SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1.Greatest achievement in life thus far?

2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?

3.What book are you currently reading?

4.Furthest you've ever been from home?

5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Most troublesome dungeon in a video game?

7. Most troublesome boss in a video game? (Feel free to state more than one if you wish)

8. Did you tame a Mamadoodle (giant chicken in Rune Factory 4)?

9. Favorite bachelorettes from each of the RF games you played?

10. Favorite RF bachelorette overall?

Where did you come up with Raguna?

Favorite school subjects?

Favorite RPG class?

Other game series' you enjoy playing besides Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon and Rune Factory?

1. Probably when I first started going to forums which was around 2011. It's the default name of the protagonist of Rune Factory Frontier.
2. Social Studies, English and Spanish. Science was also pretty fun but since I'm not good with Math it got complicated at times.
3. Thief. It was either that or the class that could give me the halberd which tended to be a Knight. It's always fun to go in fast, deal massive damage, debuffs or status ailments and then get out. After that the knight could go in and defeat everyone and grant support skills.
4. Definitely. Danganronpa, Zero's Escape, anything made by Falcom, the Tales of series, SMT and their subseries like Devil Survivor and Persona, Disgaea and the Musou games from Koei just to name a few.

Guess I'll ask a few

1: Obligatory "What are your first/current impressions of me?" question.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

4: Opinion on kids in Fire Emblem?

5: A movie, video game, etc that you love that everyone else hates?

6: A movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else loves?

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on L'arachel?

9: Opinion on the name Leo?

10: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

11: Opinion on the name Est/Esther?

12: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

13: Favorite FE archetype?

14: Opinion on kilts and would you wear one?

15: Opinion on petticoats?

Oh wow. This will be a doozy.

1. I'd have to say that I look up to you for the work than you do in real life and how kind you are in these forums. Having kids and being a doctor must put a serious strain on some of the things you do so I wish things always go well with you and your family. I'm sure they'll have a bright future and until then I hope they don't make you lose too much sleep.
2. So far all I really want to do is to feel like
3. I love kids. I've volunteered to babysit and play with a lot of my baby cousins even to this day. It's harder now since I'm older and have other priorities to attend to now. If fate permits, I'd definitely like two of my own one day when I'm ready for them. In the event that I can't, I'll adopt one even if its more difficult in the long run.
4. Ehh, kids in the most recent FE aren't my thing tbh. I tend to never field them or use them because they shouldn't be killing people at such a young age and still be balls of youthful energy and optimism unless there's something wrong with them. It's probably why my favorite kids are Rolf and Mist who feel that they know what's at stake. If we're talking second gen then they're all fine except for Midori, Percy and Kana since they shouldn't be anywhere near a battlefield so I never use them.
5. Can't say I know one. I like many things but since what I like isn't that common or in the mainstream, I'm not sure if it's hated or just forgotten. My favorite FF is Final Fantasy 2 but I doubt it's hated, just not emphasized much.
6. The Hunger Games and their derivatives. I detest them but everyone has their likes so I respect them. Katniss can drop dead for all I care and so can the Divergent chick.
7. It's a great name and I have a friend who's name is the Spanish version to it; Raquel. She's pretty boisterous and likes dancing so I associate it with her and lots of booze but a great host and companion.
8. My favorite troubadour who's name I'm not sure I'm spelling correctly. Made it to the top of the list when I read she found Ephraim's bare shoulder to be "too provocative" for her.
9. I think I've seen so many Leon's in various media and games that I've filtered even it's derivatives in a place in my brain to ignore them. It's not a bad name, and whoever holds the name sounds like he could either brave or fierce.
10. The worst of the royals from a gameplay perspective in my opinion. He's a great unit compared to everyone else but that doesn't say much when all the royals have some crazy stuff going for them. Personality wise, he seems like a serious Robin filtered through a blond Marth on a horse. Not a bad guy, but I don't put much emphasis in the characters of Fates.
11. It's a fine name but not one I have much thoughts on. It's very pretty and feels like the name of a kind person.
12. For better or worse, I don't use them at all when I have other units available for what's rest of the game. Unless they have some sort of edge besides growths, or personal bias, I doubt I'd use them.
13. The Cain and Abel archetype. Aside from being some of your potential best units, their contrasting personalities and conversations between them are things I tend to enjoy.
14. Not my thing. I like my pants too much.
15. An odd sight but very fashionable. It's not something worn around my culture but it seems flattering.

What is your first impressions of me?

Opinion on politics?

