SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

3 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

also ok people can complain about the forum/ip board updates all they want but we just had a power surge when I almost finished typing this post and I would have lost all my progress had this forum stuck to older versions of ip board

thank you sf

ur welcome

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/19/2019 at 1:09 AM, Freohr Datia said:

But also I hyphenated my last name so my name is just EXTRA HUGE when it was already kinda long to begin with and I like that

Long names are the best!

On 6/20/2019 at 9:29 PM, Freohr Datia said:

5. Kliff and that's probably largely fe heroes' fault

This is good taste, but

1. Why Heroes specifically?
2. On that topic, what makes N/A your favorite FE game?
3. What languages do you speak?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. First and current impressions of me (even though we haven't spoken in, like, years)?

6. Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite?
7. Favorite meme?
8. Have you ever heard of Touhou? Any interest?
9. Have you ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons? Any interest in that or any other tabletop RPGs?
10. Can @Integrity sweep you off your feet and carry you?

9 hours ago, Ϲharlie said:

Why haven't more people asked questions?

I'm boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

but for realsies I think not only has fftf been getting quieter lately, but I've also been much quieter lately so not many people know me! Which is why I'm a little amazed that I got voted into this interview! But I guess the voting has gotten smaller and smaller lately

2 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

Long names are the best!

This is good taste, but

1. Why Heroes specifically?
2. On that topic, what makes N/A your favorite FE game?
3. What languages do you speak?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. First and current impressions of me (even though we haven't spoken in, like, years)?

Yeah!!!

1. he's a fucking monster in FEH. While that is partially me dedicating so much of my time to him (because he was already my favorite unit in echoes, although.... I still haven't finished echoes yet... I really DO have a huge backlog) I still think he's just... a very monsterable unit, so not only is he a character I like but FEH made it easy to enjoy using him

(also I feel blessed that Tobi did his art, Tobi does such wonderful art...)
2. Because at this point I'm not sure what my favorite game is!
3. Mainly just English. But I have been studying Korean for reasons people can probably guess >u>
4. Anywhere closer to the equator. I really haven't been able to see much of the world so all I really know is the american midwest. I kind of want to live somewhere with more stable weather... especially more stably warm. That's probably why somewhere like Hawaii is ideal for me. But New Zealand sounds like a very pretty place...... But certainly I could pick places that aren't volcanoes???

I... really love volcanoes... I should just probably consider not living on them.

The funny thing is that Integrity could potentially get a job there, but if it's going to be anywhere it'll be on Big Island, so we'd of course be moving onto the active volcano~! But I trust the shield/hotspot volcanoes more than the more explosive volcanoes, at least, even if they can still be dangerous
5. I feel like I remember thinking you seemed to be a silly person. Certainly a history person. The history anarchy person?? These days you are still very much the history/anarchy person to me I guess, since I don't see much of that from other people so it feels unique and easy to remember, and probably also because I guess we haven't interacted especially much! But on top of that, at least, I've added "a very dedicated person" because you've run this thread for so long

38 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

6. Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite?
7. Favorite meme?
8. Have you ever heard of Touhou? Any interest?
9. Have you ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons? Any interest in that or any other tabletop RPGs?
10. Can @Integrity sweep you off your feet and carry you?

6. It's kinda been a while, but I have watched some anime! I'm not entirely sure what I'd call my favorite at this point, but my badge probably gives an idea (Madoka Magica, in case I end up changing my badge at some point). I really enjoyed watching Madoka and Steins;gate, I'd say.
7. oh man. I dunno if I could narrow down to any specific one, so maybe I'll just say that I always really love the wholesome ones. Those ones are super cute and make me happy
8. I have certainly heard of it! I haven't really had the most interest though, they look like the kind of games I'd be awful at...
9. Yes I have certainly heard of that too! But I also haven't had any interest because I think it's something I would be awful at~! Mostly because I can't do improv to save myself (though mostly especially in-person, I stand a better chance through typing)
10. Weeeeeeeeeell he has carried me before, yes. He probably still could, but I've been gaining a lot of weight lately (well, maybe not a lot but it still kind of feels like a lot because I exaggerate it to myself). Partially because I got lazy for a while, but now it's a mix of still being kinda chubby (less than I used to be at least!) but also from muscle-building.

I have faith in him tho.....

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

When was the last time you got sick?

1 hour ago, Ϲharlie said:

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

When was the last time you got sick?

Honestly..... I'm not sure I've even had one before!! Looking at it, I probably wouldn't do too much for it??

hmmmm probably not!

Probably a couple months ago? Sometime around early this year. I had a period in my life where I very rarely got sick, but maybe at this point I'm becoming too old for that~ I miss that period...

8 hours ago, Ϲharlie said:

Have you ever encountered any neckbeards in the wild?

sure have!

WELL thanks for the re-interview guys! I had fun with it~!

