1: King Marth 64
1: Zera
1: Carmine Sword
1: Corrobin

10 hours ago, Kloe said:

o right

second vote goes to Refa

19 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. 

HOLY SHIT WOW IVE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS MOMENT FOR 17 YEARS

1. IMPRESSIONS

2. HI REFA HOW ARE YOU AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?? YOUR WEEK??? YOUR YEAR SO FAR???? ARE YOU DOING OKAY ARE YOU SLEEPING OKAY ARE YOU EATING OKAY ARE YOU OKAY REFA

3. refa did u know that you're an amazing person and are very very appreciated and that i (and many others im sure) am incredibly grateful to have gotten the chance to meet you

4. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW

5. WHO ARE YOU

pls lift the question limit refa

3 minutes ago, sunday said:

1. IMPRESSIONS

2. HI REFA HOW ARE YOU AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?? YOUR WEEK??? YOUR YEAR SO FAR???? ARE YOU DOING OKAY ARE YOU SLEEPING OKAY ARE YOU EATING OKAY ARE YOU OKAY REFA

3. refa did u know that you're an amazing person and are very very appreciated and that i (and many others im sure) am incredibly grateful to have gotten the chance to meet you

5. WHO ARE YOU

I KNOW RIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING LITERALLY MONTHS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

EVERY TIME REFA WAS NOT THE RE INTERVIEW, I WOULD THINK "WOW, I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 AND A HALF MONTHS TO ASK REFA QUESTIONS"

but now that I think about it

i have nothing to ask refa

1. What's your favorite video game series and why is it that?

2. Fondest childhood memory?

3. What do you aspire to be in life?

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

no idea if i asked this before but will ask again just in case
1. impressions of:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif\

b. e67647148a.gif

2. why is olivier always cheating on me?

3. are you hype for sen 3/cs3?

4. opinions of falcom

5. favourite food

3 hours ago, Chen said:

1. WHAT THE FUCK is a refa??????

2. opinions on anime

3. can you pilot robots

4. favorite kind of egg

5. pancakes or waffle>??

1. That's my alter ego internet persona that I don in order to make people think I'm cool.  Is it working?

2. Anime is pretty awesome, although usually I need to be in a certain mood in order to enjoy watching it.  I just started watching Little Witch Academia and it's been great so far (well, the first two short films, anyways; it's hard starting the TV series knowing that I got suckered into watching an ongoing anime =().  Akko is my favorite kind of lead because she's kind of dumb and selfish and a huge jerk but she tries so hard anyways and is so sincere about everything that I can't help but loving her.  Also she has like a billion different expressions, it's the best.

3. Yeah, with a remote controller.  I'm not particularly good at it, though.

4. Domingo Egg.  It's the only egg that promises a flying squid mage!  Unless you mean eating.  Omelettes are pretty tasty.

5. Waffles.  They're more fun to eat, and pancakes have this really boring texture to them.  Oh, but German pancakes are the best.  There used to be this place nearby that made really good German pancakes, but it closed down. =(  Now my only friend is waffles.

3 hours ago, sunday said:

1. IMPRESSIONS

5. WHO ARE YOU

ME TOO

First: Who is this girl and how does she know me?  Fuck, did I forget someone's username again, I hate it when I do that.

Current: One of my favorite people to talk too.  You're just really passionate about everything and that's so alien to how I am that it's really inspiring.

2. My classes are getting harder and I have so much to do and I have to talk to my teammates THREE TIMES a week on video chat and I'm not sure if I'm even interested in taking my major anymore, so overall I've been pretty stressed.  Today has been pretty okay, though, I feel very relaxed.  Nothing painful has happened in this week so far, so hopefully I can keep up that momentum!  I'M DOING FINE MOM.  Actually, I've probably slept more than necessary.  I think I only eat one-two times a day, which is probably not what I'm supposed to do.

3. I didn't!  It's always surprising to hear that (or just when someone i know is like "refa u r the great") because I don't feel like I did anything special or made an active effort to help other people.

