SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

@Ottservia

1. What's your favorite anime?
2. What's your favorite manga?
3. Is there any controversial character you like, and if so why? (don't know if you consider Severa controversial but don't say her xp)
4. What's your favorite Villain across all media?
5. How would you rank the four most popular Dere archetype?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

@Ottservia

1. What's your favorite anime?
2. What's your favorite manga?
3. Is there any controversial character you like, and if so why? (don't know if you consider Severa controversial but don't say her xp)
4. What's your favorite Villain across all media?
5. How would you rank the four most popular Dere archetype?

1. Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

2. See above

3. Sasuke Uchiha cause he's by far the most complex and nuanced character in Naruto. I actually like him for a lot of the same reasons I like Severa now that I think about it. Sasuke is just a very deep, nuanced, and relatable character and the growth he goes through within the series is very satisfying and gripping to watch. I don't really understand why a lot of people think he's a "bad" character cause he's probably the best written character in the series. Though if you want an FE character, I'd say Peri for two reasons. A. She's adorable and entertaining  B. she's a deeper character than people give her credit for

4. Tough one but probably Madara as of right now. I like villains with a lot of charisma. Which is why I like Grima so much.

5. Ranked top best and lowest is worst:

-Tsundere

-Kuudere

-Dandere

-Yandere

Edited by Ottservia

On 6/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, Ottservia said:

Haru Okumura, Naoto Shirogane, Ryuji Sakamoto, Tohru Adachi, just pretty much every party member of those games, Chihaya, Hifumi Togo, Kawakami.

We have the same tastes, I see.

On 6/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, Ottservia said:

5. These scenes from naruto will always hold a place in my heart.

Reveal hidden contents

These scenes are among my favourites, too. The Pain one in particular struck a chord with me. Naruto has flaws, yes, but it's scenes like this that make this particular Anime so great to me.

Here are some more questions, if you don't mind:

6. Between Persona 4 and 5, which one did you like better?
7. Favourite Pokémon besides Oshawott?
8. Any game you've been interested in, but haven't played yet?

16 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

We have the same tastes, I see

Ah yes another man of culture

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

These scenes are among my favourites, too. The Pain one in particular struck a chord with me. Naruto has flaws, yes, but it's scenes like this that make this particular Anime so great to me.

Yeah I like Naruto by far mt favorite anime of all time despite it's flaws.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

6. Between Persona 4 and 5, which one did you like better?
7. Favourite Pokémon besides Oshawott?
8. Any game you've been interested in, but haven't played yet?

6. I wanna persona 5 but they're both really great

7. Charizard is cool

8. too many honestly. There's the trails franchise, persona, 3, a bunch of tales of games, kingdom hearts, and honestly so many more my backlog is huge.

4 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. Impressions of me (first and current)?

2. Thoughts on Touhou?

3. Thoughts on Dungeons and Dragons (or any other tabletop RPG)?

4. Is there a career you are pursuing right now?

5. What got you into writing?

1. indifference at first now I think you're a pretty cool guy.

2. I've heard good things about it. My only exposure to the series is the "Bad apple" song.

3. they're fun even though I only just got into them recently.

4. I'm pursuing a computer science degree so that maybe I could get into the gaming industry but we'll see where it goes

5. Now that is a story and a half. So I took an intro to comp class in my senior year of high school and one of the assignments was to write a memoir. Also around that time I was just starting to get into fanfiction(this will be important later). Anyway so I decided to write a memoir of my experiences in middle school(lots of bullying cause I was a very meek and nerdy kid and everyone in middle school is an asshole so...) so anyway I wrote the rough draft and turned over to my mom to look over and read it for mistakes and stuff and then after she read a little bit of it she started crying. Seriously by the time she handed it back to me she was in tears and that's when I knew I found something I was really good at so yeah. How this relates to fanfiction was that I was like trying to find a story that explored the struggles of future kids before traveling through time but I just couldn't find a story that fit what I was looking for so after that little thing with my mom, I decided to write it myself(which I'm doing currently and that story is linked in my sig). Then it just kind of snowballed from there. So yeah that's that.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, Ottservia said:

5. Never heard of him actually though it does sound familiar.

He's the Vocaloid producer who made The Fox's Wedding, The Secret Goldfish, Soap Lagoon, and quite a few other Vocaloid songs, his stuff is pretty good imo (at least until you look up the lyrics, but it doesn't faze me, weirdly enough).

1. Thoughts on the fact that my grandma likes the song Unknown Mother Goose and is interested in the fact that I want to buy Wowaka's Unhappy Refrain album?

2. Any pets? If so, what are they?

3. Thoughts on Siivagunner, if any?

4. Have you ever remembered things at a weird time? Like forgetting to take your laundry out of the washer when you're already out of the house.

22 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

He's the Vocaloid producer who made The Fox's Wedding, The Secret Goldfish, Soap Lagoon, and quite a few other Vocaloid songs, his stuff is pretty good imo (at least until you look up the lyrics, but it doesn't faze me, weirdly enough).

1. Thoughts on the fact that my grandma likes the song Unknown Mother Goose and is interested in the fact that I want to buy Wowaka's Unhappy Refrain album?

2. Any pets? If so, what are they?

3. Thoughts on Siivagunner, if any?

4. Have you ever remembered things at a weird time? Like forgetting to take your laundry out of the washer when you're already out of the house.

1. I think that's awesome and sweet

2. No pets to speak of

3. Don't have any opinions on the guy

4. that's pretty much adhd in a nutshell my friend that is to say I do it all the time. I'll remember I didn't bring my charger like half way through the school day. I'll want to do something, go to do it, forget what I was doing then go back to my room then immediately remember what I wanted to do. Repeat that like twice. That's the story of my life. 