I think I'll also have to vote Mr. @Dr. Tarrasque since he had secured my spot

and may as well throw in an @Integrity while I'm here~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

@NOTchazbc24
1. So... I am Azure the Scale Tipper on YouTube (one of your subs). With that in mind, what are your first and current impressions of me?
2. First video game?
3. Best moment from the Christian/no cooties/no pairings run of FE4?
4. How did you get that sponsorship with Stouffer’s?
5. How many questions will you allow us to ask per post?

39 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

@NOTchazbc24
1. So... I am Azure the Scale Tipper on YouTube (one of your subs). With that in mind, what are your first and current impressions of me?
2. First video game?
3. Best moment from the Christian/no cooties/no pairings run of FE4?
4. How did you get that sponsorship with Stouffer’s?
5. How many questions will you allow us to ask per post?

1. You're a fine young chap. You really pissed me off when you told me to bring Lara into the Dandelion's Hideout even though you were SUPPOSED to be my spoiler police! i kid. asking for a spoiler free stream of a 20 year old game is an absurd request in the first place. Your enthusiasm is great and you've taught me a lot about the game and uhh- love in general?
2. Super Mario Brothers 1
3. Probably chapter 5 when we started just killing everyone for going against God's will. Arvis must've been pretty embarrassed when nobody showed up to his BBQ. I get into those laughing fits that just makes me light headed and yeah that was one of them for sure. oh and literally every time Dew gained a point in Magic. (was he at 9 magic by endgame?)
4. It wasn't a real sponsorship i just thought that the stoufer's commercial when the coach says "My Name is Coach Cringles. I Eat Stouffer's Lasagna and I hunger to turn boys into men." was the funniest thing at the time. so i just spoofed it.
5. as many as you want!

Edited by NOTchazbc24

Oh boy, this gon' be gud.

1. Are you of Lebanese descent?
  2. At what level does a Chad evolve into a Chaz?
  3. Did your mom ever find out that you play these games?
  4. So, are you actually a professional sound designer or do you actually not have a real job?
  5. Now, don't take what I'm about to ask personally, because I ask everyone this. If you had to pick one food item to be anthropomorphized into a significant other with which you must spend the rest of your life, what consumable do you choose and why?

16 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh boy, this gon' be gud.

1. Are you of Lebanese descent?
  2. At what level does a Chad evolve into a Chaz?
  3. Did your mom ever find out that you play these games?
  4. So, are you actually a professional sound designer or do you actually not have a real job?
  5. Now, don't take what I'm about to ask personally, because I ask everyone this. If you had to pick one food item to be anthropomorphized into a significant other with which you must spend the rest of your life, what consumable do you choose and why?

1.No. I'm Straight. *kidding* I'm Iranian.
2. other way around. Chaz Aria LLC becomes Chad Aria LTC at level 20 (promotion only at level 20 gang rise up) 
3. Yes, although she doesn't know i have a youtube channel.
4. I am a professional sound designer by trade yes. I've done sound design/engineering work for many theatrical productions at The Seattle Musical Theatre along with currently managing a few off Broadway productions in NYC. When i was moving across the country i worked for a children's audio book company making interactive sound scapes that would cue as you read books aloud to an amazon alexa. It was my passion/experience in sound design that gave me the idea to combine it with my addiction to FEH at the time and produce the IQFEH series. I don't have a single steady job no, but i make a lot of my livable income off of corporate webcasting gigs (why I travel a lot) and the stock market. 
5. Pancakes because I've already stuck my penis in a few hot flapjacks, and I imagine- in human form, it could only feel better.

1. What do you think about A R M E D  R E B E L L I O N ?
  2. Where's the "Choopi Choosi" thing come from?
  3. How limited are your liabilities?
  4. So look. I got myself this pomegranate molasses like, two years ago, and it's great. Very nice. Problem is, see, its expiration date rolled around not too long ago, and I still had most of the bottle left, which is an issue. All I know to do with this stuff is pour it on ice cream- what can I do with pomegranate molasses to avoid having this problem in the future?
  5. Maple syrup or pancake syrup?

9 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  1. What do you think about A R M E D  R E B E L L I O N ?
  2. Where's the "Choopi Choosi" thing come from?
  3. How limited are your liabilities?
  4. So look. I got myself this pomegranate molasses like, two years ago, and it's great. Very nice. Problem is, see, its expiration date rolled around not too long ago, and I still had most of the bottle left, which is an issue. All I know to do with this stuff is pour it on ice cream- what can I do with pomegranate molasses to avoid having this problem in the future?
  5. Maple syrup or pancake syrup?

1. Go for it. Something's gotta change around here.
2. My friends irl call me "Choop" short for Chupacabra. Choosi is a name i made for myself which i got from a bodega in Queens called "Choose Your Choice Deli" The name amuses me. I just put the two names together on my first video (IQFEH1) and it's stuck ever since.
3. "Did I do that?" limited.
4. Eat it all in one sitting next time that sounds delicious
5. I'm not picky when it comes to food, i have a problem where ill eat anything that's put in front of me even if im not hungry, however there are 2 foods that i find absolutely repulsive and that's matcha and pancake syrup.