4. A black Nike t-shirt that says "Just Do It" and red shorts.  Hopefully I don't get any suicidal urges any time soon!

5. I'm Magigigika Mirdin Do Din Norurun Dou! Sometimes I go under the alias Scholteheim Reinbach III, but you can call me Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.

oh yeah, i'm lifting the question limit

3 hours ago, unique said:

I KNOW RIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING LITERALLY MONTHS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

EVERY TIME REFA WAS NOT THE RE INTERVIEW, I WOULD THINK "WOW, I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 2 AND A HALF MONTHS TO ASK REFA QUESTIONS"

but now that I think about it

i have nothing to ask refa

that's what happens when you nominate such a boring candidate

maybe next time you'll think twice before you repeat such mistakes!

either that or you're boring

maybe we're both boring?

i'll need to think more about this

3 hours ago, unique said:

1. hi refa

1. bye refa =(, by refa

2 hours ago, Koneko said:

1. What's your favorite video game series and why is it that?

2. Fondest childhood memory?

3. What do you aspire to be in life?

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1. Mega Man!  One of its big appeals is that it's actually split into seven subseries (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, Legends, Battle Network, Starforce), and they each have their own gameplay style and I love each and every one of them (okay, maybe not Starforce...).  Classic is a standard platformer series, but it has a very charming art style and you have a lot of freedom in how you tackle the game (as opposed to like...Mario).  X and Zero are similar to Classic, except the gameplay is faster paced and they have a more anime inspired art style which is also rad.  All of these series are pretty well known for their fantastic rock music.  Legends is interesting in that it's more like 3D Zelda games and draws a lot of inspiration from Castle in the Sky, so it's extremely charming.  Its music is more classical, which fits the more relaxed nature of the game where you're exploring ruins of ancient civilizations.  Apple Market is probably the most relaxing theme ever.  Battle Network is an RPG series which is known for having a fantastic battle system and incredibly stupid scenarios.  Still, I have a lot of nostalgia for it, so I'm pretty attached to the characters anyways.  The music is more electronica and it's pretty hit and miss with fans of the series, but I enjoyed most of it anyways.  Star Force is like Battle Network but worse and in 3D, heh.

The problem with Mega Man is that it's kind of a dead franchise (at least until Capcom decides to do something with it), so I've become a lot more enamored with the Trails series recently.  It's also a lot easier to explain whew, I almost died making a paragraph as long as the previous one.  It's basically a series of RPGs where the world is so fleshed out that it actually feels like a real place.  This helps you get more attached to the characters, who are all great and I love them.  Also it's fun to play and has good music or something, I GUESS.  By May 3rd, all three of the Sky trilogy and two of the Cold Steel games are going to be available on PC, so it's a pretty great time to get into the series IMO (either Sky 1 or Cold Steel 1 are good starting points).  You should totally do that.

2. In 5th grade, I got suspended for typing that my friend was a fucking idiot on a computer.  This was like the fourth time I got suspended that year and I didn't even think I did anything wrong, so I actually cried in the meeting w/the principal and my parents.  When my parents were taking me home, they were complaining about how stupid the suspension was, so that made me feel better.  Also they weren't really taking me home, but to a pizza place!  I really hated eating at the time, but pizza was one of the two foods that I didn't hate, so that was good.  Disclaimer: My memory is a sieve, so I'm not sure if this is my fondest memory, but it is a pretty good one!

3. Honestly, I'd just be happy if I could lead a life where I don't hate myself.  I have ridiculously high expectations though (being more outgoing, creating something huge that can impact a lot of people in a positive way, being able to live without regrets, putting down my AT Field so I can actually get attached to other people, etc.), so that might be hard.  After that's done, I can pursue my real life goal of being a professional lady killer.

4. I'm pretty shitty at interacting with people, so I'll probably have a programming job (hopefully something to do w/game programming, that'd be pretty rad) that pays decently well and living in an apartment/house alone (until I got a dragon maid, of course).  Or maybe I'll die of a heart attack from all of the soda I drink.

2 hours ago, Kloe said:

no idea if i asked this before but will ask again just in case
1. impressions of:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif\

b. e67647148a.gif

2. why is olivier always cheating on me?

