SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. Opinion of the following:

a. https://www.khwiki.com/File:Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

b. https://www.khwiki.com/File:Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. https://www.khwiki.com/File:Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. https://www.khwiki.com/File:Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

2. Favorite Pokémon type?

3. Opinion on Sun and Moon's Pokedex entries?

4. Favorite Eevee evolution?

5. Favorite Rotom forme?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What video games and TV shows did you grow up with, as a kid?

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

What fears/phobias do you have, or did you have as a kid?

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people can ask you 6 or more questions in the same post?

1. What is your name?

2. What is your quest?

3. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4. What is your favorite Fire Emblem game and why?

5. What are your interests beyond video games?

On 3/6/2018 at 10:57 AM, 치퍼 존스 팬 said:

Good grief, it is going to last for a lot of months, that's messed up. From March to November. 

You probably need to check your dates correctly.

FYI: Most of the world uses the DD/MM/YYYY format. 

hkx1KvV.png

---

@Gebby

1. What three words best describe you?

2. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

3. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

4. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

5. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

Nominations for #167 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

Since Gebby hasn't been online this past week, I'm putting his interview on hold until further notice. 
We may hold it at a later point.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

Hi @DarkLordIvy, guess I'll start it off.

1: What are your first/current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

6: Will you be lifting the 5 question per post limit?

7.  Still in school? What did you study / are you studying?

8.  You working? What kind of jobs have you had?

9.  Wildest thing you've ever done?

10. Follow politics at all? What are your top issues?

11. Whats the weirdest thing about yourself  that you're willing to admit to strangers on the internet?

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people can ask you 6 or more questions in the same post?

Aaaah! I was not expecting to be picked for any thing like this. Very exciting after a long day. I’m up way past my bedtime so hopefully my answers right now aren’t just blocks of typos and rambling. 

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hi @DarkLordIvy, guess I'll start it off.

1: What are your first/current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

6: Will you be lifting the 5 question per post limit?

Hello!

1. You seem like a really nice, put together, successful adult, and like a really cool mom! It’s alway a pleasure interacting with you around here.

2. My current aspirations other than just graduate college would be to 1) learn Japanese and 2) live for a time in Norway and Japan. 

3. I like kids, I have no idea how to interact with them a good chunk of the time, but I am almost always entertained by them. I definitely don’t want any bilological kids of my own but I think at some point when I’m a stable adult I’d like to adopt!

4. The fifth Harry Potter book Order of the Phoenix is one of my favorite from the series. Probably because I was fifteen when I got around to reading it, I related to the teenage angst. 

5. Everyone that I know who’s seen Napoleon Dynomite has loved it, but it has so far been the only movie to put me to sleep twice. 

6. Sure why not, I’m on spring break I’ve got time for once! 

11 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

7.  Still in school? What did you study / are you studying?

8.  You working? What kind of jobs have you had?

9.  Wildest thing you've ever done?

10. Follow politics at all? What are your top issues?

11. Whats the weirdest thing about yourself  that you're willing to admit to strangers on the internet?

7. I am in my second year of college studying History. If I can get a handle on some life stuff I might double major in Meuseum Studies. 

8. So far the only on payroll job I’ve had is Catering for a big center. The work is spotty but the pay is good for a student. My very first job was a volunteer position working the front desk at my hometown’s little historical society museum. 

9. I was an exchange student in high school. I think that counts as wild?

10. Hooo boy politics! I try to keep up to speed with it all, but I haven’t always had the energy lately. Right now my main concerns would have to be anything equality related, gun control, and taxes constantly being lowered. 

11. Hmmm... tough question. I’m not sure if it’s all that weird but I’m 21 and have never really had any relationships or dating experience. I was surprised into agreeing to date someone one time, but that only lasted two week. All of which I spent ignoring the guy till he got the hint.

8 hours ago, Randoman said:

12. I got asked this question when I did my housing application freshman year. I ended up going with “zany” which I think still fits. When I’m not embracing my wannabe starving comedian I’m pretty chill. I’ve got a tendency to be overly negative, but I try to be amused with life instead.

13. My very first game ever was Pokémon Fire Red and I’ve been a huge fan of the franchise ever since. Game Cube Animal Crossing was a huge time sink growing up. Smash Bros Melee and Kirby Air Ride I spent hundreds of hours playing mainly goofing around with friends.

I have a lot of memories from growing up being over at my dads house watching Ed Edd n’ Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, and all those Cartoon Network shows from that era. 

14. Tyrion Lannister, and Gollum are the main ones that come to mind. I know there are others but I can’t for the life of me think of them right now... I haven’t played FE4 yet but I’ve got a soft spot for Arden already thanks to Heroes.

15. I was pretty terrified of spiders as a kid, fairly justified as the first house I remember living in had a pretty prolific black widow problem. I still don’t like spiders but my main fear, bordering on phobia, is not being able to get in touch with friends/family. My mom is the main focus, but friends I’ve been on trips with and my dad have all gotten me into a panic one time or another. 

16. Yes I am!

8 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

4. The fifth Harry Potter book Order of the Phoenix is one of my favorite from the series. Probably because I was fifteen when I got around to reading it, I related to the teenage angst. 

I think that one is my sister's favorite. I never knew it was hated/disliked.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. What led you to pick out your username?

VI. Favorite history topic?

VII. If you're into mythology, favorite mythology?

history major, eh?

1) Why history? What is it about this area of study that captured your interest?

2) Favorite ancient civilization?

3) Favorite historical figure?

4) Ever read anything by Howard Zinn? If so; whats your opinion on him as a historian?

