SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Last day for questions!

16. Have you enjoyed your interview?
17. Favourite video game composer, and why is it David Wise?
18. Personally, how do you rate my EiMM play? Do you think I could improve on anything?
19. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's on it?
20. Is it bad I can't think of a twentieth question to ask you?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Ether said:

24. Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego?

25. Who would you say is your most disliked "popular" character in FE? And the opposite, your favourite "unpopular" one?

26. Of all of your RP characters of SF fame, which one do you have the fondest memories/current experiences of/with? Who would you have written differently and why?

27. What do you think your overall hottest take is?

28. On a scale from 1-10, where 1 is absolute 0 and 10 is the centre of the sun, how flames is your mix tape?

24. I had the DOS game and I always thought the culprit was her in earlier missions and lost and didn't know what I was doing wrong rip.

25. I don't really find Tharja all that much appealing. I'm not savvy enough about the fanbase to know which characters people find bad (thank god) but I think I don't hate Fates Arthur or find him as much of a meme as other people do. He's a refreshing, optimistic oblivious idiot in the middle of Conquest's awkward plot. I use him over Charlotte which is probably my hottest take this whole interview.

26. Fondest memories would have to be Maja. She was my favorite clueless, optimistic girl, cursed to a horrible fate. Current experience is probably Makoto, but really Angelcynn just needs to start moving, Owen's arc is catching fire.

27. Honestly I think I'm out of hot takes right now. "I like games that kick my ass and also people shouldn't need to work to get over the poverty line and deserve it as a basic human right" I guess.

28. Nuclear Fission hot.

17 hours ago, Ashen Jedi said:

It's safe with me no worries :p 

6. What was your first video game you remember playing? 

7. Is there something from your childhood you have nostalgic connection to but don't voice very often? 

8. What is with you and Garden Gnomes 

9. I have copies of the LoTR books would you want me to lend them to you? 

10. What's the origin of your username?

6. It was Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's hidden treasure on the sega mega drive (genesis for you guys on the US). My dad had a mega drive and a bunch of games I kinda inherited. I loved that mega drive. Eventually I got sonic 1, 2, and MEAN BEAN MACHINE in an 3-in-1 totally legit cart, Mean bean is still one of my favorite puyos.

7.Honestly, it think it's all the shows I watched as a kid, like beakman's world. And also Disney's Jungle Book. I rewatched that movie a lot as a kid, much to my family's chagrin.

8. You don't understand man you go big or go gnome.

9. Oh, sure!

10. I already answered that one! Here goes:

On 23/10/2018 at 5:42 PM, Xinnidy said:

2. I vividly remember it was a file I started in Animal Crossing: Wild Word, and I asked a friend I was hanging with to name the village. We ended up with 'Xinux'. I don't know why but the name stuck with me so I used it as a handle on forums for a while and it eventually mutated into 'Xinnidy'.

People like giving me nicknames.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Last day for questions!

16. Have you enjoyed your interview?
17. Favourite video game composer, and why is it David Wise?
18. Personally, how do you rate my EiMM play? Do you think I could improve on anything?
19. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's on it?
20. Is it bad I can't think of a twentieth question to ask you?

16. Yes! I didn't expect to be popular at all, thank you guys. You all rule.

17. Heck yeah David Wise rules. Yuzo Koshiro is another favorite of mine too.

18. I don't watch your play that closely, to be honest, but it's really solid already? I think you'll go pretty far. Sometimes you need to judge how much of a target you're putting on yourself, by having so many contact, but you play the game very smart.

19. I had to google what that was. Well... right now, I don't really have one aside from completing my degree. I think regardless of whether I dive into the scene deeply, I'd like to put my ideas into one video game.

20. You're fine, man. Thanks a bunch.

And that's them all, thanks a lot for the questions, everybody! And put in a vote for @Vi-astra for me!

1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Will you be lifting the question limit?

1. How's your day going?

2. Favorite food?

3. Favorite Northern African country?

4. Out of all of the leaders in history (includes leaders of countries, religions, and movements) who would be in the middle?

