SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Cargo was already interviewed a while ago, and I don't think this is a re-interview

Alright, my bad. I edited my nomination then, if that's alright.

I have no idea who you are
You have no idea who I am
let's be friends ~

1. You feeling fine today?

2. Crazy stupid fine?

3. What time do you usually go to sleep?

4. Ya like jazz? :smug:

5. What do you think of memes?

6. What do you think of me? O.o

I had no idea this existed. I must thank Hawking for nominating me. If nothing else, at least I was introduced to the thread that way. And hey, it makes me feel important. Ahem.

Now, for the questions...

1. What is the story behind your name and avatar?

2. Why is FE12 your favourite FE game? I know why it is mine, but what are your reasons?

3. Why a master of anima and not dark or light?

4. Do you wear glasses?

5. Have you ever played Mother 3? And if so, what is your opinion about it?

And lastly, for the most important question of all...

6. Why... why do you conceal a blade within your doublet?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go lock myself up inside my nuclear bunker before somebody decides to take up arms and bring me to justice for that last one.

Hiya! I’m going to push myself to become a more regular contributor here now that school is worrying me less.

1. Impressions of me?

2. I haven’t seen you around too much. Where on SF are your favorite places to hang out?

3. How were you introduced to FE?

4. How were you introduced to SF?

5. Will you be raising the limit?

55 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I had no idea this existed. I must thank Hawking for nominating me. If nothing else, at least I was introduced to the thread that way. And hey, it makes me feel important. Ahem.

(You forgot the second W in my username) You're welcome. Both of your let's plays were very enjoyable, and I'm honestly curious about your real-life character.

By the way, sorry for not holding onto my semi-promise of commenting on the FE6 let's play. Life got in the way, and studying became more important, so I had never really had the chance to just sit down and say something. I hope you understand.

@Purple Mage

1. Obligatory first impressions question Nah, I'm kidding. What Elder Scrolls games have you played, and how were you introduced to the series?
  2. Opinion on puzzle games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you choose your profile picture, and why did you pick it?
  5. Why do you think Robo-Cones are cool?

1. Favorite book series?
  2. Favorite video game series?
  3. Favorite movie series?
  4. What video games that you haven't played that you are interested in?
  5. Hot or cold?

18 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I have no idea who you are
You have no idea who I am
let's be friends ~

1. You feeling fine today?

2. Crazy stupid fine?

3. What time do you usually go to sleep?

4. Ya like jazz? :smug:

5. What do you think of memes?

6. What do you think of me? O.o

Not really. I still have school.

No.

I have no idea. Usually late due to writing fanfics.

No.

Funny.

You're a neat dude.

15 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now, for the questions...

1. What is the story behind your name and avatar?

2. Why is FE12 your favourite FE game? I know why it is mine, but what are your reasons?

3. Why a master of anima and not dark or light?

4. Do you wear glasses?

5. Have you ever played Mother 3? And if so, what is your opinion about it?

And lastly, for the most important question of all...

6. Why... why do you conceal a blade within your doublet?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go lock myself up inside my nuclear bunker before somebody decides to take up arms and bring me to justice for that last one.

My name is because I like purple, and I like playing mage characters. The avatar is supposed to be a depiction of an OC in my fic (who I recycle and improve over and over again. The currently existing ones are versions 2.5 and 3.0.)

I like FE12 because it was the first one I finished. I'm one of the only few people who actually like Kris (who I made a mage, of course) and used Draug to choke all of the points.

I like anima because of ice. Cold is my element, you could say.

Yes, I wear glasses.

I preferred Earthbound over Mother 3, but the latter is still a better game than Undertale.

Hey! I'll have you know that I have terrible Sneak skill!

14 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

(You forgot the second W in my username) You're welcome. Both of your let's plays were very enjoyable, and I'm honestly curious about your real-life character.

