Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominations:
2: Espurrhoodie

16 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Surely if Espurrhoodie is the only person nominated, then he/she gets an interview by default?

4. Nominees need at least 2 nominations to qualify for an Interview.

Yay. Now it's your turn on the chopping block, err, center stage!

1. How are ya doing?
  2. I'm not sure if I had asked you this, but what belt do you currently have in TKD?
  3. Aside from Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus, what other fandoms (may be games or otherwise) do you engage in/obsess over?
  4. How do you keep warm?
  5. Would it be okay to ask more than five questions?

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Yay. Now it's your turn on the chopping block, err, center stage!

1. How are ya doing?
  2. I'm not sure if I had asked you this, but what belt do you currently have in TKD?
  3. Aside from Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus, what other fandoms (may be games or otherwise) do you engage in/obsess over?
  4. How do you keep warm?
  5. Would it be okay to ask more than five questions?

1. A little tired, but I'm fine.

2. Red 1, the final red belt stage and the belt after that is Black.

3. Let's see, uhh, Pokemon, Kill La Kill, Madoka Magica, Smash Bros, Zelda, Vocaloid, RWBY, Fullmetal Alchemist (basically anime in general),MCU, Dragalia Lost, and TV Tropes; I'm also pretty big into history and mythology as well, and I'm a HUGE animation junkie (in fact, I actually want to be a 3D animator, and also a Vocaloid producer), and awful, My Immortal tier fanfiction.

4. Who knows how many blankets, fuzzy PJs, tea, a nice, thick robe, and one of my two chihuahuas, who like fuzzy PJs.

5. Absolutely, go ahead!

1. Opinions of the following:

a. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

e. Oh my god!

f. Doh I missed!

2. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

3. Does Luigi need to do anything to win?

4. Have you read Dark Secrets And Mysteries Of Koholint? (In case you don't get it, this is video game related, as in, it's a book in a video game)

5. Have you beaten Kid Icarus uprising?

Edited by Shadow Mir

22 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

1. Opinions of the following:

a. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

e. Oh my god!

f. Doh I missed!

2. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

3. Does Luigi need to do anything to win?

4. Have you read Dark Secrets And Mysteries Of Koholint? (In case you don't get it, this is video game related, as in, it's a book in a video game)

5. Have you beaten Kid Icarus uprising?

1. a-d They're cute! From KH according to Google, which I haven't played in more than 10 years.

e. I was expecting Joseph Joestar's "oh my god" TBH (which reminds me, I should watch that show)

f. I will forever associate that with Chuggaaconroy.

2. To quote the guy from the video : "I would if I knew what you were talking about".

3. According to my research, no.

4. Admittedly, no.

5. Yes, I beat it who knows how many years ago, one of my favorite games.

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

1. a-d They're cute! From KH according to Google, which I haven't played in more than 10 years.

Yep. Specifically, they're from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (the last one in particular is exclusive to the HD version on PS4).

6. Did you 100% Kid Icarus Uprising?

7. Have you played Link's Awakening?

8. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

9. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

10. Have you watched Toy Story 2?

30 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Yep. Specifically, they're from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (the last one in particular is exclusive to the HD version on PS4).

6. Did you 100% Kid Icarus Uprising?

7. Have you played Link's Awakening?

8. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

9. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

10. Have you watched Toy Story 2?

6. I love it to death, but I haven't gotten all the achievements because I suck at KI:U (and video games in general, but it's possible that I'm less sucky than I think I am since I managed to beat Smash Ultimate without the update installed)

7. Nope, but I have seen Chuggaaconroy LP it. (And I call myself a Zelda fan, but I'm kind of a casual Zelda fan, if that exists)

8. Oof, that's hard.

Favorites: I've always had a soft spot for mage characters in games, so definitely mages (and dark mages!); I also really like myrmidions due to them being good dodge-tanks, and their abilities with getting many critical hits, and beast units but I think that's the animal lover in me.

Least favorites: Clerics/Troubadours, but it's more of the training aspect with those, and armored units, but that's only in Heroes due to them only moving one space (even more ironic is that my main team has Winter Chrom, who is one), and I've heard they're worse in Genealogy with how big the maps are.

Favorites: Whatever is busted, also Astra; With Heroes, it's Glimmer, I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind getting Peri in Heroes, because she's good Glimmer fodder.

Least favorites: Counter when it's on the enemy (but I think that goes for everyone); I also think Shadowgift is kind of pointless in Fates because you can only use it on Nosferatu and Nosferatu isn't that great in Fates.

10. Yes, I think I watched it last month because it was on TV and I like to pay respects to the Toy Story series since the first on was the first feature-length CGI movie and I'm an animation nerd.

9 hours ago, Karimlan said:

belt

1. Hey nominee, what do you think of the Punch Out!! no longer featuring Mike Tyson series?
  2. Studyin' up on those matrices? Apparently 3D animation is one of the primary uses for linear algebra.
  3. Yo what Chuggaaconroy let's plays have you watched?
  4. Would you say you were...raised in the hood?

Hey.

1. Is it ok if I also ask more than five questions?

2. Have you heard that Konosuba got a dub just yesterday?

3. What other units are on your main Heroes team?

4. Music genres you listen to?

5. How short is Edward Elric?

*screaming*

10 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  1. Hey nominee, what do you think of the Punch Out!! no longer featuring Mike Tyson series?
  2. Studyin' up on those matrices? Apparently 3D animation is one of the primary uses for linear algebra.
  3. Yo what Chuggaaconroy let's plays have you watched?
  4. Would you say you were...raised in the hood?

1. I haven't played a Punch Out!! game so I don't really have a set in stone opinion of it.

2. ....... Fuck.

3. Lets see; Okami, SPM, Luigi's Mansion, Majora's Mask, Okamiden, Epic Yarn, Link's Fire Emblem Awakening, Kid Icarus Uprising (the first LP I saw from him), most of his New Leaf and Welcome Amiibo LP,  Xenoblade, and every LP after Xenoblade. I'm excited for his next one!

4. Does drug activity in your neighborhood and a (non-lethal, but it did scare the everloving crap out of everyone) shooting qualify as living in the hood?

5 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Yo.

1.) what is your preferred style of shoe?

2.) What was the first anime you watched, or like how did you get into anime?

3.) What are your top 3 favorite colors?

4.) What is the moon?

1. Flip-flops, they're nice when it isn't 20° fahrenheit.

2. Technically, it was Pokemon, but the anime that got me into anime was Madoka Magica, which I watched after a friend suggested it to me (and yes, she did say it was a cute, colorful anime)

3. Purple (any shadevof that color, I love purple!), turquoise, and pink.

4. Not made of cheese ;-; I love cheese.

1 hour ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Hey.

1. Is it ok if I also ask more than five questions?

2. Have you heard that Konosuba got a dub just yesterday?

3. What other units are on your main Heroes team?

4. Music genres you listen to?

5. How short is Edward Elric?

1. Absolutely!

2. I did! I haven't seen Konosuba yet, but I'm happy!

3. Adrift Camilla, Loki, and normal Fjorm. Loki in particular is VERY useful.

4. Man, that's hard, I'll listen to mostly anything (except country and Soundcloud rappers (such as Lil Pump and 6ix9ine), although that means I consider Soundcloud rap "music"), but I really, REALLY love traditional/cultural music, especially traditional Irish/Welsh/Scottish and Japanese music.

I also really love Vocaloid music, with my favorite producer being Masa Works Design, even though most of his songs are either horror themed or NSFW in some way, such as with what the song is about, like Soap Lagoon, or with the video such as Bannen/ Declining Years, which is actually my favorite song by him. (Also, ignore the translation in the captions, I asked someone about it since it sounded like absolute word salad, and they told me that they put the lyrics through Google translate and it was the same result as the translation on the video)

5. 4'11, same height I am.

Was expect an Elric outburst for number 5, but oh well.

6. Have you heard of Lil Trap, then? He went to my school, though I don’t see him anymore.

7. Favorite classic rock artist?

8. Favorite anime character?

9. Most impressive play you made in a Fire Emblem game that you remember?

10. How’s the weather?

2 hours ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

Was expect an Elric outburst for number 5, but oh well.

6. Have you heard of Lil Trap, then? He went to my school, though I don’t see him anymore.

7. Favorite classic rock artist?

8. Favorite anime character?

9. Most impressive play you made in a Fire Emblem game that you remember?

10. How’s the weather?

I have failed as an FMA fan.

6. No, should I be thankful that I haven't?

7. Generic answer, but Freddie Mercury; I also like Phil Collins.

8. Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill, I know that whenever I see her in the show, something crazy, yet amazing, will happen. (The fact she shares her English VA with Delthea and Madoka Kaname helps)

9. This one time I was playing Awakening and Robin was nearly dead and she somehow managed to dodge/ Chrom duel-guarded who knows how many attacks.

10. Really sunny, the ice on the road has melted, so driving will be safe today, and it's 27°, warmest it's been in a while, so pretty nice.

Also, there isn't any snow.