SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Honestly yes but I had no idea what to put so I just grabbed an Orihime sig. If you have some suggestions or wanna help send me a pm on discord 

oh i thought it was a comment on your general eimm philosophy

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I guess I should introduce myself for anyone who doesn't know me! (Aka a lot of you) I'm a girl with many names as I have a dif character on each mafia site I play on and this one is Orihime but I also go by Chelsea, Maki, MariaR, Claire (they that's my name!) Ripple. etc I've played mafia for about 3 years now. I work at a funhouse taking care of kids make sure they stay safe. 
I play a ton of video games mainly bbtag league of legends rainbow6 battlerite etc my life is pretty boring but feel free to ask me any questions! I also recently won Eimm by stabbing everyone because they think I like yandere boys...ok I kinda do can you blame me for finding anime guys hot COME ON 

1. How do you feel about the Claire Cult?

2. Why a corner?

3. What's your favourite DR and why?

4. What has your favourite EiMM been and why?

5. n_N or N_n?

14 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Why am I your favorite player in the entire mafia meta?

We all know that one of your dreams in EIMM is to hard ally me. How would you want the dynamic of our partnership work, and what would you want to do with the people loosely working with us?

The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant into the husk (had to choose an appealing word there) to bring it to life so y'all can start your life together. Remember you live with this person, confide in them, and spend a great amount of time with them. Who do you choose and why?

If Kim, Kitty, and Sylv were hanging off a cliff without the power to lift themselves up, and you only had time to pull one up before the rest fell, but you still DEFINITELY had time to evaluate who you were consciously going to pull up, who would you rescue and why would you let the others fall to their demise?

If you had the time and resources to take up 3 hobbies of your choice, which would you choose and why?

1) I hope you get stuck in a ditch full of rusty nails.
2) We'd most likely keep up the trend that we still dislike each other and trade info while trying to protect the people working with us while getting rid of the people not. The people loosely working with us would depend on who said person is and how useful they are~
3) I love this question hm.. prob sb! I played like 2 league games with sb and he made me giggle the whole time and while we were allies in Eimm I felt like I could tell him anything we also have a lot of the same interests in reading dr etc. I feel like sb would be really fun to hang out with all the time!
4) Kitty because while I love sylv and Kim Kitty is my support in league. Have you heard Kitty talk she's so cute and I love talking to her I couldn't see her go!
5) Photography for sure I live in a beautiful state and I think taking photos of it would be amazing and I would love going on walks trying to find the perfect photo.
 Another would be sewing I really like clothing and I judge a lot of people (nicely I swear) on the stuff they wear but making my own stuff with my own hands and wearing it would be amazing and a great sense of joy to me. I have a lot of ideas and being able to bring them to life would be super fun.
Sking would be the last one. I just can't ski for the life of me but training costs so much and I can't be in the cold for a long time. I went one time and the mini rush I had before I fell (no laughing pls ;-;) was so strange because I haven't felt like that before if I had the time I would do it again and do my best to be at least decent!   

16 minutes ago, Omega. said:

If you had to switch roles with one of Sully or Rad the Lad, where YOU were the slave and THEY were the master in a game, AND you had to roleplay as such, who would you choose and why? Would you make them tea and serve as their footstool as they do you?

Easily Sully because he wouldn't have the guts to order me around and if he did it'd be stupidly easy tasks.

16 minutes ago, Ampharos said:

oh i thought it was a comment on your general eimm philosophy

That...fits too now that I think about it 
I'm loyal to someone until they're not loyal to me. Sadly I have a huge problem of making a ton of allies and not being able to save them all and that is the worst part for me.

"Look at me I'm so awesome I have a near perfect winrate as sk"

1) How's it feel to not die in EiMM again?

2) What's the worst conflict you've gotten in? How'd it get resolved?

3) Yolo, RAD, Marth, and I have formed a shadow alliance for the sole purpose of killing you. How do you plan on beating it?

4) As the elder of a small village, you're in charge of hosting an annual sports competition. However, there is one villager in particular who's stronger and taller than everyone else. Will you stop him from participating, or allow him to play for the sake of fairness?

5) What's one thing I could never beat you in?

6) When do you plan on losing weight?

7) How many games have you thrown in your lifetime?

8) Do you value strength or kindness? 

9) Who's your best friend?

10) Who's your worst enemy?

