SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/25/2018 at 4:59 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

XII. Katana or broadsword?

I'm more of a fan of rapiers, myself, but out of these two, I'd say Katana.

XIII. Ninja or samurai?

Samurai. You really like eastern culture, don't you?

Another person once said cutlass, though I forgot to change this question. Still, rapiers are my favorite too. Maybe I should just ask "Favorite type of sword?"

Heh, not specifically. I just have trouble coming up with questions.

XV. Favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

XVI. Least favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

XVII. Emotions, knowledge, or willpower?

XVIII. Have you ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XIX. Have you ever gone fishing?

XX. Other than Fire Emblem, what are some other favorite video games/franchises?

XXI. Is there a question you would like to be asked but haven't, and what is the answer to that question?

On 25/5/2018 at 4:34 PM, Hawkwing said:

Something you fell in love with immediately?

Both Luigi's Mansions quickly became some of my favourite games of all time. Partially because Luigi bias, but I find them to be great games on their own. 1 is a little too short, but while 2 wasn't as well received, I liked it better myself. Heck, I even went as far as to pre-order it, despite the fact that pre-ordering in general is not very intelligent. I still have the boo stressball that came with it. It's in a bit of a rough state and out of its original wrapping (a hardcore collector would kill me) but hey, I like the way it's sitting between my Mario and Luigi dolls, which are some of the only pieces of merchandising of any sort that I possess, along with a Luigi amiibo and a couple of Mario and Luigi toy karts. I wasn't lying when I said Mario's my childhood.

Something that had to grow on you?

Mario. The character, not the franchise. When I was a kid, I was so obsessed with Luigi I outright refused to play any game in which he was not included. Eventually, of course, I grew out of the phase and got to enjoy classics like Sunshine. I still do prefer it when Luigi's involved, of course. I'm not sure if this counts, but it's the best I could think of.

Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?

Luigi's mansion 3. I know, it's quite the mundane request, but considering I bought the 3DS solely for 2... it's not the only game I have for the system, not the first I obtained, but it definitely was the main title I had in my sights. The delays, oh my God the delays... they were painful.

Please, Nintendo, don't you want my money? Don't you want me to run to the store to buy the switch with my hard-earned cash with my parents' money? It's as simple as that, make a new Luigi's mansion and I'll take it!

Thoughts/opinions on Batman?

It's cool. I like it better than most other superheroes, and the joker's one of the best villains in fiction, period. Still, I'm not too crazy on superheroes in general, I'm afraid.

Favorite dream you've ever had?

If I ever had one, I forgot it. Unless you mean dream as in "life goal", in which case, well, it's simple. I'd like to make videogames. For years now, in times of boredom (read, school), I've been developing some ideas for plots that I keep in my mind. Never did write anything down. I probably should.

On 25/5/2018 at 8:22 PM, ProfImpossible said:

Yep!  :P 

Hey, at least I got to reverse the whole interview dynamic by making you answer to a question from me. It's a moral victory, I think.

On 26/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Another person once said cutlass, though I forgot to change this question. Still, rapiers are my favorite too. Maybe I should just ask "Favorite type of sword?"

That would be most reasonable, yes. Do that for the next interview is my advice.

Heh, not specifically. I just have trouble coming up with questions.

It's okay.

XV. Favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

Ah, here's this question! I've been waiting for this one. It's going to be a long one, please bear with me. Let's see...

Spoiler

FE6 - Raigh, gameplay-wise and Raigh and Lot personality-wise. I've played through FE6 a huge amount of times, enough to unlock Zephiel in the Trial Maps legitimately. I've tried many of those rebalance patches that float around (though, I have to say, never once I've found one that's truly struck me as better than the original), I've randomized the game (and only could finish it once this way, every other run either ended with a gamebreaking bug or boredom), and in all of those many, many runs, there is a whopping one where I haven't used him. My unfinished second run ever, back when I was a gigantic noob and I foolishly tried to take on Sacae. I gave up at Roartz's manor.

