SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Greatest achievement in life thus far?

2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?

3.Do you like the sound of your own voice?

4.Furthest you've ever been from home?

5.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

1.Greatest achievement in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.Do you like the sound of your own voice?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

1: lol, none. There isn't anything I can point at atm and regard as an accomplishment.

2: Hmm, hard to say, especially since I don't know a particular area to think of; but I'll go with games and related stuff. Ever heard of the game The Last Remnant? It's not an obscure title or anything, but it had one of my favorite tactical battle systems that I ever played with. Also, the Grimm's fairy tales are some pretty decent stories which I don't think are really unheard of but I can't think of anything else atm.

3: Not particularly.

4: I have family members scattered across the country, so when visiting that means traveling out of state to various places.

5. I'm not familiar with all the mega pokemon currently available, but if there was a mega ninetails or mega articuno that would be nice to see.

1. Obligatory "First/current impressions of me?" question

2. Aspirations in life?

3. What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

4. What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5. Will you be sticking to the 5 question limit?

1. Obligatory "First/current impressions of me?" question

2. Aspirations in life?

3. What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

4. What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5. Will you be sticking to the 5 question limit?

1: I thought you were Shezzy, that he just decided to get rid of the "Sh" part and go with an 'R', and I would have gone with that no problems until I saw your avi, and then saw you posting, and then saw Shezzy. It was pretty obvious how much you loved your son, and always seem to just generally enjoy your self around here, so I just thought that was pretty cool. Now? You're a nice person. How much of a mom you are is adorable. I wish you would be a little less age-conscious and stop thinking others will find you annoying because you love your kids and talk about them frequently (at least that's what I think I've heard you say before). You're still cool in my book. So have your fun and remember it's not about how many years you've lived, but how well you've lived those years.

2: I don't have any particulars goals. In a selfish sense, I would like to have my own business and be my own boss; in a more open sense, it would be great if I could use that position to some how benefit others.

3:Oh, Shadow Dragon, haha. I don't know if I really like it or just find it alright, but in a room with 100 people where 99% hate it, I would be the 1% that would probably say they liked it. I honestly don't find any particular points I hated. Sure, units die for good, and you need some specific weapons in certain places, among other things, but people die in wars, and some times you need the right tool for the right job etc, and really I was just sort of expecting a lot of what I saw in the game before playing it so there. Also, I like FFXII, which not every FF fan does.

4: I'm sort of tired of the super hero movie trend, and I have never been a fan of the horror movie genre either. It's too much of the same thing, and tricks and approaches taken have become too repetitive. "Hey look! Creepy little girl with health problems that can twist her neck 180 degrees suddenly appears! She clings to walls & ceilings to scare off science! It's super effective!" lol, sure. Now, I can understand the charm behind the super hero movie better, but again, tired of it.

5: haha, well, how about this:

-- you may ask up to 7 questions.

or

-- give me an answer to a question you have asked yourself, and you may ask one more. (ie: Q1: Why is blood red? A: who knows. Q2: Why is the sky blue?)

and

-- you may ask a follow up question to a question you already asked, once you've seen my answer to it, if you wish.

You may do the last two a total of four times, in whatever combination you prefer. Play with that, if you'll like.

Depending on how much time I have or if I'm not tired, I may raise the total up higher later on the weekend.

Opinions of 13f26d5e1b.gif

opinions of the guy in my avatar

1: That's one fluffy tail it's got. I wonder if it'll be comfortable to use it as a pillow?

Also, it needs a matching red ribbon on the other horn; but that's just me.

2: It's a pretty nice, stylish design. The use of red and yellow go really well together, and the overall look is a sort of "cool, collected, calm" type. Clearly a hit with the ladies, if the girl hiding her face on his back and you using it as a sig/avi is anything to go by c:

1. What's the reason of your UN?

2. Which languages would you like to learn?

3. Which areas would you like to visit?

4. Favorite videogame theme?

5. Favorite hobby (aside of playing videogames)?

1: Aren't you tired of typing all those letters all the time you log in? Sure, you can just chose to log in automatically every time you come by, but your computer may not be yours or for your own use. Well, that's one reason.

2: German, French, Italian, Japanese, and possibly Mandarin.

3: Western Europe, Italy, Japan, Chile, Uruguay, Australia, and may be India.

4: I can't quite pick one, but it's from Final Fantasy for sure. Music is one the things I love that series for.

5: Browsing web forums, may be? I have spent more time on them than can be justified. Also, watching anime.

1. Who are you???

2. Do you like jellyfish?

3. Favorite pokemon?

4. Best book/movie you've ever read/watched?

5. Impressions of me?

1: Just one more random person wandering around watching you all have fun from a corner in the background. I'll some times join you, perhaps occasionally talk to you, often just watch you, then eventually leave you.

