Jump to content
Julius Nepos

SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Recommended Posts

wow I didn't think there'd actually be few enough voters for that to work

1. HOW HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!

2. Does it even feel real, finally being married?

3. What music have you been into lately?

4. What's the best insult you can give me in japanese?

5. Are your lucid dreams still bullying you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh gosh I haven't been here in forever.

20 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hi and congrats!

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. I'm going off memory last time I was here. Very chill. Very cool. Kind of person that I'd be around if I want a nice, relaxing, conflict-free time here.

2. Be a good husband and be debt free in general after all these recent costs

3. They're cute. But as of recent personal reasons and self discovery... If we do have kids... It's not anytime soon.

4. I.. Actually don't have anything that comes to mind immediately.

5. I actually don't hate this game... I hate the fanbase policing how they want people to experience it:

Xenoblade Chronicles.

I seem to get flak for liking the Japanese voice track better than the English one.

Edit: I'm on mobile and can't quote on an edit post.

Will respond to Fre later when I get home.

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

wow I didn't think there'd actually be few enough voters for that to work

1. HOW HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!

2. Does it even feel real, finally being married?

3. What music have you been into lately?

4. What's the best insult you can give me in japanese?

5. Are your lucid dreams still bullying you?


1. BEEN GREAT. AFTER ALL THE WEDDING PREP STRESS.

2. It's... weird. Being your textbook closet "I never thought I'd be good enough to be in a relationship" guy. But now... married.

3. Calm, relaxing... Final Fantasy XIV music. Like piano and crap where I can imagine really sappy scenarios with Belinda's character and mine.

4. I'd rather not, Fre.

5. Not really. I mean... the memories of them are still kind of a mental scar. But other than that not really.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1: Do you feel like a different person now that you're married?

2: How would you see yourself now if you had never met Belinda?

3: Opinion on all those billboards of Alexander Shunnarah's law firm, in Alabama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Were you able to use any of those music suggestions at that wedding?

2. Any other music you guys played at the wedding?

3. Any nice moments from that wedding?

4. Alright, enough wedding questions. Any thoughts on the MCU?

5. I remember you had some Touhou videos from back in the day. Coming from someone who wants to get into the franchise, what are your current thoughts on Touhou?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BLSoldier said:

1: Do you feel like a different person now that you're married?

2: How would you see yourself now if you had never met Belinda?

3: Opinion on all those billboards of Alexander Shunnarah's law firm, in Alabama?

1. Not particularly. The "officialness" of the titles we have after 5 long years of dating feels nice though.

2. I would have still been the little shit I was before I met her. Maybe a little better.

3. At least it's not like Charles Pitman. Who literally copied Glen Lerner from Vegas (where I was) with the whole "in a wreck need a check" thing.

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. Were you able to use any of those music suggestions at that wedding?

2. Any other music you guys played at the wedding?

3. Any nice moments from that wedding?

4. Alright, enough wedding questions. Any thoughts on the MCU?

5. I remember you had some Touhou videos from back in the day. Coming from someone who wants to get into the franchise, what are your current thoughts on Touhou?

1. Not particularly. We just stuck with traditional wedding music, but with that "Ah this will take some getting used to" on the walk down the aisle after the fact.

2. FF14 gridania music during the reception.

3. ALL OF IT. We have a bunch of pictures.

4. I'm not really into Marvel. So I wouldn't know.

5. I've never played the bullet hell. ---Correction I've played it ONCE. And it's pretty fun. I just was never that into it. I kind of want to after seeing the Dragalia Lost april fools mode. I still love the HELL out of the fighting games I played though. And the music. I can't really recommend any of the bullet hell games out of lack of experience though. Sorry.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

5. I've never played the bullet hell. ---Correction I've played it ONCE. And it's pretty fun. I just was never that into it. I kind of want to after seeing the Dragalia Lost april fools mode. I still love the HELL out of the fighting games I played though. And the music. I can't really recommend any of the bullet hell games out of lack of experience though. Sorry.

Hey, it’s fine. I want to get into the fighting games as well. And others.

6. Did you know that there are some Touhou fan games on Switch? Only one of them is a bullet hell (Azure Reflections), and another is an arena fighter (Kobuto V Burst) that I heard from @Rosalina was not good. Everything else seems fine from what I know from reviews and such.

7. Favorite Touhou character?

8. Current impressions of Three Houses?

9. Impressions and moments from the Bridal Belonging Banner?

10. What will you do with the wedding on your YouTube channel, if at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno if you're still doing this, @shadowofchaos, but really the only question I have is:

1. Would you ever do another waifu/husbando execution exhibition? Whether it's from Fates, or any of the other games. Sorry if you've answered this somewhere before.