I took it as a sign from the heavens, and never again have I played through FE6 without the student of darkness. One of my favourite characters in the whole series. The best combat Druid in the game (Niime's a better staffbot, but can't fight worth a damn, and Sophia's... just Sophia) and, to me, one of the best characters, up there with guys like Lot, Astolfo, Igrene, etc.

Speaking of, Lot's great. I like how down to earth his character is. He's just a guy with normal problems who joins the war effort to earn money for his mother's medicine. The worst part is that he doesn't succeed: his mother dies while he's away. However, Lot doesn't just desert and leave Deke and the others behind: he actually stays and doesn't say a word because he's still got a duty to them. He's an intelligent, yet pessimistic person who doesn't like promising to be back because he knows all too well that he might not. His support with Wade is great, and while the B route isn't as popular as the A route, I like it solely because of what it does for Lot's character.

FE7 - Canas from a gameplay perspective, and a toss-up between Renault and Wallace for the personality side of things. Canas is great and, for a fan of elder magic such as myself, the only Druid in the game was obviously a no-brainer for my favourite unit to use. I don't find him to be as amazing as Raigh, myself, but he's still good.

That said, when it comes to personality and story, Wallace is a strong contender for the first place. Not to say Canas isn't good, he is, very much so, but, beyond the memes concerning a certain lightbulb that posts videos on youtube, I find Wallace to be a very interesting and likeable character that manages to be both comic relief and a serious character.

Sure, the whole "can't read maps to save his life" and "knight training manual" shenanigans are very funny indeed, but then you make him support Lyn and the bombshell of a character revelation is dropped on you that he actually went there to destroy the murderers of Lyn's family all by himself (while facing WTD, I assume) so that Lyn doesn't let her desire for vengeance turn her into a Navarre, and then you make him support with Kent and find out that he was actually the one to help Madelyn flee to Sacae with Hassar, despite it putting his bald self in jail for a while, and then you discover that he has a support with Renault (which, in itself, is a great thing).

A great character that I find to be rather underrated. At least, I've never seen much discussion about him. Perhaps it has to do with him being one of the worst units in FE7.

Then we have Renault. A character with an interesting history with the main villain and a couple of seemingly unrelated characters (Wallace, Lucius) who was driven mad by his best friend's death, to the point where he became a hitman for Nergal himself, until Nergal made a morph of his friend. Horrified by the monster that his friend had been turned into by Nergal, Renault came to his senses and betrayed him, escaping to become a Bishop of the Elimine church in an attempt to redeem himself. His great supports (although Bartre's a little worse than the others), and the little details, like the way his stats reflect his past (having high speed, skill and defense, but low magic) make him into a very complete and deep character.

FE8 - Moulder as a unit, Knoll and Lyon as characters. I love Moulder. From his huge constitution to the plain unfair choice to give him the highest staff rank of the game's unpromoted healers despite being the earliest joiner of them all, he's an incredibly fun unit to use as long as you spam staves and aren't trying to go too fast. Of course, if you want to go fast the best solution is Seth, but I like using people not made of cardboard, thank you very much. I do like him as a character, but there are better people in the game, I feel.

The stories of Knoll and Lyon are so deeply intertwined that one can't really be separated from the other. Lyon is possibly my favourite bad guy in the series (Ephraim!Lyon, that is, although Eirika!Lyon has his merits too), because of how he's a good guy with good intentions that tries to play God and ends up becoming the Devil, and how there's no true happy ending for him (a more cliché story would've made it possible to save him. No such luck here: you're going to kill him and that's final).

I really like his backstory as the meek son of the Great Emperor Vigarde, who feels he won't be a worthy successor to the throne of Grado, and how he envies Ephraim for being far better than him (failing to notice the fact that Ephraim is a bumbling idiot) and for having Eirika (okay, this one's just the obligatory "twincest" joke). In a series full of villains that are the Great Emperor of Badlandia, the Amazing Demon Dragon of Whatever and the Evil Sorcerer with the Bestest Power Ever, I like Lyon for being just a reckless fool who went too far. Fomortiis himself doesn't hold a candle to his pupper, I'm afraid.

