SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hey Eliesun?

2. Have you ever had paella? If so, what did you think of it?

3. Favorite Genesis game?

4. Which of the seven virtues do you think can do the most harm to a person?

5. Which Shining Force protagonist do you like most and why?

Oh shit got the ping, i completely forgot about dis. Do I do an introduction or something too?

1. Sup Souldie!

2. I had a lobster Paella once that was pretty gross. I haven't had it ever since, but I really can't equate Lobster to fine Spanish cuisine. I'm probably overdue for a 2nd attempt though

3. GOD DAMN WHY YOU MAKING ME PICK I'LL JUST MAKE A LIST OF CANDIDATES

[spoiler=In this spoiler; Elie recommends Sega Genesis games that you should play ASAP. YEA THAT MEANS YOU]

• Top 3 which can be generally switched around as the greatest 3 Genesis games of all time (to me)
  • Shining Force 2
  • Phantasy Star 4
  • Landstalker
    • Honourable Mention goes to:
    • Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Sonic & Knuckles
    • Shining Force
    • Golden Axe
    • Gunstar Heroes
    • Aladdin
    • Beyond Oasis
    • Sonic Spinball & Sonic 2
    • Quackshot

Yea I left out some good ones like Ecco the Dolphin, Mickey's Castle of something something, Toejam & Earl, but I tried to stick with games that were either exclusively Sega, or were at least unique in their Sega version (the SNES Aladdin for instance, sucks)

4. Charity is arguably the most self-harmful, since it is the virtue that is most associated with giving up one's life for the benefit of others

5. Protagonist like main hero? Probably Natasha from Shining Force: Sword of Hajya. Natasha's your alternative commander (which was a first in the series and came back later on in games like Shining Force EXA), and she's the secret crush of Deanna. Her portrait exhudes meekness but she's actually already a pretty patriotic commander and plays it really well as a support role to the leader that accidentally became the leader. You'd probably have to read the old school artbooks to get a better feel for her but she's just the leader that you don't expect

1. How is life treating you, Elieson? Doing awesome I hope.

2. Any obscure games you wanna play one day?

3. What are qualities you look for in your favorite video games?

4. Your favorite game that you played during this year? Doesn't necessarily have to be one that came out this year.

5. Your opinion on non digital games? Specifically board and card games.

nah

1. favorite film?

2. favorite musicians?

3. favorite songs?

4. some things you love about your daughter?

5. impressions, if any

6. whys if your 'stache so great?

1. George of the Jungle. Brendan Frasier is the best

2. 80s-90s Rock musicians like Queen and Rush. If you're looking for good ElectroFunk music (random but my thing), Herve and Phonat never let me down. Sim Gretina throws out some darn good tracks, too.

3. 2112 by Rush is always fantastic to listen to. Animal Crossing New Leaf's 7PM

4. Smart, pretty, witty, super strong and brave, extremely social and outgoing, extremely well behaved, loves to help me out, really loves her brother, gives awesome high fives, takes being told "no" very well

146f0c93e3.jpg

5. Impressions of you? or of others? not sure I follow?

6. BECAUSE IT'S MOVEMBER EVERY MONTH, BRO!

1. How is life treating you, Elieson? Doing awesome I hope.

2. Any obscure games you wanna play one day?

3. What are qualities you look for in your favorite video games?

4. Your favorite game that you played during this year? Doesn't necessarily have to be one that came out this year.

5. Your opinion on non digital games? Specifically board and card games.

1. Pretty hectic and busy! I'm officially part of the SF team now, and I just moved into a new place with my daughter, out of my folks house. If anyone remembers, I lost my home about 2 years ago via foreclosure and had to move in with my dad/stepmom. Well I'm back out on my feet~

I'm super tired though. I'm still unpacking and it's a lot to do on your own man1!

2. Obscure? Yea actually...I wanna replay Myst since I never finished it. I wanna play Undertale and Shovel Knight since they're apparently really good, and I wanna play Sonic Spinball again sometime soon now that I answered Souldie's question about Sega games

3. For me, an engaging plot matters only so much. I'd rather see a game with a non-existant plot and fantastic game-play than a great plot that I only play through once. To me, most FPS games are the same; get gun, run around, shoot stuff. A lot of these post-apokalyptic games all seem samey to me too. I'm not bad at them, but they all just kinda meld together and feel the same. Skyrim and Assassins Creed and Watch_DOGS all felt the same just in different settings. I'd rather see something unique. Also, games that get me thinking like FFT, Shining Force, Fire Emblem...games that have reprecussions that you can't just button mash your way out of...but maybe you could, are good to me.

4. For a game that came out this year, Yoshi's Wolly World is the cutest game in the history of ever. For a favorite game I've played this year (dating back to Jan1 2015), would probably be my various replays for speed-running Metroid Fusion. I just built a PC that can emulate beyond N64 though, so I'm about to play many other neat games.

5. I'm a big fan of Duel Monsters aka Yugioh (Pre-5Ds generation). I play other board/card games all the time actually; most recently

• Exploding Kittens
  • Ascension
  • Love Letter
  • Catan (and some variations)
  • Cthulu
  • Illuminati
Edited by Elieson

So your daughter's the one in the white shirt, right

1) Why did your parents name you Elieson?

2) What are your thoughts on the greatest game of all time (or at least the greatest name, anyways), Ladystalker?

3) YEAH Natasha is pretty cool. Honestly, some of the things you said about her can be said about Deanna as well (he's supposedly super shy). Oh right, question. Top 5 (or 10, if you're feeling particularly insane) most broken Shining Force characters?

4) I don't even remember if you even watch anime, but you probably have some favorites? What are they?

5) Why hasn't anyone asked you what your first and current impression of them is yet? Is that banned? I didn't even read the first post, so I wouldn't know. Anyways, you should totally say your first and current impressions of me. Wait, have you already done this? I don't even remember, stupid amnesia.