1. By your avatar alone, I thought you were either really into Roman history or just a general history buff. Not sure if you show up much but it's a pleasure to meet you.

2. Rife with too much tension all along the globe and with Trump, the USA looks like it could go anywhere honestly. The world's changing and the world governments are making their moves in scary directions as peoples emotions are taking priority over logic and reason. I wouldn't be surprised if things keep going on a downward spiral in the next few years, but I hope it doesn't become as bad as 2016 was.

1. Saving my drowning cousin who didn't know how the tides worked when you're going against the current. A pretty scary episode and not one I want to repeat again.

2. Lost Dimension for the PS Vita. Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but having your party dwindle as traitors get revealed in every new floor while climbing a tower to save your world against a paralell version of itself is pretty rad. Aside from that, Colombian fried ants and Iguana kebabs are delicious and healthy alternatives for some diets.

3. Nothing at the moment. A week ago I finished Neil Gaiman's Murder Mystery and ended up pretty satisfied.

4. Canada

5. Auroras and comets flying over the night sky when I was a little boy and we were in Canada for a few days. It was breathtaking sight and one that hasn't been matched to this day.

6. Most troublesome dungeon in a video game?

7. Most troublesome boss in a video game? (Feel free to state more than one if you wish)

8. Did you tame a Mamadoodle (giant chicken in Rune Factory 4)?

9. Favorite bachelorettes from each of the RF games you played?

10. Favorite RF bachelorette overall?

6. My most troublesome dungeons I have faced stem from a game called Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. Some dungeons like a deep dark cave with a candle puzzle in the game gets pretty frustrating plus the fact that there some area that open by keys that randomly spawn and some of the map layouts change depending on the season and you're under a time limit for the entire dungeon. Some of your party members die due to a curse that kills them every 2 years so your party composition is changing all the time. Nevertheless fun game.

7. Arius Nova in God Eater's Resurrection and Gulcasa from Yggdra's Union when he goes full throttle on you when he knows you killed his sister and lover. I think I'm missing a few more but nearly all my units were in the brink of death and I had run out of all my healing items save 1 or two in my fight against them. I had too much sympathy for Gulcasa to mind but Arius Nova just tried my patience a bit too far.

8. Sadly, I didn't. Never got around to taming too many monsters in RF 4.

9. Tabatha for RF, Dorothy for RF 2, Mist for RF Frontier, Karina for RF 3, Odette for RF ToD and finally Xiao Pai for RF 4. After marrying the "canon" (Mist, Mana, Shara, Sonia and ughh four didn't have one), I made an extra playthrough for them.

10. Mist. Can't say I can explain it exactly but she's probably the one I liked the most out of all my options.

Edited by Raguna

1. favorite vn character

2. how did you get into vns

3. favorite vn spoilers?

4. favorite recipes?

5. do you like curry?

1. This is a tough one but I'll have to go with Rintarou Okabe from Steins Gate. At first you'd just register the guy as a chuninbyou conspiratist but as he's forced to endure the consequences of the decisions he's made. He changes and starts to accept reality and begins to cope with it and recover as we see in the new game that came out. He doesn't have an easy life but he's a character that's ready to confront every new reality despite how much it hurts to get there.

2. It was probably Clannad from Key or Ever 17 The Out of Infinity by KID. I'll take my chances and say the latter since while complicated especially for the age I was when I tried, it was nevertheless what got me hooked in the first place. Although Katawa Shoujo was probably the one that solidified my interest in my genre to keep looking for more.

3. It would still have to be Ever 17. What is the reality around you? Where are we and who are we? Are we seven survivors or five? The biggest would probably have to go to the reality of what Blick Winkel was all along.

4. I'd say most soup recipes due to their general simplicity and the fact that they're my favorite type of food. Usually the ones involving lots of vegetables and cheese are the ones that take the cake though.

5. Love it so much I know how to make it. It's always one of the things I like serving up when I'm cooking things for others.

1.) Are you actually MK Leo???????????????????

1. Yes. This is how avoid the publicity. Nah, MK Leo's way out of my league. Always cool to see a Marth main winning the big ones.

i have not scrolled back to look at the other questions, sorry if they've been repeated

1) hi raguna!

2) how are you?

3) favorite book?

4) tea or coffee?

5) who's the person in your avi?

hello fellow lover of harvest moon and rune factory!

1) In RF: ToD, who did you first vote for in the Miss Fenith bathing suit contest? (...that is, if you can remember ;u;)

2) Have you played HM: Animal Parade? Tree of Tranquility?