By the way, sorry for not holding onto my semi-promise of commenting on the FE6 let's play. Life got in the way, and studying became more important, so I had never really had the chance to just sit down and say something. I hope you understand.

@Purple Mage

1. Obligatory first impressions question Nah, I'm kidding. What Elder Scrolls games have you played, and how were you introduced to the series?
  2. Opinion on puzzle games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you choose your profile picture, and why did you pick it?
  5. Why do you think Robo-Cones are cool?

Skyrim, and my older brother played it. While my brother did a sneaky archer Nord with no mods, I went with a modded Snow Elf spellsword. I use Skyrim to analyze fight scenes to write them down better.

Puzzle games are good for the mind.

Classical, video game, and musical. I'm fond of Hamilton and The Lightning Thief Musical.

I cobbled it together using Nils's head and Roy's clothes, then recolored it and added glasses. As I said earlier, it depicts my OC.

The concept of a mechanized walker shaped like a traffic cone is fascinating.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:
  1. Favorite book series?
  2. Favorite video game series?
  3. Favorite movie series?
  4. What video games that you haven't played that you are interested in?
  5. Hot or cold?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

A three-way tie between Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and Elder Scrolls.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

FE7x. Hehehe.

Cold.

Wait, if the interview ends on 6/5/2018, is that May 6 or June 5? I do it the M/D/Y way, so it looks like June 5 to me.

Can you guys ask more questions please? Thanks for those who voted for me, by the way.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I forgot about @SullyMcGully's post. I can't quote it here, so I guess I'll just answer it later.

Edited by Purple Mage
Forgot stuff

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Wait, if the interview ends on 6/5/2018, is that May 6 or June 5? I do it the M/D/Y way, so it looks like June 5 to me.

May 6th. 

Anyway

6. What's life like in the Philippines?

7. Favorite MCU movie?

8. Least favorite MCU movie?

9. Favorite food?

10. What country(ies) would you like to visit?

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

May 6th. 

Anyway

6. What's life like in the Philippines?

7. Favorite MCU movie?

8. Least favorite MCU movie?

9. Favorite food?

10. What country(ies) would you like to visit?

Everything is relatively cheaper than in the USA. I blend English (based on American), Filipino, Bisaya (local dialect), and Chinese into my everyday speech. The school system is inefficient, and internet is slow. It's really hot too, which makes me wish it would rain a lot. The food here is great too.

Doctor Strange, Ant Man, and Spider-Man Homecoming were all great.

The Winter Soldier and The Dark World were kinda lackluster.

Ice cream, Filipino food (so many), Chinese food, American food (and by that I mean burgers, fried chicken, and nuggets), Italian food (by that I mean pizza and lasagna), Japanese food (except sushi), bratwurst (best sausage), and salmon. I like meat, cold food, and sweets.

Japan (for Nintendo, Disney, and Universal), Canada (cold), New Zealand (sounds cool both figuratively and literally), and Britain, I guess? It's probably the only place in Europe I would actually understand.

17 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hiya! I’m going to push myself to become a more regular contributor here now that school is worrying me less.

1. Impressions of me?

2. I haven’t seen you around too much. Where on SF are your favorite places to hang out?

3. How were you introduced to FE?

4. How were you introduced to SF?

5. Will you be raising the limit?

Neat.

Far From the Forest, although I have a few topics in the General forum and I'm currently working on an FE8 Pick My Edits (look for the Selective FE8 PME).

One day, I was looking for a decent GBA RPG when I found FE7. Sain was my first casualty. After that, I finished FE12 and FE8 then bought Awakening. The rest was history.

I kinda forgot. I found these forums one day, and I just decided to join, because why not?

Raising the limit of my number of fanfics on fanfiction.net? Okay, I guess... I'm secretly building a Fanfic Literary Multiverse in the background...

Edited by Purple Mage

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you though you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?

