SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. So, why did you decide to just greet new people for a living on this site?

2. Favorite animal?

3. What are your preferred genres of music?

4. Favorite Fire Emblem character?

5. Is it ok if people here can ask you more than 5 questions?

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. What led you to Serenesforest?

V. What led you to choose the name Ycine?

14 hours ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

1. So, why did you decide to just greet new people for a living on this site?

2. Favorite animal?

3. What are your preferred genres of music?

4. Favorite Fire Emblem character?

5. Is it ok if people here can ask you more than 5 questions?

1. I didn't decide anything. I just do it because I fell like this is the right thing to do.

2. Rabbit and Hare.

3. I checked my Deezer playlist and there's almost everything in it. Pop, Jazz, Funk, Rap, Electro and Rock. I can't choose a favorite.

4. Panne (Ah! Surprise).

5. I've been nominated so it's my duty to answer. Just don't ask 15+ questions on one post.

I failed the multiquote. Sorry @Rex Glacies

1. For both table I like Water. (my favorite Pokemon Type is Poison though)

2. Virtue have to be Humility as for sins it's most likely Greed or Wrath.

3. I played Advance Wars before and my friendly vendor recommended me Blazing Blade saying "it's AW with swords and magic". 10 years old me was sold instantly.

4. Shinon reached Marksman in Radiant Dawn and wanting to know more about T3 classes I search the web and found the forest.

5. I was dreaming and in this dream people were calling me "Ycine". I decided to keep it.

Edited by Ycine

2 hours ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

6. Who are you voting for in Choose Your Legends 3.

7. Foods you like?

8. How are you doing in general?

9. How’s the weather?

10. What are you wanting to study right now?

6. So far I voted for Marth and Caeda. I don't know who I'll vote for later but I already keep a spot for Panne.

7. Everything I can eat! But if I have to pick a favorite it's gotta be a Rougail Boucané with red beans and rice. The rice can be white or zembrocal or even a "riz la graisse". The most important being the Boucané.

8. I ended up getting sick at the start of the year but I'm fine right now.

9. Bad. It's cloudy, windy and rainy. Hell, it may even snow in Toulouse in the coming days.

10. I want to learn more about EMS (Environnemental Management System).

11. Okay, so what is Boucané?

12. Any memes that were popular in France (I do mean were, unless the EU has not already banned them)?

13. Unluckiest moment you witnessed?

14. Favorite movie?

15. Have you ever been interested in anime?

2 hours ago, Azure the Scale Tipper said:

11. Okay, so what is Boucané?

12. Any memes that were popular in France (I do mean were, unless the EU has not already banned them)?

13. Unluckiest moment you witnessed?

14. Favorite movie?

15. Have you ever been interested in anime?

11. It's a huge piece of pork that's been smoked. It looks like a big chunk of bacon and of course it tastes just as good if not better.

12. Well, memes about "Les Gilets Jaunes" were rising at the start of the manifestation. But nothing really popular right now.

13. I saw a old woman being blasted by the wind, hit a light pole, and fell right on her face.

14. Gangster Squad.

15. I prefer mangas but I do watch animes.

1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Why is Panne your favorite Fire Emblem character?
  6. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  7. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  8. Something you both love and hate?
  9. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  10. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Why is Panne your favorite Fire Emblem character?
  6. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  7. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  8. Something you both love and hate?
  9. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  10. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

1. Obviously, Fire Emblem.

2. This is my favorite genre. Most of them if not all of them are demanding but they're fun. 

3. I listen to too much genre to pick one.

4. Back when Fates was releasing, LuminescentBlade made an Avatar Creation tool. I create my Corrin and played all 3 routes of Fates with him.

5. I like her character. The fact that her support convos bounce between comedy and serious discussion made me like her. Also, I do like rabbit and hare.

6. I grew up with those films. I always found that some films were hella' random but it's the series that made me like Space Opera.

7. Borderlands. I never thought mixing an RPG and FPS will work. And it works magnificiently well with Borderlands.

8. CCG and TCG. Like, why does my opponent keep topdecking? Why didn't I draw what I need? Why does everything goes my way this party? Why did I draw 10 lands in a 19 lands deck?

9. If you want to start any Fighting Game choose the one you think is the coolest. There's no secret, as long as you have interest in the game you'll learn and have fun learning.

10. You want to watch some Mecha anime? Don't watch Star Driver. Or if you want to watch it, just go with the movie or read the manga. 

Edited by Ycine

Salut monsieur!

J'ai pas mal de questions pour toi:

1. How did you get into SerenesForest?
2. Any interesting sights in or around Toulouse?
3. Have you been in Lourdes yet? (it's not that far away I think)
4. What is your opinion about Macron's politics (if you have one)?
5. Could you tell me three good things about France?
6. Which languages can you speak?
7. What are important facts about France most people do not know.
8. Favorite dish or food made in France?

Je pense c'est tout!

Edited by Necrofantasia

49 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

1. How did you get into SerenesForest?
2. Any interesting sights in or around Toulouse?
3. Have you been in Lourdes yet? (it's not that far away I think)
4. What is your opinion about Macron's politics (if you have one)?
5. Could you tell me three good things about France?
6. Which languages can you speak?
7. What are important facts about France most people do not know.
8. Favorite dish or food made in France?

1. Shinon hits Marksman in Radiant Dawn. Curious and overhype for T3 classes I searched the web and end up here.

2. There is the Capitole, Pont-neuf, Place Saint-Pierre, Cathédrale Saint-Etienne and a lot of museums inside Toulouse. Near Toulouse there's Albi and its Cathedral.

