SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

On 9/7/2018 at 2:10 PM, Kinumi said:

331. favourite quote on the chart above?

332. between Kim’s Official Top 11 Scariest and Top 11 Cutest EiMM Players lists, you take up a single spot. which list do you think you’re on, and where do you fall?

333. what factors do you think contribute to a win? please assign them all percentages. refa’s answer is under the spoiler if you need an example, but i really want to see your independent opinion if possible

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

20% Kill Priority
25% Diplomacy
20% Networking
10% Reputation
15% Roles
10% Luck

334. favourite alias from last game, excluding your own?

335. if you had to sort eimm players by playstyles in the fewest number of categories possible, what would those categories be called?

336. without taking personal relationships into account, if someone were trying to slip into jaburu’s f3, which member would most likely be offed, and why? actually i think you might have answered this in smash gy but i forgot 366999782348292108.png?v=1

337. to you, what makes the “perfect ally” aside from honesty and loyalty?

338. what’s the best way to deal with someone you know is lying? confront, silently kill, etc.?

339. do you agree that refa is the cutest eimm player ever??

340. what would you say were your biggest mistakes from healthy eimm, and what would you have done differently in hindsight?

331. Ag's quote is great especially in context, also DP's quote about how he'd rather almost die than shoot his blackmail target.

332. According to various sources, I'm not on your scary list, so I must be on the cute list. I'd guess I'm probably 7 or something (dm me both the lists because now I want to see them.)

333. Just going to steal Refa's categories here

Networking (talking to people and info gathering) 25% 

Diplomacy (diffusing situations harmful to you, persuading others to follow your lead or make actions beneficial to you) 30%

Luck (factors out of your control, like if one person wants to secretly stab you N1) 15% 

Role (how useful it is to other people, how much it makes people want to target you, how busted it is) 20%

Reputation (how willing people are to listen/sheep you, how much of a target is on your head before the game even begins) 10%

334. OH NO WHY IS EUKLYD DMING ME (I'm not just saying this because you're asking, I thought it was hilarious)

335. Self-pres (lone wolf types)

Sheep (baa)

Networkers (talk talk talk, these are the game controllers)

Floaters (somewhat like self-pres, but more often found in groups and may be self-sacrificing)

336. Sylv, because she's more likely to spot someone who's trying to sneak into the F3 and off them first.

337. Someone who is useful enough to be able to influence a portion of the game by themselves, so you can split up the game between you and your allies and have everything covered without obviously looking like you're colluding.

338. Depends on the type of lie and how useful/trustworthy the ally is. If the lie isn't enough to make you want to stop working with them, then confront to try and iron out your differences. Otherwise, silently murder then and all their compatriots so nothing can be traced back to you.

339. I think Refa is super cute 

Spoiler

but if I'm being honest, you're cuter. I don't think it's just me who would say this either.

340. There were a few more people I should have talked to or worked more closely with so that I wouldn't be in some of the bad situations I ended up in. Also, I could have probably let a few of my allies die accidentally earlier in the game so that I wasn't forced to lie to them later and actively kill them, but not so sure about this one.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:15 PM, Kinumi said:

341. what is unforgivable under any circumstance?

342. do you accessorize?

343. do you believe in karma?

344. do you believe in fate?

345. do you have an internal or external locus of control?

346. if you could invent any single thing, without limitations, what would you create?

347. beyond basic outerwear, what do you wear during winter to keep warm? e.g. scarves, etc.

348. favourite jaburu pfp on discord?

Reveal hidden contents

ae02bc87560d8d47f88ed823be6129b2.jpg?size=102461098ab0eeb6605b403ab0f6b3382379.jpg?size=1024b484ae13836d8b68facf8af649df3b95.jpg?size=2048

349. rank jaburu from most bullyable to least bullyable

350. on a scale from 1 (not bullyable) to 10 (extremely bullyable), where does tom place?

341. Cheating in a relationship. Have the decency to end it first.

342. Watches and glasses, I suppose.

343. Not really

344. In a sense. I believe people make their own fate, but there are some fates that are already decided from conception due to unfortunate circumstances.

345. External, probably.

346. A mind/emotion reader.

347. My winterwear is usually a t-shit and jeans, with a jacket or two, a hat, and gloves. Boots for the snow as well. Scarves are too unwieldy for me usually.