Knoll is basically the main witness to Lyon's descent to madness: a deeply troubled man who, unlike Lyon, could actually keep his sanity and free will, and as a result now drowns in regret as he watches the consequences of his and his colleagues actions unfold. While I believe it's a shame that he only has 3 conversations, one of which is a bit of a waste (c'mon, why not Cormag, or even somebody from out of Grado? Saleh would've been a great match for him), his two good conversations are enough to make him a great character.

FE11 - Frey as a unit, Marth as a character. Frey may not exist in hard mode, which is the reason it took me way too long to actually pick up FE11. Then the "unlock prologue in hard mode" patch appeared and I finally got around to play the game for the first time. I have to say, Frey did not disappoint: I expected him to become my best man, and damn, did he defy my expectations. He was the only one who could go toe-to-toe with Medeus as a Mercurius Swordmaster.

Marth may seem like a bit of an easy choice, but he's just so good in this game. He's actually a character now! I like how sassy he can be, like when Morodof (sorry, I like that name better than Malledus, it's ridiculous and I love it for that) tries to dump backstory on him and he goes "yes, dude, I know that. Why wouldn't I know that?". A shame FE12 kind of ruined him (mostly because of the lack of an official localisation, and Kris), but in FE11, he's top notch.

Honorable mention to Horace for having my favourite chapter in the game in terms of plot. I absolutely love it. Not too sure why.

FE12 - Undecided for the best unit, both Arran and Frost as my favourite characters. The game just offers so many good units, or even so many units that can be trained up to goodness if one takes some time for it, that in all my FE12 teams, there wasn't really any unit that I always used every time. Frey's up there once again, and I find Tomas to be hilarious, but I can't really say which unit I like the most.

I can't choose between Arran and Frost, I'm afraid. Arran is one of my favourite knight types in the series, up there with Wallace. He's one of those characters that actually develops. Initially, he's your usual "hurr durr loyal dogs follow orders" deal. However, his lord, unlike most lords in the series, was an absolute asshole and sent him to pound a bunch of rebels into the ground. Of course, when Arran found the rebels, they were naught but unarmed civilians.

It was then and there that Arran made the choice that would change his life: he followed the order and mercilessly murdered the rebellious peasants. Overwhelmed by guilt, he deserted and wandered around, trying to forget and find a liege he could believe in. He eventually found him in Marth, a selfless man with a sense of justice, and was made to succeed Jagen as the commander of the Altean forces.

Of course, that's when he fell ill. Gravely ill. So much so, that it takes his life after the war regardless of what you do. However, Arran chooses to hide this from Marth and keep fighting, despite his handicap, because he believes in him and his cause so much, and believes that only by fighting for the one he believes in he will redeem himself for his crime. I find Arran to be one of the few characters for which dying in battle would be a more fitting ending. Arran wants to die fighting: he wants his death to mean something.

My headcanon's that, when the army's having trouble with Lang, he recklessly charges him and gets skewered, holding the lance in place as he dies so that someone else has a chance to kill the vulnerable general. A fitting death for a man like him, who seeks not survival but victory. Of course, it wouldn't work in-game, but as a cutscene, I like imagining that happening. He names Frey his successor.

As for Frost, I love how he's just an old guy who can't fight (his stats reflect this wonderfully: even by FE12's standards, he's horrendous), but still joins Marth's army because he's... thankful. He doesn't owe him (even if he feels he does), he never knew Marth, he wasn't an important figure of Macedon... but he still joined Marth and risked his life like everybody else, as thanks for saving him and his family when the Alteans subdued the Macedonian rebels.

Not to mention how persistent the man is: he followed them all the way to Anri's pass, not being able to catch up with them. I assume at this point he returned to Macedon, until he heard they had returned to Altea. He then departed again and crossed two countries and a sea in order to finally make it to them in Gra. For a lone old guy without warping powers, I find that to be quite impressive, doubly so because neither he nor his family benefit from him joining the army. Once again, he only does it because he's a great person and we don't deserve him (hence why he's a fictional character).

