Favorite FE song?
Favorite Touhou song?

Hi Glac!

[spoiler=1. My two favorites]
20151027_1315312_zpsdq5p3tok.jpgiZs6qYj.jpg?1
Dean

RgIU7ew.jpg?120151027_1318361_zpscnyonvmb.jpg
Roy

Sry, but it's hard to make photos with the smartphone with only one hand.

2. Reimu Hakuri (hard to say when I only have played one game of this franchise yet)
3. FE4 chapter 3 So peaceful and harmonic.
4. Love colored master spark from Touhou 8. I posted it several times. It's a super happy and catchy theme to a boss, who literally kicks your ass. So better that I can enjoy this theme for a really long time.

1: Any place you always wanted to go to?
2: Any FE ROM hack that you have played that you dislike?
3: First and current impressions of me?
4: Any game series you haven't played yet that you would want to play?

1. Australia, becuase this country interests me culturally and historically. I want to see Uluru with my own eyes and koalas in the real nature.
2. I didn't like The Last Promise that much because of the meh map design, but it's far away from disliking it. (only have played five hacks yet)
3. You're cool. You like Tana like me and I enjoyed watching your FE playthroughs, especially FE5 which I could use for my own playthrough. Keep it up!
4. Final Fantasy (have played FFVI for like 2h yet, which doesn't count as played for me)

1. First/current impressions?
2. Impressions of HHH?
3. Have you ever walked out of a movie?
4. Do you like Star Wars?
5. Of all the romhacks you've played, which is your favorite?

1. You're cool. You made FE11 much more playable for me thanks to the free gaidens and I like your FE3 LP. I wished it'd be updated more frequently.
2. It's a nice place. Got to know lots of people (could even meet one) and was introduced in some new videogame franchises and games. I should use it more often, if I wasn't busy with other stuff.
3. Yes. It was The Flintstones (I was a very small child though). Bored me for some reason.
4. Yes. Watched all the six parts and played a couple of videogames (Super Star Wars for SNES and Rogue Squadron for N64). However I prefer the old movies, because no one can replace Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.
5. Midnight Sun, if the final release will have at least the same niveau in story and map design like the latest version has.

One little request:

Since I'm busy with my study and will have a couple of tests for two different jobs this week, I'd ask you for not asking me more than 20 questions (each person).

In the weekend I'll unlock this limit probably.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Sweet, always exciting when one of your choices is the interview! Hope you enjoy your interviews Mister IceTeaPeach! ;)

...so lets go! Get that stereotypical question out of the way first!

1) impressions! Do you like them? Do you do any?

2) the impressionist movement... Thoughts?

3) what is more important in your opinion, a good first impression or a general impression over time?

4) how does one leave a good impression on you?

5) ...and oh yeah, first/current impressions of me, I guess? ;) :p

[spoiler=Answers]

Sweet, always exciting when one of your choices is the interview! Hope you enjoy your interviews Mister IceTeaPeach! ;)

...so lets go! Get that stereotypical question out of the way first!
1) impressions! Do you like them? Do you do any?
2) the impressionist movement... Thoughts?
3) what is more important in your opinion, a good first impression or a general impression over time?
4) how does one leave a good impression on you?
5) ...and oh yeah, first/current impressions of me, I guess? ;) :p

1a. I'll go more detailed about it in Q3. In general it's very hard to make impressions, just simply because the first impression will be most likely not the final impression. I'm not really a person, who can judge easily after a first impression (at least for people). Everything needs its time, even if I don't have it for lots of things.
b. Of course I've them. But even if the first impression wasn't good I might give a thing or person more time, because I believe in a change after a while.
2. Idk about this term. Do you mean the era in the second half of the 19th century? If yes, I can't say much. I can only really refer it to Claude Monet's Sunrise, an excellent painting.
3. Second impression. The main problem especially in jobs is that people let themselves blind by their first impression. In the job interview the job candidats are wearing their best clothes and act like "high-born". But when they work, they'll their true face: lazy up to criminal. Idc so much for a first impression. Each human deserves its time and can change.
4. Just be yourself like you always are. Don't act artificially.
5. You're creative. I like all your spites in your sprite thread and I like your new thread (would you rather...). Unfortunately Idk, if your sprites were used in FE hacks. If not, I hope it'll change in the future!

About the introduction phrase: So far, yes!

5: What's your opinion on Sara (Thracia 776)?
6: Have you wanted to go to an anime convention?
7: First and current impressions on the Serenes Forest Forums?