348. I like yours because it's cheerful but not to a frightening extent like sylv's.

349. Kitty > Kim > Sylv. Did you expect anything else?

350. Yeet is like an 8, but only because I'm being badly influenced by you. Would be maybe a 6 or 7 normally. Luv ya yeet.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, weinerboy said:

1. Ignore all those questions from whoever that is and answer mine instead

2. What are ur favorite video games outside of touhou

3. if we did a hydra should it be called conquererboy or WEINERCONQUEROR?

4. are you the type of person who prefers to talk to the opposite sex or are you more comfortable with dudes, preferably with oil and wrestling

5. glass half-empty or glass half-full

1. Too late, we're already too far down the rabbit hole.

2. Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Fire Emblem, Zero Escape, Professor Layton, some random RPGs I've forgotten. I don't finish that many games so by default this list is just game I've actually finished.

3. Weiner Conqueror has a nice ring to it, but I'd probably want to pick a new name entirely.

Spoiler

I talk to more dudes overall but I'm usually friendlier with girls, probably subconsciously. Historically, my closest friends have tended to be girls because I'm more willing to share stuff with them I normally won't tell guys. Probably because I feel I can be more emotionally open around girls - has applied to stuff like therapists as well.

5. I'll see a half-empty glass and force myself to focus on the half-full part.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Omega. said:

Followup question.

Why didn't you choose Kinumi?

Reveal hidden contents

ROFLEmoji.jpg

Oh fuck me.

Spoiler

I guess I'm more comfortable sharing things with Iris. Also, Kim and I are both pretty shy (and somewhat tsun) so we'd probably dance around important issues forever.

On 9/7/2018 at 6:15 PM, Rex Glacies said:

My apologies if these have been asked already.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. Hot or cold?

IV. How did you decide on the name Conquerer?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

I'll answer the ones that aren't repeats for time's sake.

I. Picking favorites is hard. I'll go with Earth and Wood.

III. Cold. Putting on layers is easier than shedding them.

V. I like learning about military history. WWII stuff is always fun because of the narratives. As for mythologies, can't go wrong with Greek.

On 9/7/2018 at 7:09 PM, Kinumi said:

351. WDYM SADISTIC URGES 485246656271351823.png?v=1

351. You know what I mean. I even have evidence from today.

image.thumb.png.8615b2e175c1172ea1401dd3165e6df1.png

On 9/7/2018 at 7:14 PM, Koneko said:

51-52 // Uhh to make it easier, who among the EiMM / MoTK / SF people would be the best president of their nation? who would be the worst?

ALSO WDYM DEEP WATERS 0lIrhLw.png

51-52. These answers are going to get me in trouble aren't they.

Spoiler

President (if I'm picking someone different for each): Aquilla/Me/Iris

Not President (this one was hard, too many choices): Fenrir (would probably disappear from the presidency after the first night and no one can find him)/Serela (shenanigans that happen whenever Serela is involved)/Shinori (based on what happened in the last EIMM game)

On 9/7/2018 at 10:00 PM, Kinumi said:

Reveal hidden contents

your singing is really really good and im grateful that you decided to sing in such a large vc, ik everyone kinda hijacked your song (sorry) but you did great seriously 7a58c7b3d2.png this is a question

Spoiler

5d0f3fd716.png thanks kim, i really appreciate it. also i didnt mind people hijacking, it made it easier for me to be comfortable, although the lag became an issue.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:07 AM, Koneko said:

53 // If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would the rooms look like?

54 // If you lived in a virtual reality world of your own creation, what would it look like?

55 // If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?

56 // What qualities do all your friends have in common?

57 // What song can you listen to over and over and never get tired of it?

58 // What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

59 // What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear it?

60 // Are there certain songs you listen to based on your mood? If so, what songs do you tend to listen to depending on those moods?

53. Theme would be an underwater hotel, except instead of being in a tropical location like most underwater hotels I place it in New York Harbor. Rooms would have glass walls/floors and be decorated in a modernist style emulating Le Corbusier.

54. Like a pristine temperate forest with pockets of civilisation here and there. Think Acadia or the Rockies.

55. Maybe a Touhou museum? With 5 million dollars, you can’t really do anything fancy.

56. They like talking to me (presumably) and will usually be the one to initiate conversations with me.

57. Uh, a lot of songs! I’ll usually place a single song on repeat for several hours/days at a time until I’ve rolled it around in my head long enough that I want something different to spice it up.

58. I don't think I've ever recommended music to anyone before - no one's ever asked me either. I wouldn't know what to recommended, since I find new music by finding songs I like, not artists or bands.

59. I Want It That Way, Tong Hua. Various memories attached with these songs.

60. I'll usually play music genres to match my mood, assuming I'm not just feeling normal (when I normally listen to a mix of rock, pop, and OSTs). If I'm angry or stressed, I bring out the heavy metal and hard rock. If I'm feeling super chill and want relaxation music, I put on Yiruma/classical/some OST. If I need energy, some fast-paced pop or rock. If I'm angsty, I bring out the gothic/symphonic metal, post-grunge, or (god forbid) nu metal.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:39 AM, Kinumi said:

353. what one emoji do you associate most with iris?

353. 0Ttyvl24jr7FL1nqDrT7eMv7m2-ZYxwzv1psX3oTZKW-AS5CZCM6KEO_l7hoLIMoLLJeWIwwOgdFRMHpTjpSR6yYZpDPEVP6xG4TIp4uZ7oHUMPV1HeaP8CI0pu-_Z3LxRUTtDFV

On 9/8/2018 at 8:03 AM, Kinumi said:

354. what three traits does jaburu (as a group) embody?

355. melee or long-range attackers?

356. without taking monetary costs or the convenience of others into account, would you prefer burial or cremation?

357. what would you want your last words to be?

358. what would your irl flip video be?

359. what would your irl death flavour be?

360. what would you want your last meal to be?

354. Friendly, warm, and energetic.

355. Long-range, I like not taking damage. Exception made for speedy/dodgey melee attackers.

356. Burial, to avoid the nightmare scenario where I’m cremated alive (I’ve watched too many horror movies I guess).

357. Thank you. That means I'm going out relatively peacefully and with my affairs hopefully in order.

359. Got tired of life.

360. A hearty prime rib dinner would be nice, or I might go for some comfort food like smoked, seasoned sausage over rice, along with unadon.

On 9/8/2018 at 8:05 AM, Kinumi said:

361. favourite pokemon starter? if it’s squirtle, what’s your second favourite?

362. is there any hobby you’ve been meaning to try out, but haven’t gotten around to yet for whatever reason?

363. how would you describe your taste in music?

364. books?

365. anything you’re reading atm?

366. have you read/do you like agatha christie’s work?

367. what are some songs you like that you haven’t already queued in vc before? don’t think you can avoid this question, i’ll strongarm you

368. do you listen to podcasts?

369. do you prefer movies or tv shows?

370. what are some you’d recommend?

361. Charmander I guess? Can’t go wrong with Charizard.

362. Aside from the other stuff I've mentioned, I've wanted to go to a Toastmasters meeting and try it out but never found the time to.

363. Pretty varied, I listen to a lot of different types of music. Mostly it’s just stuff I pick up on the radio or randomly come across on the internet.

364. I like mysteries, thrillers, sci fi, and nonfiction (history, politics, military, medicine, true crime). I also read the occasional critically acclaimed book for breadth.

365. I'm currently reading several nonfiction books (mostly medical/epidemiology case studies) plus a couple of Neal Stephenson doorstoppers.

366. Oh boy. I love Agatha Christie; there's just something about the setting and the way she introduces the characters that makes her books so charming. I've read quite a few of her novels!

367. I'm avoiding this question and you can't strongarm me, na na na na. (Ask me elsewhere and I'll play them for you.)

368. Not really, no.

369. Movies just because tv shows often don't know how to resolve things, while films are made to deliver a complete package in the running time.

370. I can't think of any right now, but if you ask me later we can talk about them. Some random films off the top of my head that I haven't mentioned elsewhere are City of God, Oldboy, and Children of Men, but they might not be your cup of tea. Oh, and The Truman Show, Blue Valentine, Blade Runner, Source Code, Looper, and Edge of Tomorrow - I just pulled up my letterboxd and looked for stuff I rated decently. 

On 9/8/2018 at 8:06 AM, Kinumi said:

371. favourite/least favourite genres in media?

372. what clichés do you dislike most?

373. what are some video games series you really like?

374. off the top of your head, are there any fictional characters whose character designs you really appreciate? also you should post pictures

375. wow, you actually play/played fire emblem? what do you enjoy most about it?