1. What's the most complex fighting game you've got into?
  2. What's your most hated controller/arcade stick convention (stick motion)?
  3. Who's the first antihero you've felt an intense attraction to (like, the first antihero you've really liked)?
  4. What role do you play in first-person shooters (HW, demo, sniper, what-have-you)?
  5. What is your favorite sandwich?

12 minutes ago, Monde said:

1. How do you feel about the Claire Cult?

2. Why a corner?

3. What's your favourite DR and why?

4. What has your favourite EiMM been and why?

5. n_N or N_n?

1) The claire cult of danganronpa avis is great and I love it and everyone should join it. 
2) If you're in a corner you can hear the fun or the danger behind you but you can't look. All you have is the edges of 2 walls coming together as your viewpoint. It can be interesting yet scary at the same time.
3) Game? V3 char? Maki Harukawa because of character development (without spoilers can give a spoiler answer in pms if needed)
4) Even though the game was long I liked All stars because I feel like I showed I don't need to be carried ^_^
5) or 

9 minutes ago, Daiya said:

"Look at me I'm so awesome I have a near perfect winrate as sk"

1) How's it feel to not die in EiMM again?

2) What's the worst conflict you've gotten in? How'd it get resolved?

3) Yolo, RAD, Marth, and I have formed a shadow alliance for the sole purpose of killing you. How do you plan on beating it?

4) As the elder of a small village, you're in charge of hosting an annual sports competition. However, there is one villager in particular who's stronger and taller than everyone else. Will you stop him from participating, or allow him to play for the sake of fairness?

5) What's one thing I could never beat you in?

6) When do you plan on losing weight?

7) How many games have you thrown in your lifetime?

8) Do you value strength or kindness? 

9) Who's your best friend?

10) Who's your worst enemy?

1) Feels pretty good I'm proud of myself
2)  I basically tried to appease to 2 sides of an argument and both sides found out and got pissed that I did it. I resolved it by trying to explain my intent. 1 of the people believed me the other doesn't talk to me this day. (Sorry no fist fights)
3) Talking to my other allies into trying and helping me overcome it or explain why I'm better off alive than dead to said alliance.  
4) I'd let them play. I don't think it's fair to stop someone from playing just because they're better at it. As long as they became that way fairly of course.
5) My dreams.
6) GO AWAY
7) What type of game we talking about?
8) Kindness
9) On this site his names Ichigo (he wanted to match) but his name is Dunn we've hanged out daily for about a year and a half now we've had plenty fights but he's my best friend through and through
10) Myself. 

omg hi claire this is kitty congrats on your win I'm so happy for you (also ilu)

1 // why are you so cute and lovable????

2 // what are your first / current impressions of me?

3 // rank your top 5 champs to play in league of legends!

4 // if I were a dr character who would I be and why would it be that person?

5 // what is your fondest childhood memory?

10 minutes ago, Karimlan said:
  1. What's the most complex fighting game you've got into?
  2. What's your most hated controller/arcade stick convention (stick motion)?
  3. Who's the first antihero you've felt an intense attraction to (like, the first antihero you've really liked)?
  4. What role do you play in first-person shooters (HW, demo, sniper, what-have-you)?
  5. What is your favorite sandwich?

1) Tekken 7 I noped after playing it for a few hours. I was just...it was so much it looked fun but I can not get into it I'm not at that skill level
2)  I play on a controller so mostly any convention that using mostly the back buttons because my hands are used to the abxy controls.
3) HMMMMM would you consider Spike from Cowboy bebop an Anti hero? Derek from teen wolf.  Revy!
4) Sniper for sure. If you can see me you're not my target.
5) BLT or PB&J

1 minute ago, Koneko said:

omg hi claire this is kitty congrats on your win I'm so happy for you (also ilu)

1 // why are you so cute and lovable????

2 // what are your first / current impressions of me?

3 // rank your top 5 champs to play in league of legends!

4 // if I were a dr character who would I be and why would it be that person?

5 // what is your fondest childhood memory?

