SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. How would rank all played Legend of Heroes games in a order? 
  2. What has been the happiest moment in the LoH series for you so far? 
  3. What has been the saddest / unhappiest moment in the LoH series for you so far? 
  4. What is your favorite LoH theme? 
  5. Who is your second most favorite LoH character (since I guess first)? 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

1. Any places in the world you always wanted to see?
2. What is your absolute favorite video game?
3. Who is your absolute favorite video game character?
4. Do you have a pet?
5. Favorite pastime other than gaming?

1. Lots of places! Just to name a few, the Sedlec Ossuary(Czech Republic), the remains of the WW1 Battle of Caporetto(Italy), and Reichenbach Falls(Switzerland). But there's lots of places that would be cool to visit.

2. I'm not really sure but I'll say  Symphony of the Night.

3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. No.

5. Listening to podcasts and audiobooks.

34 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tutturu victim Fam

I only have 1 Question for you

Why are Shrimps the best?

idk, you tell me. :v

10 minutes ago, BLSoldier said:

5: Have you tried Manjaro Linux?

6: What's your opinion on SRPG Studio, if any?

5. No.

6. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: sneaky

Just now, Lysithea said:
  1. How would rank all played Legend of Heroes games in a order? 
  2. What has been the happiest moment in the LoH series for you so far? 
  3. What has been the saddest / unhappiest moment in the LoH series for you so far? 
  4. What is your favorite LoH theme? 
  5. Who is your second most favorite LoH character (since I guess first)? 

1. Probably something like:
Trails in the Sky SC == Zero no Kiseki >= Trails in the Sky 3rd > Trails in the Sky FC > Trails of Cold Steel > Trails of Cold Steel 2.

2. Maybe the ending of SC? Not sure really.

Probably Estelle's dream in Chapter 4 of  SC.

4. Do you mean any song? That's too broad a category to pick, I don't think I have an answer there.

5. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Robert of Normandy

1. What is your opinion of Three Houses so far? 

2.  Any other games / game series you like? 

3. What has been the happiest day in your life? 

4. How would you describe yourself in three words? 

5. Why is Lysithea the best character in Three Houses, no, in the entire Fire Emblem series? 

Edited by Lysithea

8 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

1. What is your opinion of Three Houses so far? 

2.  Any other games / game series you like? 

3. What has been the happiest day in your life? 

4. How would you describe yourself in three words? 

5. Why is Lysithea the best character in Three Houses, no, in the entire Fire Emblem series? 

1. Very positive. I've spent a little bit over 200 hours and love it. It certainly lived up to the hype for me, of course it has some flaws here and there but every FE game has flaws.

2. I don't really have any series that I like aside from FE I like overall so here's some of my favorite games: Fallout New Vegas, Ar Nosurge Ode to an unborn star, Dues Ex , The Witch's HouseDark Souls, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age Origins. Problem with some of the games I have mentioned that have more in their series is that they end up messing some things in some way or another.

3. Back when I was a trainee someone at work approached me to ask if I wanted to work there. That really made me happy because I spent a year almost practically shut in my house while being in a sort of project where they helped you get a job. It was really cool to be acknowledged by the first people that I had to help as a trainee.

4. geeky, quirky and shy

5. Because her character traits don't get too bad, she has a great backstory and also a very interesting outlook on things. When you take everything about her into account she's a very admirable person. She's also Illya from Fate StayNight done justice.

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayy, time to interrogate my first FE buddy!

1. Julia and Lys fight to the death, who shall you support? You can only save one.

2. Would you give Raiden Waffles?

3. Do you know about the glorious friendship destroyer that is 100% Orange Juice?

1. I JUMP IN BETWEEN THEIR FIGHT! BEST FE GIRLS SHOULDN'T FIGHT! Buuuuut if I really had no choice...Lys

2. Raiden deserves some love so yeah. He gets the most delicious waffles!

3. Nooooooooooooooooooo...? ..Should I :p?

Hello, hello! Time for some interrogation questions!

1. Anything about Three Houses in particular that makes you like it (other than the fact that it has Lysithea in it)?
2. What is your favorite video game song?
3. What is your favorite music genre in general?
4. Would you agree that Dorte the Horse and the Gatekeeper each need an appreciation day?
5. Fruit juice vs. plain old water. Which is the better drink?