2: I haven't had the pleasure, but likely no.

3: It'll probably be a tie between Ninetails and Articuno. I have always liked the simplicity of their design.

4: Best book, probably one of the Lord of the Rings books, but it's been a while so I can't say for sure. For movies, there's lots that I think are pretty good but I can't quite pick one from all of them. Avatar was good. So was Gravity, the Avengers, The King's Speech, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, etc, lots that I thought were good, but I couldn't pick you one.

5: First: "hey look, a pokefangirl"

Now? You probably haven't stopped liking pokemon so you're still probably a fan of that.

Obviously, I don't know you personally, but you seem to have your own set of issues to deal with irl, yet if I were going simply by what I see you post around outside of HHH, then I would just think that you seem like a pretty normal member of this parts of the web and that you like to play/fool around like any one else. Wouldn't be able to guess at all about your rl stuff. You're also a Kpop fan, and I'm sure that's saying something about you, probably that you're crazy about music, but I can't be sure since I've only ever had one friend who was really into similar stuff (she was a fan of Jpop though, not Kpop, but she was really into it). That's probably all I can say right now; I wish you luck with all your stuff.

Things you appreciate?

Something you like about the area you live in?

Something new you've been wanting to try?

Favorite anime?

Impressions, if any

1: Family, good friends.

2: It's fairly quite and not particularly large.

3: FFXV, the next ME.

4: Hard to say. The Melancholy of Haruhi Susumiya has always been among my top favorites, the movie was a masterpiece.

5: You're seem like a friendly person. That's always been an impression I've had of you since I first started to see you around. A little shy may be, since you lurk around with hidden mode and all and I can't help think that people who do that are either a bit timid, don't want to be bothered, or simply love to lurk others' profiles. I can't really picture you being one of the last two, so may be the first. You seem fairly approachable and easy to talk to, and seem to be willing to help out/listen to who ever may need it, which is appreciated. That's mostly what comes to mind atm, so all in all an alright person, from my pov.

Edited by ___

If you simply didn't want to type a lot, why not just have an acronym as a UN?

Acronyms can look rather strange. It also annoys me that just about any combination of three letters (the minimum allowed by the system) already seems to be an acronym for something in the web or the world, so it seems impossible to find something either unique and/or interesting that doesn't stand for something boring or already known.

Don't you have to press shift to get ___? Sounds like a lot of effort to me.

lol, true. I conceded that much effort because the little difference between "___" and "---" seemed to be worth the work. The latter is really just a line, which really doesn't mean a thing and would leave you wondering just as much as the former, but the former, I believe, does indeed get across a sense of the idea that there's nothing in there. You may arrive to the same conclusion eventually with "---" but I think "___" more quickly and easily leads there. Since the system forces you to put something down, no shorter than three symbols, "___" was simply the best option.

For the record, some one did actually connect the dots and eventually figured out why it's ___ in the very first place. However, since it felt like so much fun and it was great to see some one understand what I meant to do and suggest the reason, I can't really just give it away. It's my little way of praising her observations and mental effort c:

1. What is one of your tenets?

2. Have you ever had paella? If so, what did you think of it? If not, would you try it?

3. A song you like that has bad instrumentation, or a bad song that has good instrumentation?

4. Can you describe your day in 5 words in another language?

5. Would you read a Visual Novel?

6. Which ME did you like most, currently?

1. Franchises or series that inspire you the most in some way or another?

2. Favourite foreign culture?

3. Ideal lifestyle/state of being?

4. Waifu/Husbando, if any?

5. Obligatory first impressions, if any. :v

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Opinion on polygamy?

10.Please answer the stock questions you ask other users (if you have any). If that includes impressions then give me your honest impresssions of yourself.

1. What is one of your tenets?

2. Have you ever had paella? If so, what did you think of it? If not, would you try it?

3. A song you like that has bad instrumentation, or a bad song that has good instrumentation?

4. Can you describe your day in 5 words in another language?

5. Would you read a Visual Novel?

6. Which ME did you like most, currently?

1: I believe people should lead by example, and not by words. Words are either great or cheap, but all useless without actions.

2: Never tried it, but I may be willing to try it if the chance was there.

3: huh, I can't come up with one at the moment. I'll let you know if I come across one or remember it later, sorry.

4: You mean if I can manage a different language? And five words, as in a list, as opposed to a sentence? Let's see.

"mi dia es bueno" ???

lol, not very well, as you can see. couldn't manage the 5 words but I know most of those are similar to their English counterparts, and I'm sure that doesn't make sense structurally. I wanted to try Italian but honestly I can't manage enough words, and that was my poor attempt at Spanish which I took as an elective in school. Their sentence structures are complicated, ha.