3. are you hype for sen 3/cs3?

4. opinions of falcom

5. favourite food

1. Their roundness is hilarious.  B's face reminds me of Hamtaro FSR.  I like B more because A seems like it'd impale me w/o noticing and keep walking along happily.

2. Because he's with me, of course!  I make up for what I'm lacking in feminine grace with raw nubility.

3. I need to finish Cold Steel II before I get hyped for it!  But I am very enamored with CS2 ATM, so hopefully I can get hyped for CS3 like all of the cool kids.

4. Falcom is wonderful.  Honestly, I only have experience with Ys and Trails, so my opinion isn't as informed as it could be.  Something that they're really good at is crafting believable worlds in a way that I don't get from other developers (even Ys, which isn't exactly a very story heavy game).  Also their character designs are so good!  A lot of their designs are simple yet distinctive, which is a pretty impressive feat.  Oh yeah, and their games have great music; good stuff.

5. Toffee, probably.  I rarely ever have it, but it's so good!  Every time I get my grubby little hands on some, I can't stop myself from eating all of it haha.

6. wtf don't be taking my waifu from me
7. how are you so awesome?
8. you seem so social (on sf anyway) but you say you're bad at it. Why would you think so?
9. favourite beverage
10. where have you visited? countries and states

oh my god i've been waiting 3000 years for this

1. what's your favorite thing about yourself?
2. first/current impressions?
3. why are you so cool?
4. when was your first mafia game?
5. favorite pokemon and why?
6. least favorite pokemon and why?

1. Impressions again even if we've done this dance before. 

2. How did it feel after I finally pestered you enough to try Trails for the first few hours? 

3. Favorite Megaman Clone game? 

4. Is there a franchise you wish you could get into, but never really have?

5. Excited for Ys 8?

1 hour ago, Kloe said:

6. wtf don't be taking my waifu from me
7. how are you so awesome?
8. you seem so social (on sf anyway) but you say you're bad at it. Why would you think so?
9. favourite beverage
10. where have you visited? countries and states

6. Only because your username is Kloe and that's an amazing definitely canon ship.

7. Honestly, whenever I hang out with other people/watch a piece of media and they do something cool/interesting, I think "I should be more like that!" and subconsciously start acting that way.  A good example is when I was younger, I saw how other kids interacted and thought that people who were sarcastic were really funny, so I started emulating them.  That's probably why people that I like like me, because I reflect their more favorable personality traits.  It does make me feel like kind of a cheat, though, since I'd be kind of hollow without that inspiration (not to say that I didn't have a defined personality when I was younger, but I'm a pretty different person now).

8. A bad combination of introversion and social anxiety, basically.  It's also hard for me to hold a conversation IRL where I have to think on the spot.

9. Orange cream soda, it just feels really nice to drink while not having a bad aftertaste IMO.  Oh, and it tastes good.

10. I might forget somewhere, so sorry in advance if I do.

States: Arizona, Montana, California, Washington D.C., New York, North Carolina, Washington.

Countries: United States, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Mexico, Canada, England, France

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh my god i've been waiting 3000 years for this

1. what's your favorite thing about yourself?
2. first/current impressions?
3. why are you so cool?
4. when was your first mafia game?
5. favorite pokemon and why?
6. least favorite pokemon and why?

1. NO COMPLIMENTING MYSELF MY LEAST FAVOURITE ACTIVITY

I like how easily I bounce back from things.  No matter how depressed I get, in a few days I'll be having the time of my life.  I just get bored of it, I guess.

First: You seemed really repressed, like you had all of these interests and a personality (I know, crazy) but you weren't comfortable with sharing either.

Current: You seem a lot more relaxed (if not stressed out about IRL situations; hang in there, it'll get better!) and are more fun to talk too because you're a lot more open about your interests.

3. I aspire to be cool, but that would require a fundamental reworking of who I am, so I just settle for doing a good impression of a cool person.  Let's positive thinking!

4. Musical Chairs Mafia, which was a very strange introduction to mafia.  Still, I did pretty well for my first game (got N2'd!).