3) Who's your favourite bachelor/bachelorette in Story of Seasons?

4) Favourite bachelorette in HM: AWL?

6) How would you rank the Rune Factory games you've played? HM?

7) Favourite season in HM/RF games?

8) Favourite HM protagonist?

9. Tabatha for RF, Dorothy for RF 2, Mist for RF Frontier, Karina for RF 3, Odette for RF ToD and finally Xiao Pai for RF 4. After marrying the "canon" (Mist, Mana, Shara, Sonia and ughh four didn't have one), I made an extra playthrough for them.

yaaayy! love for Odette ;;u;

she's amazing

Edited by Hashuni Mei

i have not scrolled back to look at the other questions, sorry if they've been repeated

1) hi raguna!

2) how are you?

3) favorite book?

4) tea or coffee?

5) who's the person in your avi?

1) Hahah hi there.

2) Doing pretty good.

3) It's a pretty old one, but it's probably my favorite by a long shot. In English, it's called Life is a Dream. It's a book from old Spanish literature, but I had fun with it.

4) Definitely tea.

5) He's the main protagonist Mark from Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life. He probably has the best design out of all of the main character if I'm being honest.

hello fellow lover of harvest moon and rune factory!

1) In RF: ToD, who did you first vote for in the Miss Fenith bathing suit contest? (...that is, if you can remember ;u;)

2) Have you played HM: Animal Parade? Tree of Tranquility?

3) Who's your favourite bachelor/bachelorette in Story of Seasons?

4) Favourite bachelorette in HM: AWL?

6) How would you rank the Rune Factory games you've played? HM?

7) Favourite season in HM/RF games?

8) Favourite HM protagonist?

yaaayy! love for Odette ;;u;

she's amazing

1) Obviously Odette. I did vote for Maerwyn once but that was because she had the lowest friendship/affection points at the time and I wanted to unlock Tabatha showing up in the mansion.

2) Played both and bought Animal Parade again when I lost it. I wouldn't say they're my favorite harvest moons but they're certainly up there as one of my personal good ones.

3) Sadly since I haven't unlocked anyone past Fall 1, my choices are pretty limited there. I think I'll default and say Fritz and Agate since they're the ones I started talking to the most.

4) Not sure why but it's probably Celia ever since I was a kid. It may have had to do with Nami's schedule being all wacky. As for Muffy, her love failures just made me pretty sad considering how far it goes on for.

5) That's a toughie but I'll see how I can order these from those I've played. If I don't mention them it's probably because I hadn't had the time to finish them or play them. I don't consider any of them bad except for the DS HM games.

RF Frontier, > RF 3 > RF 4 > RF2= RF ToD > RF 1

HM : AWL = FoMT > Animal Parade > Tree of Tranquility > 64 = Hero of Leaf Valley > New Beginning > DS games

6) Spring and Fall in both series. In Spring you're recovering from winter and things are still pretty easy and relaxed and Fall has a great ton of festivals most of the time so you'll always have something to do as your workload decreases.

7) Mark from AWL or Kasey and Molly from Animal Parade. They're designs always felt the most appealing to me.

why don't you love me?

1 Who said I didn't. >.> Your my next pick for nominations so heads up.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Opinion on polygamy?

10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

Hi there Raguna, I hope the new year finds you well.

> Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

> Do you believe in astrology?

> Social construct you dislike the most?

> If you could write a message on the moon for everybody to see here on earth, what would the message be?

> What do you think the world lacks the most?

> Impressions/opinions of SF?

> If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

> If you were a character in Fates, who would you S supports and your A+ supports?

> If you could have participated in a battle in one of the FEs, which one would it be?

> Favorite skill or weapon in FE?

6. My most troublesome dungeons I have faced stem from a game called Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. Some dungeons like a deep dark cave with a candle puzzle in the game gets pretty frustrating plus the fact that there some area that open by keys that randomly spawn and some of the map layouts change depending on the season and you're under a time limit for the entire dungeon. Some of your party members die due to a curse that kills them every 2 years so your party composition is changing all the time. Nevertheless fun game.

7. Arius Nova in God Eater's Resurrection and Gulcasa from Yggdra's Union when he goes full throttle on you when he knows you killed his sister and lover. I think I'm missing a few more but nearly all my units were in the brink of death and I had run out of all my healing items save 1 or two in my fight against them. I had too much sympathy for Gulcasa to mind but Arius Nova just tried my patience a bit too far.

