SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Terra's Theme from FF6

7. Grünkohl (gotta keep a little bit of a Nordlicht rep despite not eating Sauerkraut or any fish). But tbh, I don't really have a single dish that I vastly prefer over everything else.

8. I have fond memories of a youth hostel-like place in the middle of nowhere in NW Germany because I used to go there twice a year as a kid with my choir. I also like big churches despite being completely non-religious myself, so I'll list the Cathedral in Bremen. Third, the Brocken as a representative for the Harz as a whole. Wangerooge for the East Frisian isles, and finally Northern Italy (the region around Torino, more specifically).

9. I'm a sucker for classical music, so I'll go with German composers . Bach, Händel, Brahms, Mendelssohn, Beethoven, to name a few.

10. Bavaria. Fuck 'em.

11. What other RPGs besides FE do you enjoy?
12. What RPGs / RPG series haven't you played yet but you are interested in?
13. Are you interested in FE Echoes?
14. What's your favorite composition from the classical music?
15. How did you find your interview?

I'm a sucker for classical music, so I'll go with German composers . Bach, Händel, Brahms, Mendelssohn, Beethoven, to name a few.

:) It's always good to see that someone else appreciates classical music.

10. Bavaria. Fuck 'em.

:(
Well, I'm not from there but it's still my favorite state.

6 hours ago, Knight Falchion said:

1. Katanas or longswords?

2. Favorite genre(s) of music?

3. Least favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Do you have any interest in biology? 

1. Longswords, although the finer details of fencing are lost on me.
  2. Most kinds of rock music; romantic music (as in 'from about 1800-1900')
  3. Schlager, but I make an exception for the Comedian Harmonists.
  4. Interest yes (and some basic knowledge, I hope), but as far as science goes, I'm more of a physics and chemistry guy.
2 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

11. What other RPGs besides FE do you enjoy?
12. What RPGs / RPG series haven't you played yet but you are interested in?
13. Are you interested in FE Echoes?
14. What's your favorite composition from the classical music?
15. How did you find your interview?

11. I like quite a few entries from the FF series - V, VI, VII, IX, X and XII are all games I enjoyed a lot. VIII misses in the list because I can't stand Squall as a protagonist. I also played some Das Schwarze Auge / The Dark Eye when I was in school.

12. Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights. I also started to play Albion a few years ago but didn't finish it because I lacked the time. I should pick it up again some time.

13. Yes and no. I don't own a 3DS, so I won't be able to play it myself, but I'm curious enough about it that I'll most likely follow some Let's Play of it.

14. Elias by Mendelssohn-Bartholdy.

15. Fun, occasionally difficult to come up with the asked number of responses. Three villains that wouldn't murder me on a road trip but are interesting enough for me to meet? Umm....

Also - no, I'm not serious about Bavaria. Saxony is just too easy of a target. :P

1. Have you played the older FE games? If so, opinions? If not, do you plan on doing so?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
4. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
5. Forgiveness or retribution?

1. FE6 is the oldest I've played. I'm a bit hesitant about the Jugdral games because I've heard Things, especially about Thracia 776. I'm confident I would be able to beat them, but I'm not sure if I would have fun doing so. If I'm going to pick up one of the old games, it'll probably be FE3, although that vulnerary in ch.1's village is going to make me sad.
  2. I'm actually quite happy to live in Germany, despite me looking into a wet, cold, stormy, disgusting outside through the window right now. Based on geography, northern Italy would be nice - it's warm, and it's reasonably close to both the sea and the alps.
  3. I might interprete those terms incorrect, but to me it sounds like the passive part is what a ruler must do and the active part is what he should want to do. I'm convinced that the world needs improvement, but there will always be events outside of a ruler's control that he would have to react to.
  4. Legal positivism, probably, I'm German after all. Those red traffic lights MUST be obeyed! Reason is that what is "right" is always subjective to a degree, so tweaking and bending the law will upset those who did not get any treatment and be a source of insecurity for those who have to make a decision that is influenced by the law.
  5. Forgiveness. The first goal of a penal system should always be to prevent crime and (if they're able and willing) prepare criminals to return into society. Punishment has no value in itself.

2. If you could master one weapons-based martial art, would you and which one?

3. Favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Least favorite genre(s) of music?

5. Do you have any interest in biology?

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

39 minutes ago, Knight Falchion said:

2. If you could master one weapons-based martial art, would you and which one?

3. Favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Least favorite genre(s) of music?

5. Do you have any interest in biology?

1. Katanas. I find them more cooler.

2 Kobudo. Mainly for the nunchaku. I always liked the idea of using sticks as weapons, as weird as that may sound.

3. I guess Techno, Jazz, and sometimes Rock. But it really depends on certain things such as the music itself, the lyrics e.t.c. I usually prefer Japanese music like J-Pop though.

