SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not, sadly. Too many questions, and not enough that I know the answer to. I will, say, however, that I was introduced to Fire Emblem through Smash Bros.

I nominate @Rezzy.

1 minute ago, KnightOfNohr said:

Probably not, sadly. Too many questions, and not enough that I know the answer to. I will, say, however, that I was introduced to Fire Emblem through Smash Bros.

There's no time limit. You can answer them at your own pace. it's just that no-one else can add any more questions.

2 minutes ago, KnightOfNohr said:

I nominate @Rezzy.

She's already been (re-)interviewed. You can see who has and hasn't been interviewed on the first page.

I nominate @omegaxis1 and @Jotari.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:37 PM, KnightOfNohr said:

I nominate @Rezzy.

I'm flattered, but I've gone twice already.  I guess if you have specific questions, you could PM me, or if it's relevant, you could ask in my LP.

All righty.  Time to get the ball rolling.

1. How's it going?
  2. How're things in Japan currently?
  3. Apart from the videogame/otaku culture there, what other things do you pay close attention to (music, entertainment, literature, etc)?
  4. How much of a budget would one wanna bring along to, say, a food trip in Osaka? (alcohol included)
  5. Favorite foodstuff?

1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. When did you create your third tier class tree, and what gave you the idea? (You missed an "s" in "class," by the way).

8 hours ago, Karimlan said:

All righty.  Time to get the ball rolling.

1. How's it going?
  2. How're things in Japan currently?
  3. Apart from the videogame/otaku culture there, what other things do you pay close attention to (music, entertainment, literature, etc)?
  4. How much of a budget would one wanna bring along to, say, a food trip in Osaka? (alcohol included)
  5. Favorite foodstuff?

1. Going good, as always.

2. Things are good. I really love my new job and the atmosphere of the place is good. The only thing to complain about is that the town I live in is a little dull for activities and night life. That'll help me save money though.

3.I'm a pretty avid reader (Goodreads link) and fond of a good play.

4.Unfortunately I haven't taken a trip to Osaka yet. But the answer to your question would depend entirely on where you're travelling from, how long you plan to stay, what currency you earn and what class of accommodation you want to stay at. In my general experience travelling you ca get away with most things low budget if you stay in hostels.

5.I love Italian food and Indian food. Absolutely favorite would be Spaghetti and Meatballs, but only the way my parents make it, no other receipe I've ever tasted has come close in comparing.

6 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Hey, how's it going?

1.) What makes french toast crunch?

2.) What's the deal with eggs?

3.) Are you as psyched for part 5 as I am?

4.) What is your preferred style of shoe?

Going good.

1.)The fact that it's toast, which by nature is crispy

2.)They're chicken periods

3.)Part 5 of what?

4.)Runners without laces. I think laces are an antiquated technology that should have been replaced decades ago and regulated to a mere novelty like the horse and cart. I primarily prefer velcro, but it's hard to get in adult sizes. Fortunately a good slip on isn't quite as hard to find.

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. When did you create your third tier class tree, and what gave you the idea? (You missed an "s" in "class," by the way).

1.At this moment in time it would probably have to be Fire Emblem. At least, I seem to spend more time thinking about it than any other series. On the other hand, I've never felt compelled to even finish off the series and play Mystery of the Emblem or the Tearring Saga games, unlike other series which I've gotten into fanatically in the past.

2.Not much of one. I don't particularly like fighting games where you have to memorize one long combo. I get that there's a lot of player/player challenge in them, but I just don't really get into them. I like the Soul series,  primarily because of the aesthetics and character designs (and Link being in Soul Callibur II), and characters actually using weapons to try and kill each other. I obviously love Smash Bros, not just because it's Nintendo fanservice, but because of the simple yet intricate gameplay. I've also played a lot of Dissidia Final Fantasy, which I'm fond of for it's customization and Final Fantasy fan service, but have pretty major gripes without how broken its dodge mechanic is.

3.I don't believe in genres for anything other than library categorizing. I think it encourages people to look up or down upon certain things purely because of where they come from and not because of what they are. So in lieu of that question, I'll say my favorite bands are Queen and Abba, neither of which I think you could comfortably fit into a genre that isn't overly broad.

4.I like TIki. More for the young dragon of destructive force uncertain in her place in the world elements than the loli elements. So I found the most pleasing draconic form of Tiki I could find and used that. Eventually after a few years of that I decided to spice it up by adding Naga from FE4. It didn't quite look right with the two just sitting there however, so I needed a background of some sort. I knew I wanted something stormy looking, so I took a screenshot from the destructiong of Zebes in Super Metroid and ran with that.

5. Radiant Dawn and the Sacred Stones were two of the first games I played in the series, so I thought it natural to try and combine the ideas (I took a Computer Games Design course, so I'm always coming up with design ideas that will never be realized). As to when, the first mention of it online was one of my first post on this site at the start of 2012. Fortunately the images have disappeared so you can't see how monstrously bad it was back then, though the comments might give you some clues.

41 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I love Italian food and Indian food. Absolutely favorite would be Spaghetti and Meatballs, but only the way my parents make it, no other receipe I've ever tasted has come close in comparing.

Wait so you're saying you're a fan of

1. If you were to make a list of every Fire Emblem character you're aware of and organize it from most to least liked by you, which would be exactly in the middle? Not the character who you like an amount equal to average liking you have for all Fire Emblem characters or the one you're most in different to, but the one you have the median liking for.

2. How do you like your eggs?

3. If you had to choose one food item to be anthropomorphized into a beautiful woman to spend the rest of your days with, what food item would that be?

4. Have you ever had your face grazed by your own hair, but thought it was a spider and you got super scared?

5. What's your opinion on pictures of fruits on suits? Fruit suits, so to speak.