SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to begin:

1. Do you use FE Builder to work on OC Emblem?  Whatever the program might be, how long would you say it took for you to fully master working with it and being able to figure out how everything worked?

2. What sort of influences did you draw from to conceive the overall plot and gameplay mechanics for this hack?

3. Which Fire Emblem game would you most like to see receive a remake ala Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, and New Mystery of the Emblem?

4. What sort of homebrew rules or mechanics did you come up with for your Dungeons and Dragons campaigns?

5. Is the 2000-year-old woman in this meme the wet nurse you've been talking about recently?

Haven't done one of these in a while. And because it's a re-interview:

l5yEq1.gif

Are you ready for the questions?!?

1. Favorite/Least Favorite story trope/cliche?
  2. Favorite/Least Favorite character trope/cliche?
  3. Favorite/Least Favorite gameplay trope/cliche?
  4. Obligatory First/Current Impressions Question?
  5. Is there any question limit you would like to place this time around?

7 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Time to begin:

1. Do you use FE Builder to work on OC Emblem?  Whatever the program might be, how long would you say it took for you to fully master working with it and being able to figure out how everything worked?

2. What sort of influences did you draw from to conceive the overall plot and gameplay mechanics for this hack?

3. Which Fire Emblem game would you most like to see receive a remake ala Shadow Dragon, Shadows of Valentia, and New Mystery of the Emblem?

4. What sort of homebrew rules or mechanics did you come up with for your Dungeons and Dragons campaigns?

5. Is the 2000-year-old woman in this meme the wet nurse you've been talking about recently?

1. Yes, and I feel like I've mastered the program and now all I need to do is get off my ass and work on it.

2. The MCU, fanfics, memes, jokes, a dash of historical stuff (as evidenced by the Legionary/Centurion, Tovarisch/Hussar, and Ballistician classes), and a lot of personal ideas and ideas from friends.

3. The Elibe games. Make it happen, Nintendo!

4. Food spells, a Chef class, a spell that turns an object into a potato (I call it Transmutato), another spell which turns large objects into couches (just called Couch), and a hodgepodge of enemies from different series such as Pokémon, Marvel, Minecraft, and PvZ. We have everything including the kitchen sink! Seriously, we have a Kitchen Sink Zombie.

5. Nope. That 2000 year old woman is Lunala. Matthew's teacher/wet nurse in OC Emblem is Cecilia, who replaces Lizabel (the 24 year old), whose creator has proven to be a bad influence.

55 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Haven't done one of these in a while. And because it's a re-interview:

l5yEq1.gif

Are you ready for the questions?!?

1. Favorite/Least Favorite story trope/cliche?
  2. Favorite/Least Favorite character trope/cliche?
  3. Favorite/Least Favorite gameplay trope/cliche?
  4. Obligatory First/Current Impressions Question?
  5. Is there any question limit you would like to place this time around?

1. A mage or magic knight protagonist, a generic swordie protagonist.

2. Nerdy mages, assholes.

3. Fire/Ice/Lightning, no ice present.

4. You're still a pretty nice and good fellow, and a paragon people should look up to.

5. Nope! Fire away!

Hello, hello, Mage of the Purple! Here are some questions from me.

1. Your favorite game besides Fire Emblem?
2. Any game you always wanted to play but couldn't for one reason or another?
3. Favorite genre of music?
4. From one writer to another, how do you come up with names for your characters?
5. Dogs or cats?

Round 2!

6. What was the first video game you ever played and did you ever beat it?

7. What's something you would like a sequel to?

8. What is your favorite meme?

9. Do you have a setting that you would like to see a Fire Emblem game take place other than the high fantasy setting?

10. Goku vs. Shaggy.  Who wins?

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Hello, hello, Mage of the Purple! Here are some questions from me.

1. Your favorite game besides Fire Emblem?
2. Any game you always wanted to play but couldn't for one reason or another?
3. Favorite genre of music?
4. From one writer to another, how do you come up with names for your characters?
5. Dogs or cats?

1. Pokémon.

2. Breath of the Wild, sadly I do not have a Switch.

3. Musicals or video game soundtracks.

4. I usually come up with thematic or fitting names, such as naming my Skyrim OC after Martin Septim, naming my Filipino OC a Filipino-sounding name (Rosalyn), and so on.

5. Cats. I love cats!

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Round 2!

6. What was the first video game you ever played and did you ever beat it?

7. What's something you would like a sequel to?

8. What is your favorite meme?

9. Do you have a setting that you would like to see a Fire Emblem game take place other than the high fantasy setting?

10. Goku vs. Shaggy.  Who wins?

6. Plants vs. Zombies, and yes I did. I loved the final boss fight.

7. Detective Pikachu, the movie. Make a Nintendo Cinematic Universe already!

8. I have no idea.

9. Steampunk or a sci-fi/fantasy fusion.

10. Scrooge McDuck wins by a landslide.

1. Your profile picture is broken on my end. Is that just a me problem?
  2. How's FEU compare to SF?
  3. How's the pop culture scene over in the Philippines? Y'all ain't a bunch of philistines, are ya?
  4. If you were required to pick one food item to be personified into a significant other with which you would spend the rest of your days, which food item would you choose and why?
  5. Now for a question of the soul, human identity, and the mind body problem. If you transmutato'd the result of above question and then re-performed the above question on the resulting potato, would it result in the same personified entity?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  1. Your profile picture is broken on my end. Is that just a me problem?
  2. How's FEU compare to SF?
  3. How's the pop culture scene over in the Philippines? Y'all ain't a bunch of philistines, are ya?
  4. If you were required to pick one food item to be personified into a significant other with which you would spend the rest of your days, which food item would you choose and why?
  5. Now for a question of the soul, human identity, and the mind body problem. If you transmutato'd the result of above question and then re-performed the above question on the resulting potato, would it result in the same personified entity?

