SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

Are you a better leader or a better follower?

What do you enjoy doing most? Have you done it lately? If not, why not?

Which game series would you like to try that you have never played before?

If your mind was an animal, would animal would it be?

Fire tornado/fire whirl. Or an a aurora borealis

I don’t know. I have never been in a leadership role in a serious environment.

Learning something useful, especially if it is among my interests, or reading/watching a decently creative book/show. And yes, I’ve done it recently.

The Legend of Heroes. I have been curious, but don’t have the slightest clue about it.

Sloth.

6. Rain or shine?

7. Favorite song atm?

6: Rain personally, shine practically.

7: I don’t have a favorite, but I always do listen to many of the same tracks/songs. I constantly put stuff on my page, some of which are among my favorites.

6: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any yourself?

7: What do you think of Ests?

8: What do you think of the name Rachel?

6: It’s amazing to see a human being develop from being a baby to being an adult, along with all the experiences that come with it, even if it’s challenging. I have no plans atm.

7: I don’t know what those are. A quick google search says they are a medical association of some sort in Europe? I have no real opinion as I’m not familiar with it. I sense I probably didn’t understand what you mean by it either, in which case sorry. (if you wish to clarify, I will answer you personally, since this interview is over)

8: I think it’s great c:

6. Legal naturalism (justice before law) or legal positivism (law before justice)?

7. First and current impressions of me?

6: the later.

7: At first I didn’t have any real opinion of you. You don’t seem to wander too frequently into the few places I do, so I don’t see you all that much. When I first saw your name, I thought it was pretty long and didn’t know where you came up with that, then I saw your avi and thought “ah, it’s an old dude” Then I heard you liked history and law, and I can see how those two would go along together, and it made more sense. It says something about you, although I’m not sure I can put it into words, but it’s certainly interesting. Perhaps you also like philosophy? Or perhaps I just assume too much. Also, you don’t seem to think Shadow Dragon is an old FE, so that reminded me of a little reason I seem to regard it differently than others.

Hmm. I hope it's not too late to ask questions.

1. What is your shoe size? I think it says a lot about a person, lol

2. If you could be any age for a week, what would it be?

3. Have you ever tipped a cow?

4. Worst injury you've sustained?

5. And finally, if you had to be named after a city in Malaysia, which city would it be?

Ah, welcome c:

Don’t worry, you weren’t late, and I would’ve answer you regardless.

Should you be left wondering about something, just ask me later.

1: Ah ha, I think that says more about you than it does of me in this instance. However, would you please let this one go for now? I’ll answer you at a later time, if you don’t mind.

2: Hmm, 21, probably.

3: lol, no. (have you???)

4: A fracture on one of my arms.

5: You asked some interesting questions. I like Miri and Alor, I would like to use a mixture of the two, either as they are or by mixing the letters in some way.

So there is that. I hope you all found something of interest in it, and if not, well, better luck with the next person.

7: I don’t know what those are. A quick google search says they are a medical association of some sort in Europe? I have no real opinion as I’m not familiar with it. I sense I probably didn’t understand what you mean by it either, in which case sorry. (if you wish to clarify, I will answer you personally, since this interview is over)

I was referring to the Est archetype in Fire Emblem. Low level characters with good growths that you get late game.

Nominations:
5: maybe / unique
5: Lil Bean
3: Quintessence
2: Nym

2: Tryhard

hey so if nightmare comes online during interview 99 will he be interview 100

Yes.

Monde

Monde has already been interviewed (#57).

I'm not counting your nomination.

7: At first I didn’t have any real opinion of you. You don’t seem to wander too frequently into the few places I do, so I don’t see you all that much. When I first saw your name, I thought it was pretty long and didn’t know where you came up with that, then I saw your avi and thought “ah, it’s an old dude” Then I heard you liked history and law, and I can see how those two would go along together, and it made more sense. It says something about you, although I’m not sure I can put it into words, but it’s certainly interesting. Perhaps you also like philosophy? Or perhaps I just assume too much. Also, you don’t seem to think Shadow Dragon is an old FE, so that reminded me of a little reason I seem to regard it differently than others.

Justinian the Great is pretty old, yeah.

I am into philosophy, so you were right about that.

By the way, I personally define "old FE" as FE1-3.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

Nym

I was referring to the Est archetype in Fire Emblem. Low level characters with good growths that you get late game.

Sounds like some late-game fun.

I am into philosophy, so you were right about that.

By the way, I personally define "old FE" as FE1-3.

Ah, so I did have that right? Guess I do understand a bit of you then.

And that's a lot of games you don't consider old, if only 3 of them fit your description. I think I would regard anything from before the PS2 era as old or before the year 2000, just as a general rule in any game series.

shouldn't it say "unique" and not "maybe" since that's my name right now

i feel like that would make more sense

also you can ask however many questions although i may not be able to answer them all

Edited by unique

1. hi-touch!!

2. opinions on fire emblem??

3. opinions on anything. just anything

4. who is the cutest?

5. favorite drink

1.hi-touch!!

2. it's ok i guess

3. it's ok i guess

4. u

5. idk i don't have much variety in my drinks

1. none of them

2. nothing tbh i am not a very unique person despite my name

3. they state that they have never played a video game from the Fire Emblem series

Edited by unique

1. Favorite food?

2. Worst pet peeve?

3. Impressions?

4. Favorite marine animal?

1. not sure, there are a lot of foods i like. i'll just say cookies, because i like cookies.

2. i don't really have any specific ones! i guess i try not to think much about things i don't like

3. you're pretty nice but i haven't talked to you much in a loooong time

4. i like all of them. does a seal count? i love seals.

6. r u removing the 5 question limit

yes!

7. do you like dolls??

8. do you like fluffy or straight hair

9. hot or cold??

10. chinese food y/n??

7. sometimes! depends what they are

8. both!! but i guess i prefer straight most of the time

9. this is a tough one. i guess cold though

10. i like it sometimes but it depends what it is!!!

wait a second i wrote the same answers for 7 and 10 sort of

Edited by unique