1) I'm not???? Stop with these lies and slander 
2) My first impression of you was you being a bit aloof/air headed with the super cheekiness but that changed rather fast after getting to know you over 3 days 
My current? I honestly adore you to pieces and love any type of chat we have your reactions in league are super adorable and hanging out with you always brings me joy. I care for you a lot more then I prob should buttt oh well. I still need to know how that shortcake tasted!
3) 1) Vayne 2) Akali 3) Kat 4) Jayce 5) Lux
4) OOOOOO hm I'd say you're   Fujisaki. While you're both a bit timid and soft spoken.  You both have the want to better yourselves and help others. You're both also a lot more then meets the eye
5) I was always my grandmas fav grand child and one of my fav memories is I would crawl to her acting super sneaky and she'd pretend to not notice and then get behind her and 'mess up' (really I was just running my hand through it) her hair before she would act shocked and I would giggle and walk/run away. One time someone else tried to do that and she glared at them so hard ahhhh good times

1 hour ago, Orihime said:

1) Danganronpa/Uncharted Danganronpa because I love the whole 'whodunnit' (good show btw you should all go watch it) part of the game trying to figure out who the killer is along with making bonds with the students it's the only game besides the last of us to make me cry because of certain events (that I will not say because of spoilers)

Yay! A fellow Danganronpa fan! 

1.) Favorite/Least favorite Danganronpa character?

2.) Favorite/least favorite Chapter?

3.) Favorite Danganronpa cast?

4.) If you could save one (1) character from their fate, who would it be and why?

5.) Are you interested in any of the fan projects, like Kill Cure, Re:Birth, Super Danganronpa Another 2?

I'm sorry for barraging you with Danganronpa questions I just love the series.

29 minutes ago, Orihime said:

7) What type of game we talking about?

Mafia.

11) What's the worst thing I could do to you?

12) Are you a leader or a follower?

13) What do you value the most in a person?

14) Don't need your impressions, I know I'm great.

15) What's your job? Do you enjoy it?

16) What was the most impactful event of your life?

17) *Is* English your first language?

18) You've learned that anime has been banned for the greater good of humanity. What will you do with your newfound free time?

19) What's the best thing I could to you? How can I avoid doing it?

20) How many questions do you think I'll ask?

Edited by Daiya

10 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Yay! A fellow Danganronpa fan! 

1.) Favorite/Least favorite Danganronpa character?

2.) Favorite/least favorite Chapter?

3.) Favorite Danganronpa cast?

4.) If you could save one (1) character from their fate, who would it be and why?

5.) Are you interested in any of the fan projects, like Kill Cure, Re:Birth, Super Danganronpa Another 2?

I'm sorry for barraging you with Danganronpa questions I just love the series.

1) Fav: Maki Harukawa 2nd: Sonia 3rd: Kokichi 4th: Kaito Least fav: Ishimaru 2nd: Hiro 3rd: Akane 
2) Fav chp V3 chp 5 least fav chp 5 danganronpa 1
3) V3
4) 

Spoiler

CELES I LOVE HER SO MUCH AAAA

5) Yes I just there youtube channels for updates all the time! I could give more reason for why I love my favs but that'd take ages you can ask me on discord sometime if ya like!

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

If you had to assemble a 7-man pirate crew including yourself with players from EIMM, who would you choose and what would their functions be?

1) Kitty-Chef
2) Monde-Janitor/chore boy
3) Yolo-swords man
4) Shinori-Driver
5) Iris-Main planner/handles the maps
6) Rad-Chore boy 2
7) Me-Captain 

Hi, Clairecakes!

1. What got you info Mafia? Into EiMM?
2. Man, Yoloswag is the best. Give the man a chance, hard ally with him n1, and see what happens, yeah?
3. Who truly is the master and minion in our relationship?
4. How did you find SF? What compelled you to join?
5. First and current impressions of ya boy DodgeDusk?

it's not lies or slander, it's the truth

6 // What would be your idea of a perfect date? :GWossuPikauwu: 

7 // What is on your bucket list, if you have one? If not, what would you want to do before you die?

8 // If you had a heads up display (the thingy that shows on top of rpgs) that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

9 // If you wouldn't mind, could you make a small list of music you usually listen to? I'm curious what music you listen to!

10 // If you lived in a virtual reality world of your own creation, what would it look like?

1. How do you feel about the fact that we could have never met if it weren't for YOLOSWAG? :thinking:

2. Is your Survivor gameplay a lot different than your EiMM gameplay? How so?

3. Which is the better online game, Survivor ORGs or EiMM?

4. Do you think hosting a Survivor game wit EiMM people is a good idea? Would you play in one?

5. Who is the most attractive male Survivor (from the show)--feel free to name a few if you'd like.

3 hours ago, Daiya said:

Mafia.

11) What's the worst thing I could do to you?

12) Are you a leader or a follower?

13) What do you value the most in a person?

