4: IEatLasers
2: Carter
1: Ownagepuffs
1: Infinite Dreams
1: Vespinae
1: Mewyeon
1: Disobeyed Cargo

16 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I appreciate the votes for me however this week is my last week on uni and I have a concert this weekend so I really don't have the time this week. Feel free to vote me next week though.

It's okay, I'll just put your interview on hold should you end up getting one this week.

15 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wait do we have to use red letters?

Preferably post your nominations in red bolded text, because that makes it easier for me to count nominations.
It's fine as long as you're making clear who you're nominating though. Mentions in particular are a good alternative to bold red.

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

I've been looking forward to this.

1. Impressions of me?

2. What's the deal with your username?

3. Ya' like bluegrass?

4. When @Arcanite and I derail this thread and turn it into a debate about some random alternate topic, what do you want us to talk about?

5. Will you raise the limit?

1. Opinions of the following:

Spoiler

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? If you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. For reference, here are some common traits of each:

Rigid boundaries: 
* Avoid intimacy and close relationships
* Unlikely to ask for help
* Has few close relationships
* Very protective of personal information
* May seem detached, even with romantic partners
* Keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

Porous boundaries:
* Overshares personal information
* Difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* Overinvolved with other's problems
* Dependent on the opinions of others
* Accepting of abuse or disrespect
* Fears rejection if they do not comply with others

Healthy boundaries:
* Values own opinions
* Doesn't compromise values for others
* Shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* Knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* Accepting when others say "no" to them

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. Beating literal hell in Cave Story under 4 minutes.
For a non-video game related answer, it would probably be doing better on the ACT than I could've expected.

2. I don't think I know anything about you, so this'll be tricky, but since the next question reminded me about it, maybe Bionicle, the Lego property?

3. If by "currently reading", I can instead go with "last read", since it's kinda been a while since I've read a book... one of the Bionicle Legends books, can't remember which one. Don't judge me I'm hopeless.

4. I think Jamaica, during a stop on a cruise. I don't remember every stop that we took though, so there may have been one even further than that.

5. Arden Maybe not the most original answer, but I just really love the moon. If I stay up late, I like to go outside and just take it in for a while, although I haven't done it as much since moving last year.

51 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I've been looking forward to this.

1. Impressions of me?

2. What's the deal with your username?

3. Ya' like bluegrass?

4. When @Arcanite and I derail this thread and turn it into a debate about some random alternate topic, what do you want us to talk about?

5. Will you raise the limit?

Please be gentle with me Sully :( Nah, be as tough as you want, I can take it! I hope.

1. It's really interesting to see the differences between us, despite both being homeschooled. There's quite a few things about you that I can't relate to at all, but overall, you seem like a nice guy with a good work ethic.

2. Alright, I was wondering when this would be asked, and it's... probably underwhelming. One evening, I was playing a game on my computer that was projected to the TV via an HDMI cable, and my sister was watching/playing something on her own computer. The TV wasn't playing my computer audio for some reason, so I went deep into the audio settings to try and fix it. I eventually stumbled on the audio packs for various sounds for the computer, and I got curious, so I started looking through them. One of the sound packs was called "Default Beep", which me and my sister found way too funny for some reason. I jokingly said "That would make a good username", and then... here we are.

3. Actually yeah, when it's done right, I'm always down for a good ol' fashioned fiddle solo.

4. You two should definitely analyze the psychological and historical roots that are shared between bluegrass and jazz. I'm sure you can find something if you research/bluff enough!

5. Yes! Anyone can ask however many questions they want, and about whatever they want. I'm a pretty open person, so I'm down to answer just about anything.

48 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Woohoo, time to question our favorite mole!

1. Impressions of me?

2. favorite school subject?

3. favorite number?

4. favorite FE character?

5. Why did you sell us out?

I guess I should probably keep my avatar the same while this interview is going on, huh? Since so many people seem to associate it with me at this point.

1. You seem like a cool guy. A bit more serious than most of us in the Counting thread perhaps, but it never hurts to have someone to anchor things when needed, and you certainly still seem like a fun person.

2. English/Language Arts/whatever it's called for you guys.

3. 27, surprisingly the same as Anime27Arts. Well... maybe not so surprising that it's hers, considering her username, but more on my end I guess. Although my username before DefaultBeep (long since abandoned by me) did have 27 in it as well.

4. Altena. I liked using her Spotpass form in Awakening even before playing FE4 because wyvern bias and cool design, and I was able to give her enough bias in my playthrough of FE4 to still make her great.

