SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

27 minutes ago, Refa said:

Miss Iris...

1) Why are you so passionate about personality evaluations?

2) If you could live in any country in the world, what would it be?

3) Who's your waifu????

4) Favourite video games?

5) What season of Survivor should I watch next on my own?

6) Opinions on pizza?

7) What are you most hyped for in the upcoming future?  Could be anything.

8) First/current impressions of me.

9) First/current impressions of SB.

10) First/current impressionf of BBM.

11) Why did you choose to major in Economics?

1. I just have a lot of fun confirming things about people that I already think I knew (but for myself, it's because I think I have a worse grasp on myself as a person than I do on other people---maybe not so much now). I like personality and psychological stuff outside of pseudoscience, ftr.

2. I'm cool with staying in the US, tbh.

3. Hmmm. r u trying to out me for waifu mafia?!?! I don't really have waifus or husbandos, but in terms of Fire Emblem, Caeda is best girl IMO.

4. Hmm. Fire Emblem is still a huge favorite in terms of what game I probably play he

5. S15 China is a good season, but if we're doing that as a group watch, I recommend doing S32 Kaoh Rong or S33 Millenials vs GenX if you want another good modern season (ftr, I haven't seen 32 personally, but I hear it is very good).

6. Pizza is delicious. I eat it a lot.

7. Sushi for dinner!

First: Wow, who is this new mafia person that popped up while I was gone, WOW THEY SEEM LIKE A LOT OF FUN I SHOULD PLAY A GAME WITH THEM.

Current: I have a good time talking w/ you which is important, you're still vaguely mysterious but at the same time pretty apparent, so :thinking:, also pretty funny!

"Don't ask interviewees about other users or their relations with them, without their consent." Refa, pls!!!!!'

Okay fine, I'll bite.

First: lol mafia n00b lynched him and won his first game (rekt), had 0 opinion on him (Serious Bananas, more like SERIOUS NOOB!!!!)

Current: Good hosting buddy, good scum buddy, good guy! A lot more to him if you actually get to talk to him (I would say that's true for a lot of people)! Also is actually really funny and writes really funny things.

First: Joined mafia around the same time as me (aww yeah buddies), has good reads.

Current: Is 100% a sceptile. WTF, can't read!!!!! Actually very confident in mafia (and life?) now.

11. I wasn't a huge fan of STEM (outside of computer science I guess), and I like business applicable stuff enough in high school, so that's where I'm at!

17 minutes ago, Refa said:

12) HOW DO I NOT MISLYNCH BARTOZIO SEND HELP PLEASE

Roll (day)vig instead, nerd, then you can misshoot him instead of mislynching him! Problem solved.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1. Favorite Pokémon type?

2. Are you into magical girl anime?

3. Favorite Eevee evolution?

4. Have you played Pokémon Colosseum and/or XD?

5. Opinion of Sun and Moon 's Pokedex entries?

1. Ghost, probably!

2. Sorta! Was more into it as a child, and watched all types (Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ojamajo Doremi, Shugo Chara!, Hime-chan's Ribbon, etc.).

3. Espeon.

4. Unfortunately not, I did not own a 64 or Gamecube growing up (had a SNES and Wii, but in between that used a PS1 and PS2.

5. No comment, probably because I have not played Sun and Moon.

19 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you choose your profile picture, and why did you pick it?
  5. Where do you like to hang out in Serenes Forest?

1. Fire Emblem!

2. I like them! Well, I like Smash. I played a lot of Street Fighter and DBZ fighting games growing up too.

3. I'm kinda a basic, so I listen to mainstream pop a lot.

4. It's from an anime Erased / Boku Dake no Inai Machi. I like gif avatars as long as the gif is not intrusiveness, and wanted a change from my last avatar (I'm pretty sure all of my avatars have been anime girls, at least since 2010, but I could be wrong since SF doesn't keep track of this).

5. I'm normally found in the Mafia subforum these days (but rarely), or FFtF, but I'm seldom on SF. I'm usually in random chats on Discord with old friends, and I'm an oldie so I'll pop ni here occasionally.

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I mean, you basicly asked for it now:

6. Favorite FE character from each game you played? (feel free to skip 4 and 5 now)

7. Favorite anime?

8. Favorite genre?

9. What is an anime I have probably never watched, but should totally go watch right now?

10. Impressions of me?

6. I'm just gonna break this down by countries, and name 4 people max that I really like from each place (some games I have more characters I love than others). This is all from memory too so I might forget a few faves.