1. Opinion of the following:

a. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

e.  

f. 

g. 310?cb=20071214130424&path-prefix=en

h. 200?cb=20150215000024

2. Do you watch Jeopardy?

3. Do you ink your spawn?

4. Do you watch Family Feud?

5. Does Luigi need to do anything to win in Mario Party or Smash Bros.?

50 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello, hello! Time for some interrogation questions!

1. Anything about Three Houses in particular that makes you like it (other than the fact that it has Lysithea in it)?
2. What is your favorite video game song?
3. What is your favorite music genre in general?
4. Would you agree that Dorte the Horse and the Gatekeeper each need an appreciation day?
5. Fruit juice vs. plain old water. Which is the better drink?

1. I really like the story and the characters and because of the changes like voice acting and side characters talking more the game feels more like the groups have this bond. It feels really nice. Edelgard is also a great character and I love what they did with her.

2. This one's really difficult, I had to think about this one for quite some time. 3H has had some really good stuff with "The Edge of Dawn" or "Blue Skies and a Battle" but I've always had a soft spot for 

3. Hmmm, I haven't really listened that much to normal music anymore and mostly to OST stuff like the geek I am but I'd say that rock is probably my favorite.

4. Yes, they're both great characters! 

5. Fruit juice I guess. I seldom drink it anymore and instead drink plain older water instead :p.

16 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

1. Opinion of the following:

a. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

b. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

e.  

f. 

g. 310?cb=20071214130424&path-prefix=en

h. 200?cb=20150215000024

2. Do you watch Jeopardy?

3. Do you ink your spawn?

4. Do you watch Family Feud?

5. Does Luigi need to do anything to win in Mario Party or Smash Bros.?

1. a-d Those look cute
    e. Hahahaha, I never knew they made Wario say that in the Japanese version of that game
    f.  Ashamed to say that even though I have German roots I didn't even realize that he said something in German and not "D'oh, I missed". I like it more like that anyway.
    g. Awww, it's been ages since I've played Yoshi's island...That's what the doggo is from, right? 
    h. A cute cat. I have a feeling it's from a JRPG but I'm afraid I haven't played the game the cat's from.

2. Nope. Never watched it because I don't live in America so I never heard about it either.

3. No because I don't have any of the splatoon games so I can't do that. I heard that those games are great if you can go online but I refuse to go online with the switch.

4. Nah, same problem as with "Jeopardy". Though I did take a quick look and it looked alright.

5. Nope, he should do nothing!

26 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

g. Awww, it's been ages since I've played Yoshi's island...That's what the doggo is from, right? 

Yep. That's Poochy. It also appears in other Yoshi games.

26 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

h. A cute cat. I have a feeling it's from a JRPG but I'm afraid I haven't played the game the cat's from.

You'd be right. That's Rollo from Tales of Xillia 2. He's rather heavyset (and yet despite that, Elle, who's only 8, can pick him up like it's nothing). 

Edited by Shadow Mir

@Hekselka

1. When i get to play FE16 eventually and land in the anti-Edel faction, will our current B-support go back to C-support? Will the A-support be locked away forever?

2. If i land in the pro-Edel faction, will it be enough for A-support?

3. No matter what faction i choose, should i join in the Edel wars, or just watch from the side with alot of popcorn?

4. Select a random Track from this playlist. What do you think of it?

Edited by Shrimperor

On 8/22/2019 at 12:07 AM, Shadow Mir said:

You'd be right. That's Rollo from Tales of Xillia 2. He's rather heavyset (and yet despite that, Elle, who's only 8, can pick him up like it's nothing). 

Oh, I considered buying the second game at one point on the PS3 but I sort of lost sight of it. I did play ToV on the switch but that's the only Tales game I've played.

11 hours ago, Cron said:

1. Is there anything Lysithea can't kill? (She's the reason why my Golden Deer run was less than 60 hours). 

2. What is your opinion on mumble rap? 

3. Who is the most annoying Mario enemy? 

4. Have you ever had a Gameboy Advanced? 

1. Nothing, she's the tactical nuke wizard!

2. I don't listen to rap anymore but back when I did I didn't really like it all that much.

3. The sun, if only because I was traumatized by that enemy as a kid xD.

4. Yeah, spent a looooooooooot of time on that thing outside with other friends when I was a younger kid.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@Hekselka

1. When i get to play FE16 eventually and land in the anti-Edel faction, will our current B-support go back to C-support? Will the A-support be locked away forever?