14) Don't need your impressions, I know I'm great.

15) What's your job? Do you enjoy it?

16) What was the most impactful event of your life?

17) *Is* English your first language?

18) You've learned that anime has been banned for the greater good of humanity. What will you do with your newfound free time?

19) What's the best thing I could to you? How can I avoid doing it?

20) How many questions do you think I'll ask?

I have not thrown any mafia games before no

11) Not be honest with your intent 
12) Depends on what but I'd say I'm more a follower 
13) Honesty 
14) Good one
15) Answered this! But yes I do enjoy it
16) Would have be getting leg surgery to help my problem (will not go into anymore detail on a public form)
17) Yes!
18) Most likely more reading games and trying to pick up a decent hobby.
19) Be far away
20) Too many 

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

Hi, Clairecakes!

1. What got you info Mafia? Into EiMM?
2. Man, Yoloswag is the best. Give the man a chance, hard ally with him n1, and see what happens, yeah?
3. Who truly is the master and minion in our relationship?
4. How did you find SF? What compelled you to join?
5. First and current impressions of ya boy DodgeDusk?

1) I do not know how I found out about epicmafia I believe I was playing town of salam and I wanted to find something more challenging so I looked up mafia games and found epicmafia!
2) No.
3) Where's the fun in answering that ^_^
4) Yolo invited me to the xsite game because he found my skills somewhat decent and so I said yes and here I am!
5) I was scared of you at first because you said you coached kassie and that gave me an oh no vibe. As the game went on and our friendship grew you're honestly sweet super and a great friend to lean on who I will sadly watch something with...sometime DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT 

1 hour ago, Koneko said:

it's not lies or slander, it's the truth

6 // What would be your idea of a perfect date? :GWossuPikauwu: 

7 // What is on your bucket list, if you have one? If not, what would you want to do before you die?

8 // If you had a heads up display (the thingy that shows on top of rpgs) that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

9 // If you wouldn't mind, could you make a small list of music you usually listen to? I'm curious what music you listen to!

10 // If you lived in a virtual reality world of your own creation, what would it look like?

6) I am so cheesy but I would love to go stargazing and have a picnic date. I love watching the stars myself I go out on my mini roof and watch sometime to do it on a date would just be so romantic I think.
7) I don't have one but I've always talked about wanting to go skydiving. Going on a vacation out of the USA and enter a professional tournament are the top 3!
8) Name: Claire  HP: 10/21 Class: Bard equipped item: Four leaf clover necklace 
9) Sure thing here's some songs of mine 
Morning Breath | by Hiroaki Tsutsumi
Lights - The Listening
Kbubs x Jake Wolfe - Taking Me Back (Ft. Rookie)
Ember Island - Umbrella 
Illenium - Reverie (ft. King Deco)
LSD - Genius ft. Labrinth, Sia, Diplo (Devinity Remix)
Au5 - Follow You (feat. Danyka Nadeau) (Rootkit Remix)
Axel Johansson - The River
Annella - Perfume
10) I already do! It's my imagination! Although it'd prob be an open landscape with flowers on an open field and you could change it with a mini menu and do events and travel to dif worlds in anime etc and meet the chars. It's so fun to think about  

33 minutes ago, Iris said:

1. How do you feel about the fact that we could have never met if it weren't for YOLOSWAG? :thinking:

2. Is your Survivor gameplay a lot different than your EiMM gameplay? How so?

3. Which is the better online game, Survivor ORGs or EiMM?

4. Do you think hosting a Survivor game wit EiMM people is a good idea? Would you play in one?

5. Who is the most attractive male Survivor (from the show)--feel free to name a few if you'd like.

1) I guess he's useful for something besides that I feel NOTHING
2) Oh big time. In Eimm I'm not gonna talk to everyone I try to build a core group of people to work with and unlike survivor I do a lot more planning to peoples faces in Eimm
In survivor I just to stay middle of the pack and not be noticed and just be social me! I don't want people looking at me and only talk srs strat with 1 or 2 people. I try not to shift the vote unless it's on my f2 and it normally gets me pretty far (as you can see)
3) This is hard I'd say gameplay wise survivor but I love the community of Eimm much better. I think you don't have a lot of control over your fate early game in Eimm because well you can get randed etc and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth while in survivor you always have control
4) I think that'd be an amazing idea hell I'd help host it or play it! It'd be fun to see how people handle the game.
5) OH BOY hmmm  Colby Donaldson