Archanea: Marth, Caeda, Merric, Linde

Valentia: Celica; huge gap!!! Lukas, Conrad are cinnamon rolls

Jugdral (playable!): Levin, Tiltyu, Sety, Tinny

Elibe: Nils, Lucius, Serra, Ray

Magvel: Tana, Cormag, Innes, Lute

Tellius: Mia, Ilyana, Jill, Haar

Ylisse: ... Henry, I guess? No one else comes to mind for a strong opinion.

Hoshido/Nohr (wtf why doesn't this world have a name): Leo, Kaze, Takumi, Midori

7. Favorite is a loaded word. Currently I think Space Patrol Luluco is super meta.

8. I'm kind of a sucker for Slice of Life, tbh but I'll watch anything.

9. I don't know what you like, but Erased / Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is a good hit (it's slow for the first 2 episodes, imo).

10. STOP GETTING LYNCHED!!!!! Hm, you're not that!!! old, you seem like a decent dude. We'd need to talk more for a better impression, but I think you have mafia sense, but somehow always get lynched. RIP.

15 minutes ago, Iris said:

4. Unfortunately not, I did not own a 64 or Gamecube growing up (had a SNES and Wii, but in between that used a PS1 and PS2.

They were both for the GameCube.

6. Favorite game genre?

7. Favorite handheld gaming system?

8. Favorite console?

9. Favorite Street Fighter character?

10. Meow or wow? (Cats or dogs?)

28 minutes ago, Iris said:

1. I am very uncultured in the ways of wood, so I'm just going to say pinewood.

2. Answered above! Not a huge listener, but when I do listen I enjoy.

3. If you want to get into mafia for real, but aren't sure where to start, I am hosting Training Mafia next month for complete newcomers to help them get settled in without the barriers to entry and have an interest sheet going around. DM me if you actually are interested!

4. Being the inferior version to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I can only speculate it crunches for the same reason.

5. I listen to a lot of solemn, sometimes Indie artists, so that stuff? Soft melancholic instrumental pieces or original soundtracks as well.

Pine is a solid wood. No pun intended.

cool

I appreciate it! Mafia's a little involved for my taste atm though.

6.) Who's your favorite old movie actor/ess? if you watch them.

7.) Who's your favorite old actor/ess in current movies?

8.) Do you have a favorite bird?

57 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

They were both for the GameCube.

6. Favorite game genre?

7. Favorite handheld gaming system?

8. Favorite console?

9. Favorite Street Fighter character?

10. Meow or wow? (Cats or dogs?)

6. Turned based strategy RPGs/Tactical Role Playing games like Fire Emblem. Other than that, I'm a big fan of simulation games.

7. Game Boy Advance had some of the best handheld games of all time, IMO, but I really liked the Nintendo DS Lite.

8. Huge soft spot for the SNES! Great games all around!

9. I play Chun Li, every time.

10. Cats! Cats! Cats!

35 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Pine is a solid wood. No pun intended.

cool

I appreciate it! Mafia's a little involved for my taste atm though.

6.) Who's your favorite old movie actor/ess? if you watch them.

7.) Who's your favorite old actor/ess in current movies?

8.) Do you have a favorite bird?

6. I'm a Cumberbitch I mean, a good fan of Benedict Cumberbatch.

7. Hmm, probably don't have a favorite old one.

8. I think hummingbirds are really cute!

Hello

1. First impressions of me?
  2. Favorite movie series?
  3. Which of the Infinity Stones would you like to have?
  4. Video game series that you are interested in but haven't played yet?
  5. Hot or cold?
Edited by Armagon

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?
Edited by Hawkwing

6. What's your type?

7. What's the most difficult thing you've ever done?

8. If you had to spend your whole life reliving one year of it, which year would you pick?

9. Do you believe in absolutes?

10. Do you believe in true love?

11. Do you believe in the unseen?

12. Do you believe in fate?

13. Do you believe in God?

14. Do you believe in aliens?

15. Do you believe in the inherent worth of human beings?

16. How do you deal with fear?

17. How do you deal with anger?

18. How do you deal with weirdos on the internet asking super personal questions?

19. What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?

20. What is the most risque thing you have ever done?

Is it strange that I nominated you solely because I like the sound of Lieris?