8. Sadly, I didn't. Never got around to taming too many monsters in RF 4.

10. Mist. Can't say I can explain it exactly but she's probably the one I liked the most out of all my options.

6. Huh. My most troublesome dungeons are the Delirium Lava Ruins in Rune Factory 4 (long as hell with irritating enemies, and annoying boss to boot), the Vampire Castle in Bravely Default (the monsters there make me thank god it's possible to turn off encounters), and the Labyrinth of Memories from Tales of Vesperia (those latter two are side quests, btw).

7. What's this about Gulcasa and a lover? Anyways, I think Gulcasa is pretty much always bad news. (Also, Gulcasa's story is told in Blaze Union) That said, the bosses I can't stand more than any other are the Rafflesia from RF4, Victor from Xillia 2, and Alexei from Vesperia. The former summons enemies to keep you distracted, can heal itself, and has breath attacks that I sometimes just can't seem to be able to dodge, the second is capable of everything the main character can do, and the third has a move that's virtually unavoidable, and hits like a truck.

11. Most troublesome side quest in a video game?

12. Are you the type to restart a game entirely if you're coming back to it after a long hiatus and you don't remember what you were supposed to be doing?

13. Favorite Pokemon type?

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Opinion on polygamy?
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

6. Alexander the Great, Vladimir Putin and Hannibal of Carthage. I'm sure they'd all have fun doing something in their conversations.

7. Hasdrubal from Tears of Tiara 2, Kiritsugu Emiya from Fate Stay Zero and Batman. There's always someone who doesn't belong but these three together would make for an interesting conversation in all the areas we go if they manage to speak.

8. Heihachi from Tekken, Magneto and Louis Cypher from SMT. It will probably be pretty explosive.

9. Frankly more trouble than it's worth. If you think you can satisfy more than one spouse without issues then good luck to you but you're not going to have an easy time if things start spiraling all over the place. Not to say monogamous relationships are easier, but things can be set back in order faster and your household can be pretty stable as a result. This is more of a personal belief and I think one person for another is enough to solve the equation instead of one for two.

10. Mega Bisharp or Mightyena. Probably more so the former being likely than the latter.

4. ​How do you feel knowing that you've traumatized a generation of Serenes Forest Smash 4 players with nightmares about Marth's Jab into Forward Smash?

Change to Marth and join me on the dark side, we offer tippers and jab 1 combos. The power corrupts easily.

Hi there Raguna, I hope the new year finds you well.

> Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

> Do you believe in astrology?

> Social construct you dislike the most?

> If you could write a message on the moon for everybody to see here on earth, what would the message be?

> What do you think the world lacks the most?

> Impressions/opinions of SF?

> If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

> If you were a character in Fates, who would you S supports and your A+ supports?

> If you could have participated in a battle in one of the FEs, which one would it be?

> Favorite skill or weapon in FE?

1) Sadly, I can't say I did. I didn't know you could do that when I saw them at a pretty young age. Next time, I'll have a wish in mind.

2) Astrology is a pretty weird yet fascinating subject but I can't say I put much stock on what it says or means. It's interesting how people came to these conclusions by reading the stars and giving them meaning and if there's ever a discussion on it I'll always lend an ear to hear how it goes.

3) Probably racial stereotypes. They can be fun as a joke but it's more the people who believe in them whole-heartedly that piss me off. You have to be able to laugh at yourself but avoid believing into things that aren't completely true.

4) "Dream and Achieve" would be the closest thing in mind. A simple message to give it your all and make something come true.

5) That's a toughie. I do believe the people of this world need to understand that hate isn't going bring about anything good by the end alongside general ignorance. As for something more concrete, I really can't say since I don't know the answer yet myself.

6. It's a nice site that I frequent every now and again to get my FE info and get into other discussions. Not a bad place at all, despite how heated some conversations can become. No regrets being here and I doubt that will change.

7. Immunity. It halves all stat debuff suffered from enemy phase. Something along those lines.

8. Beruka, Mozu and Setsuna for S-support, and Hinata, Azama, Nyx and Benny for A+. My character would probably be complacent with just a few friends and not seek out more than that. Probably why he has only three options for S.

9. Crimea Part 2 Endgame. That whole chapter feels so perfect to me that I'd definitely want to take part just defending the castle until we could breach through or hold out for Geoffrey's reinforcements.

10. Quixotic and Brave weapons are my absolute favorites. If it's a specific weapon type then I'll go for lances because of their reliability.

