SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

6 // If you could commit one crime and have a "get out of jail" card, what crime would you commit and why would you commit that one?
7 // Recommend a playlist (so about 10 songs) of songs that represent your music taste!
8 // How would you define "home"?
9 // What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
10 // What’s the weirdest text or email you ever received?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Koneko said:

6 // If you could commit one crime and have a "get out of jail" card, what crime would you commit and why would you commit that one?
7 // Recommend a playlist (so about 10 songs) of songs that represent your music taste!
8 // How would you define "home"?
9 // What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?
10 // What’s the weirdest text or email you ever received?

6. Insider trading, because to be in a position where I can actually pull off insider trading would already make me pretty successful so this is probably the crime with the most financial payoff :finger_guns:
7. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT3mTMlMQKBW331JtiJWoSbli8ZwRPEmq
8. Wherever you feel like "home" is tbh - for me it's currently the town where I grew up. Probably depends on some nebulous metric of "place you feel the most comfortable returning to when you've been away"
9. Former US President Chester A. Arthur owned over 80 pairs of pants and often changed them several times a day.
10. Honestly don't know if I've gotten a particularly weird text or email - at least, not in a funny way. There WAS the one that alerted me to the fact that my Amazon account had been hacked. That was pretty weird, but probably not in the way you were hoping for.

19 hours ago, Kinumi said:

33. what are your own thoughts on as2 endgame

33. Game ends a lot faster if people with ~guaranteed wins aren't quite so stubborn about who they win with. Hoppy and Hannah should have realized they were screwed a lot sooner than they actually did. Some people made some strategically questionable decisions but I don't really wanna call them out here tbh...........

6 hours ago, Zeonth said:

1- you listed me as cutest eimm player, wtf, why, don’t you know I’m a fucking monster?

2- who would you say is my opposite in eimm and why? 

3- who would you say is my opposite in general and why? 

1. :thonk:

2. Makaze. They only ever ally with people on uneven terms, but typically don't stab, whereas you ally on even terms and then stab. Also you intentionally play up your edginess but are secretly cute whereas Mak's just........ Like That.
3. Sylv acts cute but I'm convinced she's killed a man.

5 hours ago, Kinumi said:

34. eimm players whose playstyles you appreciate/admire, if any?

I've cooked up very Blitz-like plans before that I just didn't have the time/mental fortitude to see through so I admire his tenacity a lot.

Also Paperblade plays like me but he's better at it.

Howdy.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. I (assume) Ampharos (or Walrein) is your favorite Pokemon. May I ask why?

IV. Favorite Pokemon generation?

V. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

6. Would you describe yourself as a perfectionist?
7. How do you deal with criticism of the constructive and non-constructive kind?
8. What is the hardest lesson you've had to learn?
9. What country's history interests you the most?
10. Has Kim asked you to describe your wardrobe yet? If not I'm asking you now.

21 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Howdy.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. I (assume) Ampharos (or Walrein) is your favorite Pokemon. May I ask why?

IV. Favorite Pokemon generation?

V. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

I. Air and Fire, probably (and respectively). Definitely had to google what the Chinese elements are.

II. Sin is sloth, easily. Maybe a dash of pride for good measure. Virtue... probably temperance? Or kindness if you're feeling generous - not sure I always get there but I certainly try!

III. It's Ampharos, yeah. Johto games in general and Crystal specifically are my favorite Pokemon games and Ampharos has always been a blast to use in-game. It's cute, electric is a cool type, and now we have Mega Ampharos which is absolutely dope looking.

IV. Think I answered that above. Think I'd broadly order them at 2>4>5>7>3>1>6, though there's none that I dislike. Feel free to fight me on how low I have 1; this list is the result of years of soul searching and re-evaluation, and doesn't really give a shit about anyone else's opinion.

V. In high school I tested consistently as INTP; since then (so for the past 4-5 years or so) I've tested consistently as INFP, so we'll call it INxP I guess. I identify pretty strongly with aspects of both personalities as described in various online places, so I suppose it fits pretty well, yeah. Fun fact: Iris tried to get me to take an Enneagram once and the results were just completely fucked so maybe my personality exists in the vague nebulous in-between space.

19 hours ago, Omega. said:

If you could travel to a time period and location for a week, where would you go and why? How would you spend your time there?

I think it'd be extremely cool to be part of the 80s technological boom in Japan - the culture of the time was really neat.

Honorable mentions are basically just a who's who of great historic civilizations - Rome, Athens, Egypt, etc. etc. I'm a big history nerd so I'm not sure I'd necessarily feel pressured to do anything with this free week you're giving me (though the optimal play is to make a killing on sports betting and never have to work another day in my life) and just explore the history of some place we only know about through archaeological documentation.

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

6. Would you describe yourself as a perfectionist?
7. How do you deal with criticism of the constructive and non-constructive kind?
8. What is the hardest lesson you've had to learn?
9. What country's history interests you the most?
10. Has Kim asked you to describe your wardrobe yet? If not I'm asking you now.

6. It's... complicated. If it's something I care about, and something I have time to care about, then yeah, I'd say I am. On the flipside, however, I have really bad executive dysfunction and poor time management skills which means I don't always have enough time to be a perfectionist about a thing.

Thinking about it, it's possible some of my executive dysfunction stems from "idk how I can ever do this perfectly so might as well just put it off for now". Shrug emoji.

7. Little-known fact about me: I actually have a really bad bullyhunter complex. If someone's making criticism in bad faith I have a really hard time not calling them on their shit. So I guess what I do in that case is either that or just try to ignore/tune them out.

Constructive criticism is something that intellectually I recognize as really valuable but instinctively I have a hard time not taking personally so it's a constant battle between the Id and the Superego to accept it gracefully and without screaming internally.

9. Yes.

If you're forcing me to pick just one....................... I'll take the copout and say Japan again. But it's close between that and like every other country on earth.

10. She has not.

My wardrobe is best described as "extremely lazy" and I chalk a lot of that up to dysphoria and the ever-present thought that "I'll upgrade this when I have the gender shit sorted out" but that hasn't happened yet so uhh yeah hoodies and jeans p much every day. Also pajama pants GOAT.