Weren't you someone's twin back in the day?

1. first and last impressions of me

2. favorite visual novel

3. how did you get into visual novels

4. are you into lolita (the fashionable dresses not the creepy shit)

5. can you OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

6. what would a world without lies be like

7. can you calculate marginal cost and demand? show your work

8. guess my personality type

9. should a person who passively harms people by existing be killed

10. what do you put on your hot dog

Edited by Chen

Why did you start playing mafia?
What kept you playing/what did you enjoy about it?
What's the best way to enjoy life, in your opinion?
What's your current goal in life (either long-term or short-term)?
Do you think people are inherently good?

1.) First Impressions of me?
2.) Last Impressions of me?
3.) What's your favorite food?
4.) What's your favorite drink?
5.) Would you rather fight 1 Horse-sized Duck, or 100 Duck-sized Horses?
6.) Is a hotdog a sandwich?
7.) Is a cereal a soup, stew or salad?
8.) If tomato is a fruit, does that make a ketchup a smoothie?
9.) What do you call a rivalry between two vegans if it isn't "beef"
10.) Do you have dimples? Also, thoughts on dimples?

Edited by Jiac

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Hello

1. First impressions of me?
  2. Favorite movie series?
  3. Which of the Infinity Stones would you like to have?
  4. Video game series that you are interested in but haven't played yet?
  5. Hot or cold?

1. Hi new person! Nothing much, but you seem to have good taste with your questions.

2. I don't follow too many movie series, but I do see the Avengers movies when they come out (haven't seen the most recent, planning to go soon).

3. Space stone IMO, very useful

4. Uh, lots of games, imo. I guess Danganronpa? I got the first game on my birthday, and a lot of my online friends hype the series. I like Ace Attorney so we'll see if this is any good.

5. This is hard. I hate being too hot and too cold. I think I'd rather be cold rather than hot because at least I can bundle up in blankets, but if I'm hot, I get super stressed out and can't do anything.

5 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?

1. I actually have never seen a full Star Wars movie. It's on my bucket list to see the whole series. I've just seen many, many clips, and I know all the memes. 

2. Indian food, LOL. I do not like Green Eggs and Ham!!! Tbh part of it was because prior to college, my family was a "WE HAVE FOOD AT HOME" family. My mom for some reason hates a lot of other cuisine that she's not familiar with, so she's always badmouthed Indian/Thai/Korean food FSR (fyi I love all of these). Then I go to college and we go to an authentic Indian restaurant and it's delicious.!!!!

3. Any activity that takes a LONG TIME TO DO, but the end results are great (one that comes to mind is doing my eyebrows imo, I have to hand maintain, etc.).

4. Uh, let's go with Anime. I think for a non Anime fan,  almost any studio ghibli film is probably the first step to introducing them to the type of media.

5. There are many animes to stay away from, any of the NSFW stuff for a new watcher, imo.

@SullyMcGully

6. What's your type?

Might be misunderstanding the question, but I'm an INFJ.

7. What's the most difficult thing you've ever done?

In terms of physically demanding, tried running a 5k once (lol I'm lame), mentally demanding probably a past school assignment.

8. If you had to spend your whole life reliving one year of it, which year would you pick?

Probably 2015, was out of the house, at college, had my own freedom, etc.

9. Do you believe in absolutes?

Vague question. It depends.

10. Do you believe in true love?

Yup.

11. Do you believe in the unseen?

Not sure what this means.

12. Do you believe in fate?

A bit. I think with regards to fate vs free will, free will determines more than fate, but I don't discount fate entirely.

13. Do you believe in God?

I'd call myself an agnostic atheist, leaning towards the latter; I don't believe in God (or at least in the way that God is presented by a lot of religions) but I won't go out of my way to claim that there is no God without proof/etc.; aka, I'm not a hardcore atheist and I don't think believing or not believing will have a strong effect on my life.

14. Do you believe in aliens?

Sure. Just not the ones we see in movies.

15. Do you believe in the inherent worth of human beings?

Inherent worth? Depends how you define worth, but no.

16. How do you deal with fear?

This is hard. Overcoming fear is hard, it's paralyzing. Don't have a good strat for this! Just have to take a deep breath and go in sometimes.