Aside from that, he's a man who cares for his family, first and utmost. All he does, he does it for them. While he's not the first character with these characteristics (Dorcas comes to mind, but let's not mention him, I don't want to provoke the memes to arise and flood the thread), the fact that he's pretty much the opposite of the sort of person that should be on the battlefield makes his efforts all the more commendable.

All in all, these two are some of my favourites. Painfully underappreciated characters by all (including IntSys themselves) that I absolutely adore.

Tear ring Saga (this counts as FE, right? Right?) - Lee as a unit, Mintz as a character. I know what you're thinking, "but Ruben, hurr durr Narron". Yes, yes, I know, Narron breaks the game. So what? So does Raffin, Zeek while he's there, and a few others. What sets Lee apart from his fellow Marlon's men is that he is a very unique unit. Narron, Ezekiel, Luca and Lionel are all combat units. Sure, two of them are amazing at it, but they're still ultimately replaceable. Lee, however, is a promoted healer à la Wendell in a game where healers can't promote. He has amazing bases that none but one of the other healers can match (and Renee joins unbelievably late), 5 move in a game filled with 4 move healers (aside from the aforementioned Renee and Mel, who has some problems of her own), magical combat that, while not as impressive on the long run as his healing, can be of much use (he's a great asset against Barbarossa), and one of my favourite sprites in a game filled with great spritework (no, this isn't as important as the others, but who cares). Overall, a very fun unit to use. I have Runan take him along every time.

Mintz is a good character. He's not as deep as some others, but damn, is he amazing to watch. He's a good guy, despite what his womanizing ways may suggest, as he worries for Leonie and faces Pavlov and his goons by himself in order to rescue her, despite having met her shortly before that. His scene with Ernst is pure gold, and his other scenes don't fall too far behind either. I can't really say as many paragraphs about Mintz as I did for Arran, but hey, this was long enough as is. Suffice to say, Mintz's good.

Whew, that was way too long. Sorry. I hope there aren't any outrageous typos in there, but if I go back to read all that, I'm never going to post this.

XVI. Least favorite character from each Fire Emblem game you've played?

Hoo, boy... I will get hell for one of these, I'm sure. Please remember that these are just my opinion.

FE6 - Rutger and Clarine. Rutger because I find him to be an absurdly unfunny unit to use. Sure, sure, he's OP and all that. I find that to be excruciatingly boring, myself. What's so amazing about "throw Rutger at enemies, watch Rutger kill enemies, rinse and repeat"? But honestly, that's just part of the problem. The other part is that he's a Navarre, and while he's not the worst one (that would have to be Navarre himself), I'm not too fond of psychotic maniacs incapable of developing I am supposed to root for just because he's blue.

Then there's Clarine. Clarine, Clarine, Clarine. An insufferable little arrogant brat who never does develop (not that I've seen, anyway) and bosses everyone around just 'cause. It says a lot that one of my favourite scenes of Merlinus in this game is the one in which he doesn't allow her to join the team as a delicate little flower who can't do anything but have everybody groveling at her feet all day. She's clearly spoiled, led to believe that she's the most important thing in the world, and she makes damn sure to make everyone know it. And I learnt that lesson way too well. I used her once, I believe? Maybe in the unfinished run I mentioned when I was talking about Raigh? But generally I steer clear of her, because I just can't bring myself to use one I hate so.

She roasted Narcian, which is good, I've got to admit, but when in my Ironman FE6 LP I was forced to sacrifice a unit to one of the overpowered Wyverns in chapter 7, it's telling that I chose her over Dorothy, Saul, Elen and fucking Lance who had already died before I reset for Roy, forbidding me to use him in the future. Yes, I seriously did that, and I'm not sure if I should be so indifferent about this, but I do not regret it. Besides, I made more use of the "wounded to civilianity" Lance and the dead Clarine that I would've ever the opposites.

Pent, Louise, why did you allow your daughter to become such a prick? She gets on my nerves far too easily.

Honorable mention to Perceval for being boring. Just... boring. He's a great unit who's boring. The best thing about him (aside from the obvious, his stats) is his palette, a pretty good Paladin sprite. And that's it. He's a throughoutly boring character, in my opinion, of course.

