SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Midori Mage said:

Ah yeah that's what I meant to say, but I was in a hurry and had to rush it. Felicia is good shit.

And Boku no Hero Academia definitely deserves more love.

4. Favorite character from the Fate series? (If it's Scathach, then your second please.)

5. Favorite Boku no Hero Academia character? (For me, it's either Iida or angry trash can)

6. What do you like most about Breath of the Wild?

7. Least favorite color? 

4. No hero has conquered my heart as thoroughly as Iskandar from Fate/Zero 

5. Honestly I love all of them, but my current fave is edgy falco

6. Mipha <3

Honestly though: frickin everything. It looks so gorgeous, there's so much more to explore than previous Zelda games, everything about the story, the Sheikah Slate powers, the Divine Beasts (everything about them, from the concepts to the designs to their part in the story), the fact that I can ride anything from a horse to a bear, the slow-motion midair arrow shots (that has to be one of the most badass things in any Zelda game), the different weapons and armor you can have, the goddamn SOUNDTRACK. Man, I could go on and on about the game and even then I'd probably miss a lot of things. It's so difficult to pick out just one thing, and no matter what I pick, everything else is gonna be a close second/third/etc, but probably the story. No other Zelda game's story has grabbed me in as much as this one, and the character cast (especially all the old Champions) has done a lot to make me love the game. 

7. That weird middle between green and brown that looks like straight-up puke. 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Randoman - aww shoot, I missed your interview.... Sorry bud ;_;

------

Anyways, @MaskedAmpharos

1. So, I asked Arcanite, and i'm gonna ask you (and probably every future interviewee), what is your MBTI type? I put the test link below
https://www.16personalities.com/

2. How's the StrategistsThree?

3. If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what class would you be?

4. How'd exams go?

20. Time or money?

21. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

22. Samurai or ninja?

23. How many Zelda games have you played?

24. Which is you favorite Zelda game?

25. How many Pokemon games have you played? (You can ignore the spin-offs if you want.)

26. Favorite Pokemon game?

Edited by Rex Glacies

(Haven't read through all of the questions that have been asked, so I hope some of these aren't repeats. XD But if they are, feel free to skip over them!)

1.)  I see you're a Hufflepuff. I used to be one, and then Pottermore apparently changed its mind. xD What HP character do you identify with most and why?

2.) If you could spend infinite amounts of money for 24 hours, what would you do with it?

3.) What's one skill you don't have/haven't learned but would really like to have/learn?

4.) How do you feel about sweet potatoes?

5.) What does a perfect day look like to you?

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@Randoman - aww shoot, I missed your interview.... Sorry bud ;_;

------

Anyways, @MaskedAmpharos

1. So, I asked Arcanite, and i'm gonna ask you (and probably every future interviewee), what is your MBTI type? I put the test link below
https://www.16personalities.com/

2. How's the StrategistsThree?

3. If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what class would you be?

4. How'd exams go?

1. INFP

2. Sometimes my back hurts from all the carrying I have to do

They're a really fun group to be with, and they've honestly made me enjoy being part of the SF community way, way more. I'm glad I met them <3

3. Those NPC villagers that don't do any fighting but give items to the players saying "Yo here's some stuff now go kick their ass for me"

I would probably be a kinshi knight because I really, really love heights and flying and soaring through the air :D specifically kinshi because I prefer long-range combat to short-range (I suppose dark flier would be fine too)

4. Kay next question.

I haven't gotten grades back yet, but I think I did alright. Not all As or anything, but I'm pretty sure I didn't fail anything either. 

33 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

20. Time or money?

21. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

22. Samurai or ninja?

23. How many Zelda games have you played?

24. Which is you favorite Zelda game?

25. How many Pokemon games have you played? (You can ignore the spin-offs if you want.)

26. Favorite Pokemon game?

20. Can I buy orbs with time?

There are a million ways to answer the question in a variety of different contexts, but...

The time I spend with my friends is worth more than anything money can buy. 

21. No, actually. I never got into it back when they were popular, and now that they've fallen out of style, I haven't really been motivated to pick one up either.

22. Ninja

23. Uhhh let's see...

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, and I'm currently playing Breath of the Wild. 

So 8 (and soon to be 9)

24. Either Wind Waker or Twilight Princess 

Breath of the Wild is set to overtake both of them at the rate things are going though

25. Oh boy!

Blue, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, White, White 2, Y, Omega Ruby, and Sun. 

14 :D

26. If you had asked me this before Sun and Moon came out, I would have said HGSS

But Sun and Moon have honestly blown all of the past games out of the water for me. 

Everything from the story and the characters (especially the story and characters), to the gameplay changes (like no more HMs), to the small QoL changes (like having a pokeball button or being able to more easily keep track of stat changes or the ease of checking IVs, etc etc), to the soundtrack, to all of the outfit changes. I also really liked a lot of the pokemon designs and the concept of Alolan forms of past pokemon. 