17. How do you deal with anger?

Depends on what I'm angry about. I'll confront if I feel like I've been wronged, or I'll vent outside.

18. How do you deal with weirdos on the internet asking super personal questions?

If the questions get too weird, I'm sure I'd stop answering.

19. What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?

There's an abandoned bridge near my college, and you're not supposed to visit because it's trespassing and stuff. It's actually kinda dangerous and pretty broken and you could fall from such a high distance into the water and it's a drawbridge actually, so part of it is stuck up (a lot of people have climbed it). I've never climbed it, but I've gone with friends late at night to chill.

20. What is the most risque thing you have ever done?

Eh, not sure.

Edited by Iris

5 hours ago, SCP-073 "Cain" said:

Is it strange that I nominated you solely because I like the sound of Lieris?

Weren't you someone's twin back in the day?

No, not weird at all. The nickname stuck because it's both funny and catchy.

HOLY CRAP IT'S MUSASHI!!!!! Only 90's kids will remember Popo and Musashi.

Yeah, I used to be twins with Camtech075 because similarities in first name/age/some hobbies.

2 hours ago, Chen said:

1. first and last impressions of me

2. favorite visual novel

3. how did you get into visual novels

4. are you into lolita (the fashionable dresses not the creepy shit)

5. can you OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

7. can you calculate marginal cost and demand? show your work

8. guess my personality type

9. should a person who passively harms people by existing be killed

10. what do you put on your hot dog

First: pro shitposter extraordinaire

Last: wtf you're not in college??? also good taste in VNs IMO and your shitposting is still excellent

2. I prefer hybrid Visual Novels that have other aspects to them. In terms of more pure novels, I liked Remember 11 for no reason except NOSTALGIA. I think I'll probably like DR since I told you someone bought it for me but lol, have to find time to play. I like mixing simulation + VN, like in LLTQ or adventure esque games like Ace Attorney. I also like VNs that will surprise me (DDLC), etc.

3. I can't remember the specific way I discovered VNs (it was before I joined SF, I was lurking the VN scene for at least a year before I joined SF). I was an avid reader as a child/preteen (now I'm mango and VN trash tbh) and was like, wow, these two things combine my 3 favorite things, animu and reading and games. I also played a lot of trash free EVNs on lemmasoft (tbh that was almost my home forum but I've just been a lurker)---I think Ace Attorney and also being otome (no more!) trash led to my discovery of the genre.

4. I think the dresses are cute, but wouldn't look good on me imo, so not for me personally.

5. not IRL unfortunately, my hime laugh sucks.

6. interesting imo probs not amazing but better than a world without truth

7. good luck on ur frqs girl

8. idk man we need to TALK MORE you seem cool and shitposty like ENTPs are super shitposty (INTP is my 2d guess, and even further i could see isfp or infp) lol tell me more what r u

9. no, death seems like a harsh punishment for that, but they should be restrained in some sort of way if their existence is harming people

10. ketchup and onions (relish and mustard succs)

Edited by Iris

2 hours ago, Conqueror said:

Why did you start playing mafia?
What kept you playing/what did you enjoy about it?
What's the best way to enjoy life, in your opinion?
What's your current goal in life (either long-term or short-term)?
Do you think people are inherently good?

1. I've always liked deduction games and wanted to try it out online as it's hard to organize that in person (depending on your friend group).

2. I like confirming that my reads are right!!! Nice to know you have great intuition and are able to piece things together. I actually didn't like playing scum if I didn't have a fun scum team, but I obliged.

3. Hm, you honestly just need to set long term goals that will lead to your happiness overall (prioritize your health first and foremost).

4. Short term, am trying to just get exams done!

5. I think so, I took a few moral psychology classes (and we focused on children) and a good prof of mine conducts his research on this. Too tired to go into details/pull explanations but ya.

2 hours ago, Jiac said:

1.) First Impressions of me?
2.) Last Impressions of me?
3.) What's your favorite food?
4.) What's your favorite drink?
5.) Would you rather fight 1 Horse-sized Duck, or 100 Duck-sized Horses?
6.) Is a hotdog a sandwich?
7.) Is a cereal a soup, stew or salad?
8.) If tomato is a fruit, does that make a ketchup a smoothie?
9.) What do you call a rivalry between two vegans if it isn't "beef"
10.) Do you have dimples? Also, thoughts on dimples?

