) Any series that you think are overhyped?

4.) Favorite character design?

5.) Favorite fantasy archetype?

6.) Favorite story trope?

7.) Any thoughts running through you're mind right now? (if they aren't too private or anything)

8.) Favorite meme?

9.) Thoughts on the death of Stefán Karl Stefánsson? (Robbie Rotten in Lazy Town)?

10.) Least favorite European country?

11.) Favorite African country?

12.) What game has the most relaxing soundtrack?

13.) Did you know that whenever it rains while the sun is shining, some people call it "the wolf is giving birth" and "The Devil is beating his wife"?

14.) What, in your opinion, is the most useless part of the body (appendages and organs)?

15.) Thoughts on the Swedish metal band Ghost?

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
I didn't want to repeat a question! Sorry!