Oh, and once again, congratulations on your marriage!

Edited by Subspace Alpha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nominations for #223 are open.
Nomination ends on Tuesday.

Anyone who has not been interviewed since Interview #173 may be nominated.

Shadowofchaos may answer the remaining questions.

Edited by Julius Nepos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 10:00 PM, Subspace Alpha said:

Dunno if you're still doing this, @shadowofchaos, but really the only question I have is:

1. Would you ever do another waifu/husbando execution exhibition? Whether it's from Fates, or any of the other games. Sorry if you've answered this somewhere before.

Oh, and once again, congratulations on your marriage!

1. I still kind of want to. But time lol.

Thank you!

 

On 5/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Hey, it’s fine. I want to get into the fighting games as well. And others.

6. Did you know that there are some Touhou fan games on Switch? Only one of them is a bullet hell (Azure Reflections), and another is an arena fighter (Kobuto V Burst) that I heard from @Rosalina was not good. Everything else seems fine from what I know from reviews and such.

7. Favorite Touhou character?

8. Current impressions of Three Houses?

9. Impressions and moments from the Bridal Belonging Banner?

10. What will you do with the wedding on your YouTube channel, if at all?

6. Yep. But I still need to finish my queue of games.

7. Aya Shameimaru

8. I love the art style.

9. I want Sigrun but no orbs.

10. Unfortunately there aren't enough video clips to do so as much as I want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Questions Set A: Too many tsunderes

  1. Your favourite Tsundere besides Severa/Selena?
  2. Your favourite interpretation of Severa/Selena in fanfics (or any fanwork that is a part-fanfic)?
  3. Did you met any real-life people who had a tsundere personality?
  4. What do you think of a tsundere version of, say, Lucina, Tsubasa, Caeda, Micaiah, Eirika, Lilina, or any other heroines and/or female Lords?
  5. Favourite tsundere one-liners?

Questions Set B: Other stuff

  1. Your favourite game franchise outside of Fire Emblem? And your reasons? 
  2. Your favourite shipping outside of Fire Emblem?
  3. Your favourite stories/plots outside of Fire Emblem?
Edited by henrymidfields

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear if I get one more FUCKING redirect from goodluckday.site...

  1. What are your favorite Vocaloid producers?
  2. What are your favorite Vocaloid songs?
  3. What is something you think is so bad it's good/ have a bile fascination towards (ex: "The Room", "My Immortal", etc)? 
  4. Obligatory "what are your first impressions of me" question.
  5. What are your thoughts on Masa Works Design, if you've heard of him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, henrymidfields said:

Questions Set A: Too many tsunderes

  1. Your favourite Tsundere besides Severa/Selena?
  2. Your favourite interpretation of Severa/Selena in fanfics (or any fanwork that is a part-fanfic)?
  3. Did you met any real-life people who had a tsundere personality?
  4. What do you think of a tsundere version of, say, Lucina, Tsubasa, Caeda, Micaiah, Eirika, Lilina, or any other heroines and/or female Lords?

Questions Set B: Other stuff

  1. Your favourite game franchise outside of Fire Emblem? And your reasons? 
  2. Your favourite shipping outside of Fire Emblem?
  3. Your favourite stories/plots outside of Fire Emblem?

set A:

1. I kinda wanna say Rin Tohsaka from the fate franchise but that's like 80% "because she's hot" kinda deal. I mean I like her character a lot and she has a decent amount of depth but yeah. I mean most tsundere in anime are kind of shit regardless so yeah it's kind of hard to pick a favorite in that sense.

2. my own in all seriousness one interpretation I'm particularly fond of is the fic "Homecoming:Rupture" it's a decent read and one I'll recommend. It really does a decent job of digging into the nuances of her character.

3. not yet

4. Do you mean a tsundere lord character? cause if that's what you mean then yeah I would love that. It would be a nice break from the usual kind and sweet heroines we're used to

set B:

1. Monster hunter. No other game I've played has been able to give me such a level of challenge and satisfaction that those games have given me. Nothing is more satisfying than finally being to take down utter behemoth's like the dalamadur with an awesome group of friends.

2. don't really have any honestly. Outside of fire emblem I'm not too big of a shipper.

3. You mean like genres/ types of stories? or just favorite story in general? If it's the former, then I tend to gravitate towards stories that explore the duality of hope and despair and the grayness of human conflict. If it's the latter, then  I will say Naruto is by far my favorite anime because it just hits right notes for me. It's action packed, angsty, the characters are relatable and complex, and it explores themes of duality and the nature of human conflict. 

11 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I swear if I get one more FUCKING redirect from goodluckday.site...