[spoiler=5.i0GJVEz.png
An ultimate powerhouse with three amazing skills. The best Est-archetype in FE.
6. No. My interest in anime is very limited to say it in a moderate way.
7. First: I used it mainly as source to get information about this series and to check out FE ROM hacks.
Now: I use it still as source, watch LPs, do screenshot LPs, but I also use it as platform to talk to other people. I like talking, even if my language skills aren't the best.
In general: Almost nothing bothers me in SF except maybe for the hype of about the latest FE parts.

1. How come you don't play F-Zero

2. Would you play a Neptunia game

3. What are your opinions on Power Rangers and sentai groups in general

4. How do you feel about huge mechas

5. What're your first and current impressions of lil' ol' me

6. Have you read Scandinavia and the World?

7. Would you rather live a short exciting life or a long boring one?

8. Have you visited any national parks or nature reserves, or something similar?

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

10. Have you watched any Star Trek?

[spoiler=Answers]

1. How come you don't play F-Zero

2. Would you play a Neptunia game

3. What are your opinions on Power Rangers and sentai groups in general

4. How do you feel about huge mechas

5. What're your first and current impressions of lil' ol' me

1. Actually I played GX. It was super hard for me. Couldn't beat the mission Save Jody.

2. If I know what it is and looks interesting, then maybe...

3. I think I watched one Power Rangers' episode when I was a very little child. Me: No thx!

4. Tbh I love it when they explode. Huge explosions are eyecandy.

5. You're funny.

1. Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character?

2. Why is Radiant Dawn your favorite FE game?

3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

4. Do you like Final Fantasy?

5. Have you ever played a Crash Bandicoot game?

1. Jill, because she has a very interesting backround story in FE9. And unitwise she's great in 9 and in my eyes the best in 10 (yes, even better than Haar in total).

2. Because it features the largest number of story maps and mission objectives and has excellent game mechanics (skill system, ledges, crossbows). Storywise it's not that bad like many people are complaining about.

3. vanilla

4. Like I answered in an other question. Only have played FFVI very barely yet. However it looks like very promising and will continue it. I apologize to all FF-fans for this disappointing answer.

5. The very first one with my neighbor, who owned a PS1 unlike me.

6. Have you read Scandinavia and the World?

7. Would you rather live a short exciting life or a long boring one?

8. Have you visited any national parks or nature reserves, or something similar?

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

10. Have you watched any Star Trek?

6.no

7. Good question. Most of life was boring. It changed about one year ago (mainly not positive). However I still would prefer a short exciting life, because you can draw on unlimited ressources. Better than wasting most time of its life.

8. Yes. Germany has lots of these and I enjoy to visit them (especially nature reserves). I live like ten miles away from an archaelogical park about the Romans.

9. Pheew... must consider. No special place, but an area with much flora and fauna and bearable clima (about 20-25 °C the entire year).

10. Yes. I watched Enterprise, Voyager.

6. If you like FFVI, do you plan on trying another one?

7. Do you remember if you had an opinion on Crash?

8. Who is your favorite video game character? Or is Jill also your favorite video game character in addition to favorite FE character?

9. Which foreign country would you like to visit (if any)?

10. What is your favorite movie?

Huh. Didn't know this existed.

1) Recently a bunch of people on the Smash boards have been clamoring for Shantae to join, an indie character. Do you think this would be a good idea? And...

2) Do you think some people are really overstating how great indie games are?

3) How long have you been interested in games?

4) Do you think you'll be alive to see a man set foot on Mars?

5) Are you closer to having the neighbor from hell, or being the neighbor from hell?

[spoiler=Answers]

6. If you like FFVI, do you plan on trying another one?

7. Do you remember if you had an opinion on Crash?

8. Who is your favorite video game character? Or is Jill also your favorite video game character in addition to favorite FE character?

9. Which foreign country would you like to visit (if any)?

10. What is your favorite movie?

6. If I like it and have beaten it hopefully, then yes of course.

7. It was a good platformer. I mainly remember how he blew up after destroying a TNT box. It was hilarious.

8. Mario, because without him... probably no FE... and no SF.

9. Australia and Japan

10. Home alone. My entire family is watching it on each Christmas. Kevin was my childhood idol.

Huh. Didn't know this existed.

1) Recently a bunch of people on the Smash boards have been clamoring for Shantae to join, an indie character. Do you think this would be a good idea? And...