5. Do you associate the months of the year with colors? If so, what colors do you associate with each month?

sbToday at 19:49
hey via ur being sf interviewed
idk if u already knew this or not
but someone wasnt sure if u knew so i thought i would let u know
percivaléToday at 23:14
oops I didnt know
thx
I have been without a computer
sbToday at 23:14
np
have fun with it
NEW MESSAGES
percivaléToday at 23:14
getting mine fixed
thx
um
if anyone is there currently I dont get off work for another two hours ish
then I'll be good

On 10/30/2018 at 2:11 PM, DodgeDusk said:

wait shit i forgot to vote for via LOL

1. Will you forgive me for forgetting to nominate you?

yea of course my man!!!!!!!!!!! i don't even exist on SF most of the time

On 10/30/2018 at 3:09 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

1. How's your day going?

2. Favorite food?

3. Favorite Northern African country?

4. Out of all of the leaders in history (includes leaders of countries, religions, and movements) who would be in the middle?

5. Do you associate the months of the year with colors? If so, what colors do you associate with each month?

1. kinda jank. 3 people didn't show up at work today and we were another person short (she quit a couple days ago for whatever the fuck reason) and i was stuck from 11am to nearly 9pm, Constant Halloween Traffic the Whole Nine Hours, and we were swamped the whole time. things are happening in my family that are uncomfortable. i also can't stop playing overwatch. i play overwatch straight from the minute i get home from work to 6 in the morning, smoke two bowls, and work on my webcomic. which is what i'm doing right now. the overwatch part i mean

2. crab legs
carne asada runner up

3. libya

4. in the middle of what? in the middle of the Leader Tier List? in the middle of all the leaders physically, as in the center, as in the best leader? at the center of the earth? the center of attention?

5. yes (i have synesthesia)
january - goldenrod red-ish
february - soft pastel blue
march - a fiercer aqua blue
april - Ms Paint Eye Burning Blue
may - vivid red
june - orangey
july - yellowy orangey
august - red-orange
september - all the colors you see in the sky during a sunset
october: browny, orangey, hollow yellow
november: pine green with brown undertones
december: metallicy white colors

On 10/31/2018 at 1:29 AM, DragonFlames said:

1. What is your favourite animal?
2. How did you come up with your user name?
3. What is / was your favourite subject in school?
4. Favourite season?
5. What do you think of Halloween?

1. geckos.....porcupines.....and peacocks
favorite domestic pet would have to be cat of course

2. via is short for viata, the latter of which is a name i have since abandoned
i always go for usernames with v's in them (levity via percival) or z's
i liked the sound of viastra (vi-astra), astra being my favorite fire emblem skill and thought it was appropriate to make it my sf name after my other names wore off
i have changed aliases frequently in the past either due to deep-seated identity issues, superstition (i cannot grow as a person if i keep the same internet handle for too long, something something names carry all your past weight), or both
percival is soon to be my new legal name
fun fact percival has the latters for via in it

3. all the writing classes
i excel in most creative english subjects but you'd never know that because i have incredibly intense publicizing-my-writing anxiety

4. autumn

5. halloween is probably the time of the year i feel the most myself, and i don't mean that in an edgy way (maybe a little--the aesthetic is definitely my thing) but people tend to get super fired up and go all-out on halloween the most of all holidays and i feel it's partially due to halloween encouraging creativity the most out of like, the major capitalized holidays (valentines christmas st patricks thanksgiving)

On 10/31/2018 at 3:17 AM, Shinori said:

That good Kush?

ya dude i been smokin this indica recently that's hella fire

Edited by Vi-astra

On 10/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Will you be lifting the question limit?

1. uuuhhhh the mother series might take this one for me actually, fire emblem the runner-up, and samorost the other runner-up 
2. I think they're fun! I just am definitely not very good at them. they are a skill I don't have as much practice in as say, platforming games, even fps games, and also i have bad hands which is not fun for fighters
3. tie between lo-fi rock (that weird experimental shit), french dream pop, and nu-jazz
4. i really really like lapis lazuli from steven universe (i know i know the children's gem show); this cap of her is from the recent huge episode in which she finally returns to fight with her friends against the diamonds, after suffering a PTSD episode and isolating herself from them for months. it's probably really evident why i relate to her a lot
5. is there a question limit??? i don't know how these fangled interviews work

Edited by Vi-astra

1. First impressions/now

2. If there was a question you wanted to be asked what would it be

3. What are some of your old usernames if you're willing to tell people despite possible embarassment

4. Favorite albums of 2018 so far

I'll try to think of more or perhaps just google "good interview questions" sometime later

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?
8 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

is there a question limit??? i don't know how these fangled interviews work

The first page of the topic should provide all the information you'll need.

well in that case you all can ask me however many questions you want, 5 per person has been lifted, you're all as free as an eagle in the wind

will answer more questions when I'm off work