SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. What FE games have you played through/beaten?
  2. Top 10 favorite FE characters?
  3. Have you ever named any of your FE avatars "Lander Yeety"?
  4. What other games are you into?
  5. Has a game ever made you react in a strong emotional way (like throwing a controller really hard or crying; frustration over a game's difficulty doesn't count)?
  6. What does it feel like to be in a roundabout?
  7. Do you want to form a Fire Emblem party with Sephyz?
  8. Would you ever consider marriage with a dragon?
  9. Have you ever been such a good strategist that nations went to war just because they wanted your tactical expertise?
  10. Did you or anyone in your family/ancestry vote for Dwight Eisenhower back in the U.S. election of 1952, thus ensuring that your family did indeed like Ike for generations to come?
  11. What do you think about the likes of the boi asking these questions in this here post?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:
  1. What FE games have you played through/beaten?
  2. Top 10 favorite FE characters?
  3. Have you ever named any of your FE avatars "Lander Yeety"?
  4. What other games are you into?
  5. Has a game ever made you react in a strong emotional way (like throwing a controller really hard or crying; frustration over a game's difficulty doesn't count)?
  6. What does it feel like to be in a roundabout?
  7. Do you want to form a Fire Emblem party with Sephyz?
  8. Would you ever consider marriage with a dragon?
  9. Have you ever been such a good strategist that nations went to war just because they wanted your tactical expertise?
  10. Did you or anyone in your family/ancestry vote for Dwight Eisenhower back in the U.S. election of 1952, thus ensuring that your family did indeed like Ike for generations to come?
  11. What do you think about the likes of the boi asking these questions in this here post?

First of all...

do five per post, please. Second of all...

1. Beaten 13, 14 (all three paths), and 15. Playing Heroes. Have played 7, 8, and Warriors.

2. I guess I can give some favorites in no particular order. They are Tiki (both versions), Myrrh, Scarlet, Hector, Siegbert, Velouria, Owain/Odin, Inigo/Laslow, Lucius, and Libra. Honestly, I do not know for sure about most of them.

3. Nope.

4. Kingdom Hearts, Touhou (well, I want to get into it)... I really need to broaden my options. Someday, maybe when I get that new computer.

5. Most of the time, when I throw something, it is about failing again and again in games. I am not exactly one to emote, per say. I do remember getting a bit angry at Gangrel when I first saw Emmeryn... you know. I do feel emotion, but I do not outwardly express it, even in private.

6. I dunno, I’ve never been to anywhere with one.

7. I’d like to know who Sephyz is before I answer that.

8. Only if they have a human form. ....I what I would say if I were delusional. It’s just fantasy. Never hurts to admire, though.

9. No. I would not be on that level anyway.

10. I do not know. It would be amusing to think about, though.

11. You’re cool. I hope to get a Discord account to play with you guys (which will be soon, I’m sure. Hold nothing against me if I am wrong, though).

Hello

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. First: Nice woman. Seems like she likes Titania (I do not remember the first time I saw you on this site. It had to have been around your announcement about having Est).

Current: Same as the above, except I suppose I can go to you for advice if I need to. Also good family. I remember your husband was on the site once, but I do not think I have seen him. Who is he again?

2. To get a job that has me involved in making video games. Art, voice acting, directing, or anything else I can do.

3. They’re good. Can be annoying, but I do not mind them. I also plan to have kids someday. Might even name my first daughter Deirdre.

4. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. I remember having a good time with the game, but I traded it in long ago.

5. I do not know. Hate is a strong word anyway.

2 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. First: Nice woman. Seems like she likes Titania (I do not remember the first time I saw you on this site. It had to have been around your announcement about having Est).

Current: Same as the above, except I suppose I can go to you for advice if I need to. Also good family. I remember your husband was on the site once, but I do not think I have seen him. Who is he again?

2. To get a job that has me involved in making video games. Art, voice acting, directing, or anything else I can do.

3. They’re good. Can be annoying, but I do not mind them. I also plan to have kids someday. Might even name my first daughter Deirdre.

4. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. I remember having a good time with the game, but I traded it in long ago.

1: His screen name here is Papa Wolf, I think.  He's still around, just not that active on the site.

17 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

7. I’d like to know who Sephyz is before I answer that.

You know what time it is?  It's context time!

Should seriously read through that whole LP, it's a real road trip.  Or if you have patience, I may or may not be doing a let's play of that hack myself in a couple days.

26 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

11. You’re cool. I hope to get a Discord account to play with you guys (which will be soon, I’m sure. Hold nothing against me if I am wrong, though).

I'd assume Bhoop would've handed you all the pertinent documents and worked things out with you, so anything you'd miss there won't be too important.  Only substantial convos I remember having there were me and Silafante talking about some D&D campaigns we like to follow, Bhoop giving some small progress updates, and obviously whatever private conversations we each had with Bhoop.

I will tell you that in the process of all of this, my character became essentially a college janitor.  Expect only the worst custodial puns out of me for at least a couple sessions.

1 minute ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

You know what?  I think you're cool as well.

4 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

(Oh, this question)

I’ll then follow up my request with “Can I smell what else you’re cookin?”.

Ah, is that a sense of dread I detect? Excellent, my questions are working perfectly.

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Might even name my first daughter Deirdre.

1. Why would you name your daughter Deirdre when you could give her a good Hebrew name instead?
  2. What existence, if any, should exist between law and justice?
  3. What are some things life is most definitely not about?
  4. Who were your ancestors?
  5. Misirlou?

1. What do you think cats dream about?

2. What would your perfect murder weapon be and why?

3. What's the most money you've ever spent at a McDonalds?

4. Have you ever seen the image of a biblical figure on a surface?

5. If you had all the money, time, and creative freedom necessary to achieve whatever you wanted, what would it be?

1. Who are your five most favorite musical artists? 

2. How did you get interested in Touhou

3. What has been the happiest day in your life yet? 

4. Have you made any progress in your cosplay planings? 

5. How would you describe yourself in three words? 

Edited by Little Princess

17 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

You know what time it is?  It's context time!

Should seriously read through that whole LP, it's a real road trip.  Or if you have patience, I may or may not be doing a let's play of that hack myself in a couple days.

I'd assume Bhoop would've handed you all the pertinent documents and worked things out with you, so anything you'd miss there won't be too important.  Only substantial convos I remember having there were me and Silafante talking about some D&D campaigns we like to follow, Bhoop giving some small progress updates, and obviously whatever private conversations we each had with Bhoop.

I will tell you that in the process of all of this, my character became essentially a college janitor.  Expect only the worst custodial puns out of me for at least a couple sessions.

7. Ok, I might. Just need to give her a Nohrian Blade, she needs Def. And I do not have anything about the countries. Need to give myself a chance to get Discord today.

15 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Ah, is that a sense of dread I detect? Excellent, my questions are working perfectly.

1. Why would you name your daughter Deirdre when you could give her a good Hebrew name instead?
  2. What existence, if any, should exist between law and justice?
  3. What are some things life is most definitely not about?
  4. Who were your ancestors?
  5. Misirlou?

Didn’t mean to, c’mon.

1. It’s a pretty name, and I have Irish/Germanic blood in my veins. I would give my first born the name Dedrick, too.

2. Aren’t they already complimentary? If so, they should be very close.

3. Wasting it away.

4. One is Francis Hopkinson on my mom’s side. Signed the Declaration of Independence. Might need to go to my genealogist for more.

5. You mean this? 

If so, then yes and no.

15 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

1. What do you think cats dream about?

2. What would your perfect murder weapon be and why?

3. What's the most money you've ever spent at a McDonalds?

4. Have you ever seen the image of a biblical figure on a surface?

5. If you had all the money, time, and creative freedom necessary to achieve whatever you wanted, what would it be?

1. Cat things. What cat things are in their subconscious, I don’t know.

2. A pocket knife. With someone else’s gloves holding it.

3. Probably no more than the average. Especially since I have had my share of $1 meals.

4. By surface, I guess you mean something other than anything meant to show that figure? If so, then no.

5. Make a AAA-level JRPG with the story of most RPG maker games (something along the lines of Mogeko Castle or Mad Father, but with less horror emphasized and with actual combat).

