SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crizzie~

1. First and current impressions of me

2. Who is your favorite video game character?

3. If you can choose one real person (historical or contemporary) to spend an hour with face-to-face, who would it be?

4. What is your favorite food?

5. Which of the seven deadly sins do you think apply to you the most?

Hello everyone! Thanks for voting me in! I'm quite flattered. I'm lifting the question limit and here's hoping I don't disappoint!

For the sake of the interview, I'm going to actively try to put honesty above courtesy, so I apologize in advance if I sound too blunt or rude.

[spoiler=Interview Answers Here]

1. Favorite color?

2. Whats your favorite thing to do on a lazy sunday afternoon?

3. THE YE OLD, first and current impressions of me? :P:

4. What got you into gaming?

5. What type of flower would you be?

1.) Light shades of teal. Not quite mint, though.

2.) Walks outside in the woods are nice, but I'm more often daydreaming and singing. Yeah, singing is the most fun for me~!

3.) Lol uhm, it's kind of hard to remember.

First: "You're popular and a veteran...could easily be elitist, but I hear from my friends that you're open and friendly, so I'll withhold judgment until I actually talk to you."

Current: "Hey, you really are nice! I think you really do try to be there for people and understand their points of view. I would call you a casual friend since we don't actually talk too much."

4.) I'm pretty sure I just grabbed whatever hand-me-down games I got from my older sister as a baby. (She played mostly Nintendo stuff, so I ended up the same way lol.)

5.) I think I'd either be a wolfsbane or a white rose, depending on if I'm in a negative or positive mindset. They're also my two favorite flowers, of course.

1. Do you still fence?

2. Favorite movie?

3. Favorite not-FE game?

4. Thoughts on Fire Emblem Fates?

5. First/current impressions?

1.) Unfortunately no. It's such a shame since my college does have a fencing team, but practices are way too late at night for my liking (10PM-midnight). At least I get to employ my skills with foam swords in LARP!

2.) I'm not really a movie person, so this is a hard one. I'll say Anastasia for its songs and WALL-E for its comedy and cuteness.

3.) Pokemon is my classic answer. It's so repetitive, but yet so addicting. I would like to claim something else as my favorite, but nothing has me coming back like Pokemon.

4.) I haven't paid too much attention to Fates, so everything I know about it comes from hearsay. That said, it seems interesting, but the whole Poke-Amie imitation thing, combined with the return of marriages and especially time-traveling children, puts me off from the idea of buying it. Then there's the fact that the two advertised paths are being sold as separate games (my thought here is "FE isn't like Pokemon, please stop why can't you be like Sacred Stones", but if I see enough of it, my opinion could be swayed for the better) and the "true" third path apparently being DLC...I'm certainly in no rush to play it.

5.) I don't remember my first impressions of you either lolol.

First: "This guy is pretty cool and witty! I like him!"

Current: "I'm glad you still go to LtP and that you understand my nostalgia for the old LtP days. I think you're as cool as always. We should talk more, actually."

Crizzie~

1. First and current impressions of me

2. Who is your favorite video game character?

3. If you can choose one real person (historical or contemporary) to spend an hour with face-to-face, who would it be?

4. What is your favorite food?

5. Which of the seven deadly sins do you think apply to you the most?

owo)/

1.) Yeah, sorry, I don't have much to say about you, but I've seen you in IPC before and Naughx says you're really nice. Also, thanks for voting for me. If you didn't, it would have been a 3-way tie lol. o:

2.) Professor Layton! He's my role model, you see.

3.) Good question! Right now, I'd choose either Queen Victoria or Martin Luther King Jr. Or maybe Powhatan! I can't think of any Eastern figures I would like to meet, I would like to blame my lack of knowledge of Eastern history here.

4.) This is super hard! Do desserts count as food? I really like cupcakes.

5.) Envy by a long shot. I always find myself jealous of at least one thing in everyone I meet.

Edited by Crizix

CRAP I knew I was missing someone! Sorry, Shinpichu (and everyone else I end up doing this too)!

1. Obligatory impressions question.
2. Do you like Star Wars?
3. Do you like Star Trek?
4. Have you ever walked out of a movie?
5. Read any good books lately?

1.) First: "Some person from HHH I hear about sometimes. A ROM hacker?"

Current: "Apparently has eyes for only ZM, has tried to convince me to be a Touhou fan, and did a Shadow Dragon hack. We haven't talked one on one much, but you seem like a fun person."

2.) Yes. Sci-fi is far from my favorite genre, though.

3.) Unfortunately no. I've been thinking of watching it, however.

4.) I'm pretty sure I have, but that was on a rewatching at home, so I don't know if that counts.

5.) I'm slowly making progress on reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. I have a collection of all the Sherlock Holmes stories; I should get reading! ;w;

1. Who is your favorite fictional character?

2. Are there any genres in video games you hate?

3. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?