FE7 - Ironically, not Clarine 2.0 (Serra), because her arrogance and brattiness is so over-the-top I can't take it seriously (unlike Clarine, who is much more down to earth in how much of a horrible person she is). I don't think I have any I particularly despise in this one. I used to hate Hector's guts, but that was just me going through the "I HATE EVERYTHING POPULAR" phase. I'm ashamed to admit, yes, I did go through such a phase. That said, I still am not as crazy about him as most other people, but he's far from my least favourite character.

FE8 - Lute. You might be seeing a pattern here. While she's not as bad as Clarine, she's unfortunately the most arrogant player character I've ever seen. I believe in an earlier post I mentioned how arrogance is one of my most despised traits in a person. Considering Lute's whole character revolves around her being a horrible arrogant asshole, it's easy to deduce how much I like her. However, she does have redeeming qualities, and I've used her in the past, because she's not Clarine.

FE11 - Navarre, while I don't really mind him that much, the way he's a one-note character, and that this one-note does not allow for a sensible good guy, makes me dislike him.

FE12 - Kris. Yes, it's a generic answer. Can you blame me, though? Not only does he singlehandedly ruin Marth's amazing development from FE11, he's also an extremely boring character. Train, Sire. That's all he has going for him, aside from being a Mary Sue / Gary Stu who does everything right and is liked by all for no reason at all. Was it so hard to make him fuck up just once? Nope, can't have the player surrogate screwing up, GOD FORBID we hurt their poor feelings. I wonder if the same team who localised FE11 could've fixed him. As is, though, the only translation we have makes him one of those characters that actively hurts his game's story. He's that bad.

About the only good thing he does is give some people the chance to show off their great personalities (Arran, Frost, Arlen), but when a support starts with training, you know it's going to be bad, and I'll admit I've never had the patience to read through his support with Marth.

All in all, my opinion of this character can be summarized perfectly with these screenshots taken from my FE12 LP. If you don't like blood, you probably shouldn't open this spoiler. I'm serious.

Spoiler

pRypCDc.jpg69aGviR.jpgMns9T13.jpg

I know the wounds don't make any sense, shut up, I just wanted to put blood on him.

Tear ring Saga - I don't think I have any characters I truly dislike. Tear ring saga characters are all very good (and without supports!).

XVII. Emotions, knowledge, or willpower?

Knowledge, I think, but they're all important.

XVIII. Have you ever solved a Rubix Cube?

Never could be bothered to learn the method.

XIX. Have you ever gone fishing?

Yes, once. I'm afraid I don't have the patience.

XX. Other than Fire Emblem, what are some other favorite video games/franchises?

Mario's my childhood, like I think I said elsewhere. Then there's The Deed franchise, if you can consider that a franchise (raise your hands if you've ever heard of this one), and Star Fox, although this one I haven't played more than 64 and Zero (which I liked, by the way). Aside from those, it's mostly single games, either taken from franchises that I otherwise don't mind that much (Mother 3, Steamworld Heist, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia) or games that don't belong to a franchise (Team Fortress 2 okay this one technically does, but c'mon, Papers Please, Live a Live...).

XXI. Is there a question you would like to be asked but haven't, and what is the answer to that question?

Well, the ones I was waiting for are the ones I wrote paragraphs upon paragraphs for, so... I don't really think I have any, now. I just want questions to be asked so I can keep on enjoying my five days of fame.

Come to think about it, this whole thread could also be named "5 days a intervewee", except it doesn't hurt and nobody wears hats AFAIK. Once again, raise your hands if you get the reference.

1 hour ago, Septimius Severus said:

1. Why Frost?

See Rex Glacies - XV. I don't think anybody wants me to write more paragraphs about the old geezer.
2. Which FE games have you played?

FE6, 7, 8, 11, 12 and Tear ring Saga, if that counts.
3. What makes FE6 and FE12 your favorites?