3. I haven't been to Lourdes yet. It's not that far away indeed.

4. I'm disappointed about what happend to the Contrats Aidés.

5. 1) Cheese 2) Wine 3) Cooking (I'm sorry I can't think of anything else)

6. I can speak English, French, Créole Réunionnais and a bit of German

7. It's not what it looks like. Some places are magic but most of the other aren't.

8. "Omelette aux fromages et aux champignons" or just gratins or some pot-au-feu. 

16 hours ago, Ycine said:

5. I like her character. The fact that her support convos bounce between comedy and serious discussion made me like her. Also, I do like rabbit and hare.

Nice to see another person who likes Panne!

As for the questions:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?
  6. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  7. Something that had to grow on you?
  8. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  9. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  10. Favorite dream you've ever had?

8 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

As for the questions:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?
  6. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  7. Something that had to grow on you?
  8. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  9. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  10. Favorite dream you've ever had?

1. I liked it. If I have anything to say it's that Sam is the true hero and will always be in my book.

2. Favorite card game is MTG. As for board game I don't know. I have a lot of fun playing "The Thing" board game recently so let's go with that.

3. I'm an otaku so of course I like when things get extravagant but I do like the action to be well choregraphed like what you can see in John Wick and film like The Raid.

4. I'd probably spend the day with Pent or Canas, learning and studying magic with them or just sharing knowledge.

5. Keep working out daily. And join SF sooner too.

6. Borderlands.

7. Fighting Games. I started them in Middleschool and back in the day I wouldn't say that it was my favorite genre. But once I hit Highschool, something awakened in me and to this day I really like Fighting Games.

8. A way to get rid of trash/disposable that is actually harmless to the environment. Or just a way to actually reverse global warming. Or a way to solve energy issues. 

9. I like the dark knight. I can't say he's my favorite DC heroes but I always respect his skill and motivation.

10. Close friends and myself were on a beach resort. I don't remember it too well but it was a pleasant dream for sure.

Comment ça va, mon ami? Hope things are all right in your neck of the woods.

1. Ever played Magic: The Gathering? How did you fare with its constant rules changes?
  2. What other CCGs/TCGs have you played? And what is the most obscure one you can remember?
  3. How far is Toulouse from Clisson? I ask because every year there is a rock/metal music festival held there (Hellfest).
  4. Is French cooking more liberal with butter, cheese, or wine?
Edited by Karimlan

29 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Comment ça va, mon ami? Hope things are all right in your neck of the woods.

1. Ever played Magic: The Gathering? How did you fare with its constant rules changes?
  2. What other CCGs/TCGs have you played? And what is the most obscure one you can remember?
  3. How far is Toulouse from Clisson? I ask because every year there is a rock/metal music festival held there (Hellfest).
  4. Is French cooking more liberal with butter or wine?

I'm doing fine. I'd prefer some warmer temperature but at least it's not snowing (for now at least).

1. Of course. I'm still playing it thanks to MTGA, I completely drop the paper format for what it feels like a decade. The most important change in rules for me was the way the damage was calculated. Other than that things are okay.

2. I'm still playing HearthStone, The Elder Scrolls Legends and Krosmaga. I've played Pokemon TCG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, even DuelMasters. The most obscure being the Naruto card game.

3. It's pretty far away. I checked some trains and it takes at least 7h to get to Nantes from Toulouse. Once in Nantes though, Clisson is just 20 minutes away.

4. It depends. It can be used but there's not a lot of recipes that ask for whine because it's mostly gastronomic cooking. Butter is used for bakery or pastry mainly. We may used it for fish and certain meat.

1. Do you read Awkward Zombie? If so, favorite comic?
  2. Do you read any webcomics?
  3. Favorite Newspaper comic?
  4. Do you like puzzle games?
  5. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
  6. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don’t care for them?
  7. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?
  8. Ever heard of Blustone before?
  9. Do you play any mobile games?
  10. Thoughts/Opinions on Indiana Jones?
  11. Oldest book you’ve ever read?
  12. Oldest movie you’ve ever watched
  13. Favorite Fictional Villain?

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Do you read Awkward Zombie? If so, favorite comic?
  2. Do you read any webcomics?
  3. Favorite Newspaper comic?
  4. Do you like puzzle games?
  5. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
  6. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don’t care for them?
  7. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?
  8. Ever heard of Blustone before?
  9. Do you play any mobile games?
  10. Thoughts/Opinions on Indiana Jones?
  11. Oldest book you’ve ever read?
  12. Oldest movie you’ve ever watched
  13. Favorite Fictional Villain?

1. The one when everybody in FE13 is getting the absurd reclass. Or the one in Skyrim about making potion.

2. Noblesse is technically a web comics. Also the comics of Nekoama about the Pokemon 1st Gen trio.

3. Garfield.

4. I don't play them but I have nothing against them.

5. The Noni or Puke Fruit. Yeah. It's all in the name.

6. I have nothing agains them. Bouncing around is fun even if it tires your legs fast.

7. The colors look dull but I'm more intrigued to learn more about Formation and MyCastle.

8. Never

9. None

10. I liked them. It's also one of the reason I think whips are cool other than Castlevania.

11. "L'Avare" from Molière.

12. "Modern Times" from Charlie Chaplin

13. Hadora from Fly (Dragon Quest : Dai no Daibouken)

10 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What can you tell me about Dextrose?

The only thing I know about Dextrose is that it's the easiest sugar for the body to assimilate and because of that people usually use it when training.