4. Do you have any pets?

5. What is your favorite food?

1.) Can I say Professor Layton again (and possibly return to this question later)? If I can't, then I really like Sherlock Holmes!

2.) First person shooters. I just can't enjoy them.

3.) Read a book. The pace is whatever I want or need it to be, which isn't true for movies.

4.) Fish...that are actually my dad's. My sister used to keep some hamsters, but they all died.

5.) Formina Sage already asked haha.

6. What Star Wats films have you seen, and what are your thoughts on them?

7. Are you at all fmailiar with the Star Wars EU(Old or New)?

8. Do you prefer eBooks or physical books?

9. Which do you tend to read more?

10. Do you enjoy audiobooks?

1. What are your current impressions on the general situation of the world?

2. What political situation (in the world) do you find the most concerning and why?

3. What would you want to find at the "edge" of the universe?

4. How much do you know of black holes and what do you think one would find inside of one?

5. What (if any) theories do you have for events prior to the (supposed) Big Bang?

1. Hi Criz?

2. What kinds of paella have you had and which did you like the most?

3. Which of the seven virtues do you think can do the most harm to a person?

4. Which of the seven sins do you think does the least harm to a person?

5. What defines a hero to you?

6. Can you describe your day in 4 words in a language you want to learn?

7. Do you have a favorite myth? If so, what is it?

8. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

9. If you had a mystic animal as a pet/partner, what would it be and what would you name it?

10. Which of the 12 zodiac(east or west), that isn't yours, do you like most?

6. What Star Wats films have you seen, and what are your thoughts on them?

7. Are you at all fmailiar with the Star Wars EU(Old or New)?

8. Do you prefer eBooks or physical books?

9. Which do you tend to read more?

10. Do you enjoy audiobooks?

6.) Episodes I-VI. My memory on them is very fuzzy since it was quite a while ago, but I do remember thinking Anakin was an idiot, among other things.

7.) Sorry, but nope.

8.) For me, ebooks are for when you can't get a physical copy. There's nothing like holding it and actually turning the pages.

9.) Physical books so far, but it might end up evening out if I continue to be too lazy to go to libraries.

10.) Never listened to one, but my listening comprehension is sub par compared to my reading, so I'd likely just end up zoning out at some point and then wonder what's going on in the story. Reading is better for me than listening overall anyway, haha.

Favorite pokemon?

Have you played a Final Fantasy game?

Where does your username come from?

Wailord~! It's so cute and huge! Gardevoir is a very close second. Legendary-wise, it's Jirachi with Reshiram as a second.

I've tried a bit of VI. I can't say I like the blending of real time and turn based battle; I just can't get into it. Also, I could never understand why my magic knight girl would just lose MP as I walked around the overworld.

I literally just smashed letters together until I found something I like. My Skype name Aiuranne has the same origin.

Since I'm on mobile temporarily, I'll just ask the age-old question of impressions first.

Also, ily for the Sherlock Holmes admiration too.

Lolokay.

First: "Oh, she's so nice and friendly! And she knows people in FE4Thread!"

Current: "She shuns LtP for HHH now *sniffle*. We really don't talk anymore...I should probably fix that at some point. Does she still have my Skype?"

Sherlock Holmes is fantastic! <3

What got you into singing?

Vocaloid, without a doubt. (That was how I expressed the weeaboo inside me.) I'm pretty sure the main reason my voice is soprano now is because I practiced and practiced until I could sing in the same ranges as the likes of Miku Hatsune and Rin and Len Kagamine.

1. What are your current impressions on the general situation of the world?

2. What political situation (in the world) do you find the most concerning and why?

3. What would you want to find at the "edge" of the universe?

4. How much do you know of black holes and what do you think one would find inside of one?

5. What (if any) theories do you have for events prior to the (supposed) Big Bang?

1.) While I think that some unequal distribution of wealth is only natural given human nature, there's far too much wealth concentrated for way too few people. The world should focus on finding a feasible way to fix it, in my opinion. Also, people are only deluding themselves big time if they think true equality between all human beings is even remotely close to being achieved. At the risk of sounding...uh, radical, I'll say as well that everyone is oppressed in some form, in different ways on every level, as the varying types of restrictions combine in a unique fashion for each individual.

2.) The one that stands out in my mind right now is in the Dominican Republic concerning how they retroactively denied many in their population Dominican citizenship with this law that pretty much said "if a citizen has any ancestors anywhere from about 5 generations ago to now that was/is an undocumented immigrant or anything like that, their citizenship will be revoked". (I highly regret to inform you that I cannot remember the name of this code for the life of me! All I remember is that it was passed in 2013.) The burden of proof is all on the individual citizens too ("guilty until proven innocent"). No wonder why this thing has won international scorn!

3.) I'd like to find Nirvana, but I would expect to find literally nothing.