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

4. that's pretty much adhd in a nutshell my friend that is to say I do it all the time. I'll remember I didn't bring my charger like half way through the school day. I'll want to do something, go to do it, forget what I was doing then go back to my room then immediately remember what I wanted to do. Repeat that like twice. That's the story of my life. 

Wait, you're also ADHD?

38 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Wait, you're also ADHD?

That's what I was implying yes. Got diagnosed when I was really young. It makes life "fun" sometimes

Clap.

Clap.

You know what time it is.

1. You must choose one food item to be personified into a significant other with which you will spend the rest of your life. What consumable do you choose, and why?
  2. What are some things life is most definitely not about?
  3. Favorite home cooked meal?

53 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Clap.

Clap.

You know what time it is.

1. You must choose one food item to be personified into a significant other with which you will spend the rest of your life. What consumable do you choose, and why?
  2. What are some things life is most definitely not about?
  3. Favorite home cooked meal?

1. A strawberry cupcake cause it’s really sweet and such.

2. Not appreciating the true beauty of grade S zettai ryouiki

3. Steak

1. Cake or pie? Favorite kind?

2. Dogs or Cats? Favorite kind?

3. (Potential) E3 announcements you're looking forward to?

4. Anything you've started and haven't completed yet, but would like to?

6. What experiences have you had with Dungeons and Dragons so far?

7. Name two positive things about Kuuderes, Danderes, and Yanderes.

8. Any other -deres that are notable to you? Where would they be in your ranking?

9. Anime you like aside from Naruto, Shippuden, etc.?

10. Manga you like aside from that and anything else mentioned in your answer to question 9?

55 minutes ago, Gemma said:

1. Cake or pie? Favorite kind?

2. Dogs or Cats? Favorite kind?

3. (Potential) E3 announcements you're looking forward to?

4. Anything you've started and haven't completed yet, but would like to?

1. cake, chocolate cake to be specific

2. dogs are cuter but I like cats cause they're more passive. I like corgi's and pugs

3. Monolith's soft new IP looks interesting and Maybe a new pokemon mystery dungeon please.

4. Lots of things. I started an UTAU project a while back trying to do a Teto cover of the fire emblem main theme but I haven't gone back to it in a while. 

49 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

6. What experiences have you had with Dungeons and Dragons so far?

7. Name two positive things about Kuuderes, Danderes, and Yanderes.

8. Any other -deres that are notable to you? Where would they be in your ranking?

9. Anime you like aside from Naruto, Shippuden, etc.?

10. Manga you like aside from that and anything else mentioned in your answer to question 9?

6. I'm doing a mutant and masterminds campaign right now with some friends and it's been a lot of fun. It's based off the MHA world so yeah.

7. Kuuderes: They're cute and can create some really compelling character arcs when handled right. I like stories of teaching emotion to someone who doesn't understand it so heartwarming.

Danderes: I can't really speak much on them. I haven't seen too many and if I have I've probably confused them with a kuudere or tsundere. Some of these deretypes can overlap quite considerable.

Yanderes: They can very entertaining to watch and they can be cute.

8. I like Himideres which would be just under tsunderes for me personally. 

9. Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, One Punch Man, Mob psycho 100, How to not summon a demon lord, the devil is a part timer, and that's about all I'll list for now.

10. Well I don't read too much manga but I like Berserk even though I haven't read much of it.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:22 AM, Ottservia said:

8. too many honestly. There's the trails franchise, persona, 3, a bunch of tales of games, kingdom hearts, and honestly so many more my backlog is huge.

I say get the Portable version, if you don't mind the lack of animation. You get to play as one of the few female protagonists of the series, some of the stories section changes depending whether you're male or female, and the female protagonist's social links actually include the male party members. (The male version do not allow you to SL with the male party members, and the social links with the female party members and NPCs are a huge pain, due to how they will literally dump you if you try to juggle the social links with other girls.)

In regards to 4/5:

• If you had a free hand, what part of the games' stories/events would you change? Or, if you have every written fanfics, which existing parts of the canon story did you reinterpret/change for your fanfic's take of P4/P5's events?

6 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

If you had a free hand, what part of the games' stories/events would you change? Or, if you have every written fanfics, which existing parts of the canon story did you reinterpret/change for your fanfic's take of P4/P5's events?

Well persona 4's story is fine enough as is at least golden anyway. In regards to Persona 5 I would definitely give Haru the screentime she deserves and not have her introduction be completely cucked by morgana. Honestly that part of the story is by far the worst. Also make better red herrings for akechi cause that twist is way too obvious.

11. Thoughts on the new FEH focus?

12. What is your character in Mutants and Masterminds like?

13. Question #7, but for Himederes.

14. What sets Mutants and Masterminds apart from other tabletops, aside from aesthetics?

15. Favorite male and female voice actor? English and Japanese.

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

11. Thoughts on the new FEH focus?

12. What is your character in Mutants and Masterminds like?

13. Question #7, but for Himederes.

14. What sets Mutants and Masterminds apart from other tabletops, aside from aesthetics?

15. Favorite male and female voice actor? English and Japanese.

11. It's pretty underwhelming as the only one I really care about is Nah and Cynthia. Everyone else on the banner is just kind of eh. The fact that Severa is not on this banner disappoints me greatly

12. He's basically a lonely boy with mind control and mind reading abilities that doesn't like getting close to people cause he fears they inevitably betray him.

13. They're basically just a highly specific kind of tsundere. Also twindrills are cute

14. I dunno beats me

15. English:

Male: Max Mittlemen 

Female: Laura Baily

Can't speak for japanese ones cause I'm big on the seiyuu scene honestly