1. Nope, seems it's broken for some reason.

2. Way more focused on hacking, but I got harassed last Monday by someone who accused me of being a lying manipulative slanderer, so I left their server for a while.

3. We're up to date with trends and stuff, I guess?

4. Ice cream or milk. Why? Because I love milk.

5. You cannot use Transmutato on creatures.

1. What is it you enjoy about literature
  2. What is appealing to you in music (rhythm, vocals, fast/slow etc.)
  3. What game used you love but don't anymore. 
  4. What game used you hate but don't anymore. 
  5. If somebody was given 12 hours in the Philippians, to spend recreationally, where would you recommend they go. 

1. What got you into D&D?

2. Do you play D&D 5e or do you play previous editions?

3. Are you usually a DM or a player?

4. If you play 5e, do you prefer to use the physical books or use D&D Beyond? Or if you play previous editions, do you use Google Sheets or any other tools to make playing the game quicker? Basically, I recently got into D&D (bought the Starter Kit, Essentials Kit, and got the PHB at 50% on Beyond) and I am wondering if I should buy the physical books or get it digitally via Beyond, since Beyond has a lot of useful tools. Alternatively, I can just recreate a database using Google Sheets to simulate Beyond, although that is potentially a shit ton of work.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, Pengaius said:
  1. What is it you enjoy about literature
  2. What is appealing to you in music (rhythm, vocals, fast/slow etc.)
  3. What game used you love but don't anymore. 
  4. What game used you hate but don't anymore. 
  5. If somebody was given 12 hours in the Philippians, to spend recreationally, where would you recommend they go. 

1. Unrealistic and fun stuff.

2. I don't really know. I like epic music, does that count?

3/4. Can't really say.

5. Davao City.

On 7/28/2019 at 4:34 AM, XRay said:

1. What got you into D&D?

2. Do you play D&D 5e or do you play previous editions?

3. Are you usually a DM or a player?

4. If you play 5e, do you prefer to use the physical books or use D&D Beyond? Or if you play previous editions, do you use Google Sheets or any other tools to make playing the game quicker? Basically, I recently got into D&D (bought the Starter Kit, Essentials Kit, and got the PHB at 50% on Beyond) and I am wondering if I should buy the physical books or get it digitally via Beyond, since Beyond has a lot of useful tools. Alternatively, I can just recreate a database using Google Sheets to simulate Beyond, although that is potentially a shit ton of work.

1. Games such as Knights of Pen and Paper & Galaxy of Pen and Paper. They're fun!

2. 5e.

3. Both.

4. I use physical equipment for the most part.

1. What is the game and the story behind how you got into Fire Emblem?

2. What is your favorite home cooked meal?

3. What video games do you like besides Fire Emblem?

4. How do you decide which to chose as your profile pic?

5. Do you use streaming services and do you have particular things on them you like watching?

1. What is the game and the story behind how you got into Fire Emblem?

It's thanks to Evoland 2 that i got into FE. Before playing Evoland 2, i always thought of the whole SRPG genre (except for Valkyria Chronicles), and not just FE, to be slow & unfun. Then i played the SRPG part in Evoland 2 and thought to myself ''I want more of that''.

Then i played the Fangame FE7x to get more of a taste, which i liked, and started FE with Fire Emblem Conquest. I enjoyed the gameplay so much, it became the only game so far that i ever completely replayed (i usually only replay parts of games i liked, and not whole game). I even started a Lunatic playthrough (which is my 3rd Playthrough), that i haven't finished yet however (and dunno if i will, since i want to sell my 3DS.). The gameplay hooked me and i played the Series.

2. What is your favorite home cooked meal?

Shrimps! Grilled Shrimps! Shrimps in cream Sauce!

I am the Emperor of the Shrimps for a reason 😉

3. What video games do you like besides Fire Emblem?

Usually (J)RPGs, with my favourite Series being Ys, Legend of Heroes: Trails and Valkyria Chronicles. Lately i've been also enjoying my time with the Neptunia Series & other games from Idea Factory/Compile Heart.

I also used to play alot of RTS, mainly Command and Conquer, before the genre died a slow and painful death.

4. How do you decide which to chose as your profile pic?

Usually something i liked (lately). For this Forum i am mainly going with Neptunia themed pfp atm.

My current pfp is Falcom from Neptunia, who's a reference to the developer with the same name, that develops Ys and Trails, 2 of my favourites as i mentioned above.

5. Do you use streaming services and do you have particular things on them you like watching?

Rarely. I haven't watched anything lately except for some humor/comedy shows. Well, and gaming Streams.

Usually  i watch movies with my friends in Cinema, but even that we haven't done lately.

Edited by Shrimperor

1. Which Ys game did you start with?
  2. Whatcha think of fighting games (nope, I'm not talking about Smash here)?
  3. Interesting places you've been to, or events you've witnessed?
  4. Were you more of a GDI guy, or was it NOD all the way?
  5. Strange experience involving shrimp pizza?