4.) I think they're places where gravity is super strong? I don't know much at all, but I would expect to die before even getting to see anything.

5.) I'm sorry, I don't have anything on that.

1. Hi Criz?

2. What kinds of paella have you had and which did you like the most?

3. Which of the seven virtues do you think can do the most harm to a person?

4. Which of the seven sins do you think does the least harm to a person?

5. What defines a hero to you?

6. Can you describe your day in 4 words in a language you want to learn?

7. Do you have a favorite myth? If so, what is it?

8. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

9. If you had a mystic animal as a pet/partner, what would it be and what would you name it?

10. Which of the 12 zodiac(east or west), that isn't yours, do you like most?

1.) ¡Hola, mi cielo! >w<)/

2.) Just the kind with seafood. I like it! I'd like to try other kinds someday too.

3.) Charity because people are greedy and you could end up without enough to even survive. That poor Giving Tree... ;~;

4.) Sloth doesn't usually actively seek to harm others. I think.

5.) I don't actually know...Let me think...Uh. To me, a hero is someone who's willing to cast aside their prejudices and work for a better end to the bitter end. Of course, none of that means too much to me if they're not compassionate and considerate of others at all.

6.) ¡Pero quiero aprender tantas lenguas!

...Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, please: Meu dia foi esgotante. ^^;

7.) Not really, due to lack of exposure, but my friend in real life told me this story about how Loki had sex with a stallion and gave birth to its baby and then Odin apparently wanted the foal. It sticks in my head like no other.

8.) The aurora near the North Pole!...I know that most interviewed people said that one, but I've always wanted to see one since I was very little.

9.) I would want a Pegasus! I'd name it something like...Xiola.

10.) I don't know enough about the Eastern zodiac. As for the Western one...I'm considering both Cancer and Virgo to be my signs because Cancer is my sun sign and Virgo is both my rising/ascending and my moon. (These three signs are said to be the ones most exposed in an individual's personality, according to a complete horoscope.) Anyway, I'm going with Aquarius here for its creativity, open-mindedness, and frankness.

Edited by Crizix

11. Would you rather live a long, boring life or a short but eventful one?

12. Do you want to live forever?

13. Who's your favorite author?

14. Would you rather live in a sci-fi world or a fantasy world?

15. Will you go see Episode VII?

11. Would you rather live a long, boring life or a short but eventful one?

12. Do you want to live forever?

13. Who's your favorite author?

14. Would you rather live in a sci-fi world or a fantasy world?

15. Will you go see Episode VII?

11.) I worry more about the quality of my life than the quantity, but long and boring seems better suited for me. I've never been much of an adventurous sort.

12.) It's an interesting thought, but not at all. I'd have to watch my loved one grow old and die without me. Besides that, there's also all the troubles of having to move about from time to time and stuff so that people don't discover that you're not growing old and dying like normal people do.

13.) I can't claim to have one. Just because I like one work from a person doesn't mean I'll like all the others.

14.) Fantasy without question. As I said, I'm not into sci-fi things, although they can be cool.

15.) Probably not right when it comes out, but eventually. I don't see the point of rushing for it.

Edited by Crizix

Lolokay.

First: "Oh, she's so nice and friendly! And she knows people in FE4Thread!"

Current: "She shuns LtP for HHH now *sniffle*. We really don't talk anymore...I should probably fix that at some point. Does she still have my Skype?"

Sherlock Holmes is fantastic! <3

I do still have your skype! And I still am at FE4 thread as opposed to LTP.

Also, questions:

1. Which of the Sherlock Holmes stories are some of your favorites? (That you've read, of course.)

2. Have you watched any of the TV shows or films of Sherlock Holmes? Not including the one by RDJ.

3. Have you read Hercule Poirot?

4. Favorite handheld and console.

5. What do you think of the Lord and Saviour Sukusuku?

11. What is one of your tenets?

12. Are mercy and forgiveness the same thing to you? Why or why not?

13. If you had 61 seconds to address the world, what would you say?

14. Is there a concept, a human ideal, that you disagree with?

15. What technological convenience would you invent? Assuming it doesn't exist already.

16. Which do you believe you lean more towards; realist or idealist?

17. What 3 places in this world would you like to travel to?

18. If you could grant one wish(for yourself or the world), but it had to have a negative effect of appropriate equivalence, what would those be?

19. What you change the US National Flower to, if you could change it?

20. You have one chance to use alchemy, what do you create with it?

Edited by Soledai

16. Are you afraid of death?

17. Pancakes or waffles?

18. If space travel became practical and affordable in our lifetime, would you partake of it?

19. What's your favorite alien species?

20. What's so great about Wolf?

1. Any particular historical interests (you may have told me before; in that case I'm a forgetful bum)?

2. What do you like about law?

3. What languages do you speak?

4. Do you cycle?

5. Favorite field of law (constitutional law, administrative law, private law etc.)?