5. I have bad eyesight! All you people look the same to me, even mods!

54 minutes ago, KeA said:

1. Opinions of the following:

Hide contents

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? If you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. For reference, here are some common traits of each:

Rigid boundaries: 
* Avoid intimacy and close relationships
* Unlikely to ask for help
* Has few close relationships
* Very protective of personal information
* May seem detached, even with romantic partners
* Keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

Porous boundaries:
* Overshares personal information
* Difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* Overinvolved with other's problems
* Dependent on the opinions of others
* Accepting of abuse or disrespect
* Fears rejection if they do not comply with others

Healthy boundaries:
* Values own opinions
* Doesn't compromise values for others
* Shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* Knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* Accepting when others say "no" to them

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

1a. Shy and hesitant to express themselves, but desire to find more confidence. Mint green and red bows are always adorable.

1b. Has a purpose, and plans to see it through. Carries a present for their best friend, but they consider everyone to be their friend, so their always willing to give something to anyone they see. Sharp eyebrows over tiny eyes makes anything lovable.

1c. Pink has two red bows, automatic victory regardless of their personality.

2. Never had a romantic partner, so I'll just answer for the others. A mix of rigid and healthy for acquaintances, healthy for friends and family, and porous for close friends.

3. I assume this one uses the same terms, so I'll use those.
Healthy
Porous or rigid, depending on the person.
Rigid, sometimes healthy or even porous if I feel comfortable enough with the person.
Rigid
Porous
Porous

34 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Where does your first priority/Loyalty lie? 

Probably my friends and other people I know, though maybe not always in the most healthy of ways.

You played with Bionicles? So did I! Must be a homeschooler thing...

Prepare for 15 Bionicle-related questions!

6. Who is your favorite Toa?

7. What is your favorite series of Toa?

8. What is your favorite mask?

9. What is your favorite enemy series?

10. Do you like Bionicles for the creativity aspect or are you more into the storyline?

11. I heard that they've started makng Bionicles again. You know if the new ones are any good?

12. Did you like Hero Factory?

13. Who is your favorite Matoran?

14. What is your favorite gimmicky mechanic (gear functions and such)?

15. What is your favorite projectile weapon and why is it the disc spinners from the Toa Hordika?

16. Ever watch a Bionicle movie?

17. Ever play a Bionicle game?

18. What's your least favorite series overall?

19. Which series do you think has the best storyline?

20. What's your opinion of the new construction system that they introduced with Hero Factory 2.0?

YUSSSSSSSSSS MEAP MY FAVOURITE MOLE!

1. Why are moles so gross?

2. WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR BEAUTIFUL AVATAR?

3. Impressions of yours truly?

4. Top 5 places you'd like to visit?

5. I think I actually know this one, but what was your first FE game?

6. How did you come to join SF?

7. Why don't you like Star Wars?

8. From now on, can I call you Padawan Meap?

9. Which FE game do you think you have played the most times?

10. Why is New Mystery your favourite FE game?

11. Favourite flavour of ice cream?

12. Do you think we'll ever count higher than 703?

13. Are you participating in Halloween?

14. Can you send me your lonely Gaiden cart please?

15. What makes you prefer consoles to emulators?

16. Ever played any Zelda games?

17. What consoles do you own?

18. Favourite game series?

19. Do you prefer older FE or newer FE?

20. Here's my best @Arcanite impression:

"HEY ME AND BUBBLEGUM ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU WITH TEN MILLION QUESTIONS!"

What did you think?

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

You played with Bionicles? So did I! Must be a homeschooler thing...

Prepare for 15 Bionicle-related questions!

6. Who is your favorite Toa?

7. What is your favorite series of Toa?

8. What is your favorite mask?

9. What is your favorite enemy series?

10. Do you like Bionicles for the creativity aspect or are you more into the storyline?

11. I heard that they've started makng Bionicles again. You know if the new ones are any good?

12. Did you like Hero Factory?

13. Who is your favorite Matoran?

14. What is your favorite gimmicky mechanic (gear functions and such)?

15. What is your favorite projectile weapon and why is it the disc spinners from the Toa Hordika?

16. Ever watch a Bionicle movie?

17. Ever play a Bionicle game?

18. What's your least favorite series overall?

19. Which series do you think has the best storyline?

20. What's your opinion of the new construction system that they introduced with Hero Factory 2.0?

Yo, nice! You could ask any number of Bionicle questions, and I would be perfectly fine with it.  I'm... probably too into them still.

6. Matoro, I'm a sucker for heroes that make heroic sacrifices. For one that started out as a Toa, probably Kopaka, because he's just cool (hah, but seriously though he is) and he was easily the best part about the first movie.

7. I love the designs of the Toa Metru, and they had the best characterization in the books and movies as a group in my opinion. 2007 is pretty interesting in its diversity though, and I do still like them as characters a lot as well.