Also best professor, best Elite Four, best champion, best bad guy team BY FAR, best main antagonist, and BEST GIRL LILLIE. MY SWEET, PRECIOUS SUNSHINE DAUGHTER THAT I LOVE WITH MY ENTIRE BEING <3

Sun and Moon gave me so many feels that very few pokemon games (or indeed, very few games in general) have made me feel before it, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. 

21 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

(Haven't read through all of the questions that have been asked, so I hope some of these aren't repeats. XD But if they are, feel free to skip over them!)

1.)  I see you're a Hufflepuff. I used to be one, and then Pottermore apparently changed its mind. xD What HP character do you identify with most and why?

2.) If you could spend infinite amounts of money for 24 hours, what would you do with it?

3.) What's one skill you don't have/haven't learned but would really like to have/learn?

4.) How do you feel about sweet potatoes?

5.) What does a perfect day look like to you?

1. I've taken the Pottermore test 3 separate times over a period of nearly nearly 10 years and have gotten Hufflepuff every time :D

Honestly Arnold Weasley is what I'd be as a dad. 

A bit plain, a bit eccentric, but a simple man with a good heart who places his family first. Never seems to know what's going on but just kinda rolls with it. Also thinks being happy and doing the right thing are more important than money and status. And honestly if my children stole my flying car to get to school, my first reaction would probably also be something along the lines of "Oh shit nice how did it go?" before getting chastised by my wife and changing it to a sheepish "Ahem. I mean. That was...very bad. Yes, very bad indeed."

2. Pay off tuition for myself and my friends and then donate a metric shitton to charities. 

3. The ability to converse with a cute girl without losing the ability to speak in coherent sentences

Some kind of self-defense. I have zero self-defense training of any kind, but I think it'd be really great to have a way to protect myself and anyone I care about. 

I also want to learn how to cook, but I intend to start learning next semester. 

4. I think they're great :D

5. I wake up the day after. I slept through the entire day.

I don't have anything grand in mind. I just want a day relaxing with some friends and a dog or two (or three, or four, or...) with some good food and drinks. It could be a lot of things, from just spending the day playing videogames or watching movies together in someone's room or something even more laidback like all of us just sitting in a sunny meadow and napping together. It doesn't take all that much for me to consider a day "perfect" (or at least really good), but because of that, I've been able to have many perfect days through my life. Idk maybe it's a boring answer, but sometimes a boring day to just relax is exactly what I need. 

omg I love the Weasleys with all of my heart and soul. Familiy goals right there. And I totaly get what you mean. Lazy days are often the perfect days.

6. What advice would you give your past self?

7. Who's the character in your signature/avatar?

8. Makeup or nah?

29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

omg I love the Weasleys with all of my heart and soul. Familiy goals right there. And I totaly get what you mean. Lazy days are often the perfect days.

6. What advice would you give your past self?

7. Who's the character in your signature/avatar?

8. Makeup or nah?

6. Don't stress out so much over grades (though obviously don't fail anything either). High school grades honestly don't mean shit after graduation. 

7. Scathach from Fate Grand Order (a mobile gacha game which is currently JP only but will be getting an English release later this summer :D) 

8. I wouldn't wear it, if that's your question. 

If your question is how do I feel about it on others: I don't really think it's my business what other people do if it makes them happy. If my girlfriend liked wearing more makeup than I liked seeing on her, she's the one with free reign over how she wants to present herself. As for my own personal preference? I like little to no makeup. Or if there is makeup, I prefer it to be as close to a "natural" look as possible (so no colorful lipstick or eyeshadow, for example). But like I said, the wearers should wear however much makeup they want to; it's not for me to tell them how to look.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What's your favourite branch of magic in FE? (Thunder, Fire, Wind, Light, Dark)

In that branch, what's your favourite spell?

Wind - Fimbulvetr (because ice magic is the best)

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. If you haven't played them already, do you plan on playing the older FE games? Why or why not?
3. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)? If so, opinions?
4. What interests you most in psychology?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
6. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
7. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
8. Forgiveness or retribution?
9. How did you enjoy your interview?

Geez, it's Sunday already, been so busy with Echoes almost forgot to ask more questions.

I forgot to mention, Ampharos is one of my favorite pokes.  It's one of those that always manages to find a way on my team ion the games it's available.

6: Opinion on Mega Amphabulous?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: Favorite historical era?

10: Opinion on Ests in the FE series?

11: Favorite FE archtype?

12: Favorite FE character?

13: Least favorite FE character?

14: If you were a Kinshi Knight, what would your stats and growths be like?

15: Opinion on the name Rachel?

16: If you could add one thing to Heroes, what would it be?

17: If you could remove one thing from Heroes, what would it be?

18: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

Sorry if any of those questions were asked already, I glanced at some of the previous pages, but wanted to get the questions in before the deadline.

11 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. If you haven't played them already, do you plan on playing the older FE games? Why or why not?
3. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)? If so, opinions?
4. What interests you most in psychology?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
6. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
7. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
8. Forgiveness or retribution?
9. How did you enjoy your interview?

1. Blazing, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates (also watched complete walkthroughs of PoR/RD though I don't have the means to play them), and I intend to get a copy of SoV and start playing that within the week

2. I definitely intend to finish my playthrough of Binding Blade. Past that, I do intend to eventually play Genealogy, Thracia, and Shadow Dragon, though I'm unsure when I'll actually get around to them. Genealogy in particular I'm really looking forward to because I've heard great things about the story and because Julia's been amazing to me in Heroes, and I want to know more about her and her game.

3. I've only seen the original LotR trilogy, but I quite liked it at the time. I'll eventually get to Hobbit (and then to the books) when I find the time, probably.

4. The darker side of the human mind or rather the conditions that drive normal people to questionable things (including the Milgram shock experiment and the Stanford Prison experiment). Neither of those are the field I wish to dedicate myself to (that would be mental disorders, specifically depression), but they are what intrigues me the most.

5. Hmm, somewhere tropical probably, like Hawaii. I just really like the overall atmosphere. 

6. A little of both but leaning more towards passive in all likelihood.

7. Ideally the law and justice are one and the same, but life doesn't quite work out that way. I would go with legal naturalism because I believe the purpose of the law is to uphold justice and as such justice should come first if the law isn't doing its job. 

8. Forgiveness in most cases, but past a certain line I no longer think forgiveness is the answer. 

9. Quite a bit, actually :D

Expected a few more questions (and a bit less from 'ol @Arcanite specifically, who was probably responsible for at least half of all the questions asked), but overall I'm pretty satisfied. Thanks for running this thread and making it all happen!

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Geez, it's Sunday already, been so busy with Echoes almost forgot to ask more questions.

I forgot to mention, Ampharos is one of my favorite pokes.  It's one of those that always manages to find a way on my team ion the games it's available.

6: Opinion on Mega Amphabulous?

7: Opinion on petticoats?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: Favorite historical era?

10: Opinion on Ests in the FE series?

11: Favorite FE archtype?

12: Favorite FE character?

13: Least favorite FE character?

14: If you were a Kinshi Knight, what would your stats and growths be like?

15: Opinion on the name Rachel?

16: If you could add one thing to Heroes, what would it be?

17: If you could remove one thing from Heroes, what would it be?

18: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

Sorry if any of those questions were asked already, I glanced at some of the previous pages, but wanted to get the questions in before the deadline.

Aaaaaaaaah I wanna play Echoes so badly ;___;

6. Ampharos trades some cuteness for fabulousness and absolutely kills it 10/10 (though I ever so slightly prefer normal Ampharos)

7. My personal preference for skirts/dresses is to be form-fitting, so I'm personally not big on petticoats :/ they're cool though

8. They look nice and breezy :D I'd wear em

9. In terms of just aesthetic, I'd probably go with medieval Europe

In terms of when I'd want to actually live, I'd still pick the present. I feel like people tend to romanticize the past, but there's really so many great things in the present (fast internet, vaccines, more social mobility, etc) that I wouldn't want to live in any other time. 

10. They're usually my favorites actually! I know a lot of people don't like them because of all the effort it takes to train them up, but there's just something really satisfying to me about training up a character from really weak to a complete powerhouse that can wipe half a map on her own. It also helps that one of my personal favorite Fire Emblem characters (Nino) is an Est archetype. 

11. Either the Ogma or Navarre archetypes, probably. I've just always really liked the Mercenary and Myrmidon lines :O

12. I have difficulties choosing precisely one because I love so many, but I'd probably have to go with Nino! Elise, Sakura, and Genny are pretty high up there too though. I just have a soft spot for cinnamon rolls, I guess. 

13. Honestly? That slimeball Izuka from RD needs to burn, as do most of the Begnion senators.

14. Not gonna give exact numbers, but... I'd probably have really high speed but be extra frail on the physically defensive side. Strength would be a little below average too, probs (I don't think I'd make a great combat unit lmao)

15. I don't have any strong opinion for or against it. I just think it's a nice name.

16. A way to reroll natures. (Also of note would be a way to see replays of your defense matches so I know wtf my team is doing) 

17. Can't think of a feature I want outright removed off the top of my head, but I do wish they'd balance voting gauntlets more by not having a single hella popular character that's almost guaranteed to dominate in each set. 

18. It was a nice try, but it didn't make sense to me from a balance perspective. It was fine within the ranged weapons (I'm fine with tomes > bows > daggers > tomes), but once you apply that to the regular triangle then it doesn't make sense (like why are bows > lances but swords > bows?). If they kept the ranged triangle separate, I think it would have been fine. 

Overall though, I really like the way Heroes did the weapon triangle and think the Fates one should have been more similar to this.