6. OK then, will you raise the limit of questions people may ask you at a time from 5 to infinity?

7. I take it you're into fanfiction. What's your favorite fictional world to write in?

8. What is your family like? How many siblings/parents/other close relatives?

9. How do you feel about your family?

10. How do you feel about yourself?

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. If you were at Camp Half Blood, which godly parent would you wish to be your parent?

IV. ... Which godly parent do you think would actually be your parent, if not the same as above?

V. Do you have any interest in history or mythology?

Howdy!

1. Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

2. Damage, Tank, or Support?

3. What character from Marvel Comics would you like to see in an MCU film that hasn't been introduced yet?

4. If you could speak one additional language fluently which one would you choose?

5. What superpower would you want to have the most?

11 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you though you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?

Fun.

I'm not sure.

Infinity War.

Pokémon. Great for beginners.

Undertale.

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

6. OK then, will you raise the limit of questions people may ask you at a time from 5 to infinity?

7. I take it you're into fanfiction. What's your favorite fictional world to write in?

8. What is your family like? How many siblings/parents/other close relatives?

9. How do you feel about your family?

10. How do you feel about yourself?

Sure. Ask away!

Percy Jackson, because it has just the right mix of what I need. Modern, fantasy, supernatural, it's all there. Plus, I can try to squeeze in many other things in the same world.

My parents get angry at me a lot, and they're extreme conservatives. I have three siblings, who are all kinda chill.

I just want to be alone.

I'm kinda worthless.

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. If you were at Camp Half Blood, which godly parent would you wish to be your parent?

IV. ... Which godly parent do you think would actually be your parent, if not the same as above?

V. Do you have any interest in history or mythology?

Water, I guess? It's the closest to ice.

None of the above.

Artemis, because the concept of "Son of Artemis" is interesting. In fact, that's the subject of my main fanfic.

Athena, because I'm a huge nerd.

Absolutely. History is fascinating, and so is mythology.

9 hours ago, TheGoodHoms said:

Howdy!

1. Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

2. Damage, Tank, or Support?

3. What character from Marvel Comics would you like to see in an MCU film that hasn't been introduced yet?

4. If you could speak one additional language fluently which one would you choose?

5. What superpower would you want to have the most?

Horse-sized duck, because that would be funny.

Damage.

Iceman! Disney owns the film rights to X-Men now, which probably means an MCU reboot.

Latin or Japanese. Latin because it's interesting and Japanese because it would come in handy with translation.

Cryokinesis or food powers.

Edited by Purple Mage

8 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Infinity War.

I'm going to take a stab that it's because of the character deaths? I just know that one of my friends almost broke down crying when he heard that most of his favorite characters died, and he hasn't even seen the movie yet. And neither have I, so don't spoil anything.

As for the questions:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?

44 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I'm going to take a stab that it's because of the character deaths? I just know that one of my friends almost broke down crying when he heard that most of his favorite characters died, and he hasn't even seen the movie yet. And neither have I, so don't spoil anything.

As for the questions:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?

Deep lore, quite interesting.

Monopoly, because for some reason the stereotype is that Filipino-Chinese are businessmen, and that's true in my case, I guess.

Over-the-top and flashy. That's why I prefer the GBA battle animations over the modern ones.

Canas, and discuss nerdy stuff.

Don't buy Final Fantasy Explorers. It sucks.

1.) Thoughts on Robert Schumann?

2.) Who is your favorite composer?

3.) What makes French Toast Crunch?

4.) Ever heard of Elliott Smith, or Connie Converse? (two of my favorite musicians) 

5.) Oxford comma, ye or ne?

1 hour ago, ProfImpossible said:

1.) Thoughts on Robert Schumann?

2.) Who is your favorite composer?

3.) What makes French Toast Crunch?

4.) Ever heard of Elliott Smith, or Connie Converse? (two of my favorite musicians) 

5.) Oxford comma, ye or ne?

Who's that?

Lin-Manuel Miranda.

I don't know.

Who are they?

Ye.