12 hours ago, Little Princess said:

1. Who are your five most favorite musical artists? 

2. How did you get interested in Touhou

3. What has been the happiest day in your life yet? 

4. Have you made any progress in your cosplay planings? 

5. How would you describe yourself in three words? 

1. Michael Jackson, Steely Dan, Gametal, Demetori, and... maybe XTC? I dunno, I remain unsure.

2. I knew of some things about it for a while (Reimu and Marisa’s existence, musings about their difficulty, the Fantasy Kaleidescope fanime, etc.). I just felt like watching the fanime on March 16. Since then, I was hooked, with a little help from Magiftw.

3. Not sure, honestly. Sad, isn’t it?

4. Well, I have had musings of crossplaying Mokou and Miko (latter needs pants for me, though) and even Moge-Ko once. But I might stick with Ike or BotW Link for my first cosplay.

5. Intelligent, unique, and inspired.

I would be excited to see a Miko cosplay.

6. What has been the furthest place away from your home you have visited?
7. How is the Touhou anime? (never ever heared much less watch it)
8. What is your favorite music video?
9. What would be your dreamjob?
10. Which videogame has the biggest potential of getting obsessed with?

30 minutes ago, Little Princess said:

I would be excited to see a Miko cosplay.

6. What has been the furthest place away from your home you have visited?
7. How is the Touhou anime? (never ever heared much less watch it)
8. What is your favorite music video?
9. What would be your dreamjob?
10. Which videogame has the biggest potential of getting obsessed with?

6. Canada.

7. I have only watched the first five/twelve episodes, but it kind of recounts the plot of each game (out of order, mind you) with some segments in between bringing exposition on why these stories are being retold. It has studio-level budget, though (seriously, it looks good).

Note the original product had no Dub, so there are fan dubs of it (both in Japanese and English; take Sub over Dub for this one).

8. I guess I could go with the one for Disturbed’s cover for “Land of Confusion”.

9. Other than it having to do with video games, I don’t know.

10. Gachapon in general. FEH being my example.

Nominations for #216 are open.
Nomination ends on Tuesday.

Let's continue the experiment to see how much interest there is in re-interviews. Here are the rules.
In addition to your 2 'normal' nominations, during this nomination phase you may also nominate a maximum of 2 people who have already been interviewed. Anyone who has not been interviewed since Interview #166 is eligible for these re-interview nominations.
So you get a total of 4 votes: 2 for people who have not yet been interviewed, and 2 for people who haven't been interviewed since Interview #166.
On Tuesday I'll count up all the votes and, depending on how much interest there is in re-interviews compared to regular interviews, either make Interview #166 a regular interview or a re-interview.
If interest in re-interviews is big enough compared to interest in regular interviews, I'll change the rules to allow more re-interviews. 

Nominations:
Regular:
1: starburst
1: FE_McFly

Re-interview:
1: eclipse

11 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

This but with @FE_McFly instead of @Yashuntafun

Anyone who hasn't been interviewed since Interview #166 is eligible for a re-interview. Rezzy was Interview #171.
You may nominate someone else instead.

9 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

Nominations:
Regular:
1: FE_McFly

Re-interview:

Anyone who hasn't been interviewed since Interview #166 is eligible for a re-interview. Rezzy was Interview #171.
You may nominate someone else instead.

Did someone try to nominate me again?

I'll nominate @FE_McFly

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Yeah, sorry, did not realize.

No worries, feel free to nominate me in a few weeks when I'm eligible again. 

Nominations:
Regular:
2: FE_McFly
1: Crimson Red
1: Mekkah

Re-interview:
1: Florete
1: Dr. Tarrasque
1: Glaceon Mage

On 1-4-2019 at 12:33 PM, Azure in a Roundabout said: