SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

8 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

That question's incomplete man. Does it regenerate so you can eat from it endlessly or is part of the commitment of spending the rest of your life with it trying NOT to eat it? If it's the latter, the answer is obviously nothing. Otherwise popcorn for lulz.

Neither. The food waifu is a human embodiment of specific traits of the food item.
Or you could also answer it the first of those two ways, people have done that too.

So, another important question.

What is food?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Neither. The food waifu is a human embodiment of specific traits of the food item.
Or you could also answer it the first of those two ways, people have done that too.

So, another important question.

What is food?

Then as I said before, the answer is nothing:

Food is any substance with nutritional value that organisms absorb for life or growth.

LETS FIGHT

LIKE GENTLEMEN

do you think you could beat my yun now that ten years later I have finally gotten around to playing street fighter games with an actual stick instead of trying to do 360s on arrow keys

9 hours ago, Roxas said:

do you think you could beat my yun now that ten years later I have finally gotten around to playing street fighter games with an actual stick instead of trying to do 360s on arrow keys

In Street Fighter 3S? I think I could, would lose a few matches here and there adjusting to my current keyboard but after a while I'd end up winning most matches again.

4 hours ago, BLSoldier said:

4: What don't you like about Thracia 776?

5: Are there any YouTube channels on politics that you watch?

6: Any game franchises that you want to try?

4. Probably the lack of some of the "quality of life" improvements that newer games have made such as being able to use stat boosters in the prep screen and the obvious re-positioning of units before deploying.

5. I've been through many youtube channels to look at both sides after the first week of the Trump presidency. On the Left, I've seen channels like TYT, Ring of Fire, David Pakman and Kyle Kulinsky. On the "Center" I've looked at MSNBC, CNN, ABC. On the right I've seen The Red Elephants, Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Fox News, Hunter Avallone, PragerU, Black Pidgeon Speaks, Laura Southern.

On the Left, I haven't seen any of those channels as problematic and given how TYT is referenced a lot in a bad light, I do look at it in a critical light and when they say something that stands out, I look it up and they tend to be correct. My only issue is that there are times Cenk will throw out a percentage that I see as "This has to be wrong in Trump country" and couldn't find it when I look it up. Otherwise these channels always appear to use credible sources that have failed few fact checks at the worst and if they have a bias, they're honest about it and also seem to stand by their principles.

On the "center" mainstream side, I don't watch these anymore the reporting is fine but the news anchors cover politics like it's a sport and they try so hard to be neutral because the right will attack them and they'll want to avoid that more than actually present what the actual problem with our politics is. Answer: GOP leadership, weakness and corruption in the Democrat party.

On the right, everything I've listed is problematic, fraudulent and or full of shit. The one that's the least offensive is probably Hunter Avallone but that's due to not having seen much of his content as I've only stumbled upon it recently... looking at the videos he's put out though, the dude is probably someone brainwashed by some of those other folks mentioned and just resorts to calling everything on the left crazy and nitpicking on dumb things. Some of these pretty much lead you down the rabbit hole of the disgusting alt-right whether they intend to or not (looking at you Shapiro) and the cult following they establish is through lies of omission. Left vs Right or in general just how hypocritical and bad the Right is would be summed up in this video.

6. I guess Assassin's Creed which I never got around to and seems to play like (and killed) Prince of Persia. I'm probably dissuaded because it's an Ubisoft game and it's one those where it was at a point where it's released 1 entry per year. Mario is guilty of that too IIRC so I guess I shouldn't hold it against AC.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Think I went to a Birth AD concert once.

Awesome. I've never heard from Jeff after Averse Sefira called it quits (went to one of their shows in Oakland when they toured in support of Belphegor from Austria, and, another band from Greece, I think, that I can't put my finger on now, back in 2008). I was in contact with him a few years back through email for an interview I did for a 'zine. Bought the entire AS discography (save for their demo, which I'm still scouring for) on vinyl.

1. Ever seen Dr Strangelove? Would you say that the titular character is a dead-ringer for Wernher von Braun?
  2. Have you read The Man in the High Castle, or seen its series counterpart?
  3. Have you traveled outside the US recently?
  4. How difficult is it to do, say, a Dragon Punch motion using a keyboard?
  5. Strange experience involving a pizza?

4 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Awesome. I've never heard from Jeff after Averse Sefira called it quits (went to one of their shows in Oakland when they toured in support of Belphegor from Austria, and, another band from Greece, I think, that I can't put my finger on now, back in 2008). I was in contact with him a few years back through email for an interview I did for a 'zine. Bought the entire AS discography (save for their demo, which I'm still scouring for) on vinyl.

1. Ever seen Dr Strangelove? Would you say that the titular character is a dead-ringer for Wernher von Braun?
  2. Have you read The Man in the High Castle, or seen its series counterpart?
  3. Have you traveled outside the US recently?
  4. How difficult is it to do, say, a Dragon Punch motion using a keyboard?
  5. Strange experience involving a pizza?

1. In terms of looks? I dunno if I'd say that... Strangelove pulls off a love that makes him look like a villain. Wermher, not so much. Take Strangelove's glasses away and shorten his hair and then I'd say they look a little similar.

2. Nah

3. Ontario Canada back in January and will be back there the week of August 26 for work related purposes. I've been to Canada so many times for that same purpose that I had to get a work permit and I'm renewing it for the second time.

4. I find it's a simple motion to do but you can't expect it to execute 100% of the time. Because of the nature of the Dragon Punch moves, I typically spam it when under attack to get the enemy off of me. "360" moves are easily the worst to execute for me while "180" have been difficult for other people but easy to do for me.

5. Hahah nothing strange really, closest thing is getting extra cheese when I hadn't ordered it.

1. How are you? 
  2. What positive things happened to you between your last interview (I could not follow unfortunately because was not aware of this thread at this time) and today's? 
  3. What was the last thing you enjoyed? 
  4. Have you a self set target you want to reach badly? 
  5. Any videogames you have enjoyed recently? 

6 hours ago, Rosalina said:
  1. How are you? 
  2. What positive things happened to you between your last interview (I could not follow unfortunately because was not aware of this thread at this time) and today's? 
  3. What was the last thing you enjoyed? 
  4. Have you a self set target you want to reach badly? 
  5. Any videogames you have enjoyed recently? 

1. HUNGRY

2. o boi i needa think.... finally got away from my fuckshit family and moved out of state to live with Pride(which i thought i was never going to accomplish aeuheghfghf)
- made a good friend but he's in my old state unfortunately : (  but we keep in touch!!
- its been awhile since ive been friends with anyone who is actually really bad for me but stay around for any way because i feel trapped in some matter and my only coping methods are isolating myself and/or acting out in some sort of self-destructive manner (still have these issues severely but at least i havent been hanging around anyone that exacerbates it)
- been forced to be in more situations to speak for myself like talking to people over the phone for things like insurance and its really hard
the positive part is that somehow i manage to do it
- got to seeing FUCKING AQOURS in VIP pit and say bye to them at the end!! i even made a heart and at least two of them acknowledged me AND DID ONE BACK....... (couldn't see them all because staff makes everyone get in a line and rushes you out) im living

3. being able to dance and do the lightstick motions with the other concertgoers at the aqours concert even during an earthquake of all things IT WAS NUTS i dont think any of us even realized what happened until someone came on stage saying they were postponing things until it was deemed safe to keep going we were all like "there was an earthquake?????? wh"

4. i really don't know, i just want to feel like i have a talent at something rather than sucking at everything though its more for the attention than self-satisfaction i guess... i feel like i need attention from people a lot and need to make lots of more friends or i feel really bad
only other thing i can think of is start therapy and stick to it again i've just been afraid because i didn't jibe too well with my last one and nearly got hospitalized for a few days because i was a bit too honest about my state of mind

maybe get good with makeup and find my clothes that fit my aesthetic??? idk goals are hard

5. I got into Yakuza last December and I love the shit out of it, though I only played 0 and kiwami 1-2 so far
ffxiv is fun but the most popular data center has its servers always filled even late at night so i feel left out

the congestion struggle is real fellas

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?