  1. What are your favorite Vocaloid producers?
  2. What are your favorite Vocaloid songs?
  3. What is something you think is so bad it's good/ have a bile fascination towards (ex: "The Room", "My Immortal", etc)? 
  4. Obligatory "what are your first impressions of me" question.
  5. What are your thoughts on Masa Works Design, if you've heard of him?

1. Wowaka, Samfree(may they rest in peace), and Neru. Though there is a UTAU cover artist I'm particularly fond of known as tanjiro. That man knows how to tune Teto real good.

2. Unhappy refrain, Rolling girl, Lost one's weeping, tokyo teddy bear, Age Age again, Luka Luka Night Fever, Promise, World is Mine, The story of evil trilogy, etc. I could list so many more but we'd here all day if I did.

3. So bad it's good? Eromanga-sensei every time I think that show can't get any more degenerate garbage than it already is, it proves me wrong. Bile fascination towards? Blue exorcist and SoV. I dunno a lot stuff found in those two anger me to no end yet I can't stop thinking about it.

4. Indifference which quickly turned into "yeah I like you as a person" you're fun that's really about it.

5. Never heard of him actually though it does sound familiar.

 

Edited by Ottservia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Favourite video games other than Fire Emblem?
2. Favourite character/s from that game/those games?
3. How did you come to like Tsundere-type characters? Was there any character that was a catalyst for it?
4. Favourite genre(s) of music?
5. Any moment in film/literature/games you found especially memorable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DragonFlames said:

1. Favourite video games other than Fire Emblem?
2. Favourite character/s from that game/those games?
3. How did you come to like Tsundere-type characters? Was there any character that was a catalyst for it?
4. Favourite genre(s) of music?
5. Any moment in film/literature/games you found especially memorable?

1. I like the persona series(though I've only played 4 and 5 as of this moment), danganronpa, xenoblade chronicles 2, Monster hunter, smash, and pokemon.

2. Persona:

Haru Okumura, Naoto Shirogane, Ryuji Sakamoto, Tohru Adachi, just pretty much every party member of those games, Chihaya, Hifumi Togo, Kawakami.

Danganronpa:

Hajime Hinata, Kaede akamatsu, Kokichi ouma, Maki Harukawa, Shuichi Saihara, Himiko toga, Kaito mamota, komaru neagi, and there a lot more I could list here.

Xenooblade chronicles 2:

zeke, Rex, Pyhra, Mythra, Poppi, and Tora

Pokemon:

Cynthia, Malow, Blue, Silver, Lyra, may, Lillie, and Plumeria.

3. It was Severa actually. I mean I sort of liked them before hand but I didn't know too much about anime tropes back then. Severa is just a character I relate to on a very deep and personal level and she just kind of showed that if this archetype is handled well it can create some of the most human, relatable, deep, and nuanced characters I have ever seen. Most tsunderes are trashy fetish pandering nonsense but when handled well they can create fantastic characters that I just love. I dunno if that answers your question entirely but yeah that's generally how it went. Also the "it's not like I like you or anything, idiot" blush is just all kinds of adorable and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. 

4. Don't really have one actually. I just listen to whatever I enjoy.

5. These scenes from naruto will always hold a place in my heart.

Spoiler

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Obligatory  impersonations yadda yadda
  2. Why oshawott?
  3. Why do you like tsunderes so much?
  4. In relation to question 3 why Severa in particular. 
  5. Do you prefer political drama or romantic drama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pengaius said:
  1. Obligatory  impersonations yadda yadda
  2. Why oshawott?
  3. Why do you like tsunderes so much?
  4. In relation to question 3 why Severa in particular. 
  5. Do you prefer political drama or romantic drama

1. indifference for the most part

2. Cause Oshawott is adorable

3. a couple of reasons. A. when done well the archetype can produce very complex and nuanced characters that I can't help but love. B. that embarrassed blush(you know the kind) is so adorable and sweet

4. I could write an essay about why I love Severa so much. She's just a very relatable character to me. I know that feeling of being unable to live up to the expectations set on you by others. The feeling of looking at the successes of those around you only to look at yourself in disgust. The feeling of wanting to be the best you can be only to be punched back into the dirt no matter how much you try. To me Severa is a reminder I am not alone in those feelings and that there are other people in this world who feel the same way. When I see people like her stumble or fall, I just want to remind them that they're not alone and that it's okay to share these feelings with those close to you. That got a little personal but yeah that's a very brief explanation on why I like Severa so much. In summation, Severa is a sad girl that needs a hug and I want to be the one to give her that hug.

5. Political drama. Romantic drama can feel so tedious and overplayed at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...