9 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

9. I was an exchange student in high school.

...very nice...

5) Where did you go?

6) Impressions of studying abroad?

7) Coolest thing you saw as an exchange student?

10 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’m 21 and have never really had any relationships or dating experience. 

8) Lack of interest , or lack of good men?

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think that one is my sister's favorite. I never knew it was hated/disliked.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. What led you to pick out your username?

VI. Favorite history topic?

VII. If you're into mythology, favorite mythology?

I hear people complain that book five has too much emphasis on teenage drama a lot. A valid complaint but it never bothered me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I. Classical: Fire Chinese: Water

II. My being Sloth was a running joke with my friend group in high school for awhile. I suppose Charity for the virtues, I like being able to make people happy. 

III. Smash Bros Melee like all the other kids. Roy was my absolute favorite to play as for years. Awakening was my first actual FE game though. 

IV. I don’t entiely remember how I needed up here. I think I stumbled onto the forums a bit after I played PoR, I lurked for awhile and then started posting once Heroes was announced. 

V. Back in middle school and early high school my screen name everywhere was aKuMaIvY. At some point I decided that was way to weebish and I ended up going with DarkLordIvy because I wanted to keep the goofy edgy thing in my name and Ivy seemed like a suitably silly edition to Dark Lord. 

VI. Ooo my favorite history topic has a tendency to change but right now it’s between the Prohibition era and Middle Kingdom Egypt. 

VII. Mythology is my jam! Favorite is a tie between Egyptian and Norse Mythology. 

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

history major, eh?

1) Why history? What is it about this area of study that captured your interest?

2) Favorite ancient civilization?

3) Favorite historical figure?

4) Ever read anything by Howard Zinn? If so; whats your opinion on him as a historian?

...very nice...

5) Where did you go?

6) Impressions of studying abroad?

7) Coolest thing you saw as an exchange student?

8) Lack of interest , or lack of good men?

1. I sort of just slowly started realizing that history wasn’t a boring subject, contrary to popular opinion. History is an extremely entertaining subject in pretty much all aspects. I can find things that interest, amuse, and frustrate me in everything I look at so with a select few exceptions it’s never boring. I also strongly believe that the more we understand history the more we understand the goings on of present, and that’s really important to me in the ever changing world of today. Boy I sound like a history department pamphlet pfff.

2. Ancient Egypt!

3. Gonna have to go with Fredrick the Great. He was a pretty neat enlightened monarch as that group goes.

4. I’ve read bits and pieces of Howard Zinn’s stuff for classes. Not enough to have a total concertante opinion, but I definitely appreciate his work poking holes in the common narrative of US history. I need to make time to read more of his work.

5. I went to Denmark! Land of potato’s and Shnaps. 

6. Studying abroad was probably the best thing I could have done for my high school career. It got me out of a lot of different comfort zones, taught me an independence I would have never gained staying at home, helped me work out social problems I had invented in my head, allowed me to make friends and connections that I suspect will be lifelong, and just in general broadened my horizons in ways I would never have gotten just doing a standered four years of high school. I’d study a ride again in a heartbeat if I were financially able.

7. I got to watch the changing of the gaurd at the castle in Copenhagen that was pretty amazing for an American I must say. I also accidentally joined a marching band and so got to experience a huge international marching competition that was an amazing experience. 

8. Lack of interest mainly. 

What are your top 5 favourite game companies? For this question, don't count subsidiaries like HAL Laboratories or Intelligent Systems.

How tolerant of weird things are you?

Are there any things out there that you find so bad, that they're good? (Eg: CD-I Zelda, The Room, Sharknado)

What would be among the first video games/video game series you'd let your future sons/daughters play?

Since you talked about your dating experiences, how would you personally hope a guy would approach becoming your boyfriend/husband? The blind date approach didn't appeal to you, so I'm curious as to what approach would appeal to you.

20 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Prohibition era

Ancient Egypt

Fredrick the Great 

Solid picks!

Do you plan on voting in the November midterm elections? If so, who are you leaning towards atm?

On a scale of 1 to 10--when its time to put the books down and cut loose, how hard do you party?

Where would you rather spend a vacation: shopping and dining and sightseeing in a new city? Or heading off into the wilderness with a tent, a sleeping bag, and whatever gear you can fit into a kayak? 

Whats something you haven't done yet that you want to do?

Whats something you've done before that you never want to do again?

Impression of me? (be brutally honest)

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. What makes Path of Radiance your favorite?
3. I get the impression that you like Soren. Why?
4. What languages can you speak?
5. What do you think about the Roman Empire?
6. Got any favorite Roman Emperors?
7. Any least favorite Roman Emperors?
8. What do you know about 1066?
9. Have you read any of Tolkien's books? If so, which one(s)?
10. Do you ever ride a bike?

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on petticoats?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

Sorry if these have been asked, but...

- Favourite superhero?

- What country would you like to visit if you had the chance?

- Would you rather build a sandcastle or a snowman?

- Ninjas, or pirates?

@DarkLordIvy Hope you don't mind a few more questions before the deadline ends.

11: Favorite FE character from each game you've played?

12: Least favorite?

13: Favorite FE archetype?

14: Why DarkLordIvy and not DarkLadyIvy?

15: Favorite Harry Potter character?

Funny you say Order of the Phoenix is your favorite; that's my favorite, too.  I remember reading it the weekend it came out.  My car actually broke down on the way home, so I was sitting in my car on the side of the road reading it, waiting for help to come.

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?  (Already asked.)

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges, or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

Edited by Infinite Dreams