6. Huh. My most troublesome dungeons are the Delirium Lava Ruins in Rune Factory 4 (long as hell with irritating enemies, and annoying boss to boot), the Vampire Castle in Bravely Default (the monsters there make me thank god it's possible to turn off encounters), and the Labyrinth of Memories from Tales of Vesperia (those latter two are side quests, btw).

7. What's this about Gulcasa and a lover? Anyways, I think Gulcasa is pretty much always bad news. (Also, Gulcasa's story is told in Blaze Union) That said, the bosses I can't stand more than any other are the Rafflesia from RF4, Victor from Xillia 2, and Alexei from Vesperia. The former summons enemies to keep you distracted, can heal itself, and has breath attacks that I sometimes just can't seem to be able to dodge, the second is capable of everything the main character can do, and the third has a move that's virtually unavoidable, and hits like a truck.

11. Most troublesome side quest in a video game?

12. Are you the type to restart a game entirely if you're coming back to it after a long hiatus and you don't remember what you were supposed to be doing?

13. Favorite Pokemon type?

7. Wasn't exactly lover but I'm pretty sure Aegina/Regina's deaths were the last catalyst that destroyed his psyche. I know he had someone really close to him like that in Blaze Union if I recall right.

11. Can't recall really. The most recent one was probably one in Xenoblade X but as a rule it's usually quests that require items that spawn 1/100th of the time.

12. Nah, I can usually tell when I'm about to lose interest so I make a note to remind myself. I do this with other things in real life like certain shopping trips or special events I don't want to go but have to by obligation.

13. Ghost types. I've always had a favorite Pokemon in that group across Gens. Mega Banette is probably my favorite.

16: Who is your favorite Harvest Moon girl to marry?

17: Who is your favorite overall HM character, if different?

18: Who is your least favorite HM character?

19: When did you first start playing HM?

20: Do you ever wish HM had more time in the day or longer seasons?

7. Wasn't exactly lover but I'm pretty sure Aegina/Regina's deaths were the last catalyst that destroyed his psyche. I know he had someone really close to him like that in Blaze Union if I recall right.

11. Can't recall really. The most recent one was probably one in Xenoblade X but as a rule it's usually quests that require items that spawn 1/100th of the time.

12. Nah, I can usually tell when I'm about to lose interest so I make a note to remind myself. I do this with other things in real life like certain shopping trips or special events I don't want to go but have to by obligation.

13. Ghost types. I've always had a favorite Pokemon in that group across Gens. Mega Banette is probably my favorite.

7. Yeah, though the other one's name is Luciana - also, her and her sister's full names suggest... Yeah. And indeed, Garlot was pretty close with Siskier in Blaze Union - and took her death rather poorly.

11. I see. As far as side quests go, the Brionac side quest in Vesperia sticks out the most to me since it spans the entire game, and begins well before you recruit the character who it's for (not that you'd know that, or what needs doing and when unless you used a guide). The BC Rod side quest is pretty similar, and there's the bonus dungeon, which is unlocked after beating the game - if you did something regarding Phaeroh's Crag that had a pretty narrow window of opportunity first.

14. Favorite Rotom form?

15. Favorite Eevee evolution?

16. Most troublesome level in a SRPG?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

10. Quixotic and Brave weapons are my absolute favorites. If it's a specific weapon type then I'll go for lances because of their reliability.

I have always wanted to like Quixotic, but giving your opponents +30 Hit is a terrible thing for the units I generally equip it to. I still make us of it though.

> What's the greatest piece of art in your opinion?

> What do you think art is?

> What makes good art?

> What area/genre of art do you like the most?

> How much has art influenced your life?

How would you say your interview went?

if you could replay any game you completed, which one would it be?

Favorite instrument

From the different RPG series you played(RF, Tales, FF, Trails etc) which games in their series do you have a favorite for?

IE, favorite FF is FF2, favorite Tales is Symphonia/Vesperia/whatever. something like that

Thoughts on the legend that is Minwu?

Impressions of me? if any that is

1. What languages do you speak?

2. Have you played the older FE games? If not, would you like to?

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

5. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

6. Forgiveness or retribution?

> if you were summoned to a different world to live there for the rest of your life, a world with a fantasy setting (like FE) with magic and swords and stuff, what would you do for a living?

> If you had to play and win a game for your life, which game would you play?

> Do you prefer western or japanese-style games?

> which would you prefer playing: virtual reality games or augmented reality game? (assuming you are about any of them)

> impressions, if you have any?

1: Obligatory "What are your first/current impressions of me?" question.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: A movie, video game, etc that you love that everyone else hates?

4: A movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else loves?

5: Will you be sticking to the 5 question limit?