5. My favorite Pokemon changes based on my mood (there are so many winners), but at the moment it's Eevee.  I just like what it represents, being a Pokemon full of infinite possibilities.  It doesn't hurt that the Eeveelutions are some of the best Pokemon to use in game/competitively (varies depending on generation, to be fair) and some of the best designed ones.  I'm also continually hyped to see what new evolution Eevee will get (Mega Eevee, please), so it's also a Pokemon that continually impresses.

6. Stunfisk, because I love to hate it.  It looks like a bird that got run over by a car!  Seriously, it baffles me that people actually like it.

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

1. Impressions again even if we've done this dance before. 

2. How did it feel after I finally pestered you enough to try Trails for the first few hours? 

3. Favorite Megaman Clone game? 

4. Is there a franchise you wish you could get into, but never really have?

5. Excited for Ys 8?

First: You're like the only person who I have a favorable first impression of because we had so much in common and I thought it was so cool that you were super into Ogre Battle, since I hadn't heard of anyone who was interested in that series before.

Current: Basically like my first impression but I know a lot more about you.  You're one of the most fun people to talk too, especially since we have so many of the same interests.  I don't know why we haven't met up IRL already, it'd be a good time.

2. Not gonna lie, I was really intimidated by the fact that I'd have to speak to every NPC after I did every event (well, I didn't HAVE TOO, but I really wanted to know more about their stories).  At the time, the Orbment system confused the hell out of me too, so I didn't really get into the battle system.  Really what was keeping me going was the light of a thousand suns, Estelle, and her reparte with Joshua.  I'm glad I stuck with it, though, because I found so much more to love about the game.

EDIT Another thing that intimidated me was how easily you could miss stuff if you weren't using a guide.  My first time (playing on Nightmare) involved me failing literally every BP check because I was trying to think of what would be in character for Estelle and missing a lot of the goodies.  Coupled with how hard Nightmare was for a newcomer, it's not surprising that I shelved it until Euklyd started playing and restarted on Normal myself (until I missed something AGAIN and restarted on Hard like he did).

3. Despite having pretty good knowledge about Mega Man clone games, I don't think I've ever actually played one myself.  Does Cave Story count because I fucking love Cave Story.  How about Shovel Knight; I've always wanted to play that.  Otherwise uh...I've had my eye on RosenkreuzStilette since 2008 or so.

4. Shin Megami Tensei.  I know it seems weird considering how passionate I am about it, but in reality, I've only beaten the Devil Survivor games and Persona 4.  I'd love to have the time to really delve deep into it and actually get all of the hidden meanings behind the games.  Oh, and to fuse the coolest demons, obviously.

ANOTHER one is Ogre Battle.  I've only really played the Tactics Ogre remake, but the more strategically oriented games have always interested me ever since I was a kid, and how I haven't gotten into them already is beyond me.

5. I'm very happy that it's a thing and that it's getting released in the US, but I'm that invested in the series (having only beaten Ys 1) and I'm really saddened by the fact that X-Seed isn't localizing the game.

PSA Fuck WebAssign.  I'm not even using it, I just wanted everyone to know that.

Edited by Refa

oh yeah you made me laugh with those impressions of the sukus

11. favourite state
12. what state are YOU in, if you wanna disclose it in PUBLIC
13. what consoles/handhelds do you own?
14. fc or sc?
15. cs1 or cs2?

nah I think i'm just bad at coming up with questions

2. what is your favorite snack

3. when you're feeling not good, what do you do to feel better? i ask this mainly because ive been sick all day and i feel kinda terrible

4. impression question

5. favorite kind of music?

6. do you have a job? if you do have a job, do you enjoy it? that was two questions

7. how do you pronounce refa

8. favorite movie, if any

9. which mega man game do you like the most, out of all of them. i like x4 the most personally

10. why do you not like mega man star force. i've never played it but i've also never heard anyone say they like it

11. which type of fan do you like more, standing or ceiling. i ask because i have a standing fan on in my room right now since the ceiling fan doesnt work but i like the ceiling one more

12. favorite holiday?

and finally, to ask you the first question you asked in my interview

13. FMK Hillary Trump Jill

Edited by unique