2. If i land in the pro-Edel faction, will it be enough for A-support?

3. No matter what faction i choose, should i join in the Edel wars, or just watch from the side with alot of popcorn?

4. Select a random Track from this playlist. What do you think of it?

1. It will go to B+ because every FE support needs to have conflict in their B support!

2. Yes.

3. If I'm still sane by the time you get 3H then you should join, if I've lost it by then you should grab the biggest bowl and fill it with a lot of popcorn.

4. Decided to use a random number generator and got number 19. Sora no Kiseki the 3rd OST - Dreamy and Boisterous Holy Land. Sounds kind of ominous in the first 55 seconds and then turns pretty hype. Good ost!

6. Favorite and least favorite FE classes?

7. Favorite and least favorite FE abilities?

8. Opinion of the following:

a. latest?cb=20180708041027

b. 298?cb=20151029211916&path-prefix=en

c. 310?cb=20180914000826&path-prefix=en

d & e: 257px-Judd_and_Li'l_Judd.png

(For clarification, the big cat on the left is d, and the little cat on the right is e)

9. Think you can catch a Big Poe?

10. How about 10 Big Poes?

Edited by Shadow Mir

On 8/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, Shadow Mir said:

6. Favorite and least favorite FE classes?

7. Favorite and least favorite FE abilities?

8. Opinion of the following:

a. latest?cb=20180708041027

b. 298?cb=20151029211916&path-prefix=en

c. 310?cb=20180914000826&path-prefix=en

d & e: 257px-Judd_and_Li'l_Judd.png

(For clarification, the big cat on the left is d, and the little cat on the right is e)

9. Think you can catch a Big Poe?

10. How about 10 Big Poes?

6. Hmmm, probably warriors? It's the class I tend to use the least any way. As for favorite, I think I'll go with Flying Units.

7. I really like Wrath Strats so wrath would fit and I don't really like a lot of Personal skills. There's always going to be those personal skills that are really situation specific.

8. a Ahah! Those are the enemies from Octopath Traveler that give a lot of money or exp. I'm not sure which since it's been quite a long time since I played the game. I remember using the dancer's special class ability to summon those, I think.
b. I'm going to assume that one's from an animal crossing game?
c. Speaking off animal crossing, that's Isabelle! I haven't played her game but I do know about her since she's so popular, I do think she has a good design (and me being the awful smash player I am had a lot of trouble with her in the story).
d & e. I don't know who they are but they do look like a cool duo.

9 &10. I haven't played Zelda OOT so I had to look this one up. Looks very difficult so I'd go with "no" I guess. 

6. Could you imagine to cosplay Lys? 

7. Any self set target you have not reached but want? 

8. What is your opinion of Tales of Vesperia

9. If you could merge mechanics, characters and story from all FE parts in one, how would be the "perfect" FE game for you? 

10. How did you find your interview? 

Edited by Lysithea

13 hours ago, Hekselka said:

6. Hmmm, probably warriors? It's the class I tend to use the least any way. As for favorite, I think I'll go with Flying Units.

7. I really like Wrath Strats so wrath would fit and I don't really like a lot of Personal skills. There's always going to be those personal skills that are really situation specific.

8. a Ahah! Those are the enemies from Octopath Traveler that give a lot of money or exp. I'm not sure which since it's been quite a long time since I played the game. I remember using the dancer's special class ability to summon those, I think.
 b. I'm going to assume that one's from an animal crossing game?
 c. Speaking off animal crossing, that's Isabelle! I haven't played her game but I do know about her since she's so popular, I do think she has a good design (and me being the awful smash player I am had a lot of trouble with her in the story).
 d & e. I don't know who they are but they do look like a cool duo.

9 &10. I haven't played Zelda OOT so I had to look this one up. Looks very difficult so I'd go with "no" I guess. 

A is a Chubby Cait. Aside from the massive cash reward if you can defeat it, it's also great to capture.

B is Digby, Isabelle's brother. Both first appeared in New Leaf.

D and E are Judd and Li'l Judd from the Splatoon games (the latter first appeared in Splatoon 2).

11. Favorite Pokemon type?

12. Favorite Z-Move? 

13. Favorite species specific Z-Move? (e.g. Splintered Stormshards)

14. Have you seen a Gold Cucco?

15. Remember this commercial?