5: who knows? I don't have a reason to oppose, it would depend on the novel, the content, the themes. I occasionally read web novels, but I understand visual novels are more like games so if it's a game, then again depends on what the game is about and its themes.

6: I think I liked ME2 the most. I think I found almost nothing wrong at all with that game except that I thought the final boss was a disappointment given what they chose to present as a boss monster.

1. Franchises or series that inspire you the most in some way or another?

2. Favourite foreign culture?

3. Ideal lifestyle/state of being?

4. Waifu/Husbando, if any?

5. Obligatory first impressions, if any. :v

1: FF: What to do in a great game.

FE: What not to do when writing the story/characters in a game.

ME/ES/FO: How to do player-driven games.

2: Hmm, I'm not sure I have one. There are so many things that make each unique it's hard to pick something without having a good grasp on the roots of the culture. I may lean towards something in Europe, but there's a lot of very colorful and interesting cultures every where.

3: A job that doesn't demand I devote my life outside of work hours to it, a group of decent people to associate with, and the ability to pursue some hobbies and do something of benefit for others, among other things.

4: I'm wondering if you mean irl or gameswise, and I think you mean the latter. I don't have any, really. I may explore stuff, like the supports in Fates, but I often end my games with my character alone. This happens as I spend most of the game grinding supports/options and don't make a decision in the end.

5: "Who is this?" lol, I don't really know you, although I may have seen you around now and then. But you seem nice a enough. A quick look at your profile and wow, you're among the younger members I've seen here. If you're trying to do art, I wish you luck and I'm sure you'll improve, practice makes perfect. You've got a lot of life ahead of you, do your best and I think you'll be fine.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Opinion on polygamy?
10.Please answer the stock questions you ask other users (if you have any). If that includes impressions then give me your honest impresssions of yourself.

6: Queen Elizabeth, George Washington, Alexander the Great, just off the top of my head.

7: I'm guessing you mean stuff from comics/marvel/capcom and stuff? Ironman, Professor Xavier, and that beast guy from the X-men.

8: That Lex Luthor guy, Poison Ivy, the Joker

9: In general? as long all parties involved do so with full understanding of what's going on and nobody is being forced or coerced into it/harmed by it, I don't think there's something to be said about it, I mean it's their own personal choice and I have no reason to intrude in it. The laws seem to say something about it, so there's that, and there's all the religious views too but traditional marriage itself gives people plenty of problems as it is, so nothing's perfect for anyone.

10: Sorry, I'm a bit at a loss here. You mean answer stuff I have asked others in past interviews or currently right now? Some how I'm a little confused, sorry.

1) What is your favorite letter in morse code?

2) Did you know that a previous user here once used the display name _____?

3) Spiders: Great invertebrate or best invertebrate?

4) How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

1) What is your favorite letter in morse code?

2) Did you know that a previous user here once used the display name _____?

3) Spiders: Great invertebrate or best invertebrate?

4) How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

1: ___

2: ...I did not. ha, that's all sorts of strange; why didn't the system say anything? dumb thing should check for originality/similarity in a un at sign up...

lol, that's a bit irritating...guess I should do something about that, hmm...

3: They're quite interesting, among the best but I'm not really sure I'll call them the best. Would need have a closer look at the competition for that title.

4: Quality over quantity. A man may walk a hundred roads that all lead to his ruin, or he may walk a single road that shapes him into a man.

1. WHAT'S YOUR ENDGAME?

2. alignment?

3. favorite kind of pudding?

4. can you summon demons?

1: to rule, and nothing else.

2: neither left nor right, I build my own way.

3: vanilla. yes, I'm that interesting.

4: I haven't tried.

1: ___

2: ...I did not. ha, that's all sorts of strange; why didn't the system say anything? dumb thing should check for originality/similarity in a un at sign up...

lol, that's a bit irritating...guess I should do something about that, hmm...

3: They're quite interesting, among the best but I'm not really sure I'll call them the best. Would need have a closer look at the competition for that title.

4: Quality over quantity. A man may walk a hundred roads that all lead to his ruin, or he may walk a single road that shapes him into a man.

Re 1) Thanks for not disappointing me with that one, it was kind of a freebie. ;)

Re 2) There's no reason for it to throw up an error. 3 underscores is, to the computer, entirely different than 5 underscores. It's just our feeble human eyes that sees the two blend together almost indistinguishably. Also, I believe it has to do with the difference between registering it as your account name, and using it as your display name, but don't take my word on that as I've never personally changed names. Anyway, there's no reason to feel pressured to change yourself, as the other individual hasn't used that name in ages, and no longer is even active. I just found it an amusing coincidence.