8. Toa Lhikan's Great Hau. It just looks sweet, plus a solid power.

9. Again, 2007 was great in terms of the diversity, and I think they have the best motives out of all the vilains, but the Piraka might have to be my favorite because of their presence in the books. They were very well written, and getting an entire book dedicated to their backstory (while also throwing in a bunch of other lore references and explanations) was awesome.

10. ...My other answers should probably give you the answer for this one. ;) I do enjoy the creativity aspect of it though. That was the reason I started being interested in them, and I still enjoy messing around with the sets I have, but story and characters are just really important to me in general, not just in Bionicle.

11. They did... and then it ended again. I only got a few of the Toa (sorry, "Masters" in the reboot) sets from the first year, and none from the second, but the first year at least had some pretty solid sets. They combined the building style of Hero Factory 2.0 with the functionality of the originals, and they honestly may be some of the best designed sets of the entire series. The story was... lacking, though, which hindered my overall enjoyment of it.

12. It was alright. It had some cool sets, but it just never grabbed me the same way that Bionicle did. I don't hate it for replacing Bionicle, at least, since I don't think it really played any real part in Bionicle's end.

13. Can I say Matoro again? I'm gonna cheat a tiny bit again and say Nuparu, because I like his orange mask, and he came with the Boxor as a set, which is just fun to play with. For a Matoran that actually stayed a Matoran, I'm gonna say Mavrah, because he was the driving force in a very interesting storyline for the Toa Metru in the books.

14. Not gonna lie, Rhotuka Spinners are kind of a blast to mess with, even to this day :P For the built-in functions, ignoring the reboot (because again, it's surprisingly incredibly good), I actually might say the original Toa Mata/Nuva gears. It's easier to use with the limited articulation that they have; I'd rather just remove it from the Toa Metru, and the Hordika are... unique. Very unique.

15. ...Whoops, I actually didn't read this one until after answering the last one. Totally agreed though, those things are way too fun.

16. Haha, I have them all! Interesting story about how I got the first three, actually. I was reading the Bionicle books during church one day (in my defense, I was up with my dad, who was doing the worship lyric projector), and one of the youth pastors noticed that I was reading them. Instead of responding with the expected "Hey kid, worship is going on right now, you should pay attention", he instead said "Oh hey, you like Bionicle? I have some of the movies, if you want them." Best time to be ignoring church ever.

17. As a matter of fact, I'm in the middle of a Bionicle Heroes playthrough on the PS2 right now. For online games, I remember playing a Tower Defense-like game on Lego.com while it was still up around 2010-2011 I think, and while I haven't played MNOG, I have recently learned that it's still available to play, so I really want to play that at some point too.

18. Toa Mata/Nuva, specifically because the books were kinda garbage. They felt like they were just made to sell the toys and provide a very thin storyline to tie them together, while the later books actually put effort into the lore. Greg Farshtey taking over the books was one of the best things to ever happen to the series.

19. 2006/2007 barely edges out 2004/2005 in terms of story for me. Interesting events, solid group of Toa, the two best villain groups in the series, and a sacrifice that actually made me emotional when I first read it.

20. I like it, it's much more flexible for construction. I prefer the look of the earlier Bionicle styles, but the actual construction aspect is far better in Hero Factory 2.0. And then the Bionicle reboot combined the best of both worlds!

I'm gonna answer the other questions in another post soon, because this one got really long, haha.

56 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

3. If by "currently reading", I can instead go with "last read", since it's kinda been a while since I've read a book... one of the Bionicle Legends books, can't remember which one. Don't judge me I'm hopeless.

54 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

2. English/Language Arts/whatever it's called for you guys.

Intresting. I got the feeling from the first answer you didn't read a lot.

6. Was I wrong?

6x. if the answer to previous answer was no, how come you like English while not liking reading?

54 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

3. 27, surprisingly the same as Anime27Arts. Well... maybe not so surprising that it's hers, considering her username, but more on my end I guess. Although my username before DefaultBeep (long since abandoned by me) did have 27 in it as well.

Just want to point out your answer to my 3rd question was 3^3.

7. Was that on purpose?

Alright, time for some FE related questions for now:

8. Favorite male FE character?

9. Favorite class?

10. Favorite archtype?

11. If you were a FE character, what would your class be and what would your stats look like?

12. Favorite New Mystery character?

13. Favorite lord?

14. Favorite villain?

15. Who got your summoner support in heroes?

16. Favorite Heroes unit?

17. Least favorite FE character?

Think I'll leave it at that for now.

1. What is your least favourite FE game?  Why?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. What three words best describe you?

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?