Both FE6 and FE12 have huge casts, and in FE12's case, reclassing. This all makes every run feel different if you use different units everytime, which in turn, makes me like replaying them over and over, unlike other games with smaller casts that grow boring after a few runs due to the lack of any unit variety (looking at you, FE7). I also like their maps (exceptions aside) and their characters. I'd say FE12 has an edge, but both are great. This, of course, is from a pure gameplay perspective. FE6's story isn't that great (but the supports are, I humbly believe), and FE12's... pfeh.
4. Do you ever ride a bike?

Normal bike, rarely. Motorbike, never.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Japan, I think. It's a cool culture, I feel, not to mention, it's the land of videogames itself! As is, I am stuck waiting for translations. At the very least, I know english in a country where the percentage of people who know english is... shamefully low (around a third of the adult population, it seems), so I don't have to wait for the spanish fan translations that usually never are made, or are made terribly.

Well, looks like it's over. I enjoyed my time here. Hopefully, one day I'll return for a re-interview. And if not, well, I'm content with what I got. Thank you, Hawkwing and Rex Glacies, for giving me the chance to be chosen by the RNG.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's my turn to return the favour. Hawkwing.

You spelled "favor" wrong. Sorry, it's just really noticeable with the auto-correct. Thank you. Glad to see my persistence pay off, as this was fun.

I nominate @Slumber.

Edited by Hawkwing

Klokinator

(it's funny cuz they were on lockdown before I even joined the site, how'd that happen anyway?)

SF Interview #178: Hawkwing
Interview ends on 3/6/2018.

@Hawkwing

Nominations:
5: Hawkwing
4: Slumber
1: mampfoid

18 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Klokinator

(it's funny cuz they were on lockdown before I even joined the site, how'd that happen anyway?)

11 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Eh, why not. @Klokinator. Why is he on lockdown anyway?

There is no point in nominating someone who can't be interviewed.

Nice, I was chosen. Being honest, the next few weeks will be pretty busy for me, so this was actually great timing. I give many thanks to the people that voted for me for that.

So, lets see how many people I impress, disturb, and humor, shall we?

I'm lifting the question limit to ten, by the way. If you have prepacked questions that exceed that limit, go for it, but otherwise, try to keep in mind that I'll probably give long responses to even simple questions.

1. HI!!!!!

2. First FE game you played?

3. Assuming you're a Zelda fan from your avatar, so first Zelda game you played?

4. What makes SoV your favourite FE game?

5. What countries have you visited?

6. What countries would you like to visit?

On 5/29/2018 at 2:17 PM, Natalie said:

1. HI!!!!!

Hello. Hola. Hi. Greetings. Ni Hao.

2. First FE game you played?

Like many people, my first game was Awakening, which I got in 2016, believe it or not. What's interesting, however, is that I didn't intend for it to be my first Fire Emblem game. I actually aimed to have Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones be my first step into the series, but I missed the ambassador program (despite having my 3DS since 2011. I'm still mad about that), never owned a Wii U, and didn't know how emulators worked until last year, so I got Awakening out of convenience. I enjoyed the demo, and Fates being a "wait and see" kind of game did have a hand in that decision.

3. Assuming you're a Zelda fan from your avatar, so first Zelda game you played?

Phantom Hourglass.

Every now and again, our family meets with other friends for something we call "game night" where we play a lot of board, card, and video games. During one, a friends let me look through his DS case. I saw the game, and asked if I could borrow the game to see why the Zelda series was so popular. He let me outright keep it, and despite Phantom Hourglass not being my favorite Zelda game, it is the one I have the most memories of.

4. What makes SoV your favourite FE game?

A mixture between the game itself and the journey there. Ever since the day Echoes was announced, I was searching high and low for any and all data I could find about the game. It's actually how I found out about Serenes Forrest, and it was a step in finding out how emulators worked, which led to me I trying out other games in the series. I fondly remember reading and rereading a lets play on the game, and it was cool to see that I knew more about the game than some people who had actually played it. 

I love SoV itself just for how different it is, how it doesn't take that long to play or replay, and for it lacking in frustrating moments that often slowed down my progress in other Fire Emblem games. I also love the animations, voice acting, art style, and story (despite it's hiccups). Seeing my research pay off is another a reason why I love this game.