2) Do you think some people are really overstating how great indie games are?

3) How long have you been interested in games?

4) Do you think you'll be alive to see a man set foot on Mars?

5) Are you closer to having the neighbor from hell, or being the neighbor from hell?

1. Umm... who or what?

After researching this name, I know who she's.

The reason, why I quitted to play Smash Bros is mainly that this character roster became more and more ridiclous. There are too many characters from any unknown franchises in this game.

2. I can't really answer. As for my person this genre isn't up to date anymore and wouldn't play it.

3. I played a lot when I was a little child (only Nintendo consoles). However between 2001 and 2012 I didn't own any consoles so I left out some eras (PS2, GC and GBA). I'm trying to catch up as good as I can atm.

4. I highly doubt it.

5. The mainreason, why my family moved to the country was that our neighbors annoyed us as hell. In general I don't have anything against neighbors. But I can really become the neighbor of hell, if the neighbor doesn't respect any rules. Permanent noise and the smell of cigarettes can piss me off very easily and I react resolutely to them. BTW I don't have real neighbors that close to me. My neighbors are pigs.

1. What do you like most about persona?

2. What's your favorite pokemon?

3. who do want to be Smash DLC?

4. impressions..?

5. how much do you believe in science?

1. It combines two genres: simulation (organizing a day) and RPG. Furthermore I'm big fan of the soundtrack. Japenese Rap and R&B are great.

2. Fennekin, because he's cute and I like foxes.

3. They only should bring back the characters from Brawl (Snake, Wolf and Ice Climbers). As for new characters only maybe Rayman, that's it.

4. Unfortunately Idk you too much. However you have nice avis and post good images in the fanart request thread. No bad impressions at all.

5. I believe a lot, because the humanity depends on science.

1. How are you liking Persona 3?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. Is Jules short for Julius?

4. Impressions? It's a required question.

5. Thoughts on the English language? Is it as terrible as everyone including myself likes to claim it is?

Upcoming questions will be answered tomorrow.

1. How are you liking Persona 3?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Is Jules short for Julius?
4. Impressions? It's a required question.
5. Thoughts on the English language? Is it as terrible as everyone including myself likes to claim it is?

1. It's great. However there are still things to learn like fusing personas or finding social links. A few people guide me through this game. The battles work pretty well for me now.
2. Self cooked Spaghetti Bolognese.
3. No, my real name is Julian. But my parents called me Jules.
4. You post interesting facts and has much knowledge about the GBA FE games. So only good impressions.
5. English sounds more aesthetic than German and has an easier grammar and spelling too. I dislike the German language because it sounds awkwardly. Unfortunately I never ever have been fan of learning vocabulary so my English skills fall by the wayside.

11. Which FF game do you think you'll try next?

12. Who is your favorite video game villain?

13. Have you ever played Radiant Historia?

14. Have you ever played any of the Castlevania games?

15. What is your favorite color?

Flip yes, Crash Bandicoot is great and every time you lose a life it's hilarious. You should play the other PS1 Crash games, they're all really great.

And flip yes, Home Alone. I love the first two.

11. Which FF game do you think you'll try next?

12. Who is your favorite video game villain?

13. Have you ever played Radiant Historia?

14. Have you ever played any of the Castlevania games?

15. What is your favorite color?

Flip yes, Crash Bandicoot is great and every time you lose a life it's hilarious. You should play the other PS1 Crash games, they're all really great.

And flip yes, Home Alone. I love the first two.

11. Probably VII, because it's only the one besides VI I have a little bit preknowledge about a few characters.

12. Asch from Tales of the Abyss. He supports Luke's party, but he became a villain because he or Luke had to die. His death was the saddest moment in this game and probably of all videogames I've played yet.

13. unfortunately no

14. I've played the part for 3DS. However I gave up very soon, because I couldn't really get into it. I was tired seeing my character dying all the time. I also know a little bit about Aria of Sorrow what shall be very good. Maybe I'll give it a chance in the future.

15. A mix of red and blue, mainly purple.

I could play the other CB parts, because I've bought a PS2 recently.

6. Do you speak any other languages?

7. What's the reason behind your username?

6. I can write and speak Netherlands more or less. Furthermore I can write a bit French and understand written textes. And I want to learn to write Spanish. In general I'm bad at speaking foreign languages.

7. I expected this question. Tbh there's no real backround story. Peach is my favorite fruit and I love drinking Peach Iced Tea in the summertime.