1. in zeta gy: wtf is a jiac effect wtf why is jiac a meme who is he

2. aww he's a good bf to a dongsaeng of mine and is v nice <:

3. sushi sushi sushi

4. i like fruit smoothies imo

5. 1 horse sized duck, ducks are not as quick as horses imo, and having 100 mini horses swarm me would not be fun.

6. ya y not

7. its a 5 star dish regardless imo

8. no it is a condiment but im sure more people than you'd expect have tried to drink ketchup. also u n00b veggie smoothies taste good too

9. idk man but vegans can't use cheesy pick up lines, did u know

10. Yeah, I have a dimple on ONE SIDE of my face which is cute but TWO DIMPLES ARE WAY cuter than one dimple. Dimples are cute imo.

1 hour ago, Euklyd said:

when are you finishing basara?

nerd because you asked this it'll be another 5 months

Edited by Iris

why do you use so many anime girls for your avatar?

how come you haven't changed your display name ever? (afaicr; can't figure out how to check display name history gg)

6 minutes ago, BBM said:

why do you use so many anime girls for your avatar?

how come you haven't changed your display name ever? (afaicr; can't figure out how to check display name history gg)

bc im trying to become an anime girl DUH

bc aesthetic imo (i dont really use the handle Iris outside of SF so it's funny to see me use it here)

imo if they never kept track of name changes, i probably would have change my name at some point

oh correction, i have had one non anime girl avi ever in 2012 to match SOLUNA (who may or may not be a catfish) i was red and she was green from pokemon

@Refa VINDICATED YOU WERE RIGHT

21. If the whole world were to become anime, what anime's artstyle would you hope it would be?

22. Are there any lines you strictly avoid crossing in games of deception like Mafia?

23. What do you like so much about hosting as compared to playing?

24. In an ideal future, what's your spouse/partner like?

25. In an ideal future, how many kids do you have?

26. What's your favorite animal?

27. Of all the roles you've designed for Mafia, which is your favorite?

28. What's your opinion of milk?

29. What 3 players would you most like to see on a scumteam together someday?

30. If you could give one piece of advice to younger Mafia players, what would it be? 

18 hours ago, Iris said:

5. Nah, I'll stay neutral in the Arc-Sully feud. :tangerineglasses:

6. Staying neutral in this feud. :tangerineglasses:

Obviously because she sides with Team 27 @Arcanite  @SullyMcGully

18 hours ago, Iris said:

2. Sorta! Was more into it as a child, and watched all types (Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ojamajo Doremi, Shugo Chara!, Hime-chan's Ribbon, etc.).

YOU WATCHED TOKYO MEW MEW AHHHHHHH!!

6. Which of the girls did you like the most?

7. If you have an animal you could transform into, who would it be?

8. Coca Cola or Pepsi?

9. Favorite #?

10. What movie, show, game would you love a remake of if you could do it with an unlimited budget?

11. Did you ever have any imaginary friends?

12. Favorite Kim Possible Character?

13.  What are some of your favorite ships?

14. If you could build your ideal romantic partner what would they be like?  Personality and Appearance wise.

15.  How do you prefer your tea?  Sweet of not?

16. How do you think Arcanite and I become twins?

17. If you were to have kids one day, what would you name them?

18. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins would you compare yourself the most to?

19. Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you compare yourself to the most?

20. Do you ever sleep?

9 hours ago, Chen said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_Lying

4 hours ago, Iris said:

oh correction, i have had one non anime girl avi ever in 2012 to match SOLUNA (who may or may not be a catfish) i was red and she was green from pokemon

@Refa VINDICATED YOU WERE RIGHT

YES VINDICATED

I can't be away for the beginning of interviews. Everyone steals my questions!

I. Which of the classical and Chinese elements are your favorite?

II. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

III. Quality or quantity?

IV. Do you live somewhere urban, suburban, or rural?

V. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

miaou!

1. If you could make a site skin for Serenes Forest based on any character, who would you choose and what would it look like?
2. Favorite book you've ever read?
3. What will it take for @Reinfleche to realize that a people's champion has to actually be championing things for people?
4. As someone who has only played Awakening, Fates, Echoes, some of Heroes, and Sacred Stones... what Fire Emblem should I play next?
5. How do you imagine me to look?

I know there's no question limit but I had a hard enough time thinking of these questions...