EDIT: I had to leave while in the middle of typing this, and I didn't want my progress to be erased, so I posted this somewhat incomplete. It should be fixed by now.

5. What countries have you visited?

Uhhh... America. It's, uh, special when I visit a state that doesn't neighbor my own, so going to a different country would be a very big leap for me (even if it's one I wouldn't mind taking).

6. What countries would you like to visit?

I'd like to visit (maybe even move to) Israel and/or Canada.

Edited by Hawkwing
I was rushed originally, so I fixed some things up later. Fixed Grammatical Errors.

Hey, how's it going? It's me.

1.) What is your favorite style of curry? (if you enjoy it) This question brought to you by a collaboration between yours truly, and henrymidfields.

2.) What makes french toast crunch? All me baby.

3.) What do you like to listen to music wise?

4.) What is your preferred style of shoe?

5.) What is your favorite color of lentils, and does it differ from your favorite color?

6.) This is Hammer

image.jpeg.b523b38a68c0f04c7f1e1cdc54911e42.jpeg

How does Hammer make you feel?

1. Do you play any trading card games

2. Cake, Pie or Kale

3. Do you read/watch/inject into your bloodstream, JoJos bizzare adventure

4. Museum or art gallery

5. Do you, alcohol

6. If you were given one wish by a genie, what would it be

Greetings.

I. Which of the classical and Chinese elements do you like the most?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most associate with?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. How did you come up with your username?

VII. What Zelda games have you played?

On 5/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, ProfImpossible said:

Hey, how's it going? It's me.

It's been going fine. I've noticed.

1.) What is your favorite style of curry? (if you enjoy it) This question brought to you by a collaboration between yours truly, and henrymidfields.

I don't eat curry.

2.) What makes french toast crunch? All me baby.

I am afraid I do not get the reference. I did search it up, though. Apparently it's a cereal that was discontinued once, but now they brought it back.

3.) What do you like to listen to music wise?

Classical or video game music. Or both.

Edit: I also enjoy Western (as in Wild West) music, although I don't listen to it as often as I'd like.

5.) What is your favorite color of lentils, and does it differ from your favorite color?

I don't eat lentils. My favorite color is blue, by the way.

6.) This is Hammer

image.jpeg.b523b38a68c0f04c7f1e1cdc54911e42.jpeg

How does Hammer make you feel?

I'm... wondering why you posted a hammer of all things. And why you're curious about my reaction to it.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:44 PM, Pengaius said:

1. Do you play any trading card games

Unless Munchkins counts, I do not. I never found the time to sit down and actually play one. I know several people who do, however, so that was never the problem.

I do want to add more cards to my Munchkin game, though.

2. Cake, Pie or Kale

Cake. I'm not the biggest fan of pie, and I've never had kale.

3. Do you read/watch/inject into your bloodstream, JoJos bizzare adventure

Nope. Though being fair, I don't watch many television shows, much less anime.

I don't know enough about the series to predict if I would enjoy it, though. There's a specific kind of weird that I enjoy, and I don't know if JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fits that criteria.

4. Museum or art gallery

Definitely museum because most of them have art galleries anyway as I love learning about history, science, etc. Meanwhile, while I can appreciate a good piece of art, I'm not a guy that's moved by them or anything like that. I usually just say "cool" or "well done" and move on.

5. Do you, alcohol

Hell no. If prohibition didn't fail, I would honestly bring it back.

Considering that the virtues I most respect are wisdom, prudence, logic and good reasoning, and alcohol takes away all these things, my hatred of it should make sense. I also hate how it distracts people from solving their problems, as there are more productive, efficient, and courageous ways to face ones troubles.

That being said, they make handy makeshift grenades. And on a more serious note, it has it's place in the medical field for good reason.

6. If you were given one wish by a genie, what would it be

To remove all the evil from this world.

Or to set it free, if it wasn't able to do that.

Don't worry, Rex Glacies. I've noticed your questions; I'm just chopping this off to give me some space and to help me think about your questions. Be patient. 

Edited by Hawkwing
Fixed Grammatical Errors.