376. what fe games have you played?

377. who are some of your favourite units in general?

378. off the top of your head, what video game(s) have you sunk the most hours into?

379. what kind of traits do you appreciate in fictional characters? is there something that all of your favourites have in common?

380. what game/movie soundtracks do you enjoy?

371. Favorite genres are pretty much reflected in my taste in books, add horror and action for films, maybe drama/romances depending. Least favorite is comedy by far.

372. All the cliches used in comedy films. I refuse to recall any, but they are mostly terrible.

373. Answered above!

374. I think Lucina has a really nice design. Other than that, most designs are okay to me unless they're Rex from Xenoblade 2 tier awful.

375. Fire Emblem was probably one of the first video games I ever played. Hell, I played my first Fire Emblem game before my first Pokemon game. FE7 had just been released and my first intro to the series was one of my friends asking me for advice because Dorcas had just died, but he had cleared the map, and he was wondering if he should restart for Dorcas or continue without him. I really liked the concept of permadeath combined with tactical rpg gameplay, which set it apart from other tactical rpgs like x-com or advance wars where your units might be more disposable and it was harder for me to get attached to them. Plus the art was nice. Since then I've played other games in the series and only loved it more.

376. I've more or less completed 6, 7, 8, 9, and played a good portion of 10. The other games I've either not played a significant amount or have just watched other people play because I don't have the handhelds/consoles for it.

377. I'm boring and like wyverns and units with high movement (but not cavs, they're even more boring and I usually ditch them if I can afford to). I also use units I think are cool or cute.

378. Probably a mobage like LLSIF or Soccer Spirits; I can't even remember all the other terrible mobages I've played and uninstalled. Oh, or maybe one of the CCGs I've played like Shadowverse and Hearthstone. I sunk a good amount of time into WC3 Dota as well. If hacks for a video game count as hours played for a video game, FE7/8 might get up there for all the different hacks I've played.

379. I don't think there are any specific traits I look for in fictional characters, as long as they have a coherent character and do what they're supposed to do in the story! I can't really think of a common trait all my favorites have, since I only have a few favorites and the only unifying trait I can think of is "I think they're cool."

380. Too many to list. I thought Fates had a killer soundtrack. DR series does as well, and there are a bunch of movie OSTs in my library.

@SB. With your permission, I'd like to keep posting answers to my backlog of questions during your interview.

1. How did you decide on your current username, and how much do you associate your identity with that name?

2. What's your favorite thing to do with your free time?

3. Why am I so scary to you? I don't think I'm a scary person!

4. Why did you get into mafia and how have you not quit playing or burned out after all these years?

5. What's your greatest fear in life?

1) First/current impressions of me.

2) If you had to describe your taste in anime to a non fan, how would you do it?

3) What's so great about Stardew Valley, anyways?

4) Has there ever been something you really wanted growing up but you could never/have or experience until becoming an adult? If so, what is it?

5) What were your favourite Pokemon drawings that you made?

5) 

17 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

3. Why am I so scary to you? I don't think I'm a scary person!

NOOOO, MY QUESTION!!!

Ahem, sup dude!

1. First/Current impressions of me?

2. What are some of your favorite anime?

3. Favorite FE character?

4. Greatest moment in your mafia career so far?

5. Worst moment in your mafia career so far?

hi sb, questions later on will be from my siblings later on probably so uh I'll give you a headsup :GWrainTohruStronk: 

1 // first / current impression of me?

2 // first / current impression of the nickname steven from stats class?

3 // who are your best champions for each lane in league of legends?

4 // if you had to marry someone in stardew valley, who would it be and why?

5 // what are you majoring in uni and what career do you plan to do after you finish?

f23999cf88.png

i'm gonna interpret this as you lifting the question limit if i'm wrong sue me

1. How are you?
2. What kind of questions do you want to be asked?
3. Have you tried bubble tea?
4. If so, how do you like it? If not, would you?
5. What are your five favorite foods?
6. What’s your favorite seafood if you like that
7. What are your favorite places to eat around you?
8. How do you like your tea?
9. Do you prefer reading or watching stuff?
10. Are you reading anything atm?
11. Are you watching anything atm?