4. Heavy metal I guess. 

5. Yup. I chose Biology over Computer for my O levels.

38 minutes ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. Finding out how to download games and use emulators lol. And I guess being able to perform pilgrimage, completing various games, and getting good marks in my studies. I also won a medal last year for a school activity, so that's nice. Those are the achievements I am able to remember as of now.

2. Hm, I dunno, tbh. I guess some anime, dramas or cartoons I have watched or webcomics I read, as well as some games I've played or heard of. Books as well I guess.

3. "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens. It's a classical book. It's enjoyable to read, although it's quite long.

4. The furthest I've been from home is when I went to for pilgrimage, and when I went to Malaysia.

5. Various things I find quite beautiful. But I guess the most beautiful things I've ever seen are the many buildings I saw in Islamabad, Malaysia, as well as the sea in Langkawi, Malaysia. I also found the main mosques in Mecca and Medina beautiful.

5 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

1. Finding out how to download games and use emulators lol. And I guess being able to perform pilgrimage, completing various games, and getting good marks in my studies. I also won a medal last year for a school activity, so that's nice. Those are the achievements I am able to remember as of now.

2. Hm, I dunno, tbh. I guess some anime, dramas or cartoons I have watched or webcomics I read, as well as some games I've played or heard of. Books as well I guess.

3. "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens. It's a classical book. It's enjoyable to read, although it's quite long.

4. The furthest I've been from home is when I went to for pilgrimage, and when I went to Malaysia.

5. Various things I find quite beautiful. But I guess the most beautiful things I've ever seen are the many buildings I saw in Islamabad, Malaysia, as well as the sea in Langkawi, Malaysia. I also found the main mosques in Mecca and Medina beautiful.

Strangely enough I've heard of the mediums of anime, webcomics and books.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would other describe you, personality-wise?

What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What personality traits do you value most?

What are some of your most unfavourite foods?

1. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow (Spirit) KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow (Spirit) KH3D.png

c.  Meowjesty (Spirit) KH3D.png

2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

3. Did you know "slugabed" was actually a word before seeing it in Fates?

4. Favorite Rotom form?

5. Favorite Eevee evolution?

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

Strangely enough I've heard of the mediums of anime, webcomics and books.

Oh, I meant some anime e.t.c. I've watched/read and found really good, not the medium themselves. Sorry for my misunderstanding of the question.

15 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would other describe you, personality-wise?

What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What personality traits do you value most?

What are some of your most unfavourite foods?

I'm lazy, clumsy, sort of sarcastic, but usually nice to others. I'm rather sensitive, I guess. I'm timid too. 

Others would probably call me to be good mannered and a nice person. The ones I'm close to would probably call me lazy but kind..I think.

The very first games I played was a Peter Pan game for PC. Later on, I bought a snes emulator cd (even though I didn't know what an emulator was back then) which had plenty of Snes games, so I guess you can call them my first video games.

I value generosity, kindness e.t.c. the good personality traits, basically. I guess the most I value is kindness.

Some of my most unfavourite food is dal (except when I eat it with rice. With roti, I don't like it that much), and lobia.

18 hours ago, Kloe said:

opinions/impressions of the following:

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. yours truly, if any

d. what made you join sf?

a: It's quite cute, although the horns don't really suit it.

b: It's even more cute thanks to the hat on it's head and it's expression.

c: I'll choose the blue one.

d: I was looking for some Sacred Stones tips on SF, and eventually, after lurking around the site, I joined.

16 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow (Spirit) KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow (Spirit) KH3D.png

c.  Meowjesty (Spirit) KH3D.png

2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

3. Did you know "slugabed" was actually a word before seeing it in Fates?

4. Favorite Rotom form?

5. Favorite Eevee evolution?

1: 

a: It looks pretty cute. I like it's blue colour.

b: It's also cute, although not as cute as the last one. I do find it's greenish horn and greenish spots a nice touch to it's appearance.

c: This one has to be the most cutest. I like it's black colour and it's crown.

2: Yes, yes I have.

3: Yes, I found out about the actual word accidentally (I wrote slugabed on google instead of the whole sentence)

4: It's a tie between Mow Rotom and Normal Rotom.

5: It's a tie between Sylveon and Leafeon.

13 hours ago, ___ said:

???: will you be lifting the question limit?

Um....I dunno what you mean by that, but I'll just say yes, I guess.

21 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Oh, I meant some anime e.t.c. I've watched/read and found really good, not the medium themselves. Sorry for my misunderstanding of the question.

Yeah, the question was looking for specific examples. You still haven't provided any.

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

What are some quirks most people in real life would know about you that online people wouldn't? (Eg: you never make eye contact when talking, you talk with your hands a lot)

If you could make yourself immune to any of the seven capital sins (eg: pride, lust, anger), which one would you choose?

If you could revive one game series, which one would you pick?

What TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?