12. What genre interests you the most?
13. Do you enjoy horror movies?
14. Which cliches in literature/media do you like?
15. Which ones do you dislike?
16. What’s your favorite anime archetype?
17. Which archetype do you identify with the most?
18. What is a quote that speaks to you?
19. What kind of music do you like?
20. Your top three musical artists?
21. Do you listen to happy or sad music when you’re feeling down? Why?
22. Tell me about an obscure musician I probably don’t know.

4. thoughts on orange as a colour?

5. what tips would you offer to the general eimm playerbase?

6. what are your eimm strengths/weaknesses?

7. if you were a compulsive self-loverizer, who would you use it on?

8. if you were a compulsive loverizer, who would you use it on?

9. what would you have done in a situation like dp/nego's?

10. if you had a role named after you in all-stars 2, what would it be called?

23. Can you dance? If you can, what styles of dance?
24. When’s your next concert?
25. Your top five video games?
26. Would you be interested in a virtual reality mmo?
27. What would your own virtual reality look like?
28. What’s your favorite video game genre?
29. Your top five anime?
30. What's the most episodes you’ve binged in one sitting?
31. Your top three manga?
32. Do you read manga flipping left to right (Japanese way) or right to left (usual way)?
33. Are you interested in traditional drawing/painting at all?

34. What subject did you like the most in school and why?
35. What subject did you like the least? (and why)
36. Are you a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner?
37. Do you learn better on your own or in a classroom setting?
38. How do you take notes?
39. Did you get in trouble much at school?
40. What was the worst thing you did in a school setting?
41. Describe one or two memorable teachers you had.
42. Building on Kitty's question, how come you chose the major you chose?
43. Are you good at public speaking/presenting in general?
44. Do you ever rehearse phone calls?

I’m SB and I’m currently still at work! 

I’ve been on SF for like 7.5 years now (still kinda crazy) although I mostly just hide in my Mafia/RP cave and are mostly here for the people over Fire Emblem. Irl I’m a 21 year old English guy and am going into my second year of uni soon. 

Question limits are for losers and Conq can keep answering his stuff. Get @ me Sylv.

Edited by SB.

45. How do you become better friends with someone you share no interests with
46. Do you prefer story-oriented or gameplay-orientated games?
47. What difficulty do you usually select when playing a new game?
48. Do you prefer long-range or melee attackers?
49. Do you play any other MOBAs?
50. What game have you spent the most time on?
51. What game have you spent the most money on?
52. Your favorite one-liner from a game?
53. Do you usually have a nickname theme for your Pokémon?
54. What are some highlight moments in your Pokémon Reborn playthrough with PB?
55. What consoles do you own?
56. Which Fire Emblem games have you played?
57. Why is your favorite FE your favorite?
58. Opinion on horror games?

59. Do you have a favorite myth? What is it?
60. Favorite mythological figure?
61. Favorite mythical creature?
62. Do you pay much attention to fashion?
63. What is your favorite article of clothing you own? (pics if you can please!)
64. How often do you go shopping? For clothes or otherwise
65. Favorite brand of clothing?
66. What is comfy and easy to wear??
67. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
68. Briefly describe them if you do, but if you don’t, would you want any?
69. Do you regularly wear any accessories?
70. How would you describe your aesthetic?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

11. how would you use a thunderdome?

12. favourite aliases from healthy?

13. iyo, who are the top 3 cutest eimm players ever?

14. what did jaburu do right/wrong during smash? during healthy? either general stuff or specifics idm

15. based off the past two games, what are my biggest weaknesses? what can i do to improve?

Edited by Kinumi

71. What physical activity do you enjoy doing the most?
72. Do you like watching any sports? Which ones?
73. Do you play any instruments? Which ones would you like to pick up?
74. What’s your favorite domestic animal?
75. Wild animal?
76. What hobbies do you have?
77. Are you more likely to go to a science or art museum?
78. What’s your favorite season and why?
79. you ever CAN'T COUNT?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

80. Do you eat ice cream in a cone or a bowl?
81. Salty or sweet?
82. Do you like spicy food?
83. How do you like your eggs?
84. What’s your favorite cereal?
85. What is your favorite breakfast food?
86. What’s your favorite chocolate?
87. Favorite candy?
88. Favorite fruit?
89. Favorite vegetable?
90. Favorite meat?
91. Favorite pizza toppings?
92. Have you ever tried Neo Kobe pizza? If not, would you?
93. Tell me about some food an American probably doesn’t know.
94. Do you have a sweet tooth?
95. On the topic of food, do you cook?